**A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK** - AnabolicMinds.com

**A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

**A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH - IFORCE HEMAVOL/COMPETE STACK**

[QUOTE=soopamyko;924729383]

iForce Nutrition & Sports Supplements
    GAT at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for German American Technologies Products
    Search Results For: iforce

About IFORCE

iFORCE Nutritionmarks the beginning of interactive nutritional science. iFORCE Nutrition is the first human performance company to bridge the gap between the functionality of innovative cutting-edge nutritional science and the interactive application of nutrition for athletic performance enhancement. A revolutionary new approach that guarantees the results you demand.
    What you can expect from iFORCE Nutrition is serious and realistic results. We won’t insult your intelligence or pray on your desires by representing ourselves with hype and unrealistic claims. We think you deserve better. All of our endorsers are real life, dedicated people just like you and I. The phenomenal results achieved by these individuals are the same results you can obtain with some good old fashioned hard work and discipline. Of course, iFORCE Nutrition’s proven supplements can help get you there fast.
    iFORCE Nutrition provides a use protocol outlining the proper application of each formula to match the individuals goals of every athlete for the optimum benefit desired. Detailed use instructions are available for each formula and access to nutrition and athletic experts who can provide the information required, in a user-friendly format, so that each user can customize and update as required. iFORCE Nutrition can provide you with a completely customizable individualized nutritional supplement program.

Every product has been extensively researched and tested on some of the finest athletes in the world. Each product is proven effective not only in controlled clinical settings, but also in the gyms and on the fields and courts in nearly every sport. When used effectively it could increase lean muscle mass, extend endurance, reduce body fat, and accelerate recovery. These are critical aspects of every athlete’s body and essential to their ability to perform at peak levels for extended periods of competition. Nutrition so advanced we often represent the difference between barely finishing and winning. We have successfully applied nutritional science to reduce injuries, accelerate recuperation, and extend sports careers.
    Nutritional science, medical research, and athletic performance experts contribute to our research department. Each with extensive knowledge and experience that when combined into each formulation and supportive program provides the basis for the most innovative nutritional and athletic performance programs ever.
    Our goals are set high. We expect every person who uses iFORCE Nutrition to understand exactly how to use them affectlvely and achieve the desired results. We believe knowledge is power and once you have the power there is nothing you can’t achieve. Proven science for guaranteed results. Isn’t it time to expect more from your supplement company. Get the iFORCE difference and get on the fast track to a bigger, stronger, leaner, healthier body.

With that said I have great confidence in this company and what they embark. I have use various products and I’m ready to rock hemavol and Compete!

Below are the products descriptions:

Hemavol

• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!

iFORCE Nutrition has done it again! Introducing the world’s first plasma volumizer, HEMAVOL! Hemavol was specifically engineered to generate skin splitting muscle pumps and myofibrallar plasma volumization. With Hemavol’s revolutionary hemodynamic technology, your workouts will NEVER be the same! A new generation of plasma volumizers has emerged and Hemavol is the ONLY choice for those who are sick of inferior so called “Nitric Oxide” products packed with useless sugars, caffeine and Arginine. Hemavol uses only ingredients backed by science. It’s time to get one step ahead of the competition, it’s time for Hemavol!
    How HEMAVOL works:
    Hemavol is a Combination of 2 Critical Matrices that work synergistically to promote plasma volumization:
    Hemodynamix matrix - scientifically formulated and precisely dosed to dramatically raise the actions of the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) Enzyme, while at the same time dramatically increasing the plasma concentration of key compounds that are critical to the production of N.O. By augmenting the NOS Enzyme and maximizing the concentration of amino acids needed to produce N.O., the Hemodynamix matrix literally forces intracellular plasma, glycogen, and water into muscle cells creating a cell volumizing pump unlike anything you have ever experienced
    Vasodilation support matrix - a carefully selected combination of compounds that directly magnifies the Hemodynamix complex. These ingredients increase NOS enzyme activity, while at the same time increasing endurance, modulating the arginase enzyme, and boosting vasodilation. The amazing results include longer lasting, stronger pumps and unstoppable endurance. Unlike every other N.O. Product, Hemavol’s effects build over time so every dose becomes stronger than the last!

By supplementing your diet with Hemavol, you are unlocking newfound gains in size, strength and endurance. Enter a new world of vasodilation, skin splitting muscle pumps, and myotropic cellular expansion

Why do you work out? Is it to get better at a sport? Is it to get bigger muscles? Is it to lose bodyfat? No matter what your reason is for working out, we all hit the weights and train our bodies for one specific purpose in mind, to compete. It may be a competition with a friend, a competition against a ***** sports team, or even a competition with yourself, but no matter what, the goal is to be the best you can possibly be. Stop wasting your time “exercising”, and take it to the next level…Compete!
    Compete takes intra-workout supplementation to an entirely new level. The days of using antiquated BCAA’s or bloat inducing high carbohydrate/creatine products is long gone. Featuring clinically proven doses of novel amino acids, whey protein hydrolysate, and focus enhancing compounds, Compete is the perfect answer for any athlete looking to get the edge over their competition.

How Does Compete work?
    Compete works by addressing the four major necessities to athletic performance:
    Mental Focus | Physical Performance | Recovery | Hydration
    Mental Focus:
    When we exercise our body releases very potent chemicals(like adrenaline) that can cause us to go into our natural “fight or flight” mode. Going into this mode protects us from danger in nature, however it can cause athletic performance to suffer significantly. By augmenting our bodies reaction to exercise/physical stress, we can use these powerful chemicals to our benefit, instead of to our detriment.

Compete does just that. Through the use of a potent adaptogen (Rhodiola Rosea), Compete will completely change how your body responds to physical stress, allowing you to reap more benefits each and every workout. Adaptogens are compounds that help our body stay more “calm” in stressful situations. An easy comparison would be to look at adaptogens as if they were “coolant” in a cars radiator. Too little coolant and that car overheats, and eventually stops running. The same goes for the human body, we must keep our mental/physical stress within certain limits to enable us to perform at 100% of our best.

In addition to including a potent adaptogen, Compete makes sure than not only your body is ready to handle stress, but it also includes a powerful alkaloid from the Perwinkle plant known as “Vinpocetine”. Capable of providing users with enhanced brain blood flow, a mood boost, and more energy, the addition of Vinpocetine was crucial to allowing athletes to feel, think, and perform at their absolute peak.
    Physical Performance:
    Now while we all know it’s great to feel good when we work out, our actual physical performance is what matters at the end of the day. To increase our overall physical performance, we need to manipulate numerous bodily functions, not just 1 in specific. Compete does this by utilizing clinical doses of the most impressive athletic enhancers currently known to science, two forms of L-Carnitine.

L-Carnitine works by forcing fatty acids into our cells mitochondria, where they can then be oxidized and burned for additional energy/power. By doing this, Carnitine will allow your body to create more energy(thus reducing fatigue), burn more fat, and work better/faster at your activity of choice.
    While other products may use simple L-Carnitine, Compete uses far a more bioavailable & effective form, L-Carnitine Fumarate.
    L-Carnitine Fumarate: One of the newest forms of L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine Fumarate is the ultimate choice for enhancing athletic performance. This compound is a simple combination of L-Carnitine & Fumaric acid, however its effects are nothing less than incredible. This form of Carnitine gives you all the benefits listed above, however it also brings with it massive improvements on our ATP(think of it like gasoline/fuel for our cells) production. Fumaric acid significantly increases ATP production, so this means each of our cells will be able to produce more energy or “fuel” during your workouts. This means more energy and more performance during your work out and all day long!
    In addition to simply needing more energy production while we exercise, we also need to protect our muscles (and therefor our physical performance) as workouts can be extremely catabolic(muscle wasting). When we exercise, our body pulls from both our fat and muscle to help fuel our movement. While this is how our body is supposed to work, it is counterproductive for athletes to reach their max potential. To prevent this catabolism, it’s necessary to introduce amino acids into our body while we train. The most effective form of amino acid administration has been shown to be in small amino acid chains, like those found only in Hydrolyzed protein. Compete contains the highest grade Whey Protein Hydrolysate to ensure that you remain anabolic throughout the entirety of your workout. This means more fat being burned, and more muscle being preserved!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what I'm looking for while running this, is recovery, good pumps, the urge to scream like starscream from the decepticons from Transfromers. I'll be on the lookout for "stimulate growth", vascularity, focus, and energy.

LET'S GO!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in for this
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

sub'd
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

alrighty im in!!!

lets see what kind of workouts you are/will be doing
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice layout....i-force has some nice products..

good luck!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

”WAKE UP EVERYDAY STRONGER THAN YESTERDAY!”

August 13, 2012

LEGS

TIME 730PM

LEG EXTENSIONS
    50X25
    90X25
    110X20
    120X20
    150X15
    165X15
    170X10

HORIZONTAL LEG PRESSS
    135X20
    180X20
    210X20
    255X20
    285X15

VERTICAL LEG PRESS (MODIFIED ON SMITH)
    135X20
    225X15
    315X15
    405X15

BB SQUAT
    175X15
    175X12
    225X12
    225X12

SINGLE LEG PRESS
    3 X 270 X 10-12 REPS EACH SET
    SEATED LEG CURLS
    65X20
    85X15
    85X15
    90X15

SINGLE LEG CURLS
    25X25
    35X15
    40X15
    40X15

CARDIO
    NONE…I need to get back on it

Supplements: HEMAVOL, COMPETE, PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE,

NOTES:
    Pretty good leg day. I needed something different. Went with horizontal leg press and vertical press. Legs definitely felt the change the next morning. I believe in volume with legs. More blood the more growth! Made squats the movement, definitely feeling a little light headed. Push through it. Ok so I took 1 scoop of hemavol with preworkout sample and took 1 scoop of Compete. 1 scoop of compete is all you need. WOW I never felt so in the zone. Compete gives you this focus stim feel its very hard to explain. I got a pump on the legs hence it was a really different routine for me.. The taste of compete fruit is nom nom!

7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

damn, thats a lot of reps...
  8. New Member

soopamyko-

Great start to the log man, always look forward to seeing what you bring. I am sure you will love the Hemavol + Compete stack.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your training is a lot like mine, a ton of volume! Can't wait to see how this turns out for you, because volume training works awesome for me. Is this something you have always done, or recently switched to this?

Mike
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Your training is a lot like mine, a ton of volume! Can't wait to see how this turns out for you, because volume training works awesome for me. Is this something you have always done, or recently switched to this?

Mike
    yes ivev tried all methods, high volume to hIT training. :P volume is beetter for me. I incorperate all training aspects fro fst-7 to y3t to dtp lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

”Alive is always the best situation you can be in. Everything else, you can overcome!”

August 14, 2012

LEGS

TIME 730PM

ROPE PRESSDOWNS
    35X20
    45X20
    55X15
    65X12

WEIGHT DIPS
    BWX30
    BW + 45 X 15
    BW+90X15
    BW+135 X 10 > DROPSET X10

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    135X15
    175X12
    175X12
    225x8

OVERHEAD EXT SUPERSET BAND PUSHDOWNS
    45X15 / BANDS X 25 REPS
    55X12 / BANDS X25
    65X10/ BANDSX25
    65X10/BANDSX25

MACHINE CURLS
    45X20
    90X15
    90X15
    120X10> 2 DROPSETS
    HAMMER CURLS
    25X15
    30X12
    35X12

CABLE EZ BAR CURLS
    35X15
    45X12
    55X12
    72X10 > 2 DROPSETS

CARDIO
    30 MINS POST

NOTES:
    PUMP AND FOCUS IS ALL I FELT HERE!!!! I’m loving the compete! Wow! Hits you like a basketball thrown at your face! I went with 2 scoops on hemavol with current preworkout. I tell you pumps definitely increase. The vasularity is just insane! I had pretty good energy, I had oats for carb source preworkout. Heavys were heavy as fraukkk! Three plates aint a joke!

Heres a shot post:

12. Diamond Member

..that volume is incredible!!!
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ..that volume is incredible!!!
    volume wise, thats actually pretty close to what my arm day looks like. compete makes it go by with ease
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    volume wise, thats actually pretty close to what my arm day looks like. compete makes it go by with ease
    i guess i am just getting old....
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i guess i am just getting old....
    personally, ive always responded better to higher volume training......and essentially, never really had any "problems" getting through those types of workouts. but i will say, between the agmatine/cit-mal from hemavol, and the carnitines from compete, i do find myself able to push a little harder/longer compared to training without them
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Diamond Member

personally, ive always responded better to higher volume training......and essentially, never really had any "problems" getting through those types of workouts. but i will say, between the agmatine/cit-mal from hemavol, and the carnitines from compete, i do find myself able to push a little harder/longer compared to training without them
    i've tried samples of hemavol, and am a fan of carnitines...i have no doubt that endurance would be ipmroved!!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

Heres a shot post:

Bro, where do you train? lol, that is my gyms locker room, i swear. Mirror is even in the same spot. I think we have the same shaker cup, is that a bsn shaker? I got 6 at the arnold for free lol. They are actually very thick, sturdy shakers.

Mike
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

”Alive is always the best situation you can be in. Everything else, you can overcome!”

August 14, 2012

LEGS

TIME 730PM

ROPE PRESSDOWNS
    35X20
    45X20
    55X15
    65X12

WEIGHT DIPS
    BWX30
    BW + 45 X 15
    BW+90X15
    BW+135 X 10 > DROPSET X10

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    135X15
    175X12
    175X12
    225x8

OVERHEAD EXT SUPERSET BAND PUSHDOWNS
    45X15 / BANDS X 25 REPS
    55X12 / BANDS X25
    65X10/ BANDSX25
    65X10/BANDSX25

MACHINE CURLS
    45X20
    90X15
    90X15
    120X10> 2 DROPSETS
    HAMMER CURLS
    25X15
    30X12
    35X12

CABLE EZ BAR CURLS
    35X15
    45X12
    55X12
    72X10 > 2 DROPSETS

CARDIO
    30 MINS POST

NOTES:
    PUMP AND FOCUS IS ALL I FELT HERE!!!! I’m loving the compete! Wow! Hits you like a basketball thrown at your face! I went with 2 scoops on hemavol with current preworkout. I tell you pumps definitely increase. The vasularity is just insane! I had pretty good energy, I had oats for carb source preworkout. Heavys were heavy as fraukkk! Three plates aint a joke!

Heres a shot post:

damn, nice amount of volume there. might have to consider upping my volume now lol.

and glad the compete is proving to be so beneficial for you bro. I feel like I can't train without it now lol
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  19. New Member

In! What's with the GAT products link? :P
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    damn, nice amount of volume there. might have to consider upping my volume now lol.

and glad the compete is proving to be so beneficial for you bro. I feel like I can't train without it now lol
    Try it bro, don't count reps or sets, just train constant as heavy as you can.. I pick two bodyparts and go back and force for 1h and 15 mins.

Mike
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Nice arms man, the vascularity really shows!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I think those arms a more impressive than those fancy looking lockers...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

”THERE IS NO POINT TO LIVE IF YOU CANNOT DEADLIFT!”

August 16, 2012

BACK AT INTENSIVILLE!

TIME 230PM

PULLUPS
    4 sets x 12

HAMMER STREGHT UNDERROWS
    90X15
    160X12
    185X10
    210X8 > 2 DROPSETS

BENT OVER ROWS
    135X12
    175X12
    225X10
    315X8

ONE ARM HAMMER ROWS
    45X15
    90X10
    135X10
    135X10

CABLE ROWS
    80X15
    100X12
    115X10
    135X10

DEADS
    135X12
    225X10
    315X6
    405X5

CARDIO
    None it was hot as helio!

Supplements: JETFUSE, JETMASS, PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE,

NOTES:
    It was europa dallas weekend! And trained with some big youtubers and fitness fanatics! Barthel from Barthel fitness, Marc Lobliner from Tigerfitness, Big J from Big J’s exteme fitness, and Physiques of Greatness. Please check out their videos and subscribe and like their ish! First day at Big J’s intensityville! Oh man hardcore old school garage gym! Iron, concrete, and metal. No a/c. mind you it’s a garage. Took HEMAVOL with some preworkout …the atmosphere just gets you pumped! The heat drained me faster than expected but I keep hydrated and kept going! Yeah buddy feeling strong. Finished the workout withsome deads! That’s a champ!.

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Nice arms man, the vascularity really shows!
    thanks brotha!!!! lol im living proof of the hemavol pump!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

frauk those lockers! lol
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Was hoping to go to Dallas Europa this year since I do have family down there but timing wasnt in my favor....Hopefully some of us will be there next year
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

” "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 10

August 18, 2012

SHOULDERS/ARMS AT INTENSIVILLE!

TIME 1130PM

SIDE LATERALS
    20X20
    30X15
    35X15
    40X12
    50X10

HAMMER STRENGHT PRESSES
    90X15
    180X10
    180X10
    230X8 > 2 DROPS SETS
    REAR CABLE FLYES
    20X20
    25X15
    30X10
    30X10

TRICEP PUSHDOWNS
    45X15
    50X15
    60x12
    75X12
    Db curls
    25X12
    30X10
    35X10
    40X08
    CLOSE GRIP BENCH ON DECLINE
    135X15
    225X10
    225X08
    SEATED CABLE CURLS
    60X12
    70X12
    80X10
    CARDIO
    None ! RAINY AND HUMID!

NOTES:
    AFTER THE EXPO WE WERE ALL TIRED AS HECK, SHOOOT!!! F IT WHAT DO CHAMPS DO? WE WORKOUT AT MINDNIGHT! NO EXCUSES! HIT IT WITH BARTHEL FROM BARTHEL FITNESS. While the others hit legs. Strong and intense was the workout. Sipped on preworkout samplese with some hemavol on the way the gym. all I can it was an experience!!

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Solid numbers there....how long does a normal workout last for you? I'm usually pressed for time (60mins max)
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

60mins or less, depending if im along or with a partna bro! Appreciate the feedback!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

“I have nothing to say I just want to eat my cake” – big lou

August 19, 2012

LEGS

TIME 330PM

leg extensions
    50x50
    90x30
    120x20
    130x20
    150x15
    170x10
    180x10

SQUAT
    135X15
    175X15
    225X10
    275X10
    315X8 
    LEG PRESS – SINGE LEG AT A TIME
    90X15
    180X12
    180X12
    220X10
    220X10

DB LUNGES
    30X20 STEPS
    40X20STEPS
    50X20 STEPS
    Single leg extentions
    60x12
    70x12
    80x10
    90x10
    LAYING LEG CURLS
    90X20
    110X20
    125X20
    SEATED LEG CURLS
    110X15
    110X15
    110X15
    STANDING CALF PRESSES
    135X15
    150X12
    150X12
    180X12
    205X10

CARDIO
    NONE
    Supplements: HEMAVOL, COMPETE PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE,
    NOTES:
    PRETTY GOOD DAY, DIDN’T FEEL ALL THAT, BUT ONCE I GOT TO THE GYM I DID IT AND PROCEEDED. I HAD ONE SCOOP HEMAVOL WITH 1 SCOOP COMPETE. I THINK ONE SCOOP IS ENOUGH! LOL I KEEP REFILLING MY JUG HALFWAY STILL TASTE GOOD! ENERGY WAS GREAT ALTHOUGH I DIDN’T PUSH AS MUCH WEIGHT AS I WANTED I STILL GOT IT IN. IM GOING BACK TO SQUATS AS FIRST EXERCISE TO BUILD MY STRENGHT UP AND MY FOUNDATION. HECK TRYNA PUT SOME SIZE ON!
    OVER GOOD ENERGY AND LOTS OF SWEAT! FOCUS ON POINT! I KNOW COMPETE IS WORKING SON!

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

“If you're going through hell, keep going. “

August 20, 2012

CHEST

TIME 830PM

BB INCLINE PRESS
    135X15
    135X12
    175X10
    225X10
    275X6
    275X5

HAMMER STRENGHT INCLINE
    135X15
    180X12
    180X10
    230X10 > 1 DROP
    DB FLYES SS CABLE CROSSOVERS
    25X12 / 25X15
    30X12/ 25X15
    40X10/ 25X15
    40X10/ 25X15

CARDIO
    25 MINS POST WORKOUT
    Supplements: HEMAVOL, COMPETE PROTEIN BLEND, ANAVITE, KARBOLIC
    NOTES:
    GOOD LEAN AND STRONG! ADDED SOME CARBS TO PREWORKOUT. Had my pre with 2 scoops hemavol and 1 compete scoop!!! Life is good! lol. Great pump at the hammer strength definitely love that machine! Im on bulk mode so I know I feel some kind of strength compete still keeps me in the zone no complaints here!!

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

I had some issues to take care of personal life wise, but im back on regular my bros
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does “

August 22, 2012

SHOULDERS

TIME 530PM

DB PRESS
    45X20
    60X12
    80X10
    90X10
    100X10 – SOME FORCED REPS
    SIDE LATERALS
    25X15
    30X12
    35X10
    45X08 > 2 DROPS
    DB FRONT RAISES
    25X10
    30X10
    35X10
    SIDE CABLE LATERALS
    FST-7 X 12

REVERSE PEC DEC FLYES
    110X15
    120X12
    135X10
    135X10
    SEATED BENT OVER LATERALS
    FST-7 X12
    CARDIO
    25 MINS POST WORKOUT
    NOTES:
    OH YEAH!!!!!!! HITTING IT HARD! I was doubting myself on the 100lb presses, until this big fella and ol friend talked me into go ahead and press it. I had about 4 – forced reps none the less felt good pressing that weight! Did I mentioned pumped as hell?
    kept the rest of training pretty basic. Need more width! 1 scoop of compete! Nom nom nom. Im telling you this stuff works!

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does “

August 22, 2012

SHOULDERS

TIME 530PM

DB PRESS
    45X20
    60X12
    80X10
    90X10
    100X10 – SOME FORCED REPS
    SIDE LATERALS
    25X15
    30X12
    35X10
    45X08 > 2 DROPS
    DB FRONT RAISES
    25X10
    30X10
    35X10
    SIDE CABLE LATERALS
    FST-7 X 12

REVERSE PEC DEC FLYES
    110X15
    120X12
    135X10
    135X10
    SEATED BENT OVER LATERALS
    FST-7 X12
    CARDIO
    25 MINS POST WORKOUT
    NOTES:
    OH YEAH!!!!!!! HITTING IT HARD! I was doubting myself on the 100lb presses, until this big fella and ol friend talked me into go ahead and press it. I had about 4 – forced reps none the less felt good pressing that weight! Did I mentioned pumped as hell?
    kept the rest of training pretty basic. Need more width! 1 scoop of compete! Nom nom nom. Im telling you this stuff works!

Glad you're loving the stack so much bro. And I love me some FST-7, the pumps off of that are ridiculous and I feel like it's really helped my progress since I started incorporating it
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Heres a shot post:

BUMPING THIS AGAIN SINCE YOU DIDNT ANSWER!

Bro, where do you train? lol, that is my gyms locker room, i swear. Mirror is even in the same spot. I think we have the same shaker cup, is that a bsn shaker? I got 6 at the arnold for free lol. They are actually very thick, sturdy shakers.

Mike

[[
  36. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Glad you're loving the stack so much bro. And I love me some FST-7, the pumps off of that are ridiculous and I feel like it's really helped my progress since I started incorporating it
    hemavol + the 7 sets at the end..............holy pump batman.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

hemavol + the 7 sets at the end..............holy pump batman.
    seriously. occlusion training + hemavol is another way to induce pumps that are so intense they hurt lol.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

seriously. occlusion training + hemavol is another way to induce pumps that are so intense they hurt lol.
    wtf is occlusion training?

Mike
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

lol im bacl guys seriously updating tonight! i train at LA my brother!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

“YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE FAME AND CHEDDER, IM STILL A GO GETTER...."

August 23, 2012

ARMS

TIME 530PM

BB CURLS
    FST-7 X 15

SPIDER CURLS
    25X12
    30X12
    35X10
    35X10

PRECHER CURLS
    60X12
    70X10
    80X10

CABLE HAMMER CURLS
    40X15
    55X15
    65X12
    70X12

TRICEP ROPE PUSHDOWNS
    FST-7X15

CLOSE GRIP BENCH
    135X15
    175X12
    225X10
    225X8

CABLE SKULL CRUSHERS
    55X15
    65X12
    70X10
    80X10

MACHINE DIPS
    70X15
    90X12
    110X12
    125X10

DB OVERHEAD ONE ARM EXT
    25X10
    30X10
    30X10

CARDIO
    25 MINS POST WORKOUT

NOTES:
    QUICK ARM WORKOUT, LOVE THE FST WORKOUTS ACTUALLY ARM IS BECOMING MORE FULLER
    tOOK 2 SCOOPS OF HEMAVOL AND 1 COMPETE. THIS TIME WITH NO PREWORKOUT, I USE TO THE STIMS BUT F IT.
    ARMS DEFINITELY FELT THE PUMP GIVEN FROM HEMAVOL ALONE. I WAS OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEK. BUT GOT IT DOWN. COMPETE MAKES IT UP FOR THE STIMS, THAT FOCUS IS STILL THERE....

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Aromatizing Prohormone to be taken with 1-Andro RX
    By ecosocialist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Saw Palmetto found to be ineffective with prostate health
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Supplements