BDCC's Slin Sane v2 Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

BDCC's Slin Sane v2 Log

Introduction:
    I was one of the lucky winners of a Slin Sane v2 logging opportunity. Thank you to Alan and 'Smutty' for this. I give companies grief when they sell in Europe but don't include us in their promotions and Genomyx kindly broke their own rule to get me a bottle of this.

Not only this but when there was a problem with the first package they used FedEx to get the replacement to me. It arrived two days later. A+ service.

Statistics:
    Height 6' 0"
    Weight 83kg/183lbs
    Bodyfat 8%~

Goals:
    Improve body composition
    Increase strength

Nutrition:
    I am perpetually a low carb dieter in terms of what I eat with the exception of post workout and a carb refeed every fifth evening. I tend to be one of those people that feel lethargic when I eat sources of starch and lose definition quickly. For that reason I don't include starches as part of my regular diet.

My use for Slin Sane v2 would be redundant in these instances because my refeeds are intentional and using it post workout would not optimise the use of the product. I will experiment with different dosing strategies including use pre workout with a carb and protein shake, using it for refeed evenings and expanding the duration for my carb intake as well as using it on some evenings for an additional carb meal.

My regular food sources are; meat, fish, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruit.

Supplements:
    Natadrol
    Alphamine
    Agmatine
    Staples
    Whey
    Waxy maize starch
    BCAAs
    Vitamin D
    Fish oil
    Pre workout choice of:
    Purus Muscle Marinade/AX Supersize/MT Neurocore/DS Craze/SAN CM2 Nitrate/NO-Infuse

Similar products I have used
    Insulean-K
    Fenuplex
    Insulinomics
    Anabolic Pump
    Na-R-ALA
    K-R-ALA

Training:
    Currently I am in a hypertrophy phase. I will outline details of my workouts as I go.

Name:  2012.08.10.08.32.29 (2).jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  21.4 KB

Name:  2012.08.01.13.32.59 (2).jpg
Views: 1495
Size:  24.7 KB

Insulin sensitivity varies depending on body fat levels. This is not going to be a before and after shot but is a reference point so people know what condition I am in when using this product.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Reserved for final review.
    PES Representative
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

in to follow everyone's favorite Brit. just got a bottle of SSv2 myself.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

Im following along! Looks like a nice little stack you got there! How many caps of Natadrol are you taking per day?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

See you like pink huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    See you like pink huh?
    lol, I noticed that too
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In for this.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    See you like pink huh?
    LOL, Aaron, you pick out anything that looks out of place in the background. I think we need a white canvas background.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

LOL, Aaron, you pick out anything that looks out of place in the background. I think we need a white canvas background.
    You agree it looks out of place too?

let me stop, just having fun...

Kill it Benny!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

In to see what you think. Like that pre-workout lineup. Oh yeah, I remember your stim tolerance. Lol The waxy maize doesn't bother you at all? My body rejects that stuff like crazy. Dextrose is my tried and true carb source anymore. I am also interested in the Natadrol answer. 8 caps a day was awesome for me.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

customs can suck and so we keep our word at Genomyx and sent it FedEx express glad you got it safe and sound. Now do work
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Good to see so many delicious faces following along already. Good to have you all here.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    in to follow everyone's favorite Brit. just got a bottle of SSv2 myself.
    Good to have you here! I think in this thread it should be a rule to use English spelling only. I am your 'favourite' Brit!

Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    Im following along! Looks like a nice little stack you got there! How many caps of Natadrol are you taking per day?
    Welcome aboard sir. I am using 8 capsules of Natadrol per day on average. Occasionally I forget a dose lol.

See you like pink huh?
    I train in pink whilst listening to 'Sexy and I know it'.

Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    lol, I noticed that too
    Stop looking at my pants!

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In for this.
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I will make a note not to include any pictures where my pants are slightly showing in case Aaron can't contain his excitement.

You agree it looks out of place too?

let me stop, just having fun...

Kill it Benny!
    Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    In to see what you think. Like that pre-workout lineup. Oh yeah, I remember your stim tolerance. Lol The waxy maize doesn't bother you at all? My body rejects that stuff like crazy. Dextrose is my tried and true carb source anymore. I am also interested in the Natadrol answer. 8 caps a day was awesome for me.
    Originally when I used WMS it used to churn my stomach up if I drank it too fast.

Since then that has passed but when I substituted back to dextrose post workout (I don't buy into the hype on WMS at all by the way) I felt noticeably more lethargic afterwards. As my carb source was post workout only I like to load it as high as possible without side effects and WMS was the only thing I have used which has let me do this.

Natadrol works as a strength agent for me but doesn't change my physique at all. I had to buy something to force me to take a break from AnaBeta and Natadrol was the best I could come up with lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    customs can suck and so we keep our word at Genomyx and sent it FedEx express glad you got it safe and sound. Now do work
    Already on it.
    PES Representative
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Today's workout was chest and biceps. I intended to start making use of a pre workout drink of whey and WMS to take advantage of Slin Sane v2. However, my WMS didn't arrive until later in the day and someone reported strong GI upset to me with SSv2 so recommended taking it post workout so it didn't ruin my training.

I took two capsules of SSv2 post workout with my last whey, dextrose and maltodextrin shake (moving onto WMS). I immediately went into two clients back to back and felt so tired 45 minutes after my post workout shake. Not hypoglycemic necessarily but yawning and struggling to keep my eyes open. Once I had eaten I felt fine.

Workout:

A1) Bi-Acromial Grip Barbell Bench Press Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    A2) Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
    B1) Fat Gripz Barbell Curls Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    B2) 45 Degree Incline Dumbbell Hammer Curls Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
    C1) Chest Dips Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C2) Flat Bench Pronated Dumbbell Flyes Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    C3) Upright Seated Supinated Dumbbell Curls Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C4) 30 Degree Incline Chest Support Spider Hammer Curls Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

The workout was good. As I have used both of my capsules for the day I have stayed low carb since my post workout shake.
    PES Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in. Good luck Ben.
    PES Representative
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Subbed to this log. I am also running SSV2 and am interested in your experiences with it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.82%

In for this! Great start!!!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%

SSv2 is some powerful stuff
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

This will be a good review, glad you finally got the shipment.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm in. Good luck Ben.
    Thanks Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Subbed to this log. I am also running SSV2 and am interested in your experiences with it.
    I have stayed out of your log. The supplement is new and I don't want enhanced placebo effect from someone a couple of weeks ahead of me! Welcome in.

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    In for this! Great start!!!
    Welcome and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    This will be a good review, glad you finally got the shipment.
    Are you subconsciously influencing my review by telling me it will be good? You are a crafty sailor.

Welcome all.
    PES Representative
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Today was back and tricep training.

A1)
    Wide Grip Pull UpsRep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    A2) Neutral Grip Seated Row Machine Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
    B1) 15 Degree Decline Dumbbell Extensions Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    B2) 80 Degree Incline Overhead Single Dumbbell Extension Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 120 seconds
    C1) Pronated Grip Seated Row Machine Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C2) Pulldown Machine Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds
    C3) 30 Degree Incline Dumbbell Extensions Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 4-6 Tempo: 5-0-1-0 Rest: 10 seconds
    C4) 30 Degree Incline Narrow Grip Barbell Extensions to Forehead Rep/Set Scheme: 5 x 12-15 Tempo: 3-0-1-0 Rest: 60 seconds

I took 1 Slin Sane 20 minutes to a whey and WMS drink which was about 40 minutes before my training session. Felt a little tired in the gym as I had an early start to get up for my first client. Training session was strong but dragged out. Pump was good as per usual without further noticeable effects.

Second Slin Sane capsule came post workout as my only other carb meal. No GI upset to report since taking them but I did have some mild stomach spasms this morning when I woke up which never happens to me so I assume it was an early side of Slin Sane. Since then I have been fine.
    PES Representative
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%

Finally made it
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Finally made it
    Thanks to Alan. He got fired from FedEx just to make sure it got here on time!

Day off from training today. Legs tomorrow.

No Slin Sane for me today- no high carb meals.
    PES Representative
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

I had my carb up yesterday. Originally I planned to take it without Slin Sane v2 but I did it out of curiosity.

I went through a big portion of chicken and rice, half a box of gluten free cereal, 100g of dark chocolate, 200g of haribo sweets and a mango.

Usual carb up side effects. I actually looked less pumped than I did following my last carb up (without Slin Sane) where my vascularity went up quite a lot.

I trained chest and biceps again today and took 1 x Slin Sane pre workout with whey and WMS. I didn't feel tired during my workout like I usually do if I drink this prior. Had an awesome pump.
    PES Representative
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I had my carb up yesterday. Originally I planned to take it without Slin Sane v2 but I did it out of curiosity.

I went through a big portion of chicken and rice, half a box of gluten free cereal, 100g of dark chocolate, 200g of haribo sweets and a mango.

Usual carb up side effects. I actually looked less pumped than I did following my last carb up (without Slin Sane) where my vascularity went up quite a lot.

I trained chest and biceps again today and took 1 x Slin Sane pre workout with whey and WMS. I didn't feel tired during my workout like I usually do if I drink this prior. Had an awesome pump.
    Interesting that the SSV2 would actually hurt your vascularity after a carb-heavy meal. I will be interested to see if that continues for you. Glad to hear about the pumps in the gym. I'm trying not to talk about my experiences so you can see what works and doesn't work for you. Keep us updated.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

I usually don't notice vascularity after my carb ups but added some sweets last time and my veins were visible it looked like I had just finished working out.

I will keep experimenting.
    PES Representative
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%

I usually don't notice vascularity after my carb ups but added some sweets last time and my veins were visible it looked like I had just finished working out.

I will keep experimenting.
    I would recommend trying one before bed on an empty stomach at least once.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

I'll be back for the final review
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I would recommend trying one before bed on an empty stomach at least once.
    Noted. I wasn't planning to give this a go but will do it on your recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by ToNNNNyT View Post
    I'll be back for the final review
    Welcome. It should be in about 35-40 days as some days I won't be dosing it at all.
    PES Representative
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

I wouldn't read to far into the vascularity issue following your carb up. I never get that type of effect from eating meals. Also things like sodium and water retention could have something to do with this.

With your protocol GDA supplements are a great value
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.48%

Noted. I wasn't planning to give this a go but will do it on your recommendation.
    same here
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

In.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I wouldn't read to far into the vascularity issue following your carb up. I never get that type of effect from eating meals. Also things like sodium and water retention could have something to do with this.

With your protocol GDA supplements are a great value
    Had to slip in the word Protocol there......ICWUTUDID.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.97%

Caught me...
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In.
    Welcome in Jeffy Weffy!

I know you pretend to hate it when I call you that but we both know you secretly love it.

---

Slight change of plans. I am booking a photoshoot in so I go on a short cut mode. A couple of percent body fat and some water loss. Will confirm with the photographer the date of the shoot and plan from there. It should be fairly short notice.

Training back and triceps later. Slin Sane will be used around the workout.

Some GI upset this morning. Not sure whether this can be attributed to Slin Sane or not.
    PES Representative
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.71%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Welcome in Jeffy Weffy!

I know you pretend to hate it when I call you that but we both know you secretly love it.

---

Slight change of plans. I am booking a photoshoot in so I go on a short cut mode. A couple of percent body fat and some water loss. Will confirm with the photographer the date of the shoot and plan from there. It should be fairly short notice.

Training back and triceps later. Slin Sane will be used around the workout.

Some GI upset this morning. Not sure whether this can be attributed to Slin Sane or not.
    You got me all figured out benji!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ben knows too much .... Blasphemy
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.9%

got my bottle and am in for the log.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ben knows too much .... Blasphemy
    I am surprised you said this after my very vague reply to your PM lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    got my bottle and am in for the log.
    Welcome aboard!
    PES Representative
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%

How's it going with the SSV2?
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.21%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

We have the haribro candy around here I have seen; the air bubble chocolate.

What's your split like? Noticed you said u trained chest & biceps again...? Just curious as how u do things.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slin-Sane v2
    By Smitty77 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 537
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:37 PM
  2. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Slin-Sane v2 loggers... step right up!
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:25 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:52 PM
  4. Transformation time with Forged Burner+Slin-Sane (log)
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:01 PM