Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Lecheek OXY ECA Black and HyperT2 Fat attack stack!


    Well everyone got the products in today, so id like to give a huge thanks to Lecheek nutrition and Marms for allowing me to give these products a go.

    A little about me and my stats: Ive been training for over 9 years, i have a trainer and a dietician so everything is mapped out for me. I train high volume with strength aspects mixed in with bands. Im 5'7".5 189 bf is probably around 13% but i havnt calipered myself. I do take pictures every week that i send to my nutrionist so i can just upload those bad boys here as well. Im low carbing it right now, and how its set up is 40gms protein for all meals, 10gms carbs and 10gms fat in meals 1,3,and 5. Meals 2 and 4 are 40gms protein 10 gms fat.

    Pre workout/Intra/post workout nutrition replace one meal. So obviously either meals 1 3 or 5 that will be replaced.

    Pre: 30gms protein, 10gms carbs, 1 tsp of olive oil
    Intra: Aminos, creatine, 10gms waxy maize
    Post: 40gms protein, 10gms carbs

    Supplements ill be using alongside the Fat Attack Stack
    Multi
    Magnesium
    Vit C
    Aminos
    Creatine
    Fish oil

    Pretty simple and im not taking anything that could hinder or affect the results of the stack

    Training split:

    Mon: Legs
    Tues: Back/Chest/Shoulders/Tris
    Wed: Off
    Thu: Back
    Fri: Chest/Shoulders
    Sat: Off
    Sun: Arms

    Dosing:

    Oxy Eca Black: Ill start off with 1 cap to asses tolerance then up it from there if need be.
    Hyper T2: Ill take 2 per day, 1 morning and 1 afternoon.

    I will begin taking the products tomorrow and will post up pictures either tonight or tomorrow.

    Thanks again guys!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Oh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    i will be lurking.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i will be lurking.....
    creeper
  5. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447997

    I'll be watching from the shadows over here..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    I'll be watching from the shadows over here..
    Oh boy Capt is on here.
  7. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    nice, still waiting on mine....try your 2nd dose of ht2 12 hours after your first
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  8. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447997

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh boy Capt is on here.
    And you know this..man. LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    nice, still waiting on mine....try your 2nd dose of ht2 12 hours after your first
    Sounds good ill def do that.

    Thanks for joining everyone. This logs gonna be good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    nice, still waiting on mine....try your 2nd dose of ht2 12 hours after your first
    Ya keeping them 12 hrs has a sweet spot.
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Day 1:

    Weight: 191


    Dosing: 1 Cap Oxy Eca 1 Cap HyperT2 ( Will dose 1 more HT2 later)


    Initial Thoughts: The oxy comes on slow and builds up pretty slow as well, but once at full intesity is darn intense. I might have to start taking it about 30-45 minutes after my meals as i was pretty stimmed up. Its not a bad thing and i didnt feel sick nor stimmed. 6 hrs later and im still feeling the Oxy run through my body. Body heat is definitely up more than usual and appetite is suppressed nicely. Im urinitating about the same amount as i drink a good bit of water during the day, but im urinating more when i go, which is obviously due to the dandelion and the stimulants.

    Diets been on point as usual and tonight will be chest/shoulders and 40 minutes of cardio. Ill get the starting pics up shortly as well, just have to transfer them to the computer.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Inrteresting!! Bigt just stated the same about the slow hit and buildup then boom lol
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Inrteresting!! Bigt just stated the same about the slow hit and buildup then boom lol

    Yea at first i was like hhmmm is this going to work, then i was like ok im feeling it a bit, then i was like ok yep its definitely there. haha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea at first i was like hhmmm is this going to work, then i was like ok im feeling it a bit, then i was like ok yep its definitely there. haha
    Haha well its good to know
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Here are some starting pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea at first i was like hhmmm is this going to work, then i was like ok im feeling it a bit, then i was like ok yep its definitely there. haha
    DAMN...that is exactly what i thought also....some real nice clean energy, i am really liking it!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447997

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Initial Thoughts: The oxy comes on slow and builds up pretty slow as well, but once at full intesity is darn intense. I might have to start taking it about 30-45 minutes after my meals as i was pretty stimmed up. Its not a bad thing and i didnt feel sick nor stimmed. 6 hrs later and im still feeling the Oxy run through my body. Body heat is definitely up more than usual and appetite is suppressed nicely. Im urinitating about the same amount as i drink a good bit of water during the day, but im urinating more when i go, which is obviously due to the dandelion and the stimulants.
    It is intense. I felt it for a good 8 hours. Body heat is very noticeable isn't it? I was sweating in an air conditioned office with the thermostat set to 70.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Inrteresting!! Bigt just stated the same about the slow hit and buildup then boom lol
    Big boom.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  18. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17599

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    It is intense. I felt it for a good 8 hours. Body heat is very noticeable isn't it? I was sweating in an air conditioned office with the thermostat set to 70.

    Big boom.
    You guys are absolutely right, it should be a slow steady energy/focus for a good while without the crazy crash. I personally am addicted to the feeling Marms hears about it daily lol
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    You guys are absolutely right, it should be a slow steady energy/focus for a good while without the crazy crash. I personally am addicted to the feeling Marms hears about it daily lol

    I think you and BigT should just have a pill for pill contest lmao
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I think you and BigT should just have a pill for pill contest lmao
    anytime....oxyblack is for real.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17599

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    I think you and BigT should just have a pill for pill contest lmao
    Haha this fat boy took one 60 minutes ago and Im still on the stair stepper lol Enough said!
  22. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    17599

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3

    Haha this fat boy took one 60 minutes ago and Im still on the stair stepper lol Enough said!
    By this fat boy i mean myself of course. BigT calm down don't kill me lol
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    By this fat boy i mean myself of course. BigT calm down don't kill me lol
    we should go weighted stairclimbing sometime, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    So an update for Day 1. Got in and hit chest and shoulders. During the first part of the workout i didnt sweat to much but by the 30 minute mark my shoulders began to sweat along with my forehead.

    Got onto the cardio machine for 40 minutes and i was covered in sweat by the time i was done.

    Overall impression for my first day. Definitely impressed and look forward to the days ahead.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    One thing i wanted to note before i head into work.

    I am noticing after my morning dose of HyperT2 my nose runs pretty heavily for a gold bit.

    Will update more later.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    By this fat boy i mean myself of course. BigT calm down don't kill me lol
    HAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    we should go weighted stairclimbing sometime, lol.
    Ya and at the top of stairs there will be a bottle of OXYBLACK on a stick hanging in front of you guys.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    6,317
    Rep Power
    2848061

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    So an update for Day 1. Got in and hit chest and shoulders. During the first part of the workout i didnt sweat to much but by the 30 minute mark my shoulders began to sweat along with my forehead.

    Got onto the cardio machine for 40 minutes and i was covered in sweat by the time i was done.

    Overall impression for my first day. Definitely impressed and look forward to the days ahead.
    Sweat ir out

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    One thing i wanted to note before i head into work.

    I am noticing after my morning dose of HyperT2 my nose runs pretty heavily for a gold bit.

    Will update more later.
    HMM what up with this ?
  28. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    447997

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Swear ir out



    HMM what up with this ?
    Capsicum annuum extract? I know that the Oxy Black has 80,000 SHUs from the cayenne. It isn't stated how strong the capsicum is in the HyperT2 though.
    Last edited by CaptHowdy5150; 08-12-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  29. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Swear ir out



    HMM what up with this ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Capsicum extract?
    Yea thats what im thinking.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dracut,MA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    2383075

    Sub'd.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Oxy eca black
    By dat dude in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 09:04 AM
  2. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 08:30 AM
  3. Review of my 3 samples: oxy eca, speed x and intratest
    By Thatguy_603 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:01 AM
  4. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:24 PM
  5. Opinions on this fat attack stack
    By FINEMNT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.