Bcazo will Finally ConDense His Waist Line!!! (Purus Sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Like TLC son!!!

    Wait a minute....
    I was wrong, that was a terrible metaphor. We have no similarities to 4 chicks creeping with dudes, I'm sorry.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I was wrong, that was a terrible metaphor. We have no similarities to 4 chicks creeping with dudes, I'm sorry.
    U sure?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    U sure?
    Somewhat sure
    •   
       


  4. now i'm really confused
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  5. Somebody say something about going to creep on girls? Sign me up for that ****!


    Name:  creep.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  136.9 KB

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    now i'm really confused
    Lol me too now haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Last night first day back to the gym from vacation. It's been 5 days off from lifting weights man I felt good!! While on vacation I did 4 days of cardio and I'm still amazed at how great Condense has been for stamina! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do cardio without it thats why I bought 2 more bottles. I worked out at a new gym again and think I found my new home, it has so much more equiptment and is open later. I want able to to more sets and felt so pumped thought my shirt was going to rip! LOL Can't wait to hit the gym tonight!
    Chest
    flat bench: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 295x4
    incline dumbbells: 80's x14, 85'sx12, 95'sx10
    vertical press (nautilus) 165X16, 185x12, 200x10
    Cable flys 70x16, 75x12, 80x10

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls: 85x12, 95x10, 105x8
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x10, 45X10
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    The sad part is I think I have about 12 servings left at 2 scoops a day thats only 6 more days.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  8. Yeah it sucks when you start reaching deeper into that tub for it. Great chest numbers BC!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. 2 Scoops and off to kill shoulders and tri's. I had an awsome workout Condense really gives me the energy and focus to increase and push through all my lifts! Also with the new gym and later hours I was able to add a couple of new exercises and did 17 mins of cardio at the end. My shoulders are so sore today i couldn't comb my hair love it!

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises(precor): 75x 14, 85x12
    Front raise straight bar: 40x 12, 50x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 12
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 10
    Skule crushers: 70x12, 80x12
    Single arm cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    17 mins HIT Cardio, 2 mins run/2 mins walk
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yeah it sucks when you start reaching deeper into that tub for it. Great chest numbers BC!

    yeah its going to be sad! but I bought 2 more tubs at NP with thier sale
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    2 Scoops and off to kill shoulders and tri's. I had an awsome workout Condense really gives me the energy and focus to increase and push through all my lifts! Also with the new gym and later hours I was able to add a couple of new exercises and did 17 mins of cardio at the end. My shoulders are so sore today i couldn't comb my hair love it!

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Seated side raises(precor): 75x 14, 85x12
    Front raise straight bar: 40x 12, 50x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 150x 12
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 10
    Skule crushers: 70x12, 80x12
    Single arm cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    17 mins HIT Cardio, 2 mins run/2 mins walk
    Solid log brotha!

  12. thanks Val just trying to keep up with the rest of you guys.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Solid log brotha!
    Hey there's Valdez, the non logging supporter!

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. I don't think you have any trouble in that department Caz!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I don't think you have any trouble in that department Caz!!
    means alot coming from u!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    thanks Val just trying to keep up with the rest of you guys.
    No keeping up here buddy you did a very solid log: )
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Hey there's Valdez, the non logging supporter!

    Lol punk ass

  18. So Fridays are usually my day off but decided to hit the gym since I was on vacation last week. Downed 2 scoops of Condense and entered the zone to murder my back! Felt focused and energized as usual. Felted very pumped and had someone at the gym comment how jacked I looked! Nice since its a new gym and I know no one, he asked the question what was I on? HaHa!! So I had to pump the Purus line which He knew nothing about. He said they don't sell it at *** ? I told him that he won't find many good supps at the 3 letter store and directed him to NP! Love when this old dog can teach the young ones some new tricks!

    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 80x14, 85x12, 90x10
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x14, 190x10, 200x6
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Wide reverse grip standing bar bell row: 115x12, 135x8
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    So Fridays are usually my day off but decided to hit the gym since I was on vacation last week. Downed 2 scoops of Condense and entered the zone to murder my back! Felt focused and energized as usual. Felted very pumped and had someone at the gym comment how jacked I looked! Nice since its a new gym and I know no one, he asked the question what was I on? HaHa!! So I had to pump the Purus line which He knew nothing about. He said they don't sell it at *** ? I told him that he won't find many good supps at the 3 letter store and directed him to NP! Love when this old dog can teach the young ones some new tricks!

    Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 80x14, 85x12, 90x10
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x14, 190x10, 200x6
    Seated close grip cable rows: 160x12, 180x10
    Precor Iso lateral pull down reverse grip: 160x12, 180x10
    Wide reverse grip standing bar bell row: 115x12, 135x8
    Hyper extensions: 2 sets till fail
    True enough.
    I Remember I never heard of much until I opened up to online.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Sat & Sun:

    So took the day off Sat!!! Sunday had a party at my house for my wifes birthday and did Cardio only at night. I used Sunday for my cheat day and ate more carbs then I have in a week! Had Baked ziti, Eggplant parm, bread, 2 Canoli's (yes I'm Italian LOL) and loved every minute! Today I'm on my 3rd Duce already paying for it now.. 2 scoops of condense and hit the treadmill felt bad after eating all that. I was ready for bed but condense picked me up and got me moving.

    Cardio: speed walk
    Time: 38 Mins
    Speed: 4.2
    Incline: 4.5
    Distance 2.3 miles
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  21. Food sounds bomb haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Never feel bad with a cheat day, especially one for a good reason like a B Day!! Win-Win in my book.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Never feel bad with a cheat day, especially one for a good reason like a B Day!! Win-Win in my book.
    True story haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Never feel bad with a cheat day, especially one for a good reason like a B Day!! Win-Win in my book.
    Yeah I know just my body is such a creature of habit! As soon as I change anything in my diet my stomach flipps out and puts me in the toilet all day.. I guess it's like a self cleanse!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yeah I know just my body is such a creature of habit! As soon as I change anything in my diet my stomach flipps out and puts me in the toilet all day.. I guess it's like a self cleanse!
    Should have eaten a pint of ice cream on top then. That way when your ass is on fire from the self cleanse you can count on the ice cream to follow and cool things down haha.

    Solid log though looks like you are making some good progress

  26. All that sugar, salt, & carbs? Your veins should've looked like my avi...

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    All that sugar, salt, & carbs? Your veins should've looked like my avi...

    I thought that was my arm? LMAO! All jokes aside I'm amazed on how carb intake plays a big part on the pumps.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  28. I was feeling really good last night so I killed myself at the gym. 2 scoops of condense and I entered the zone. Compared to my usual routine I added a lot more volume. Without condense I would have never been able to do cardio at the end just love this stuff. The sad part is I just finish my last doses of Recycle and Fatsmack I'm really going to miss fatsmack my ATF fat burner just crushed my appetite! I'm also down to about 6 more scoops of Condense
    Chest
    flat bench: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 275x4
    incline dumbbells: 80's x14, 85'sx12, 95'sx10
    Hammer Stenght / Iso Chest(alternating arms): 180x8, 160x10,140x12
    vertical press (nautilus) 165X16, 185x12, 200x10
    Cable flys 70x16, 75x12, 80x10

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls: 85x12, 95x10, 105x8, 75x14
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x10, 45X10
    Standing Easy curl bar: 80X21, 90X8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    Cardio 18 mins HIT- 2 mins speed walk, 2 mins run
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I was feeling really good last night so I killed myself at the gym. 2 scoops of condense and I entered the zone. Compared to my usual routine I added a lot more volume. Without condense I would have never been able to dpo cardio at the end just love this stuff. The sad part is I just finish my last doses of Recycle and Fatsmack I'm really going to miss fatsmack my ATF fat burner just crushed my appetite! I'm also down to about 6 more scoops of Condense
    Chest
    flat bench: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 275x4
    incline dumbbells: 80's x14, 85'sx12, 95'sx10
    Hammer Stenght / Iso Chest(alternating arms): 180x8, 160x10,140x12
    vertical press (nautilus) 165X16, 185x12, 200x10
    Cable flys 70x16, 75x12, 80x10

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls: 85x12, 95x10, 105x8, 75x14
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x10, 45X10
    Standing Easy curl bar: 80X21, 90X8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    Cardio 18 mins HIT- 2 mins speed walk, 2 mins run
    Solid workout! My chest routine is similar with a few fine tunings ;-) no decline either
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I was feeling really good last night so I killed myself at the gym. 2 scoops of condense and I entered the zone. Compared to my usual routine I added a lot more volume. Without condense I would have never been able to do cardio at the end just love this stuff. The sad part is I just finish my last doses of Recycle and Fatsmack I'm really going to miss fatsmack my ATF fat burner just crushed my appetite! I'm also down to about 6 more scoops of Condense
    Chest
    flat bench: 185x14, 225x12, 265x6, 275x4
    incline dumbbells: 80's x14, 85'sx12, 95'sx10
    Hammer Stenght / Iso Chest(alternating arms): 180x8, 160x10,140x12
    vertical press (nautilus) 165X16, 185x12, 200x10
    Cable flys 70x16, 75x12, 80x10

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls: 85x12, 95x10, 105x8, 75x14
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 45x10, 45X10
    Standing Easy curl bar: 80X21, 90X8
    cross cable curls: 70x14, 80x10

    Cardio 18 mins HIT- 2 mins speed walk, 2 mins run
    You going to give us 6 more work outs instead of 3? :P
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You going to give us 6 more work outs instead of 3? :P
    I do have 2 more bottles so sure no problem. Condense is not going away for me when the log is over. I'm going to start adding creatine to it soon when my cut ends this week.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I do have 2 more bottles so sure no problem. Condense is not going away for me when the log is over. I'm going to start adding creatine to it soon when my cut ends this week.
    It's up to you... I was just causing trouble. Thx for the solid log!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's up to you... I was just causing trouble. Thx for the solid log!
    I know u were! I'll continue it through the end of the weekend and post a final review and some pics on Monday..Then I'm onto my lean bulk which I'm going to log as well so look out!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  34. Excellent!
    Don't forget to review it in the SuppReviews section as well! Glad you liked it so much.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Excellent!
    Don't forget to review it in the SuppReviews section as well! Glad you liked it so much.
    You got it. I'll copy my final review there and a picture of the shirt your sending me... LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  36. Nice play! Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  37. I think I'll step it up to two scoops of condense tomorrow. I've been doing 1 scoop w/ 1 scoop of alphamine but I'll save the alphamine for later in the day to see how 2 scoops of nitratene goodness treats me
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I think I'll step it up to two scoops of condense tomorrow. I've been doing 1 scoop w/ 1 scoop of alphamine but I'll save the alphamine for later in the day to see how 2 scoops of nitratene goodness treats me
    2 scoops does it for me. As i've stated before I notice my carb intake plays a big role in the intensity of the pump. The focus and energy to me have been second to none.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  39. I have been pushing really hard through my workouts the last week! Started a new gym and with all the extra time since it's open later I can finally get a 1.5 hour workout in. My entire body is sore today if not for condense picking me up I would not be able to do it. Even with yesterday been my last day of Fatsmack Condense was able to do the job and give me the energy to push forward.

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strength lateral press:
    180x12, 200x10, 230x8
    Arnold press: 60x12, 65x10
    Iso side raises (precor):85x12, 95x10
    Seated side raises dumb bells: 35x 14, 35x12
    Front raise dumb bell: 35x 12, 40x 10
    Rear delts pec machine: 110x14, 120x10

    Triceps:
    Easy curl cable push downs: 140x 14, 150x 12, 170x 10
    Over head rope extensions: 110x 12, 120x 10
    Close grip barbell press: 135x12, 155x12, 155x10
    Single arm cable extensions: 35x12, 40x10
    Dips: 2 sets until fail

    15 mins HIT Cardio, 2 mins run/2 mins walk
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  40. Solid lifts my brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I will finally bench 270!
    By brownstown89 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. Liam finally gets his hands on green mag and glycergrow
    By liamrowe in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. 50 Cent is launching his own line of supplements???
    By jonnyjames in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:22 PM
  4. Will Farrell And His Landlord !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:43 AM
  5. BiO finally gets his Nueros Balanced
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in