Prep's becoming a Prodigy? PNI Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Still loving the energy from this product. I hit shoulders and back today in the gym. Very good workout enjoyed myself feels so good to be back.
    always nice to get back to the iron after a layoff!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Not much to really report this weekend. Saturday was bi's and tri's I also threw in wide grip pull ups to see how they felt. Think I'll wait a bit longer on those didn't feel right yet. Sunday went for a 3 mile jog. Both days I dosed Prodigy before 30 minutes seem to be my sweet spot. I'll be throwing up a final review here either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to PNI, I'll prob try to continue the log but as we see I'm for surely rusty at keeping updates.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Not much to really report this weekend. Saturday was bi's and tri's I also threw in wide grip pull ups to see how they felt. Think I'll wait a bit longer on those didn't feel right yet. Sunday went for a 3 mile jog. Both days I dosed Prodigy before 30 minutes seem to be my sweet spot. I'll be throwing up a final review here either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to PNI, I'll prob try to continue the log but as we see I'm for surely rusty at keeping updates.
    Awesome bro glad your enjoying looking forward to your final review
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Final Review - I posted my review up in the new review a product section on AM. But here is a quick thought. I loved the blueberry flavor was new and different than everyone doing same flavors. I liked the stim effect i got from the product don't remember crashing which i have gotten in the past from 1,3 products. I like the drive and desire to keep lifting while i was taking this. Also you have to like the Cit mal and Agmatine in this product to provide people with a solid pump. All in all i enjoyed my experience on this product.

5. Took it 2 times this week before workouts, still enjoy the stim effect PNI hit on this part of it for sure. Again i can't really put it out there enough their blueberry flavor is a winner i recommend it to anyone looking for something different. Taste great with a little OJ and water.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Took it 2 times this week before workouts, still enjoy the stim effect PNI hit on this part of it for sure. Again i can't really put it out there enough their blueberry flavor is a winner i recommend it to anyone looking for something different. Taste great with a little OJ and water.
    I actually tried this , the OJ trick thanks to your suggestion and loved it. I agree, perfect taste is Blueberry. Whoever says differently will get a thread about: "Never Listen to **** about Prodigy" lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM
  2. JonRubio logs the NEW PNI Prodigy Preworkout! (Sponsored)
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:54 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
  4. Nathan78's ALRI BAM/Bad Ass Mass Sponsored Log
    By Nathan78 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 03:58 PM
  5. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53