Prep's becoming a Prodigy? PNI Sponsored Log
- 08-24-2012, 05:58 PM
- 08-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Not much to really report this weekend. Saturday was bi's and tri's I also threw in wide grip pull ups to see how they felt. Think I'll wait a bit longer on those didn't feel right yet. Sunday went for a 3 mile jog. Both days I dosed Prodigy before 30 minutes seem to be my sweet spot. I'll be throwing up a final review here either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to PNI, I'll prob try to continue the log but as we see I'm for surely rusty at keeping updates.
08-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Awesome bro glad your enjoying looking forward to your final reviewOriginally Posted by PrepNwa23
08-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Final Review - I posted my review up in the new review a product section on AM. But here is a quick thought. I loved the blueberry flavor was new and different than everyone doing same flavors. I liked the stim effect i got from the product don't remember crashing which i have gotten in the past from 1,3 products. I like the drive and desire to keep lifting while i was taking this. Also you have to like the Cit mal and Agmatine in this product to provide people with a solid pump. All in all i enjoyed my experience on this product.
08-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Took it 2 times this week before workouts, still enjoy the stim effect PNI hit on this part of it for sure. Again i can't really put it out there enough their blueberry flavor is a winner i recommend it to anyone looking for something different. Taste great with a little OJ and water.
08-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jamesm11 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM
- By JonRubio in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 143Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:54 PM
- By steve0178 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 62Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
- By Nathan78 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 42Last Post: 03-09-2007, 03:58 PM
- By smithsonga in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 53Last Post: 01-31-2007, 08:56 AM