DJBeanPole Turns Colors with BLUE Gene and PURPLE Wraath! (sponsored)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. DAY 26: RESISTFUL REST

    Unplanned rest day today. Meant to do chest/tris. Day shift was extremely shorthanded and had a bad patient coming from OR that was going to need a dedicated respiratory therapist and the supervisor begged me to come in early... so I obliged. Came in at 3PM instead of my usual 7PM... at least I can leave at 3AM to go home but they keep pushing me to stay for a full 16 hours and leave when I usually would at 7AM!!! We'll see how I feel... I only got 4 hours of sleep which has me kinda disgruntled because I didn't give my body enough "repair time" from lifting yesterday. So who knows if I'll knock out the 16 or just stay for the usual 12. Got my MIO Energy with me just in case and have a Dexaprine v2 stashed away in case I need it. No cardio or nothin'. Just slept, woke up, ate, left for work. But that has its benefits.

    I wanted to space chest/tris and back/bis away from each other. And I wanted back/bis to be spaced away from legs. So now the rotation is shaken up and it'll be this:

    Day 1: Chest/Tris
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Back/Bis
    Day 6: Pummel the wife's va... wait, wha?
    Day 7: Repeat

    EXCELLENT.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. You'll kill it I know you will bro
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    LOL, your stuff is good !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    This is the only guy who goes to the gym that I have seen anyway, and leave bloody. Hey you should have seen the other guy. Other guy meaning the barbells, dumbbell and anything else DJ gets his mitts on.
    Thanks FU. And you're damn right! Watch out IRON, I'ma tear some **** up and I don't care what I have to put myself through to do it! LOL the gym I lifted at for back/bis yesterday was actually a much smaller chain of gyms before LA Fitness bought them called Cardinal Fitness. I used to workout there a LONG time ago when I was still dating my now wife. Now that LA has bought them I can train there if I want to... and its MUCH closer to home (5 mins compared to 15 minutes). Well the gym is full of mostly older people and a few of the younger crowd sprinkled throughout. I was getting some very strange looks as I crushed 275 and then 315 in deadlift. Oh I'm sorry, was I making too much noise and distracting you from watching Murder She Wrote while you half-piddly-assed yourself on a stationary exercise bike. And I noticed a lot of people looking at my socks because I kept them pulled up for awhile after I was done DLing. Probably thought I was some goofus.

    WRONG, BITCH!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    You'll kill it I know you will bro
    You talkin' bout Day 6? YEAAAAA BOI!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Thanks FU. And you're damn right! Watch out IRON, I'ma tear some **** up and I don't care what I have to put myself through to do it! LOL the gym I lifted at for back/bis yesterday was actually a much smaller chain of gyms before LA Fitness bought them called Cardinal Fitness. I used to workout there a LONG time ago when I was still dating my now wife. Now that LA has bought them I can train there if I want to... and its MUCH closer to home (5 mins compared to 15 minutes). Well the gym is full of mostly older people and a few of the younger crowd sprinkled throughout. I was getting some very strange looks as I crushed 275 and then 315 in deadlift. Oh I'm sorry, was I making too much noise and distracting you from watching Murder She Wrote while you half-piddly-assed yourself on a stationary exercise bike. And I noticed a lot of people looking at my socks because I kept them pulled up for awhile after I was done DLing. Probably thought I was some goofus.

    WRONG, BITCH!
    I love when people mire my Deadlifts!!!! For real man
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    This is the only guy who goes to the gym that I have seen anyway, and leave bloody. Hey you should have seen the other guy. Other guy meaning the barbells, dumbbell and anything else DJ gets his mitts on.
    I'm about to get my mitts on some House Special Lo Mein extra spicy styyyyylllllle! So freaking hungry. Haven't eaten since 1PM!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I love when people mire my Deadlifts!!!! For real man
    Yea I love it too. When you are getting in place you can just tell people are watching you out of the corner of your eye. "Is that guy really gonna lift that big weight? No way... let's wait and see........................ oh ****."

    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Yea I love it too. When you are getting in place you can just tell people are watching you out of the corner of your eye. "Is that guy really gonna lift that big weight? No way... let's wait and see........................ oh ****."

    I Love when people have that look on their face the :0

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Thanks FU. And you're damn right! Watch out IRON, I'ma tear some **** up and I don't care what I have to put myself through to do it! LOL the gym I lifted at for back/bis yesterday was actually a much smaller chain of gyms before LA Fitness bought them called Cardinal Fitness. I used to workout there a LONG time ago when I was still dating my now wife. Now that LA has bought them I can train there if I want to... and its MUCH closer to home (5 mins compared to 15 minutes). Well the gym is full of mostly older people and a few of the younger crowd sprinkled throughout. I was getting some very strange looks as I crushed 275 and then 315 in deadlift. Oh I'm sorry, was I making too much noise and distracting you from watching Murder She Wrote while you half-piddly-assed yourself on a stationary exercise bike. And I noticed a lot of people looking at my socks because I kept them pulled up for awhile after I was done DLing. Probably thought I was some goofus.

    WRONG, BITCH!
    Ha ha ha.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I Love when people have that look on their face the :0
    Like this?



    lol... your avatar...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Like this?

    lol... your avatar...
    Exactly!!

  12. Random Note:

    Weighed myself tonight on one of the scales in the hospital. I stepped on it and guess 105kg. It was actually 106kg. Or 233lbs. Now this is not my usual time to weigh myself nor is it the usual scale I weigh myself but I'm not sure how trustworthy the one at the gym is especially considering every time I go to get on it its never placed back in the zero position. So from now on I'll try weighing myself at work. I'm going to guess my weight is more around 227-228lbs since I have 2 rather large meals sitting in my IN-TEST-TINES.

    Tomorrow is Chest/Tris. I'd really like to bang out 80x10x4 with the DBs but I think 75 may be a more realistic goal (for benchpress). In fact I may even switch over to barbell just to see where I am... hmmm...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Random Note:

    Weighed myself tonight on one of the scales in the hospital. I stepped on it and guess 105kg. It was actually 106kg. Or 233lbs. Now this is not my usual time to weigh myself nor is it the usual scale I weigh myself but I'm not sure how trustworthy the one at the gym is especially considering every time I go to get on it its never placed back in the zero position. So from now on I'll try weighing myself at work. I'm going to guess my weight is more around 227-228lbs since I have 2 rather large meals sitting in my IN-TEST-TINES.

    Tomorrow is Chest/Tris. I'd really like to bang out 80x10x4 with the DBs but I think 75 may be a more realistic goal (for benchpress). In fact I may even switch over to barbell just to see where I am... hmmm...
    Either way bro I know you're gonna crush it bro I can't wait to see what you do **** yeah man !!!

  14. DAY 27: CHALLENGING CHEST & TRANSFORMING TRIS

    Kick ass update today! My old workout partner, the one that has been flaking on me lately, decided to go with me today. I told him I was going to tear his **** up and in the process that is exactly what happened to me. And it was rather unexpected! Woke up at 2PM, popped my BG, hung out with the wife for a few, made my Purple Wraath concoction and picked up my partner. And then the fun ensued...

    BARBELL BENCHPRESS: 45x15 135x12 185x10 205x10 225x3+2assisted 185x7 Had been doing DB benchpress for the past few weeks and decided it was time to see where I stood with the barbell. I REALLY wanted to get 225x5 but I think doing the 205x10 before that really gassed my chest. Next time I throw down on barbell and want more reps in the higher weight I need to not go so hard in the earlier sets... but thats not in my nature! I was somewhat disappointed...

    INCLINE DB PRESS: 55x10,7 got heavy... 45x8... still heavy... 40x10,10... and now I felt even more disappointed. Last week for chest I did 55x10,10,10,9! What the hell! But then I started to notice something. My chest began to fill back up with blood and the pumps were ridiculous. Just out of control ridiculous. I felt like steel. So what if I wasn't pushing as heavy. That has never been the goal of my sets. If I can't feel the stretch and squeeze I retreat to a lighter weight. Moving down to 40lbs really helped open my chest up, giving me a huge stretch and a painful squeeze. That in my mind, and later in how I felt walking around in the gym, was actually more beneficial in helping me get more out of my workout. I don't remember feeling so pumped/stretch/good the last time I did chest, even though last week mentally I was excited I pushed so heavy. Very interesting... So now that I'm not so disappointed...

    DECLINE BARBELL PRESS: Threw this one in here because my partner likes it 155x10,10 185x6 135x8

    HIGH CABLE FLYS: 40x10,10,10,10 I need to alternate/rotate this workout with other chest accessory moves. I noticed I keep doing it every week and I need to change it up. Got a nice pump here as well to really round out the chest portion of this workout.

    DIPS: BWx10,10,6 WORKOUT HIGHLIGHT: My partner was using the kneepad to assist himself with the dips and in his first set he started to give out on his 5th rep. So I told him to keep pushing and he did and got the rep. So I told him do one more. On his push back up for the 6th rep what I thought was a rather loud exhale from him to help him push up and complete the rep was actually a loudly cut FART. I had to walk away from the machine for a minute before starting my sets... had me ****ing laughing out loud in the gym screaming out "I NEED A NEW PARTNER!" lol

    ROPE PULLDOWN & SPREAD: 60x10,10 50x10,10 these burn SO BAD!

    SKULLCRUSHERS: 55x12,12,12,7 Less weight, more reps. Last set I slowed my timings down in the lift to really control it and the triceps screamed out in pain as I attempted and failed at the 8th rep. At this point my arms were noodles.

    NO ATTACHMENT PULLDOWN: 30x8 20x10,10,10 30x5

    Postworkout thoughts: The strangest thing has been happening more often after each workout. I go home in the best mood ever. Its almost like I'm high. I'm euphoric. I'm not zoned out or in a haze... I just have a really good sense of well being and its like nothing could stop me from feeling happy. Its so hard to describe this feeling or why it happens. Almost like my endorphins are having a party in my brain because of how well the workout went. It gets even more pronounced after I've had my postworkout meal/shake/creatine. So I worked out from 3-5PM, ate, showered, and drive into work around 6PM. That whole time I was driving I just felt so... GOOD. Like a serious mental high. It felt AWESOME. And I just felt this huge rush of clean energy. I've been working the past 2 nights (one 12 hour shift followed by a 16 hour shift... and before today's workout I only got 5 hours of sleep [1 more than yesterday lol] so I'm also accusing that for being a reason as to why I lacked in performance with bench/incline) and I don't feel tired at all. I have no need to go and grab a diet coke or splash some MIO energy into my water. I just feel wide awake and happy. Its the best feeling ever and I don't know where its coming from.

    Stay tuned,

    High as a kite DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. It's coming from being a fuking alpha male brah. Keep crushing it im gonna hit chest and bis after work. Can't wait!!! Impressive Barbell too bro

  16. DAY 28: LEAVIN' IT ALL AT THE GYM LEGS

    This is one for the record books. I don't even know how to begin to describe how ecstatic I was leaving the gym today. If what bmftisftw is saying is true about feeling alpha, then good lord I was definitely feeling it today. I went in to day mentally unprepared for what was about to happen. I usually despise leg day and never look forward to it. I just view it as a day I need to do in order to get it out of the way so I can go enjoy the other 3 workout days that much more. For the longest time I feel like my legs have been lagging and falling behind while my benchpress and deadlift numbers continue to increase. Gentlemen.... the plateau has been BROKEN.

    SQUATS: 45x12 135x6 185x6 225x6 250x2 This is the first time I've been able to lift above and beyond 225 in over 3 years. The funny thing is 250 felt lighter than 225. The first rep was easy and my workout partner almost grabbed the bar to help me walk it back into the rack until I yelled at him "I'M GOING FOR TWO ARGGGG" and BOOM went down and pushed with all my might and popped up a second rep all with good form, and all with knees to slightly below parallel. THAT felt ****ing AWESOME. My workout partner has continued to bust through multiple PRs of his own and set a few himself today. I told him that there are, in my opinion, two stages when lifting weights. You are either in a plateau, or you are skyrocketing. I told him that when I used to powerlift I was stuck on 225 for MONTHS. And then one day out of nowhere my body said "I can handle more" and my numbers shot up QUICK. I told him he was currently in his 'skyrocket' stage, and that I just pummeled my plateau. I'm now expecting my numbers to go up from here on out until I reach that next plateau. DAMN it felt good to finally beat that 225!!!!

    LEGPRESS WE AREN'T DONE YET! 215x10 305x10 395x10 485x8 535x6 FFFFUUUUAAARRRK HELLLLLLO 500lbs!!!

    HAMSTRING CURLS: 160x10,10,10

    That was all the time I had for in the gym I had to take my workout partner home so he could go to a meeting for work and I had to get ready for work myself anyway. But there is my GIANT ****ING AWESOME EPIC LEG DAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!

    Sadly though, I think I only have 1 day left of PW that I'll save for Thursday (shoulders). Tomorrow will be an off day. Only 2 days left of BG. So things will conclude with both supplements Thursday night and I plan on getting a final VIDEO review up by late Friday evening/early Saturday morning. I'm a night owl !

    Stay tuned,

    DJ's legs
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Oh Happy days Oh Happy Days!! Geeese brother that is crunk like that's what's up! Killed it brother straight murdered the mofo!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Oh Happy days Oh Happy Days!! Geeese brother that is crunk like that's what's up! Killed it brother straight murdered the mofo!
    Thanks brother. At least someone cares! I think my long walls of text scares people away from my logs! Oh ****... Not more reading! Lol.

    Final workout with BG+PW happening later today. Shoulders. My fav.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Wow it's coming to an end...it's been a great journey though, and it seems in these 30 days you've made great progress.

    I'm sure you always make progress every 30 days, but would you say with the help of these products, it's been more helpful in the gym/recovery?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    DAY 28: LEAVIN' IT ALL AT THE GYM LEGS

    This is one for the record books. I don't even know how to begin to describe how ecstatic I was leaving the gym today. If what bmftisftw is saying is true about feeling alpha, then good lord I was definitely feeling it today. I went in to day mentally unprepared for what was about to happen. I usually despise leg day and never look forward to it. I just view it as a day I need to do in order to get it out of the way so I can go enjoy the other 3 workout days that much more. For the longest time I feel like my legs have been lagging and falling behind while my benchpress and deadlift numbers continue to increase. Gentlemen.... the plateau has been BROKEN.

    SQUATS: 45x12 135x6 185x6 225x6 250x2 This is the first time I've been able to lift above and beyond 225 in over 3 years. The funny thing is 250 felt lighter than 225. The first rep was easy and my workout partner almost grabbed the bar to help me walk it back into the rack until I yelled at him "I'M GOING FOR TWO ARGGGG" and BOOM went down and pushed with all my might and popped up a second rep all with good form, and all with knees to slightly below parallel. THAT felt ****ing AWESOME. My workout partner has continued to bust through multiple PRs of his own and set a few himself today. I told him that there are, in my opinion, two stages when lifting weights. You are either in a plateau, or you are skyrocketing. I told him that when I used to powerlift I was stuck on 225 for MONTHS. And then one day out of nowhere my body said "I can handle more" and my numbers shot up QUICK. I told him he was currently in his 'skyrocket' stage, and that I just pummeled my plateau. I'm now expecting my numbers to go up from here on out until I reach that next plateau. DAMN it felt good to finally beat that 225!!!!

    LEGPRESS WE AREN'T DONE YET! 215x10 305x10 395x10 485x8 535x6 FFFFUUUUAAARRRK HELLLLLLO 500lbs!!!

    HAMSTRING CURLS: 160x10,10,10

    That was all the time I had for in the gym I had to take my workout partner home so he could go to a meeting for work and I had to get ready for work myself anyway. But there is my GIANT ****ING AWESOME EPIC LEG DAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!

    Sadly though, I think I only have 1 day left of PW that I'll save for Thursday (shoulders). Tomorrow will be an off day. Only 2 days left of BG. So things will conclude with both supplements Thursday night and I plan on getting a final VIDEO review up by late Friday evening/early Saturday morning. I'm a night owl !

    Stay tuned,

    DJ's legs

    This is truly amazing. The feeling of Alpha with the Blue Gene is unbelievable at times. I'm almost afraid to take it sometimes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Wow it's coming to an end...it's been a great journey though, and it seems in these 30 days you've made great progress.

    I'm sure you always make progress every 30 days, but would you say with the help of these products, it's been more helpful in the gym/recovery?
    Whattup RR! Just gobbled up the last of my BG. Somehow I had 6 pills leftover haha! One bonus pill for a final kick !

    As to recovery in the gym... absolutely. I'll certainly go more in depth once I make my video review (I have a lot to say actually ) but I will just give you a hint to the answer of that question (don't wanna spoil the video review )...

    When I lifted legs on 9/4 it was the most weight I've pushed for legs in squats (in over 3 years) and in leg press (EVER!). That was two days ago. In multiple MULTIPLE days and years of leg training I always get DOMS, and DOMS have been the most painful on the second day ALWAYS with legs. Like hurting so bad that I wouldn't walk up stairs at my job because I couldn't take it.

    Today is DAY 2 of recovery from legs.

    I haven't had any DOMS to speak of.

    'Nuff said.



    Heading to the gym in 15 minutes. Bittersweet that this amazing CL run is wrapping up! But DAMN has it been a beneficial BLAST!

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Wow that is INSANE. I can't WAIT for your video review, I will be posting that everywhere!

  23. this was a solid ass log i cant wait till your next one dj

  24. DAY 29: RELAXING REST

    Easy enough. Didn't rest on the eating though. Crammed in damn near 4000 calories. Cleanly I might add. Damn I love bulking.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. DAY 30: SAYONARA SHOULDERS!

    And CL continues to deliver with BG & PW. COLOR ME IMPRESSED ! Gonna make this update post short and sweet because I've got to run to the grocery store for the wife so she can cook me dinner (that was the deal... I buy em, she cooks it!)!!!

    SEATED NO BACK SUPPORTOVERHEAD DB PRESS: 20x15 40x10,10,10,10 Had to bold that "no back support" because I didn't want people to scoff at me only lifting 40s when last time I was using 55. Thats I didn't use the seat that hand a support... instead I chose a flat bench and forced myself to lockout my back which completely ISOLATES just the shoulder so that you aren't "cheating" with the support. Was foreign at first... I wanted to lean back like you do sometimes with the support. Not this time. The blasted the shoulders more than the back support would have! Doing these from now on!

    OVERHEAD BARBELL SHRUG: 70x25,25,25 95x25 From got a little shaky there on the 95 towards the end but my traps were toast after that.

    SCAPTION: 20x10,10,10,13 FINALLY! Last week was an extra set of 20x10x5 but now that I popped 10+ on the fourth set I can attempt 25s next week !

    FACE PULLS: 60x10,10 70x10,10 Movin on UP!

    REAR DELT FLYS: 20x0 felt a pull in my right shoulder and did not want to continue in case it was serious (only hurt for the first attempt haven't felt anything since) so I moved on to the machine (pecdec in reverse) for stabilization: 105x10 125x10 145x10 85xneg 6,6

    REAR DELT PULLEY RAISE: 20x8,8

    PRs again in almost everything. Good ****. EVERYWHERE.

    Final/Video review tomorrow.

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Wife just left a little bit ago. I'm gonna hit up the gym, grocery store, and come back here and shoot the vid. I've already got my notes laid out and I'm ready to give Controlled Labs a good show. Shooting the video isn't the time consuming part, uploading it to youtube is. I'll upload it as soon as possible!

    Please stay tuned!

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Decided to shoot my video and let it upload while I was at the gym. Check back later tonight
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. Apologies to all. Mother nature decided to go ahead and thunderstorm and when I got back to the gym my computer was off. When I turned it back on the video had only completed 17% of the upload... so needless to say its gonna be awhile before it gets posted. Sorry everyone.

    Stay tuned,

    DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  29. Video is currently processing... but in the meantime here are some before/after pics. Before's are right before I left for my honeymoon. After were taken yesterday.

    Front Before/After



    Side Before/After



    Back w/ Arm out Before/After



    Back Mass (no good before shot.... didn't take one in this pose prior to honeymoon)


    Left Bicep Flex Side (no comparison here so this is an after shot, just for the hell of it)


    Things to note: I had JUST finished 3 months of cutting w/ EC in the before shots. The after shots are after 1 month of a bulk diet. I'm anticipating losing my abs showing through later on since thats where my accumulation of fat tissue seems to be primarily which makes me sad but then again its expected with a bulk. Spring CUT will TEAR THAT **** UP !

    Enjoy. Ooooh.... vid is done processing ! Up soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. I'm not sure why that one pic is on there twice (the one on the bottom) lol... can't see it when I go to edit?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Experience with Green MAGnitude and Purple Wraath!
    By thetinyguy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. Gettin Mean with Blue Gene! (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:33 AM
  3. Blue Gene and Osteobolin-C Unsponsered Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM
  5. Restructuring Genetics with BLUE GENE
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in