The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Purus Labs Condenseô with patent-pending Nitrateneô

Condenseô is a novel approach to preworkout performance-enhancement designed to expand performance capacity, utilizing patent-pending nutrient technology and peer-reviewed, human- validated, orally efficacious dosages, rather than merely and temporarily increase acute performance as with most short-sighted, stimulant-laden products currently on the market. Purus Labsģ has revolutionized the preworkout category, once again, by actually achieving what other companies only claim: that is, eliciting extreme vasodilation through truly enhancing endogenous nitric oxide production. This, in turn, causes a cascade of welcomed anabolic and physiologically enhancing benefits to athletes of all cloth through enhancing blood-flow, heightening substrate utilization (i.e. better nutrient absorption), preserving ATP stores, propelling oxygen delivery to myocapillaries, and reducing overall exercise oxygen cost allowing you to handle greater workloads (e.g. more weight) and exercise longer before exhaustion (e.g. more reps) .

Lifting History

I have been lifting consistently for the past 10-11 years and have done competitive powerlifting for the past 5. While prepping for a meet that was taking place last Novemeber, I had a Grade 2 sprain of my left AC Joint. I continued training as I was approaching my 600 raw deadlift goal and severely reinjured 2 bad disks. I was out of the game until March when I bagan doing whatever lifts I could such as light arms, rows, light legs etc. Nothing vertical, no pressing, and no heavy legs. As of right now, I am finally getting back to being normal. My back has healed up nicely and my shoulder has drastically improved. I have now been able to do some benching and vertical movements such as pull ups for the past month or so.

Goals While Logging ConDense

My goal while logging ConDense is to not only reach my previous PR's, but also to surpass as many of them as possible. That may be difficult with bench, military, etc. as I am taking it slow to recover for those but I believe it should be doable for Squats, deadlifts, rows, etc.

Previous PRs

Bench: 225x25, 285x12, 315x6, 365x1 with a pause (Raw)
    Deadlift: 525x2 or 3, 555x1 (Raw)
    Squat: 495 competition, 502 gym (both with loose one ply briefs and knee wraps)
    Military: 225 strict

Current Stats and Lifts:

Weight: 202
    Height: 5'10"

Bench: 185x20
    Deadlift: I would say around 500
    Squat: low 400s
    Military: No idea

Logging will begin as soon as I receive the product. Can't wait to start ripping the gym to pieces.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

So I guess I will sub in this.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

In and ready :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks again to Purus for the oppurtunity. Today is bench work so it should give me a good idea of a starting point.

Motivation for bench day:

6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Thanks again to Purus for the oppurtunity. Today is bench work so it should give me a good idea of a starting point.

Motivation for bench day:

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGIPKxYIFJU
    Yeah I had nothing @ all to do with it. :P
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I had nothing @ all to do with it. :P
    Haha sorry definitely tons of props to AaronJP1. Awesome rep and awesome promo. I do not know of another promo that has been as generous as this one.

If you want to be extra generous you can send me new work shirts when I blow the seams on these
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Subbadub dub
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like another Purus show! Let's see Condense get your groove back.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Looks like another Purus show! Let's see Condense get your groove back.
    Ain't even worried.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Decided to delay my bench workout until last night so that I could lift with my older brother. At 39 he still hits 405 for a few on bench so it motivates me to get back healed and strong. I am taking it pretty easy on my shoulder for now since this was only my third bench day back from my injury. Lighter volume and weight at first and slowly increasing both as the weeks pass. This should give me a good starting point to base my log off of though.

Workout Song of the Day: 50 cent ft. Eminem - Patiently Waiting (pretty fitting since im dying to get my hands on my ConDense)

Flat barbell bench:

barx50
    135x10
    135x10
    185x23
    185x12

Lying barbell extensions:
    65x10
    95x10
    115x10
    135x9

Tricep Rope Extensions:
    20x100
    20x120

Dumbell Shrugs:
    20x70's
    35x100's
    35x100's

Overall, I was pleased with my workout. Bench has gone from 185x14 up to 185x23 in 3 weeks which is good news because my endurance is never good but my strength and endurance both seem to be coming back quickly. Im estimating my bench to be about 40 pounds less than pre injury. Happy with my tricep strength on tricep extensions since I have not tried extensions in 10 months from my shoulder and I feel 135 is a solid weight for them. Unfortunately, the gym I went to didn't have dumbells over 100's but its for the best I guess because I should not be doing any heavy shrugs yet and I feel high reps of lighter weight for them help rehab my shoulder a bit not to mention a hell of a grip workout. Im just excited to finally be getting back in the groove of things. Not doing any sort of pressing for 10 months was horrible

Can't wait for ConDense to get here and watch these bolded numbers rise
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

135x9 for skull crushers!! Yeah I would say your triceps are still rocking. Your chest should have been blown up and full after that rep scheme too. Can't wait to see where this goes.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    135x9 for skull crushers!! Yeah I would say your triceps are still rocking. Your chest should have been blown up and full after that rep scheme too. Can't wait to see where this goes.
    Haha yeah it looked like I sucked on a helium hose and the chest is already killing me today. The high reps feel good I just can't wait to drop to some doubles and triples and move some real weight. Triceps have always been pretty strong but I was shocked to see such little strength drop off from them.

Thanks again for all the subs. Hoping to get a sick back day in tonight
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Another video that gets me ready to wage war in the gym from one of the greatest generals of all time leading one of the greatest generations of all time.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in now! Good luck
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    I'm in now! Good luck
    Thanks glad to have you. BTW I cant look at your avi without busting out laughing. "Im so beefcake I cant even fit on the bus"
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in us condense loggers have to get each others backs... We are all patiently waiting on the goods. Best of luck
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'm in us condense loggers have to get each others backs... We are all patiently waiting on the goods. Best of luck
    Good man! We live to see the support amongst you all!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so I have a decent base workout for back. Before I start, I must go on my tangent on bent over rows. I hate Yates rows and everything they have become. I saw about 3 different people in the gym last night doing some half ass upright row/shrug/bent row combination with about a 3 inch range of motion. Nothing drives me crazier. IMO Bent over rows are just that: completely bent over, back abosolutley parallel to the floor. I know people say Yates rows target different muscles etc. and I used to believe that too but the fact is you recruit maybe a 3rd of the muscles that you do on the real thing. When I did Yate's rows I got up to 275 for 5 or 6 reps. I went to a major powerlifting gym here in Atlanta and started doing them and everyone just laughed at me as they should of. They made me do a real bent over row and I could only do 135. That says enough right there. If you want your back to get huge, bench to sky rocket, and shoulders much healthier and more stable, Get parallel to the floor, take a wider grip, and row to your lower chest. Ideally the best thing to do is use the same width motion as when you bench and bring it up to the same part of your chest you lower the bar to when you bench. This keeps you balanced, healthy, and strong. This simple transition made my back, as well as everyone I trained with, literally get bigger every workout and not one of our bench maxes didn't improve. Sorry for the rant it just just drives me absolutely crazy to never see anybody doing a real row.

Song of the Day: Pantera - Becoming

Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows:

Barx50
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    225x10
    225x9

Pull ups:

bwx26
    bwx22

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows:

160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    220x12

Kroc Rows
    100x21
    100x18

Rear Lateral Raises:
    35'sx12
    35'sx12
    35'sx12

Band Pull Aparts

Overall not a bad workout. Havent done reverse grip rows in a good while so it was an interesting challenge. This is my second workout incorporating pull ups since my injury and I guess all the rows helped keep my numbers up. My gym really needs to get heavier dumbells I love heavy dumbell rows and would go up to 150s with no straps at my old gym. Did wonders for back thickness and grip strength. Everything else was pretty normal.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so I have a decent base workout for back. Before I start, I must go on my tangent on bent over rows. I hate Yates rows and everything they have become. I saw about 3 different people in the gym last night doing some half ass upright row/shrug/bent row combination with about a 3 inch range of motion. Nothing drives me crazier. IMO Bent over rows are just that: completely bent over, back abosolutley parallel to the floor. I know people say Yates rows target different muscles etc. and I used to believe that too but the fact is you recruit maybe a 3rd of the muscles that you do on the real thing. When I did Yate's rows I got up to 275 for 5 or 6 reps. I went to a major powerlifting gym here in Atlanta and started doing them and everyone just laughed at me as they should of. They made me do a real bent over row and I could only do 135. That says enough right there. If you want your back to get huge, bench to sky rocket, and shoulders much healthier and more stable, Get parallel to the floor, take a wider grip, and row to your lower chest. Ideally the best thing to do is use the same width motion as when you bench and bring it up to the same part of your chest you lower the bar to when you bench. This keeps you balanced, healthy, and strong. This simple transition made my back, as well as everyone I trained with, literally get bigger every workout and not one of our bench maxes didn't improve. Sorry for the rant it just just drives me absolutely crazy to never see anybody doing a real row.

Barx50
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    225x10
    225x9

Pull ups:

bwx26
    bwx22

160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    220x12

Kroc Rows
    100x21
    100x18

Rear Lateral Raises:
    35'sx12
    35'sx12
    35'sx12

Band Pull Aparts

Overall not a bad workout. Havent done reverse grip rows in a good while so it was an interesting challenge. This is my second workout incorporating pull ups since my injury and I guess all the rows helped keep my numbers up. My gym really needs to get heavier dumbells I love heavy dumbell rows and would go up to 150s with no straps at my old gym. Did wonders for back thickness and grip strength. Everything else was pretty normal.
    Couldn't agree more about bent rows. Parallel to the ground is the way to go
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

Barx50
    135x10
    135x8
    185x8
    225x10
    225x9

Pull ups:

bwx26
    bwx22

160x10
    180x10
    200x10
    220x12

Kroc Rows
    100x21
    100x18

Rear Lateral Raises:
    35'sx12
    35'sx12
    35'sx12

Band Pull Aparts

nice workout just wait until you start Condense.... FYI my log is up
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My back has been feeling a good bit better so I decided to do my first leg workout in about 3 months (I have been dealing with 2 herniated disks ever since football.) Was definitely a bit weaker but my leg strength comes back ridiculously fast. Once the reps got hard I stopped. I wanted to ease my back into things to prevent re-injuring it.

Squats:

Barx10
    135x10
    225x10
    275x8
    315x6 (Had a few more in me)

Barbell Lunges:

135x10
    155x10
    155x10

Straight Leg Deadlifts:

10x135
    10x185
    10x225

Legs were fried and I can barely walk today. Back still hurt a bit on squats but nothing severe. Hopefully my Chiropractor can get me straightened out soon so I can really push it. Condense has not arrived yet but I am going to go home and check again before I hit today's bench workout.

Some motivation for all of those hitting legs:

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Still no ConDense but I grabbed a quick bench workout yesterday. Strength still coming back nicely but I did pretty low volume because my shoulder started aching again. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I was not hydrated enough.

Song of the Day: Busta Rhymes - Break Yo Neck

Bench:

barx50
    135x10
    135x10
    185x26

Dumbell Hammer Grip Bench

10x100's
    10x100's

Dumbell Skull Crushers

15x30's
    10x30's
    10x40's
    12x50's

Tricep Pushdowns:

22x100
    20x100

Next week I will increase my bench sets by 20 lbs and probably shoot for a 20 lb increase every 2-3 weeks depending on how the shoulder feels. Reps of 185 have gone up 3 reps every session so strength is coming back. Hopefully my ConDense will be here today so I can use it for my favorite day tomorrow: Back.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Oh to be young again! I would be smoked with that much volume. The pump from Condense will be insane with those sets.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Oh to be young again! I would be smoked with that much volume. The pump from Condense will be insane with those sets.
    Yeah I can't wait. Don't feel too bad the high reps are killing me since I have always stuck to lower weights and reps accept for certain accessory moves. Unfortunately I don't have the choice to be doing doubles and triples at the moment but I will be slowly dropping volume and increasing weight. DOMS has been a mothertrucker with the high reps
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

If you aren't doing high rep sets on a regular basis, the lactic acid burn and DOMS are brutal.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Well, that's going to suck for me. I usually never go higher than 6 reps.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You should just throw a 20 rep week into your routine now and then. You will be surprised.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

You should just throw a 20 rep week into your routine now and then. You will be surprised.
    Widowmakers scare me lol. Only did them once and walking sucked.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Nothing like going into your workout with some fear in the back of your mind and coming out with satisfaction!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Same. most of my sets for my heavy compound movements at the beginning of workouts never go past 6 reps and I do higher reps for assistance. Doing higher reps for everything is killing me but I think from now on every 4th week or so I might throw it in,
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok got a back workout in. No ConDense yet but I believe it shipped out yesterday. Pretty solid back workout no PRs this time but still felt solid.

Song of the day: Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast

Wide Grip Bent Rows:

Barx20
    135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    245x8

Pull Ups

BWx25
    BWx13

Free Weight T-Bar Rows

1 platex10
    2 platesx10
    3 platesx10
    4 platesx12 then did a drop set until one plate remained

Single Arm Cable Rows:

100x14
    100x11

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

100x15
    120x12

Reverse Flies:

35'sx12
    35'sx12

Straight Bar Curls:

45x10
    65x10
    95x8 drop set to 65x7

Hammer Grip Dumbell Curls

40'sx9

Heavy volume is still kicking my ass but is a nice change of pace. I usually only do 1 bicep exercise for a few sets at the end of back. I feel biceps get worked a ton during back day so no need to overdue such a small muscle. Bent rows felt pretty strong for using a pretty wide grip (hands mostly outside the rings.) Can't wait to get my ConDense and see how much extra endurance I get for some of these volume workouts plus the pump should be sick.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Answers

Straight Arm Rope Pulldowns:

100x115
    Strong as hell lol
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Strong as hell lol
    Hahaha I decided to go all out for the girl in the yoga pants next to me that set.

That and I smoked a quick rock in the bathroom right before....
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Hahaha I decided to go all out for the girl in the yoga pants next to me that set.

That and I smoked a quick rock in the bathroom right before....
    Name:  Monkey_Shocked_7049BE8E.png
Views: 182
Size:  214.7 KB

Lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hoping my ConDense arrives today in time for my workout. Took a quick picture at work over the weekend to give an example of pre ConDense vascularity so I will have something to compare it too. Not the best picture kind of hard to see but I will try to get a clearer, more visable one later. Taken with absolutely no pump and 2 days apart from any training. Hoping condense turns these into garden hoses.

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 911
Size:  440.9 KB
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Hella diesel brother with good vascularity! Can't wait!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man. I can't wait to see all of our logs once the ConDense gets here
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man. I can't wait to see all of our logs once the ConDense gets here
    Couldn't agree more!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:03 PM
  2. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
  3. The road back to glory...
    By Nullifidian in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Does the BW suppose to mix with the BA?
    By Nuteboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 10:55 AM