The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)


    I'm fortunate enough to log and review Purus Labs brand new pre work out formula, ConDense. I'm absolutely excited about it. Im like a kid at christmas with anticipation. cant wait till it gets here.

    I'll grade it on my a few different aspects. Its a pwo so obviously energy will be key. I know its nitrate loaded so i'll be looking for the pump, and increase in vascularity. I'll also report on how well it keeps me focused in the gym. Sometimes at the end of a long night i do catch my self wandering at times. I'll also look for flavor. thats the only down fall to my current favorite pre work out which is purus's muscle marinade. Love all of the above about it though.

    I will be using this along with all of the normal supplements, creatine, glutamine, arganine, alcar, glocosamine and chondrotin and my multi. Right now I'm in bulk mode now that summer is almost over. May actually be starting a big nasty cycle pretty soon also (50mg dbols, 750mgs test, 500mgs eq). I'll be eating anywhere between 3300 and 4300kcals per day. typically 40% pro 30% carbs 30% fats, but im in the process of fine tuning for the leanest gains possible. lower cals on off/cardio days, big numbers on lift days. As far as my lifting schedule I'm running mon, tue, thur, fri and i'll hit steady state cardio after lifts to keep my bf levels around the same since im in bulk mode.

    current stats,

    5'10
    215
    13%

    Right now my best lifts are,
    bench 385x6
    Squat 425x4
    Rack dead 425x6 (floor deads suck due to a huge lack of mobility in my hips and hammys)
    Standing Mil press 225x1

    I'll be sure to log my workouts and keep this minimum 4 days a week. i keep a notebook in the gym to chase numbers for progression, i'll just transfer that over to the computer screen.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.

  2. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    First!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    First!!!
    BOOM! glad to have you along for the ride.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
    •   
       

  4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    2nd.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Rep Power
    683044

    3rd....just don't feel as good as first.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    3rd....just don't feel as good as first.
    Sorry lol Purus had to run train
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Deff in on this man!!!! Gotta add this to my daily
    Morning **** threads to look at
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016845

    In deeply
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  9. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    3rd....just don't feel as good as first.
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Deff in on this man!!!! Gotta add this to my daily
    Morning **** threads to look at
    good to have ya'll
    how i dont know if thats good or bad... i'll pretend like its a good thing.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  10. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,588
    Rep Power
    2369776

    Im In the house like furniture!!!
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  11. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Im In the house like furniture!!!
    such a plain yet entertaining entrance. welcome.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  12. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    good to have ya'll
    how i dont know if thats good or bad... i'll pretend like its a good thing.
    Deff a good thing there are only a select few that I read on the morning throne
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Deff a good thing there are only a select few that I read on the morning throne
    Oh yeah! Support from a fellow rep!

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    silenteuphor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    200

    I'm in too -- I am a big Muscle Marinade guy and look forward to seeing what Condense can do!
    -- sE . [Club Garage]/2012
  15. Registered User
    silenteuphor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm fortunate enough to log and review Purus Labs brand new pre work out formula, ConDense. I'm absolutely excited about it. Im like a kid at christmas with anticipation. cant wait till it gets here.

    I'll grade it on my a few different aspects. Its a pwo so obviously energy will be key. I know its nitrate loaded so i'll be looking for the pump, and increase in vascularity. I'll also report on how well it keeps me focused in the gym. Sometimes at the end of a long night i do catch my self wandering at times. I'll also look for flavor. thats the only down fall to my current favorite pre work out which is purus's muscle marinade. Love all of the above about it though.

    I will be using this along with all of the normal supplements, creatine, glutamine, arganine, alcar, glocosamine and chondrotin and my multi. Right now I'm in bulk mode now that summer is almost over. May actually be starting a big nasty cycle pretty soon also (50mg dbols, 750mgs test, 500mgs eq). I'll be eating anywhere between 3300 and 4300kcals per day. typically 40% pro 30% carbs 30% fats, but im in the process of fine tuning for the leanest gains possible. lower cals on off/cardio days, big numbers on lift days. As far as my lifting schedule I'm running mon, tue, thur, fri and i'll hit steady state cardio after lifts to keep my bf levels around the same since im in bulk mode.

    current stats,

    5'10
    215
    13%

    Right now my best lifts are,
    bench 385x6
    Squat 425x4
    Rack dead 425x6 (floor deads suck due to a huge lack of mobility in my hips and hammys)
    Standing Mil press 225x1

    I'll be sure to log my workouts and keep this minimum 4 days a week. i keep a notebook in the gym to chase numbers for progression, i'll just transfer that over to the computer screen.
    P.S. very solid bench numbers for a guy your size (which is similar to me) as my 1RM is just under 300 and my x6 is probably around 245. I need to work on my strength for sure
    -- sE . [Club Garage]/2012
  16. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Definitely in this bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by silenteuphor View Post
    P.S. very solid bench numbers for a guy your size (which is similar to me) as my 1RM is just under 300 and my x6 is probably around 245. I need to work on my strength for sure
    thanks bro. back in the day it was cool to have a big bench. i was a pretty cool dude. its almost embarrasing now that my squat is only a few lbs apart. keep killin' it and you'll get there. no better feeling then putting 3 plates on the bar and hitting reps. until you put 3 plates and a quarter on. and then 3 plates and a 35, you'll understand when you get there. I have no doubt. btw. reps for a bad ass hair cut

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely in this bro!
    sweet! this thread has become more than official with ltl's presence!
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  18. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    quick update. No ConDense in the mail yet. I'm taking a few days off of stims pre work out until it show's up. it was hard not to drink my marinade today before i hit the gym. did take my glutamine, creatine, cycle assist, efa's, aakg, dianabol, test and eq though. body weight was insanely low today at 209. like i said it was sickeningly humid im certain a i sweat out 8 lbs of water. rocked chest and tri's. weights were absolutely nothing special (in my mind).

    managed to get in 3k cals roughly. it was humid as hell at work all night and i woke up late so i scrambled to throw stuff in my lunch bag... its about bed time. i'll try to do more than half ass update my back and bi's tomorrow.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    The break from stims will make a big difference.

    Amazing what a week off and a light meal instead of a heavy one does to the intensity of certain pre work outs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    quick update. No ConDense in the mail yet. I'm taking a few days off of stims pre work out until it show's up. it was hard not to drink my marinade today before i hit the gym. did take my glutamine, creatine, cycle assist, efa's, aakg, dianabol, test and eq though. body weight was insanely low today at 209. like i said it was sickeningly humid im certain a i sweat out 8 lbs of water. rocked chest and tri's. weights were absolutely nothing special (in my mind).

    managed to get in 3k cals roughly. it was humid as hell at work all night and i woke up late so i scrambled to throw stuff in my lunch bag... its about bed time. i'll try to do more than half ass update my back and bi's tomorrow.
    Dude I had the worst night at work due to no Stims... Ima have a hard time not downing marinade before my workout
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dude I had the worst night at work due to no Stims... Ima have a hard time not downing marinade before my workout
    i know the feeling. i was dragging ass tonight. i'm sure that wont last long.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  22. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    The break from stims will make a big difference.

    Amazing what a week off and a light meal instead of a heavy one does to the intensity of certain pre work outs.
    i almost forgot what its like to lift with out a pwo.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  23. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Late but in!!!
  24. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238570

    In on this log. I wanted to try ConDense but couldn't due to impending shoulder surgery. Looks great though so I will be anxious to see what it does for you.
  25. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Welcome to the party gentlemen.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  26. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    day 2. still no ConDense

    5g creatine when i woke up, 5g post workout. 5g glutamine and arganine preworkout.

    Back and Bi's

    pull ups, wide grip- bw. 4 sets 8 reps

    Bent over row- 135x10, 185x8, 205x5, 225x5, felt good like i could hit heavier, 245x3 (pr)

    wide grip cable rows- 4x8 @ 105. Slow ass reps- 8 second total, 4 sec neg, 2 sec pos, 2 sec hold

    v grip pulldowns- 4x8 @ 105. Same rep count as labels.

    i know the cable moves were light but man that sh*t burned like herpes.

    facepulls- 4x8 @ 100lbs. ( need to work a little rehab on my rt shoulder, and work my rear delts a little more, so i'm gonna focus on them a little bit)

    21 curls on the wide grip ez bar
    65x10 warm up
    75x7x7x6 +1 bar swing and negative

    reverse grip curls on ez bar
    4x8 @75

    concentration curls

    20lbs 3x10 (8 second reps, see cable rep count)

    cant wait to get the ConDense. Had a sick pump in my arms, cant imagine how vascular i would have been.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  27. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    This sucks no Stims but the ConDense will be that much sweeter ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    This sucks no Stims but the ConDense will be that much sweeter ;-)
    Yes it will!
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  29. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    incase anyones interested im running a second log.right now int he anabolic section. Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

    i suggest you join.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  30. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,292
    Rep Power
    2331312

    todays an off day from the gym. i ate like a fat ass. i think i went over 4k cals. i was absolutely starving all night though. guess my body's trying to tell me something. probably eat some more in a little while and try to get some sleep early tonight.

    still no ConDense. No caffeine for me what so ever tonight. i cant wait till it shows up.

    omg i just found drstr8ed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxxcG4jZg3A
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  31. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2853442

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    todays an off day from the gym. i ate like a fat ass. i think i went over 4k cals. i was absolutely starving all night though. guess my body's trying to tell me something. probably eat some more in a little while and try to get some sleep early tonight.

    still no ConDense. No caffeine for me what so ever tonight. i cant wait till it shows up.

    omg i just found drstr8ed... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxxcG4jZg3A

    looks like he got his Condense already LOL... Dude is huge.
  32. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    24698

    Innnnnnnnnn. ConDense logs are about to take over the Log section.
  33. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    That's how we do ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    That's how we do ;-)
    & since you're around now I'm take a few vacations....

    Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Innnnnnnnnn. ConDense logs are about to take over the Log section.
    damn str8
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    & since you're around now I'm take a few vacations....

    damn str8
    Lol ^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Didn't u already do that? ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Didn't u already do that? ;-)
    I work 24/7 that's how well Purus treats me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,518
    Rep Power
    3726231

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I work 24/7 that's how well Purus treats me.
    Agreed lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238570

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I work 24/7 that's how well Purus treats me.
    Aaron's first testimonial for ConDense: " I used to only be able to work 8 hours a day. I started using ConDense and now I work 24/7 and feel pumped doing it!"
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Aaron's first testimonial for ConDense: " I used to only be able to work 8 hours a day. I started using ConDense and now I work 24/7 and feel pumped doing it!"
    Repped.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. MrJ gets RECYCLEd with Purus Labs(sponsored)
    By Mrjustin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:16 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:49 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in