LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. rgr . when do you pick up that der new puter bro?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Supposedly he's dropping it off tomorrow. And depending how clean he's left it for me I may or may not do a fresh win 7 on it. I just hate getting drivers for lenovos. Their support site sucks. We'll see lol
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Supposedly he's dropping it off tomorrow. And depending how clean he's left it for me I may or may not do a fresh win 7 on it. I just hate getting drivers for lenovos. Their support site sucks. We'll see lol
    thas the nice thing about win 7 tho.. it does pretty well setting up generics as needed
    FINAFLEX forum rep

4. It's not the things like video, lan, etc I have a problem with. It's all the damn security modules that need drivers inside ibms/lenovos. There is a certain order you have to install them in and if bot you have to uninstall all the drivers and start over.
    [

5. oh i c
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    •   

6. im working on the comp now. got fresh win7hp64bit installed, none of the drivers got picked up except WiFi. some are picked up during windows updates. now i just gotta get the rest up and running, will be today though.
    [

7. hey guys.. love the taste of white chocolate LG protein,, BUT,,, are any of you guys having an issue with Clumping? I use a blender ball shaker and ive tried with water cold/room/warm milk cold/room/warm almond milk cold/room/warm and it all clumps big time...
    [

8. yep same.. just chew dat sh!t up!!

i read somewere that eric is working on it.. still not as clumpy as the o-ring protien.. break out the blender for reals?

LIPOPRO
    FINAFLEX forum rep

9. I talked to Leahy about it and he said he just makes sure to blend with ice. If I see a blender on sale for cheap ill pick one up.
    [

10. Yeah it is clumping. Not horribly but not at a level that is acceptable. Working on it...

11. Still the world's tastiest protein Eric...I'm going to try to pick up a magic bullet blender today.
    [

12. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    Still the world's tastiest protein Eric...I'm going to try to pick up a magic bullet blender today.
    I had a magic bullet once, hated that thing. The motor burned out after 2 months
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

13. Way to burst my bubble buddy! Lol.. I guess it will have to be a Hamilton beach blender at kohls lol
    [

14. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    Way to burst my bubble buddy! Lol.. I guess it will have to be a Hamilton beach blender at kohls lol
    Muuuuuuch better!

15. Chef tony is full of sh*t

16. i like the full size blender.. i just rinse that puppy out and turn it upside down to dry ... then run it through the dish washer a couple times a week.
    i have never got sick or anything either.. just use hot water and make sure its nice and clean before you set it out to dry.. this saves time and makes it less of a chore to use on the daily.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

17. Got a big day ahead of me! May be two or three surprises in this video I'm doing today. Wish me luck! Also, keep in mind that you won't see the video right away because there are some special things I will be doing in the edit that are new.
    [

18. Work put went great. Working hard on the video. Trying some new things in it.
    [

19. im looking forward to it bro! im sure its gonna roxorz!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    I talked to Leahy about it and he said he just makes sure to blend with ice. If I see a blender on sale for cheap ill pick one up.
    Joe Leahy?

21. any updates on the video??
    FINAFLEX forum rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Joe Leahy?
    Yea.
    [

23. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    any updates on the video??
    Worked on it alittle at work today but suprisingly actually had other work to do! Lol who woulda thunk it.

I'm trying some new scene stuff and techniques to make it more cinematical like a bb-ing motivational style workout video and also other add in voiceover stuff in protools. I also have to add in the LG warning for medical consultation before starting any lifting regimine blah blah blah but I'm doing it in a cool way. I have to design a new intro since this isnt road to redemption per say... I'll be working on more of it tomorrow because tonight I am taking my wife to the movies for her bday....

On a side note.. I freaked the cashier out at Victoria secret... I asked her how many grams of fat per 1ml in the "loadable massage oil"
    [

24. Lol.. not loadable... Supposed to be kissable.
    [

25. Oh man oh man... You guys are in for a treat... Not to toot my own horn but I'm getting some decent premiere pro skills.
    [

26. you shoulda cracked it open and took a sip!

EPIC
    FINAFLEX forum rep

27. Back on anadraulic state gt... About to kick some ass on back!
    [

28. put down the supplements and step away from the weights.. we want video!!!

j/k weights first video a close second.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

29. Lol. I knew you were going to axe me to do that... (for those of you that got that joke... Good for you lol.)

Rip I'm bringing the desktop to work today cause I've got enough done where I can do it at work
    [

30. sweet! son i am excite!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 03:45 AM
  2. LG Sciences' Primed and Pumped Stack combo sale
    By fightclub2012 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
  3. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
  5. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM