Lecheek OxyECA Thank you "KINGS"

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.66%

Lecheek OxyECA Thank you "KINGS"

I like to thank Lecheek and Marms, for making a contest like this. Keep them coming I took a long shot and came out winning. But thanks again. So far I just started the OXYECA and that stuff is kicking my ass so far. I starting by taking one pill late morning. The energy I get from it last pretty much all day. The only I wishing for is that my body doesnt get use to the stuff in the pill. I just dont know what would happen if I take 2 pills. Im gonn try to update this as much as I can, but with work/working out/side job and playing hockey its gonna be tough. Ill see what I can do. But alot of thanks again to Lecheek and Marms for posting this contest and I have to say thanks the L.A. Kings. for winning the cup..

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.66%

Its been almost 2 weeks taking OXYECA and so far im feeling good. I've been taking only one pills aday. Before I was taking the pill in the am now im taking it around 1230. I feel like it hitting me better. I know I lost some lbs's but i cant tell you in number, cause I didnt weight myself. But I can feel it. One little pill give me so much energy, im loving the feeling and im able to sleep at night. Ill try to update as offen as I can.

Similar Forum Threads

1. please review cylce. thank you
    By keon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 03:28 PM
  2. a thank you to IA.. check out the pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2003, 02:06 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 06:36 PM
  4. Thank You Veterans!!!