PES Anabeta elite+Erase pro+DAA

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Thanks bros. typically my back/bis is mainly back with a couple of bicep movements

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Day 16

Killer workout. Could've been better but I woke up a little later and I had a breakfast to attend so I took my ABE fasted and took pre workout as well on empty stomach,

Dbell bench press
    50x12 55x12 60x7

This whole set was PRs but after the second set I started getting really hungry but at the same time was feeling super pumped which had to have been the pre workout.

Dips
    Body weightx12x3

Cable mid and lower chest
    20-25 lbs 2 sets of each 12reps

And several Tricep workouts (tris are getting pretty swole)

I kind of wanna get off DAA and see if I can reduce my gyno further (it's still quite noticeable to me) what do you guys think (I skipped today's dose) also I went fasted thinking I wouldn't feel it too much since that's how I lost the bf from the first pics but I was wrong. I am however gonna make up the cals at village inn shortly. Skillet time. Thanks for all the support from everyone this is a kick ass stack for bulking. I can tell you my final review is going to be all good things.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Bump the daa question
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Bump daa question double post sorry delete when on my pc
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Day 17

Skipped DAA again
    Shoulders/legs: hit a pr on Arnold press and upright rows. Dbell squats since the squat stations were being used up. And some strong leg presses.

Didn't have access to good food, so I ate hungry Howies pizza and some wings. Still at 168 should be a little over hopefully
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Wait, what exactly will quitting the DAA do for you? I'm not able to really give any advice on this but maybe you should contact a rep before you just give up on it. Tons of knowledge with the PES reps, have you messaged any?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Well I got off of it because of how it was making my stomach feel. Also to see if just taking erase pro without the daa would lean me out more... What's are your thoughts on taking it at night maybe won't upset my stomach, or taking it after food
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I'd try your options before quiting. Take it with a pre workout protein shake, glass of milk, small meal, ect. I take it on an empty stomach before the gym but I also take capsules so... Mix it up see what works for you.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Day 18 and 19

Two really good days in the gym. Back on daa thanks to reaction. Had it with my pre workout shake. Day 18 was back/bis day 19 chest/tris
    Nice and solid. Eating more every day. I'm a little concerned about the end of the month cuz I have to travel and don't know what kind of training I'll be able to get in =( so the last week I'll be on bull **** training, jogging and pushups and whatever else I can find. Still gonna push my self in new ways. Really don't give two turds what ppl think. Still anyone wanting to gain weight, buy anabeta elite and food. It's that easy thanks to my fitness pal awesome cal tracker. Thanks to PES for making quality products. I've seen gains in every aspect and pics will be up
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

How did your stomach hold up today?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Much better thanks man! I'll keep taking it with my morning shake. Gonna go HAM these last few days before I go on my trip.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Day 20 I was really tired so I'm pushing training for later. I'm up to 169.7 so basically 170 from 165. That's naked without eating/drinking anything. I may Try to stay at 170 for the remainder of the stack or as close to it as possible I don't know how I'd feel at 175. 10 pounds is a lot when it's not clean weight.
  13. Registered User

keep at er bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Solid training. Shoulders/legs. A long time member of my gym came up to me and mentioned that I've gotten bigger. Which is deff true being at 170 and still pretty much looking the same is sweet. strength is going up surely as well. Sorry I stopped tracking my workouts. I find it very tedious. I usually go with how I'm feeling which lately is a more weight mindset so it's good.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Day 21

Still beasting just thought I'd let ya know. Hit 60lb dbell bench press at a pr 8 reps. I'm sure I'm sitting at a solid 170 possibly a little more right now from 165. I think I'm out of DAA tomorrow or the next day about 4-6 grams left in the container just eyeballing it.

What should I do about my upcoming trip? Driving to DC from Florida on the 23 I won't be able to workout on that morning either so I'm planning on making it an off day. Once in DC we are a hotel I may be able to do something with their gym if they have one. Once we leave dc its either NY for a week or NC for a week with probably no gym access of any kind. Tips?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Google "ghetto work out"

Or

Make your vacation that... A vacation. You won't lose all your progress in a week, just like you can't make that much progress in a week.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Yeah I was gonna just make it a vaca but I may just do a little training to keep my "pump" may just be a series of pushups and pull ups if I can find a suitable place. There will probably be a pool also in NC so I can do a good amount of laps. Deff gonna check ghetto workouts sounds like my thing
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

a bit late but in bro! Looked at your pics too, Awesome results so far man.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    a bit late but in bro! Looked at your pics too, Awesome results so far man.
    Thanks brother. It's a good stack to bulk with no doubt. Day 22 and 23 shoulders/legs and back/bis. Didn't log on 22 but it was a solid day

23 I finished my daa today. Still with a week to go which means I'll be on EP without DAA what do u think???? Forgot to weigh my self and see if I kept at 170 but with the way I'm eating and training I'm sure I have. My cousin told me I look too big lol but we are Indian and its not common for a 170 pound Indian unless he's fat and short and I'm a taller Indian with a chest that sticks out more then anything. (well except for one thing =]) my ultimate goal is to be an Alpha Indian haha.
    Side note re-watching the new bond series getting ready for skyfall. Man Daniel Craig is a beast.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

What's the deal.so.far?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    What's the deal.so.far?
    yea, where you at man, seven days and no update?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

sorry no update I've been on the road all over the country for the last 4-6 days of the stack I took everything the way I should have and ate good as I could, I weighed my self today it's like day 32 or close and I'm back to 165 =\ I do look a little bigger still I think traveling really messed with my eating when I get back I'll let u know if I got to keep the strength gains I have pics as well from the last 2 days I will post when I get to my PC sad that the erase pro is over I love that ish and I loved what ABE did for me as far as being able to kill food. Thanks for the support from everyone this was my first log sorry I screwed it up the last 2 weeks. When I get back it's just CM, whey, glut, pre wo, food, and some hardcore training since I got a good break. To be honest gaining weight isn't hard and if ur training good the results will be good. My arms and shoulders have gained good mass and my back too.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

So after two days of solid training, strength if anything has gone up, must have been the break I got. I was looking incredibly lean last night probably the fact that i was off creatine and on lower cal intake. today hit chest tris. Felt great to be back in the gym with a pre workout. When I get to my pc at work I'll put a pic up on my lunch. Libido is good, to be honest erase pro didn't stop me from popping wood in the morning for anyone who is worried about that. Once again I apologize for the absence.
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    So after two days of solid training, strength if anything has gone up, must have been the break I got. I was looking incredibly lean last night probably the fact that i was off creatine and on lower cal intake. today hit chest tris. Felt great to be back in the gym with a pre workout. When I get to my pc at work I'll put a pic up on my lunch. Libido is good, to be honest erase pro didn't stop me from popping wood in the morning for anyone who is worried about that. Once again I apologize for the absence.
    All good welcome back bro. Erase pro doesn't kill my libido either
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:42 PM
  2. anabeta elite+erase pro+daa
    By pastorcgc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 03:00 AM
  3. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
  5. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 10:06 AM