PES Anabeta elite+Erase pro+DAA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Ahhh, hmm, I might have to bump it up, always wondering if it was worth the bump up. Maybe it will be a motivational push for me to get a couple more bottles
    Personally I saw better strength retention on a cut with 6 versus 4 caps of the original. I also did 2 caps AB plus 4 ABE for my latest cut and honestly couldn't have been more pleased.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Personally I saw better strength retention on a cut with 6 versus 4 caps of the original. I also did 2 caps AB plus 4 ABE for my latest cut and honestly couldn't have been more pleased.
    I like this dosing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. I'm excited to try ABE when end up buying it. Need to get through my stash of other ergogenic aids before I make that big purchase again.

  4. Day 7

    Not much of an update today since I took the day off from the gym. I'll be back tomm with a better update plus it's back and bis, also I'll weigh my self. I am switching up the erase pro dose and taking it tonight instead of this morning heard it yields a decent morning I'm gonna try it for a little and see if it works better for me.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Not much of an update today since I took the day off from the gym. I'll be back tomm with a better update plus it's back and bis, also I'll weigh my self. I am switching up the erase pro dose and taking it tonight instead of this morning heard it yields a decent morning I'm gonna try it for a little and see if it works better for me.
    Let me know how it goes, I know some people say it has helped with sleep. I don't have much stress, sleep like a baby.....lol...well unless my 2 year old decides he doesn't want me to
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Just seen this and subbed
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  7. Day 8

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Let me know how it goes, I know some people say it has helped with sleep. I don't have much stress, sleep like a baby.....lol...well unless my 2 year old decides he doesn't want me to
    well i took it friday night (last night) and woke up this morning, with stong wood and not feeling too tired. Had my DAA with my breakfast and took AbE after. waited a little took 1MR with me to the gym, and hit back bis:

    warmed up with some pull ups like 12-15 or so

    lat pull down 100x13 112.5x12 120x11

    pull down with row grip 100x12 110x12 120x12

    delt fly (machine) 75x13 85x12 85x12

    lat pull down machine superset 100x12 115x12 130x10

    21's with pulleys 35x21 42.5x21 50x15

    single pulley curls superset 15lbs

    hammer curls 20x12 25x12 25x12

    forearm curls with 20lbs
    1/4 mile sprint




    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Just seen this and subbed
    Thank you brother appreciate the support!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Day 8

    well i took it friday night (last night) and woke up this morning, with stong wood and not feeling too tired. Had my DAA with my breakfast and took AbE after. waited a little took 1MR with me to the gym, and hit back bis:

    warmed up with some pull ups like 12-15 or so

    lat pull down 100x13 112.5x12 120x11

    pull down with row grip 100x12 110x12 120x12

    delt fly (machine) 75x13 85x12 85x12

    lat pull down machine superset 100x12 115x12 130x10

    21's with pulleys 35x21 42.5x21 50x15

    single pulley curls superset 15lbs

    hammer curls 20x12 25x12 25x12

    forearm curls with 20lbs
    1/4 mile sprint

    Thank you brother appreciate the support!
    Nice dude! Seems like your starting to feel it

  9. Around day 12 to 20 is when its at 100% then it tapers off
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski

    Nice dude! Seems like your starting to feel it
    Yeah bro, the hunger thing is wild cuz I'm not good at eating surplus cals but with ABE it's not hard cuz u constantly feel hungry or just not full ever

  11. Day 9

    Took EP sat night, Sunday morning hit the DAA a slightly bigger breakfast cuz I was on a mission to tear it up today. Abe shortly after and some 1MR. (side note morning wood still strong).

    Gym: shoulders/legs

    Military dbell press : 40x10 45x6 40x8 35x12

    Lateral raise dbell : 15x12 20x12 20x12

    Upright rows dbell : 25x12 30x12 35x7 (wrist wasnt having it with the 35's)

    Shoulder press machine: 60x12 85x12 100x10

    Squats: 135x15 155x12 185x12 155x12 135x15
    Calf raise : 130x15 150x13 150x15

    Pump,energy were great strength wasn't too much today. But as I got halfway through I slammed pull ups like 18 till fail which makes it better

  12. Day 10

    With the help of celorza I've figured out my macros and upped my cals aiming for 4000 to 4500 cals. Workout was back/bis was a good one, didn't keep track of everything was distracted most of the day. But feeling good so far, nothing over the top. Chest feels alot more harder, firmer. The gyno spot has reduced down to almost nothing.

    Day 11

    Off day, nothing to report gonna take my ABE throughout the day, took everything else in the morning, still taking Erase PRo at night and eat a lot today

  13. This is actually day 13 I missed logging a chest day last week. I've been really tired lately. Still getting up at 7 to make it to the gym. Today was a great day especially coming off of a rest day.

    Flat dbell bench
    40x12 45x12 50x10 55x8 60x6(pr)

    Dips 3 sets of 12 nice and slow

    Incline bench press
    95x12 145x8 125x12 135x12

    Pec fly (machine)
    127.5x12 130x12 145x11

    And some Tricep lifts, rope pulls, Tri extensions

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    This is actually day 13 I missed logging a chest day last week. I've been really tired lately. Still getting up at 7 to make it to the gym. Today was a great day especially coming off of a rest day.

    Flat dbell bench
    40x12 45x12 50x10 55x8 60x6(pr)

    Dips 3 sets of 12 nice and slow

    Incline bench press
    95x12 145x8 125x12 135x12

    Pec fly (machine)
    127.5x12 130x12 145x11

    And some Tricep lifts, rope pulls, Tri extensions
    Love the commitment, hard hitting the gym when you don't want to.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Yeah it's tough sometimes in the morning but those strength gains are going up I think it's the ABE mainly, more veins, eating a lot more and you can't tell I'm just looking more built especially after workouts sometimes I can't believe it.

  16. Day 14

    I stuffed my face last night, woke up blasting the toilet, went downstairs took DAA, as I was making my breakfast shake and I had to go blast it again. Took my shake with Anabeta elite and went to hit shoulders. I've changed my routine to lower reps and higher weight kind of. No pre workout today.

    Shoulder press (smith. Weight is just the weights not the bar)
    50x12 70x12 90x10

    Shoulder press dbell
    40x10 45x8 45x6

    Arnold press dbell
    35x12 40x12 35x10

    Lateral raise pulley
    10x12 15x10 15x10

    I ran like .60 of a mile jog/walked .40

    Dont feel all that great about my workout today not much accomplished except the 45's on the dbell shoulder press. I am looking a little fuller/bulkier. I'm gonna keep at high cal days till I run this stack out. And keep bulking

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Day 14

    I stuffed my face last night, woke up blasting the toilet, went downstairs took DAA, as I was making my breakfast shake and I had to go blast it again. Took my shake with Anabeta elite and went to hit shoulders. I've changed my routine to lower reps and higher weight kind of. No pre workout today.

    Shoulder press (smith. Weight is just the weights not the bar)
    50x12 70x12 90x10

    Shoulder press dbell
    40x10 45x8 45x6

    Arnold press dbell
    35x12 40x12 35x10

    Lateral raise pulley
    10x12 15x10 15x10

    I ran like .60 of a mile jog/walked .40

    Dont feel all that great about my workout today not much accomplished except the 45's on the dbell shoulder press. I am looking a little fuller/bulkier. I'm gonna keep at high cal days till I run this stack out. And keep bulking
    Keep at it, the results will come
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Today is day 15

    I didn't hit my usual routine this morning, wife's
    Bday yesterday so I slept in till the last minute before I had to go to work. I'm getting hooked up at a new gym with better equipment next week so that's gonna be sweet for the second half of this run. Stepped on the scale to see an increase of 3lbs so I'm at 168 from 165. Its not all lean weight but that's no prob ATM. As far as workout I'll be hittin back and bis later and I am excited always kill it on back and who doesn't on bis.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Today is day 15

    I didn't hit my usual routine this morning, wife's
    Bday yesterday so I slept in till the last minute before I had to go to work. I'm getting hooked up at a new gym with better equipment next week so that's gonna be sweet for the second half of this run. Stepped on the scale to see an increase of 3lbs so I'm at 168 from 165. Its not all lean weight but that's no prob ATM. As far as workout I'll be hittin back and bis later and I am excited always kill it on back and who doesn't on bis.
    I honestly don't enjoy doing biceps and haven't devoted an actual targeted biceps workout in probably 4 months now.

    Just thought I'd pop in to say I am still following even though I don't post much.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I honestly don't enjoy doing biceps and haven't devoted an actual targeted biceps workout in probably 4 months now.

    Just thought I'd pop in to say I am still following even though I don't post much.
    Haha same boat... I never really targeted arms at all for years. Other work outs hit them I though. It wasn't until my arms became the weak link on many lifts that I started focusing on them at all. Now they have a lot of catching up to do!

    Still following as well bud!

  21. Thanks bros. typically my back/bis is mainly back with a couple of bicep movements

  22. Day 16

    Killer workout. Could've been better but I woke up a little later and I had a breakfast to attend so I took my ABE fasted and took pre workout as well on empty stomach,

    Dbell bench press
    50x12 55x12 60x7

    This whole set was PRs but after the second set I started getting really hungry but at the same time was feeling super pumped which had to have been the pre workout.

    Dips
    Body weightx12x3

    Cable mid and lower chest
    20-25 lbs 2 sets of each 12reps

    And several Tricep workouts (tris are getting pretty swole)

    I kind of wanna get off DAA and see if I can reduce my gyno further (it's still quite noticeable to me) what do you guys think (I skipped today's dose) also I went fasted thinking I wouldn't feel it too much since that's how I lost the bf from the first pics but I was wrong. I am however gonna make up the cals at village inn shortly. Skillet time. Thanks for all the support from everyone this is a kick ass stack for bulking. I can tell you my final review is going to be all good things.

  23. Bump the daa question

  24. Bump daa question double post sorry delete when on my pc

  25. Day 17

    Skipped DAA again
    Shoulders/legs: hit a pr on Arnold press and upright rows. Dbell squats since the squat stations were being used up. And some strong leg presses.

    Didn't have access to good food, so I ate hungry Howies pizza and some wings. Still at 168 should be a little over hopefully

  26. Wait, what exactly will quitting the DAA do for you? I'm not able to really give any advice on this but maybe you should contact a rep before you just give up on it. Tons of knowledge with the PES reps, have you messaged any?

  27. Well I got off of it because of how it was making my stomach feel. Also to see if just taking erase pro without the daa would lean me out more... What's are your thoughts on taking it at night maybe won't upset my stomach, or taking it after food

  28. I'd try your options before quiting. Take it with a pre workout protein shake, glass of milk, small meal, ect. I take it on an empty stomach before the gym but I also take capsules so... Mix it up see what works for you.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  29. Day 18 and 19

    Two really good days in the gym. Back on daa thanks to reaction. Had it with my pre workout shake. Day 18 was back/bis day 19 chest/tris
    Nice and solid. Eating more every day. I'm a little concerned about the end of the month cuz I have to travel and don't know what kind of training I'll be able to get in =( so the last week I'll be on bull **** training, jogging and pushups and whatever else I can find. Still gonna push my self in new ways. Really don't give two turds what ppl think. Still anyone wanting to gain weight, buy anabeta elite and food. It's that easy thanks to my fitness pal awesome cal tracker. Thanks to PES for making quality products. I've seen gains in every aspect and pics will be up

  30. How did your stomach hold up today?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:42 PM
  2. anabeta elite+erase pro+daa
    By pastorcgc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 05:00 AM
  3. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 01:20 AM
  5. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Log in
Log in