Athletic Xtreme - Super Size Review (not sonsored)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Athletic Xtreme - Super Size Review (not sponsored)

Just thought I'd share my first experience with SuperSize.

I received a sample pack with an order I made from a UK supplement shop as I live in the EU.
Decided to give it a try right away since I was going lifting either way.

I mixed it in a half full shaker with water and added:
-1g Agmatine
-3.5g Beta Alanine
-1g Creatinol-O-Phosphate
-Citrulline Malate

I take these on a regular basis so I know how I react to them, not trying to ruin the review here :)

Didn't taste very well, but it went down. I have tasted worse than that!
About 15-20 minutes after drinking it I felt energized, euphoric, in the zone so to speak.
My motivation to hit the weights hard was elevated for sure.

Finally in the gym, about half way through I noticed I was way before schedule. Rest between sets was minimized and as soon as I completed a set I felt ready to do it again.
Focus, energy and drive was on top!!

Didn't take very long before I felt the pump coming on, although I take the above mentioned supplements on a regular basis I have never felt pumped like I did this time, I looked pumped up and I felt it, I mean that awesome pump feeling, not that "meh I got a little pump going, feels ok.." Although these supps contributed to the pump I got it was intense.
Felt alpha throughout the whole session, and I finished it 15min early.

I know what most of you think by now: "Another hyped up review by an exaggerating member".
You are entitled to your opinion so that's ok. Just thought I'd share my good first time experience with SuperSize.

I know I liked it!!