Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Going to log the Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences! Get ready for a log that will benefit anyone who follows it, a log where the term "progress" is constant!

Big Thanks to LG Sciences!

Natabolic Stack What is it?

What is this stack suppose to do?
- May Boost Natural Androgens Which Are Key To Building Muscle
- May Act Like Natural Testosterone In The Body
- May Increase Sexual Performance
- May Release Growth Hormone Up To 5000%
- May Reduce Estrogens Which Can Skyrocket Testosterone

What am I expecting from this stack?
1)My sleep quality is horrible, already tried various techniques(trust me, ive tried ALOT of techniques), went to the Doctor, nothing worked, The Doc just prescribed me with some drugs, didn't do anything. Im really looking for a increase in sleep quality / being able to stay asleep for a good 6-8 hours instead of my typical 2-3 hours.

2)My sex drive is just ehhhh(erection quality is horrible), could be better! (yes I went to the Doc for this, test levels were "normal", possibly this problem is from stress and from being physically inactive for years.)

3)Obviously getting better quality sleep, my sex drive will most likely increase tremendously, I guess I can say I already feel somewhat "confident" or.....dare I say..."Alpha!" haha, Lets go higher, lets see how Alpha I can get. With great power comes great responsibility, I want my mood/alpha mentality to increase even more.

**With higher test levels / enhanced GH levels, of course im looking for this to enhance my muscle building/fat loss goals.

Goals?
-Took about 8 weeks to train my Peripheral Nervous System re-learn certain exercises, also making my body extremely receptive to nutrients, so when I go for that "home run" ill be all set. Looking to continue to add on more muscle mass! (of course I would like to drop some bodyfat aswell, which I will, but its not my main priority)

Dose?
6 caps Natadrol a day, then transition to Formadrol Extreme with the 4,4,3,2 schedule to finish off the final few weeks.
GHenerate 5 sprays pre workout and pre bed 7 days a week.

I want to go from this...(below)

To this! (below)

That "SuperHero" appearance is what im after. Big round shoulders, huge full pecs, monster traps, treetrunk quads, wide and thick barn door back, low/thick hams, baseball/diamond shaped shalves, big vascular arms. Yeah thats right, I dream big, and im not afraid to show my enthusiasm about it.

(ill have my current weight next time I go to the gym)

-Calorie intake is right at 4000 calories, with all my calories coming in after I train, you can call this Intermittent fasting, I call it...just fu***** eat! Sources from the usual, whole eggs, milk, cottage cheese, beef, cheese, fish, white rice, white potatoes, red potatoes, peanut butter, avocado's, the basics! Usually it takes just two meals to get all this down.
**Other supplements im taking is Citrulline Malate and Focus XT. (also the staples like antioxidants/multivitamin/minerals/fish oil)

-Training
*My training is structured on thrashing the fast twitch muscle fibers with the high threshold movements (basic compound movements), with minimal isolation exercises, ill have one or two goals during the session, either 1)increase load, or 2)increase the density of the workout, with minimal pump work at the end. (beyond concentric failure techniques like drop sets, forced reps will be varied depending on sleep quality/calorie intake)
*Cardio will be atleast 3 times a week, intensity will be varied depending on sleep quality/calorie intake.

(**will be posting articles of the week, tips of the day, supplement/ingredient of the week aswell! Stay tuned!)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
7/23/12 Cardio (45 mins low intensity)

-5 sprays of GHenerate 15 mins pre
-4g Citrulline Malate pre
-1/2 scoop Focus XT pre
-Took a few days off so didn't want to come back and do anything crazy.
-Performance was normal today
-6 Caps of Natadrol with food

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
7/24/12 Chest
**Goal? Increase Load and pump the muscle with nutrients with as low volume as possible, then get out. (cns warm up / overload / pump / hydrate) (Both myofibrillar/sarcoplasm hypertrophy techniques focused in the same workout)

**Pre-Pump without fatigue (light cable flys / light presses)
-Once force output is explosive, time to start the workout.

**Progressive Work (with the high threshold multijoint movements) (3111 tempo) (rest periods are for performance, so whenever I feel im ready!)
-Wide Grip Incline Barbell Press (4 warm up sets then....)
275x5+1 forced rep (PR)

-Flat Dumbbell Press (1 warm up set)
120x7 PR

**Pump Work (2231 tempo)
-Flat Dumbbell Flys (slight external rotation on the eccentric and a slight internal rotation on the concentric(with elbows locked out), taking the pecs to its fully stretched / fully contracted position)
20x30
30x15

**Fully hydrate myself for a hour after I workout, then its feed the machine time!

***Notes***
-2 Natadrol Caps Pre (30 mins)
-4g cit malate pre (1 hour)
-1/2 Scoop Focus XT pre (1 hour)
-GHenerate 5 sprays (20 mins pre)
-Accidentally ate a little too much fiber/low glycemic carbs yesterday so my stomach was extremely bloated, im pretty sure the GHenerate that I took pre bed didn't even get put into action because my stomach / digestive system was just out of whack. Lesson learned once again, TheHardOne, low GI carbs never worked for you in the past, they won't work for you now.....Roger that!
-Stronger today even with though I only got like 2 hours of sleep!
-Weighed on a empty stomach at 213!
-Aggression in the gym was okay, could be better! 7/10
-Pumps in the gym was actually pretty damn good! But could be better. 9/10
-Focus in the gym today was on point! 10/10
-6 Natadrol Caps a day, started yesterday, my mood is noticeably already improving, feeling really good! (better than usual)

*Gotta take my size above and beyond!

“Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.” Romans 12:11

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
sub'd. Gonna be another epic log

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Day 1 Natabolic Stack (7/23/12), Bulking Progress Pic

213lbs, empty stomach weight.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Natabolic Stack (7/23/12), Bulking Progress Pic

213lbs, empty stomach weight.
You know the best thing about your log is you making random funny faces. :)

I am in to follow

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Update 7/25/12 Day 3
-2 days into this awesome Stack
-Im eating 4000 calories a day and ever since taking Natadrol/GHenerate, ive been waking up hungry. Yay.
-I feel possibly my biggest issue in my sleeping problems is I can't find a comfortable position in my bed! Oh and....my bed is a tad bit wider than me, its a small little mattress, I can't afford any upgrades yet, if anyone knows any sleeping position tips im all ears.
-I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night (more than usual) and when I woke up I felt / still feel completely refreshed, libido seems to be a bit better than it was a few days ago, awesome! (doing 5 sprays 2x a day, pre training empty stomach and pre bed empty stomach)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You know the best thing about your log is you making random funny faces. :)

I am in to follow
Like my facial expressions? It tends to make my muscles look a bit fuller/bigger when I do that.

lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
In like Flin!

Been looking into natadrol.
Kill it

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Back 7/25/12

-Pre-Pump / Warm Up
Light pulldowns / deadlifts / rows

-High Threshold Work (rest periods designed for performance) (3111 tempo)
Barbell Rows 365x5 PR
Deadlifts from the knee 455x7 (pr with this execution, deadstop everytime)

-Maximum Pump work / Take muscle group through its entire range of motion (60 sec rest periods, performed as a complex, just 1 round) (4222 tempo) (10-15 reps each) (stretch between sets)
Underhand Pulldowns
Low Cable Close Grip Rows
Overhand Wide Grip Barbell Rows
Narrow Grip Upright Rows
Barbell Shrugs

-Fully hydrate myself

***Notes***
-2 Natadrol Caps Pre (30 mins)
-4g cit malate pre (1 hour)
-1 Scoop Focus XT pre (1 hour)
-GHenerate 5 sprays (20 mins pre)
-Best back pump ive ever had in my life. 10/10
-Stronger!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Tip / Motivation of the Day! 7/25/12

Here is a quote that will benefit anyone's life....

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." - 1 Peter 4:8

What does this have to do with bodybuilding / attaining the physique you dream of?

*If you learn how to appreciate the negative things that happen in life then there will not be anything negative in your life! Remember, everything that happens in life is necessary, its to make you a better person, its the people who don't except what happens in life and tends to always say....."What if"......or "I could".....or even...."Maybe". When ever you have a goal, always think positive, its the only way you can improve. The moment when you start to be negative minded is the moment you start taking steps backward.

I try to preach this to everyone that is close to me in my life, the world we live in, people are always trying to put others down, the terms/phrases..."Can't"...."I would but..."......and "I don't know" is being used too much. Never let anything / anyone hold you back from your dreams.

Think positive, appreciate everything/everyone in your life, and prepare to progress at an extremely fast rate! (in your goals and as a person!)

You know your doing things right when you have haters!

Callejul

Awards
Subbed.... ran this stack before. Wish you the best!!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
7/26/12 Cardio

-15 mins HIIT cardio followed by 40 mins of Low intensity cardio
-Natadrol 6 caps a day
-GHenerate 6 sprays first thing in the morning / pre workout / pre bed (not sure if ill stick to this protocol....may stick with the 5 sprays pre workout / pre bed)
-10g Citrulline Malate Pre (didn't take any stims so was hoping the higher dose of Cit Malate would help with my overall performance, which it did! Cardiovascular / Endurance was good today! 9/10 for that, could of been better though!)
-Sleep is still horrible lol, but even with the small amount of sleep I can get, ever since taking GHernerate, I wake up feeling really good, which is different, and awesome!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
7/28/12 Arms

-Closer Grip Bench Press (3111 tempo) (rest periods 2 mins)
295x7 (PR)
295x4
275x8 then a double drop set

*Max Pump Work / Taking muscle through its entire Range of Motion
Rope Pushdowns super set Overhead Extensions (2 rounds) (8-12 reps each exercise, 3222 tempo) (2 min rest between each round)

Biceps/Brachi-

-One Arm Cross Body Hammer Curls (3111 tempo, rest periods 2 mins)
80x10 each arm
80x9 then a double drop set

*Max Pump Work
-Incline Curls superset Scott Curls (2 rounds, 3222 tempo, 2 min rest between rounds, double drop set on last set of scott curls)

***Notes***
-Weird....I was fully hydrated, im not stressed out, I actually didn't take any stimulants today, I trained after a meal so glycogen levels were full....the pump for some reason just wasn't there today? lol Like literally no blood would go in the targeted muscles? I always get nasty pumps! This is weird. Plus I trained at night which my pumps are always better at night...hmmm....maybe has to do with me not getting hardly any sleep?
-Performance (strength / focus / endurance / aggression) was on point today though! 10/10!
-7g Cit Malate Pre
-5 Sprays of GHernerate first thing in morning, pre workout, post workout, and then will take before bed. (temporary dosing protocol)
-6 Natadrols a day
-My mood has been getting better everyday!
-Getting noticeably leaner already!
-Weighed in at 213! Leaner and bodyweight maintaining? AWESOME.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
7/28/12 Arms

-Closer Grip Bench Press (3111 tempo) (rest periods 2 mins)
295x7 (PR)
295x4
275x8 then a double drop set

*Max Pump Work / Taking muscle through its entire Range of Motion
Rope Pushdowns super set Overhead Extensions (2 rounds) (8-12 reps each exercise, 3222 tempo) (2 min rest between each round)

Biceps/Brachi-

-One Arm Cross Body Hammer Curls (3111 tempo, rest periods 2 mins)
80x10 each arm
80x9 then a double drop set

*Max Pump Work
-Incline Curls superset Scott Curls (2 rounds, 3222 tempo, 2 min rest between rounds, double drop set on last set of scott curls)

***Notes***
-Weird....I was fully hydrated, im not stressed out, I actually didn't take any stimulants today, I trained after a meal so glycogen levels were full....the pump for some reason just wasn't there today? lol Like literally no blood would go in the targeted muscles? I always get nasty pumps! This is weird. Plus I trained at night which my pumps are always better at night...hmmm....maybe has to do with me not getting hardly any sleep?
-Performance (strength / focus / endurance / aggression) was on point today though! 10/10!
-7g Cit Malate Pre
-5 Sprays of GHernerate first thing in morning, pre workout, post workout, and then will take before bed. (temporary dosing protocol)
-6 Natadrols a day
-My mood has been getting better everyday!
-Getting noticeably leaner already!
-Weighed in at 213! Leaner and bodyweight maintaining? AWESOME
Those things we all want from our supplements. Nice effects froms just a short time. Still no improvements in sleep quality?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd.

Enjoy the scripture as well

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Update / 50 mins of Cardio (mixture of low intensity / high intensity)

-On empty stomach
-4g Cit malate pre
-No stims
-6 Natadrol's a day
-Going to go back to eating a meal every 3-4 hours(which seems to be the sweet spot for spiking higher levels of protein synthesis) instead of doing Intermittent Fasting.....IF is great, I just don't like having that super full(stomach about to explode) feeling all the time, just a personal preference. I would recommend this eating protocol for someone that isn't worried about building muscle though!
-Still messing with the GHenerate Dose....Stay tuned folks!
-My assumption of my pump not being there yesterday is my body is literally using majority of my carbs/glycogen at an extremely fast rate, my muscles are so flat....was using about 400g carbs a day for 3 days....wayyyyy too little for me, going to bumb that back up to 700, possibly 800.
-And was still stronger yesterday even though I was super flat.....holy growing time batman!
-During todays Cardio session...man my cardiovascular amazes me....lol, I was so out of shape a couple months ago! Performance was great today! 10/10

Consistency, Passion, Stay Quiet and Humble, and strive for daily progression! =Domination

Philippians 4:13 I can do ALL things through christ who strengthens me (I love your signature tyga tyga!)

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
You play basketball right? and that's really alot of cardio in that sport... Y still this much cardio?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You play basketball right? and that's really alot of cardio in that sport... Y still this much cardio?
For my choice of cardio is usually me shooting hoops, when I miss I sprint to the ball, the jumping from shooting is brutal when you start to fatigue, I love it!

Ill do cardio atleast 3x a week, for health benefits, ensure my recovery is enhanced, insulin sensitivity benefits, and basketball is my favorite sport! Sure beats boring treadmills!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
For my choice of cardio is usually me shooting hoops, when I miss I sprint to the ball, the jumping from shooting is brutal when you start to fatigue, I love it!

Ill do cardio atleast 3x a week, for health benefits, ensure my recovery is enhanced, insulin sensitivity benefits, and basketball is my favorite sport! Sure beats boring treadmills!
Yeah, A sport sure does beats those things...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Hate treadmills!!! Im enjoying your inpsirational quotes

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, all things are possible through christ our savior!

Best of luck and ill be following!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Delts 7/29/12

-Warm up (complex of dips/pullups/isolation work until heart rate was up and had a slight full upper body pump)

-Seated Deadstop Shoulder Press (in smith rack) (3211 tempo) (rest periods, 2 mins)
225x8 in a deadstop fashion (PR with this style of execution....pretty narly feeling in your delts if your not using momentum / and using a full ROM)
Immediate Drop set to 185x??? Too focused. :)

-Machine Deadstop Side Laterals (3232 tempo) (rest periods 45 seconds)
95x12
110x8 drop set to 70x6

-One Arm Rear Delt Cable Row (3111 tempo) (rest periods 45 seconds)
3x8-15 (weights were around 20-35 pounds, nothing crazy)

-Behind Neck Machine Press
2x6-10 (210x10, 250lbsx6+drop set 170x3)

-Ab work

-Fully hydrate / Workout Done.

***Notes***
-Good pump! 8/10
-Mood is improved! Feeling really good / confident!
-6 Natadrol's a day still
-Did 10 Sprays of Ghenerate last night.....I gots myself a good 6-7 full hours of deep sleep....YES! WIN!
-Did 8 Sprays of GHenerate first thing in the morning today (you sense of well being from this is awesome, euphoric win!)
-7g Cit Malate Pre
-1/2 Scoop Focus XT (took a brief break from this great focus/mood/energy enhancer....man today focus/performance was through the roof! Love this product!)
-Those deadstop exercises really make you feel the muscle so much better! You have to use less weight if your really initiating from the targeted muscle, fast twitch epic win. :)

Ill admit it, my past years of training, I was doing alot of joint grinding / momentum with my shoulder training....300+ pounds of free weight pressing is nothing. Dropping the ego and training like a real bodybuilder is something I now take pride in, the effort/maturity will pay off, I know it will.

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely. - Henri Ducard (Batman Begins) ...... Which is? - Bruce Wayne

A legend, Mr. Wayne. - Henri Ducard

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Hate treadmills!!! Im enjoying your inpsirational quotes
Glad you like them brother! Hope they help you out for your physical goals and your life goals!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thanks, all things are possible through christ our savior!

Best of luck and ill be following!
Yes sir!

And thanks for following! :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Yeah, A sport sure does beats those things...
Walking or jogging on treadmills.....boring!

Jumping and sprinting.....not boring! :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Killer workout today. The extra sleep probably helped a lil.
I love the focus xt i add ~5grams cit mal + 1 gram agmatine serious tunnel vision and pumps
reps for batman quote

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Supplement / Ingredient of the Week! 7/29/12

Citrulline Malate!

What does it do?

1. Increases NO Production

So what is NO and what can it do for you? Nitric oxide is the cell-signaling molecule that has a part in regulating blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle firepower, and muscle growth. Obviously the ability to control these physiological effects can be of tremendous value to athletes.

Research has shown that supplementation of Citrulline raises Arginine levels more effectively than taking the same dose of straight Arginine. Keep in mind that Citrulline Malate's NO enhancing properties are just one of the unique benefits this nutrient offers to athletes. And if the enhanced pumps and improved nutrient delivery properties are the reason you are using Arginine based NO products, you need to pay attention to Citrulline Malate.

2. Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia

Here is something else you need to know about Citrulline... it is an intermediate in the Urea Cycle. The Urea Cycle is a system in the liver of carrier molecules and enzymes that convert nitrogenous wastes into urea and eliminates them from the body. The production and removal of urea is essential for the elimination of ammonia and toxic nitrogen metabolites. Ammonia is extremely toxic to all cells and excessive levels may even be fatal. Even in healthy athletes, the build up of ammonia can lead to extreme fatigue and dementia.

3. Increases ATP Production

No doubt there is a lot to get excited about when it comes to the performance enhancing potential of Citrulline Malate and how it works. Another study showed yet another way Citrulline Malate can benefit athletes - by increasing aerobic energy production. Studies show subjects using Citrulline Malate have an increase in the rate of muscle ATP (Andenosine Triphosphate, the major energy source within the cell) production during exercise and greater phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. So taking Citrulline Malate may result in muscles that can keep on going and going... completely smashing the aerobic threshold! These effects are more than likely mediated by the malate portion of the Citrulline Malate compound, which is a Krebs Cycle intermediate.

To sum it up.....

Maximizes Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance*
Supports Improved Endurance and Recovery*
Enhanced Pumps and Cell Volumization*
Increases Protein Synthesis which Can Help Lead to Muscle Growth*

If your looking to get nasty pumps in the gym, faster recovery, enhanced performance(strength/cardiovascular/endurance) I highly recommend this supplement!

*From personal experience, ive noticed my cardiovascular levels DRASTICALLY increase, my endurance for my weight training and cardio sessions have sky rocketed to a new level, and my recovery has been extremely fast!

Who wouldn't want to have the physical attributes of Superman right?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Awesome!!! Love Cit Mal key ingredientt in my supplement arsenal. Do you notice a diffference with the higher dosing you have been doing >5grms?

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
-Holy fuark im waking up hungry every morning now....im eating about 4000 calories a day aswell....AWESOME
-Already visibly leaner
-Much more aggressive with my workouts
-Sex Drive is getting better
-SLEEP! Its starting to get alot better now! YES! (im a poor sleeper) Instead of getting 2-3 a night....now its atleast 6 hours!
-Strength is increasing
-My mood is sooo much better
-Been doing 6 caps Natadrol a day....tried various doses of the Ghenerate, but ill stick with 5-6 sprays 2x a day (pre workout and pre bed)
-Stay tuned folks!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Awesome!!! Love Cit Mal key ingredientt in my supplement arsenal. Do you notice a diffference with the higher dosing you have been doing >5grms?
Honestly not really, 5 grams is probably around the minimum you should take to notice the benefits of Cit Malate.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
-Holy fuark im waking up hungry every morning now....im eating about 4000 calories a day aswell....AWESOME
-Already visibly leaner
-SLEEP! Its starting to get alot better now! YES! (im a poor sleeper) Instead of getting 2-3 a night....now its atleast 6 hours!
-Strength is increasing
-Been doing 6 caps Natadrol a day....tried various doses of the Ghenerate, but ill stick with 5-6 sprays 2x a day (pre workout and pre bed)
-Stay tuned folks!
Great stuff my dude.

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
-Already visibly leaner
-Strength is increasing
-Stay tuned folks!
Do you test your SEX DRIVE everyday? :p