Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Motivation of the Week! 8/15/12

Folks, please take 30 mins of your day to watch this video. Its Part 3 of Mike P's new documentary on Kai Greene. (link below)
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...rt-three-video
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
    ****T I MISSED PART 2!! GONNA DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/16/12 Cardio

-1/4 tablespoon of Ghenerate pre (15 mins pre)

-25 mins of a mixture of low intensity / high intensity

-Been 3 weeks since I did cardio, today's session was pretty tough! lol

-Man...I don't think I ever added this much muscle so quickly before....the weight on the scale doesn't seem to be moving up super fast which is a good thing, knowing that im leaning down / gaining muscle is what im striving for!

-Was only able to get down 7 caps of Natadrol today because of time constraints/life.

-Still feeling REALLY GOOD, aggressive in the gym, ive learned how to cool down my "arrogant" behavior that I was dealing with last week haha, thank god right? (I do however still feel like im king of my gym! .....well duh! Its because I am! lol) (Ok, enough arrogance. )

-Libido isn't the best right now, just being honest.

-Will weigh myself during my next trip to the gym.

-Ive tired tons of "Natty Supplements" ......Natadrol is by far the most potent product ive ever used. Plus its not overpriced!

-Sleep for the last few days has been good, still getting atleast 5 hours of deep sleep instead of my typical 2-3 hours.

-For any followers that like to see huge numbers....sorry! lol, I know how I approach training isn't like your typical weightlifter/meathead, im very huge on tempo, complete control on the targeted muscle through the entire range of motion, and focusing on various types of hypertrophy training schemes. (density, cns efficiency, lactic acid based...etc....) For example on squats, your not going to see me "bounce" out of the "hole", or on deadlifts you won't see me bouncing the bar, or bouncing the bar off my chest on presses, YAWN I know! Boring right? Stay tuned folks.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I havr always imagined... Aint it dangerous n doesn't it hurt when someone bounces barbell of their chest??

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I havr always imagined... Aint it dangerous n doesn't it hurt when someone bounces barbell of their chest??
    Yep haha, your typical "alpha male" will do ANYTHING just for the sake of seeing more iron being moved.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Yep haha, your typical "alpha male" will do ANYTHING just for the sake of seeing more iron being moved.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/17/12 Delts

-Goal
    *Keep the tension on the targeted muscle for 30-50 seconds
    *Lactic Acid based
    *Incorporate a 2 second positive with a 6 second negative (2 sec isometric stretch, 2 sec isometric contraction) (on every movement!)

-Warm up

-Delts
    *Standing Barbell Press 5 sets with the specifics above, 90-120 sec rest periods (weight doesn't matter with the style of training I chose today, but it was BRUTAL!)
    *Seated Side Lateral Machine 2 sets, same specifics as above, 90,120 sec rest periods
    *Reverse Deck 2 sets, same specifics as above, 90 sec rest periods

-Fully hydrate myself

-Done. (work was under 30 mins!)

***Notes***
    -I wish I would of incorporated more mTor activation techniques, more hypertrophy techniques in general in my past.....the amount of muscle mass im adding on lately is very humbling, I use to skeptical on believing in "the weight doesn't matter", oh and I gotta say..... the term "progression" is so misused / abused / misleading in bodybuilding. (especially for the younger folks!)

-lol, ever since ive been having more "mature" workouts, not much people seem to be checking in with my log, your typical manly man wants to see some crazy numbers being pushed, like ive said numerous times.....Sorryyyyyy hehe (Grow time!) (muscular growth! not ego growth!)

-Love these workouts though, they are pretty darn brutal haha (I mean we have so many studies available to us, its OUR choice if we use them to our advantage or not)

-3g Cit Malate Pre (30 mins pre)

-1/2 scoop Focus xt pre (2 hours pre)

-My spray all of a sudden works! Yay! 6 sprays Ghenerate, first thing in morning, pre workout(30 mins), pre bed

-Weighed in at 215! (empty stomach, slightly leaning down, Intermittent fasting rocks!)

-Natadrol is just about done, I would get another bottle but I would have to wait until the middle of next week to receive it, I only have maybe 1-2 days left of Natadrol, feel meh? Though I will run this again for sure.....19 bucks on *************.....can't beat that!

-Ghenerate is a staple supplement for me, ill be using it all year long.

-Focus was on point today! The torture feeling of lactic acid when keeping the tension on the targeted muscle for 30-50 seconds(6-8 sec negatives) requires 100 percent Concentration, Drive, Passion....not for your average meatty head!

-Pump was good! 9/10
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/18/12 Quads

-Goal
    *Lactic Acid Based
    *Make the tension last 30-50 seconds (!!!!! haha this ain't easy! FUARK!)
    *Rest periods 90-120 seconds
    *Tempo, 6 second negative, 1-2 sec isometric stretch, 2 sec positive, 1-2 sec peak contraction (I thought I was "tough".....training like this really test your "alpha" level )

-Quads
    *Hack Squats (narrow stance, feet pointing neutral) 3 working sets
    *Leg Press (shoulder width, feet pointing out) 2 working sets
    *Leg Extensions (leaned back) 1 working set (Sit erect) 1 working set of that

-Stretch and squeeze muscle between sets

-Ab work (leg raises, side crunches, 2 sets each, 30 sec rest periods, 12-15 reps)

-Fully hydrate self

***Notes***
    -WOW this style of training is so BRUTAL, using some very light weight(literally) of course to make this happen. LOVE IT! Its a ego checker aswell, it almost feels like im wussing out at the end of a set when I think about it afterwards, but in reality....when that lactic acid is in full force....GOOD LUCK! haha

-Most of my sets could barely last like 30 seconds! No matter what weight I used.....what did I get myself into....I actually fear going to the gym for the first time in my life....haha.

-3g Cit Malate pre and post

-1/3 scoop of Focus XT (im running out! yikes!)

-And....my spray bottle is clogged up again for Ghenerate....lol. Anyways, I used 1/4 tablespoon pre and post workout

-Last day of Natadrol (used 13 caps yesterday, I have 14 left, ill just use all 14 today.)

-Heard good things about Formadrol! Im excited!

-My delts were a very under developed muscle group, in 3 weeks ive noticeably changed that. Now my delts are round, and have that cannon ball appearance. All from putting the ego away in the gym.

-Good Pump today! 7/10 (wasn't crazy like usual though) (had some patella tenderness because of the cardio I did the other day, which I wore flat soled shoes for my cardio, bad idea for my structure!) Pump will be 2x better next time guarantee it!

-Stay humble folks! When its time to put in the work, put 110 percent effort into it, have a logical plan to execute your attack, improve daily, know when to back off, and appreciate it when its time to back off!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/18/12 Quads

-Goal
    *Lactic Acid Based
    *Make the tension last 30-50 seconds (!!!!! haha this ain't easy! FUARK!)
    *Rest periods 90-120 seconds
    *Tempo, 6 second negative, 1-2 sec isometric stretch, 2 sec positive, 1-2 sec peak contraction (I thought I was "tough".....training like this really test your "alpha" level )

-Quads
    *Hack Squats (narrow stance, feet pointing neutral) 3 working sets
    *Leg Press (shoulder width, feet pointing out) 2 working sets
    *Leg Extensions (leaned back) 1 working set (Sit erect) 1 working set of that

-Stretch and squeeze muscle between sets

-Ab work (leg raises, side crunches, 2 sets each, 30 sec rest periods, 12-15 reps)

-Fully hydrate self

***Notes***
    -WOW this style of training is so BRUTAL, using some very light weight(literally) of course to make this happen. LOVE IT! Its a ego checker aswell, it almost feels like im wussing out at the end of a set when I think about it afterwards, but in reality....when that lactic acid is in full force....GOOD LUCK! haha

-Most of my sets could barely last like 30 seconds! No matter what weight I used.....what did I get myself into....I actually fear going to the gym for the first time in my life....haha.

-3g Cit Malate pre and post

-1/3 scoop of Focus XT (im running out! yikes!)

-And....my spray bottle is clogged up again for Ghenerate....lol. Anyways, I used 1/4 tablespoon pre and post workout

-Last day of Natadrol (used 13 caps yesterday, I have 14 left, ill just use all 14 today.)

-Heard good things about Formadrol! Im excited!

-My delts were a very under developed muscle group, in 3 weeks ive noticeably changed that. Now my delts are round, and have that cannon ball appearance. All from putting the ego away in the gym.

-Good Pump today! 7/10 (wasn't crazy like usual though) (had some patella tenderness because of the cardio I did the other day, which I wore flat soled shoes for my cardio, bad idea for my structure!) Pump will be 2x better next time guarantee it!

-Stay humble folks! When its time to put in the work, put 110 percent effort into it, have a logical plan to execute your attack, improve daily, know when to back off, and appreciate it when its time to back off!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

glad its working so well for you....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/19/12 Formadrol Day 1 Back (CNS efficiency based)

-Get heart rate up / joints lubricated

-Back (cns based) (60-120 sec rest periods) (nothing to failure)
    Deadlifts (from the knees) (deadstop everytime) (tempo was a 2110 tempo)
    405x2
    455x3
    500x2

Deadstop Wide Grip Pullups (4210 tempo)
    Bodyweight, 5 sets (because of the deadstop / tempo, 2-3 reps was enough)
    Deadstop Narrow Hammer Grip Pullups 4 sets (same as above)
    Deadstop Supine Grip Pullups 2 sets (same)

-Fully hydrate self

*Notes*
    -Controlled the tempo / dominated the exercise tempo wise, thats another form of progression.
    -Tempo designed to fire the fast twitch fibers
    -Weight wasn't an issue, just making sure the tempo was structured for fast twitch activation and the total time under tension was short (5-30 seconds)
    -Pump was good! 8/10!
    -3g cit malate / 1/2 scoop focus xt 30 mins pre
    -opened up 2 caps of Formadrol 1 hour pre
    -I must say....this is amazing how much muscle im adding in such a short period of time. I wish I would of knew the science on varying the tempo and how to train the nervous system in my younger days. People at the gym today couldn't believe at what they saw. Everyone kept telling me....."Man what are you taking?".....or....."You must be atleast 260!".....haha love it!
    -Put the ego away folks, vary your tempo, study daily, dominate the iron without excess momentum!
    -Who wants more update pics!?!!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I am gonna get me icecream, mango orange chocolate all the good flavors I am gonna eat a buffet if I have the money get me some good clothes too

love my girl if I could get alone time with her.

eat whatever I want load up all the **** I can in my tummy... I am gonna hug my father even thou I know he stays mad at me sometimes but no matter what I love him... I am gonna try to stay calm...

I am gonna study well too from now on, lift smart too, eat big to get big, chase my dreams no matter what it takes and no matter what my dreams are...

I want all that

I feel I should be more positive now... my attitude needs to be better.. And my good friend here we know as "THE HARD ONE" has helped me get my mind straight alot....

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Formadrol Day 2 CNS based Chest 8/20/12

-Get heart rate up

-Wide Grip Incline Barbell Press (4111 tempo) 2 min rest periods (no forced reps / nothing to failure)
    295x3 (Wow, didn't think I could even control 225 for 4-5 seconds on the eccentric with a wide grip...awesome! Huge PR)
    275x3

-Flat Dumbbell Flys (4222 tempo) 90 sec rest periods (no forced reps, did go to concentric failure)
    40x8 (PR with this execution / tempo)
    45x6 (PR)

Flat Barbell Bench Press (4212) 120 sec rest periods ( no forced reps, did not go to failure) (squeezed my pecs at the top portion of the lift for 2-3 seconds on every rep)
    225x3
    225x3

Dips (30 second negatives, 30 second positives) 60 seconds between sets
    1st set .....only lasted 20 seconds on the negative and 10 seconds on the positive lol. BRUTAL!
    2nd set .....lasted 15 seconds on the negative and a few seconds on the positive...yes I enjoy torturing myself.

*Notes*
    -3g cit malate pre and post
    -1/3 scoop Focus XT pre (45 mins)
    -Im just about out of Ghenerate, I used about 1/4 of a tablespoon pre workout
    -Did a mixture of my heavy cns based work with some lactic acid based work....HUGE pump!
    -Opened up 2 caps of Formadrol pre workout (60 mins pre)
    -Absolutely brutal lactic acid during my dumbbell flys.....
    -Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Formadrol Day 2 CNS based Chest 8/20/12

-Get heart rate up

-Wide Grip Incline Barbell Press (4111 tempo) 2 min rest periods (no forced reps / nothing to failure)
    295x3 (Wow, didn't think I could even control 225 for 4-5 seconds on the eccentric with a wide grip...awesome! Huge PR)
    275x3

-Flat Dumbbell Flys (4222 tempo) 90 sec rest periods (no forced reps, did go to concentric failure)
    40x8 (PR with this execution / tempo)
    45x6 (PR)

Flat Barbell Bench Press (4212) 120 sec rest periods ( no forced reps, did not go to failure) (squeezed my pecs at the top portion of the lift for 2-3 seconds on every rep)
    225x3
    225x3

Dips (30 second negatives, 30 second positives) 60 seconds between sets
    1st set .....only lasted 20 seconds on the negative and 10 seconds on the positive lol. BRUTAL!
    2nd set .....lasted 15 seconds on the negative and a few seconds on the positive...yes I enjoy torturing myself.

*Notes*
    -3g cit malate pre and post
    -1/3 scoop Focus XT pre (45 mins)
    -Im just about out of Ghenerate, I used about 1/4 of a tablespoon pre workout
    -Did a mixture of my heavy cns based work with some lactic acid based work....HUGE pump!
    -Opened up 2 caps of Formadrol pre workout (60 mins pre)
    -Absolutely brutal lactic acid during my dumbbell flys.....
    -Grow time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

***Dosing Change Update***

-Doubling the dose on Formadrol

-Looks like 2morrow ill be all out of GHenerate
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Article of the Week!

(Article from Tnation! Great read!)

The Belief Effect
    by Tim Henriques (posted on 8/17/12)

"If you'd managed to keep one eye open during science class you likely would've heard of the placebo effect.

A placebo, according to Wiki, is "a simulated or otherwise medically ineffectual treatment for a disease or other medical condition intended to deceive the recipient." The placebo effect is the idea that even though an individual took something that was supposed to be "medically ineffective," the placebo still elicited a positive outcome.

While the strength of the placebo effect can vary greatly between subjects, the concept is no less legitimate and is a common effect in medicine with the use of painkillers, acupuncture, and even anti-allergenic treatments. Interestingly, a placebo effect can occur even when subjects knowingly receive a placebo versus those that don't receive any treatment at all.

Let me be clear. I hate the term placebo effect. The very word 'placebo' has a strong negative connotation, invoking images of an unscrupulous company trying to deceive the hapless consumer.

In training, impressive results are often dismissed by saying "it was just the placebo effect," as if the results are somehow less real because of that.

I much prefer the term belief effect. This implies that it was the subject's belief that caused real physiological changes in the body. This is a powerful and positive (and real) concept that should be further examined and embraced.

Belief Influences Physiology

The book The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton brought this to my attention. Dr. Lipton was a cellular biologist at Stanford and his research showed that, among other things, stem cells could turn into muscle tissue or fat based on the environment they were placed in.

Lipton's book is loaded with interesting ideas, but for me there are two very big take home points:

We don't know what we think we know about genetics, and the notion that genetics are simply predetermined programming running in the background controlling our physiology isn't accurate.
    Your belief – your perception – influences and affects your physiology.

We already know the latter on an intuitive basis. If your home phone rings at 4 PM, if you happen to be home, your physiological reaction is likely minimal. Your heart rate and hormonal levels will remain essentially unchanged.

But if the phone rings at 4 AM, now what's your reaction? The stress is the same – the ringing phone – but your perception of that stress can cause a cascade of very real physiological changes.

Who's calling at this hour? How will this new information affect you? Now your heart rate is up and hormones are being released as a response to the exact same stressor.

Culture, Teams, and Individuals
    The Belief Effect

Culture can be defined as a shared sense of values and beliefs. It's a powerful idea, and when a group of individuals comes together under similar shared beliefs, much can be accomplished.

If you've ever been part of a team when it felt like everyone on the team was singularly focused on achieving the same goal, that feeling of synergy is very empowering.

Two common examples of this are the "Miracle on Ice" hockey match when a young American squad defeated the heavily favored Russian team in the 1980 Winter Olympics, and in Super Bowl 42 where the New York Giants (a wild card team and 12 point underdogs) defeated the mighty 18-0 New England Patriots. In both examples it appears that the teams believed they could win, even when the widely held opinion was that they could not.

One of the jobs of the mind is to create a sense of culture for the body. If your mind and body can share a sense of values and beliefs, if your belief system is singular and focused and unwavering, it may help your physiology perform better.

We hear coaches tell athletes all the time that they must believe they can do something, but does belief in one's self and one's ability really matter? Or are you just a complex physiological machine and your performance is what it is?

I say belief does matter, and in many instances it's very significant. Allow me to give you some examples.

Unbreakable Barriers
    The Belief Effect

In sports there have been certain barriers that, once broken, suddenly get surpassed by a surprising number of athletes. The 4-minute mile is an obvious example.

Initially it was thought to be unbreakable, but as athletes got closer and closer, they realized it would be broken – and suddenly, a good number of athletes did so in close succession. Today college level athletes break that barrier with some regularity.

Did we uncover some new magical way of training the cardiovascular system or some new diet that improved everybody's mile time? Or did people simply accept that running a mile in less than 4 minutes was possible, and then started doing it?

Let's look at another example.
    100 Meter World Record Timeline
    Time Year Time Elapsed
    10.8 1890-1905 15
    10.6 1906-1910 4
    10.5 1911-1920 9
    10.4 1921-1929 8
    10.3 1930-1935 5
    10.2 1936-1955 19
    10.1 1956-1959 3
    10.0 1960-1967 7
    9.9 1968-1990 22
    9.8 1991-1998 7
    9.7 1999-2007 8
    9.6 2008 1
    9.5 2009 1

Above are the world records by year for the 100 M dash for men. When they're listed this way I see a possible trend: the sprinters tend to beat the current world record by about .1 seconds, and they tend to do so when another sprinting generation emerges (about every 10 years or so).

Granted, it isn't a perfect correlation (Usain Bolt is an exception), but the fastest sprinter on the planet 60 years ago ran a 10.2 in the 100 M dash. At this year's Olympic Trials the sixth place runner for the US ran a 10.02.

That means the fastest person on the planet a half-century ago wouldn't even come close to qualifying for the Olympics for this country today!

While this significant increase (in sprinting, a half-second is an eternity) can be partly attributed to superior training and nutritional support, a key factor is sprinters now intuitively believe that it's possible to run just a little bit faster than the other guy.

To me, this is the belief effect in action – the athlete believes that he's capable of a certain physical ability and it becomes a reality.

But that belief may also limit ability. If you told a sprinter in the 1950's that one day the world record would be 9.58 – at a time when the record was 10.2 – they'd likely think you were crazy. It wasn't realistic to think about running that fast back then, and nobody did it.

The belief effect is not just a track and field phenomenon – examples abound in the weight room. Matt Kroc wrote about his version of the belief effect in an article for T Nation, saying he used to analyze wrestlers in high school – if they sucked he knew he should beat them, if they were good then they should beat him.

However, one time he got his opponents mixed up and wound up easily beating one of the toughest wrestlers in the state because he went into the match feeling confident, assuming the guy sucked. He then went on to lose to the crappy guy, thinking that this opponent was the tough one.

The Downside of Belief
    The Belief Effect

The belief effect may improve performance but it can also significantly impair it.

Tiger Woods' performance the last couple years is a good example. Before his divorce, Tiger Woods was almost unstoppable, clearly the best golfer in the world, and well on his way to being the best golfer ever. When he was 'on,' it was basically a foregone conclusion that he would win.

However, once his personal escapades became public, the mystique seemed to wear off. The public no longer believed he was infallible, and it seemed he no longer believed that about himself either and his game deteriorated badly.

Certainly his muscles didn't suddenly change nor did he lose his ability to drive and putt a golf ball, yet it seems that Woods' very public separation and divorce strongly affected his golf game in a negative way.

Today, Tiger seems to be searching for a new equilibrium, a new internal 'sense of values,' and it remains to be seen if he'll be able to return to his former level of play or if that ability has left him for good.

What's the Point?
    The Belief Effect

I wrote this article to give you, the lifter, a message. The message is simple: believe in yourself. Believe in your workout program. Believe in your coach or your trainer. Believe in your diet. Believe in your supplements. Believe that your hard work will pay off and you will achieve your goals. And believe that believing in you makes a difference.

I don't mean a superficial, say the words kind of belief. I want you to believe these things at your core, when you look in the mirror and just know it'll happen, there's no doubt in your mind.

I admit it's easier said than done. As a science-based guy, I'm skeptical when I come across new information that doesn't fit with the way I understand the world. I used to see that as a strong point about myself but now I'm not so sure.

One of the negatives of knowledge is that it always seems to come with limits, and once you're aware of those limits it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's interesting to note that in the placebo effect research, if a patient battling depression was improving after being given a placebo and was then told that they were taking a placebo, they quickly fell back to feeling depressed. The belief effect is unfortunately fragile.

I had the pleasure of interviewing Vince Anello, former IPF World Record holder in the deadlift. Vince deadlifted 810 pounds in competition at a bodyweight of 198 and claims to have also hit 880 pounds at the gym.

When I asked him what he felt was the most important thing to succeed in lifting, he didn't point to a magical training program or training gear or the intake of some miracle nutrient. Instead, he said:

"There are hundreds of routines out there and champions have been produced by opposing theories, the common denominator is the mind. You need to have a bulldog mindset. Bite onto a goal and don't let go until it's realized!"

It isn't easy to believe in yourself, and I make no claim to have fully mastered this. But if one can develop faith in themself at a very deep and unquestioned level, and then work toward a goal, the body has an amazing ability to accomplish things, things that might've been previously believed to be impossible.

I'll finish with a quote I give to my class:

What man's mind can conceive, in his heart he does believe, in time he will achieve."
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/21 Formadrol Day 3 Hamstrings (lactic acid based)

-Warm up

-Lying Leg Curls (slight internal knee rotation) (6242 tempo) (60 sec rest periods) (make sure I fail around 45 seconds)
    2 working sets

-Seated Leg Curls (slight external knee rotation) (4163 tempo) (30 sec rest periods) (tension 45 seconds) (who the hell likes this movement?! lol)
    2 working sets

-Glute Ham Raises (narrow stance, feet pointing out) (6263 tempo) (60 sec rest periods) (tension 30-40 seconds)
    2 working sets (bodyweight)

-Glute Isolator Pressing machine (feet pointing neutral, 3110 tempo) (45 sec rest periods) (tension 30-40 seconds)
    2 working sets (one leg at a time)

*Notes*

-Yawn! Boring workout I know.

-3g cit malate pre, 1/3 scoop focus xt pre (1 hour pre)

-4 caps formadrol (opened up) 30 mins pre

-No more Ghenerate

-Eating around 450g carbs a day and I wake up starving! Waist feels so tiny! Good to know my body is doing EXATCTLY what I want it to do.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote / thought of the week!

Resist Gym Rat Syndrome!

"Train hard when you're in the gym, but when your workout is over, focus on other things in life. You don't want to fall into the trap of dwelling on training."

If you can fully understand and appreciate that, prepare to witness your body explode with new progress!

You only live life once!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/22/12 BRUTAL Arm training (lactic acid based)

-Warm up

-Biceps / brachi / Triceps

Hammer Grip Shoulder width Chins 45 second sets (HOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYY SHAAAAATTTTT!!! FUARRRRRRRRRKKKKKK THIS IS BRUTAL)
    3 sets 2 min rest periods (bodyweight only obviously! lol)(eccentric was atleast 6-10 seconds each rep) (1st two sets were 40 seconds....3rd set was barely 30 seconds)

Close Grip Bench Press 45 second sets (2 min rest periods) (6-10 221 tempo)
    275! Did it for 45 seconds! Had 6-10 second eccentrics
    225.....barely lasted 40 seconds

Incline DB Curl 30 second sets (6-10 sec eccentric) (squeezed peak contraction for 3-4 seconds) (isometric stretch/hold was about 2 seconds) (concentric about 2 seconds)
    25lbs x 30-40 seconds
    45lbs x 20 seconds

(below, the rest periods to one exercise to the next was about 2 mins, with a 6-10 222 tempo)

Overhead Narrow Grip Extensions 40 second sets
    70 x 40 seconds

Ez-Bar Wide Grip Curls
    70 x 30 seconds

V-Bar Pushdowns
    80 x 40 seconds

Narrow Grip Preacher Curls
    85 x 30 seconds

*Notes*
    -This may look easy on paper, but im actually "intimidated" to go to the gym now.

-3 g cit malate pre(30 mins) and post / 1/3 scoop focus xt 30 mins pre

-Crazy pump. Crazy.

-INTERMITTENT FASTING CAN'T BE USED WHEN BULKING!!! YOUR HALF ASSING YOUR MUSCLE BUILDING EFFORTS!!!! .....lol Shut your mouth Vince Skinny4lyfe Delmonte!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You are going alpha all the way!!

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/23/12 Quads

-Get heart Rate up / warm up joints (barbell complexes / light isolation work)

-High Threshold / Progress Work
    Leg Press (narrow stance)

4 sets of 6-10 second eccentrics, 2-3 second static holds, 2 second concentric, 2-3 second isometric hold without locking out knees
    8 plates a side, within 30-40 seconds is when I would reach exhaustion (BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!) (60 second rest periods!)

Hack Squats (shoulder width stance, feet slightly pointing out)
    3 sets of 6-10 second eccentrics, 2-3 second static holds, 2 second concentric, 2-3 second isometric hold without locking out knees
    290-310 pounds, 30-40 second sets, 60-90 second rest periods

Dumbbell Lunges (deadstop at the bottom, deeper than a a$$ to ground squat)
    2 sets of 6-10 second eccentrics, 2-3 second static holds, 2 second concentric, 2-3 second isometric hold without locking out knees
    55lb dumbbells.....HOLY ****! This exercise is brutal with the deadstop intention I used, much more brutal than a A to Ground squat, could barely last like 20 seconds on both sets! (one leg at a time) (30 second rest between each leg/set)

-Stretch Muscle for 30-60 seconds
    ....lol....no wonder why I can never find a consistant training partner!

*Notes*
    -1/3 scoop focus xt ..... 3g cit malate pre (60 mins pre)
    -formadrol at 8 a day (4 first thing in morning(caps opened up), 4 with my last meal of the day)
    -Weight is at 208! Time to get shredded folks!
    -I got some more GHenerate on the way, that is def's a staple supplement for me.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/24/12 Delts

-Warm up

-Progress Work (rest periods 2 mins on every exercise)

Seated Barbell Press (10 second eccentrics, no iso pauses, 1 second concentric)
    225 x 40 seconds
    225 x 20 seconds

Dumbbell Side Laterals (peak contraction for 2-3 seconds) (3112)
    35x5
    40x5

Wide Grip Upright Rows (same as the db side laterals)
    40x8
    40x8

Rope Face Pulls (same tempo as the upright rows/laterals)
    90x8
    110x8

Reverse Pec Deck (10 second eccentric, 2 sec iso pause, 2 second concentric, 3 second peak contraction)
    110x 45 seconds

*Notes*
    -Constant progress!
    -3g cit malate post
    -1/3 scoop focus xt 45 mins pre
    -Aggression in the gym is still on point!
    -Sex drive isn't the greatest however...
    -I miss my GHenerate
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Natadrol is my favorite supplement EVER. I don't know why I ever stopped taking it. Good thing is it's cheap if you know where to find it, so there's no reason I shouldn't blast through my three bottles for my upcoming recomp. Good job on the progress brohammed!
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

just watched that kai greene video lot different then what I was expectng Im glad I took the time to watch it thanks for posting that
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

just watched that kai greene video lot different then what I was expectng Im glad I took the time to watch it thanks for posting that
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Natadrol is my favorite supplement EVER. I don't know why I ever stopped taking it. Good thing is it's cheap if you know where to find it, so there's no reason I shouldn't blast through my three bottles for my upcoming recomp. Good job on the progress brohammed!
    Yes sir! Natadrol really delivers!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  26. Registered User
    Answers

So where the pic update u mentioned.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    He did posted some pics some days ago... I think he might take about a week more...

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Honestly cell phone pics won't do any justice, but if you look a page or two back I posted a couple...........I think? lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/26/12 Chest/Back

-Warm up

-Progress Work

Wide Grip Incline Bench Press (10 second eccentrics) (2 sec iso pause, 1-2 sec concentric, 2 sec iso pause)
    225 for 3 sets (lasted about 40 seconds on each set) (90 sec rest periods)

Flat DB Flys (6322 tempo)
    35's for 2 sets (lasted about 40 seconds on each set, 60 sec rest periods)

Wide, Narrow, Hammer Grip/shoulder width Pullups (8312 tempo, 60 sec rest periods, 1 set for each grip, lasted about 30 seconds on each set)

Seated Low Cable Row (8312 tempo, 1 set, 30 second set)

-Stretch Muscle for 60 seconds (static stretches)

-Fully hydrate self

*Notes*
    -Pissed off today. Life issues, didn't even feel like working out, but no excuses, I literally shrink if I train too infrequently no matter how much food I eat, glad I put in the work.

-So many ways to grow folks, don't over complicate anything! Overload and get out!

-Still doing IF eating protocol (macros are at 1xlbm for protein, 500g carbs, 120g fat)

-7g cit malate post workout

-1.5 scoops of focus xt pre workout (1 and a half hour pre......thought this was going to remedy my mood today, totally backfired lol....) (just about out of focus xt)

-Weight is at 207! Formadrol continuing to shred me up! And still growing muscle!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    8/26/12 Chest/Back

-Warm up

-Progress Work

Wide Grip Incline Bench Press (10 second eccentrics) (2 sec iso pause, 1-2 sec concentric, 2 sec iso pause)
    225 for 3 sets (lasted about 40seconds on each set) (90 sec rest periods)

Flat DB Flys (6322 tempo)
    35's for 2 sets (lasted about 40 seconds on each set, 60 sec rest periods)

Wide, Narrow, Hammer Grip/shoulder width Pullups (8312 tempo, 60 sec rest periods, 1 set for each grip, lasted about 30 seconds on each set)

Seated Low Cable Row (8312 tempo, 1 set, 30 second set)

-Stretch Muscle for 60 seconds (static stretches)

-Fully hydrate self

*Notes*
    -Pissed off today. Life issues, didn't even feel like working out, but no excuses, I literally shrink if I train too infrequently no matter how much food I eat, glad I put in the work.

-So many ways to grow folks, don't over complicate anything! Overload and get out!

-Still doing IF eating protocol (macros are at 1xlbm for protein, 500g carbs, 120g fat)

-7g cit malate post workout

-1.5 scoops of focus xt pre workout (1 and a half hour pre......thought this was going to remedy my mood today, totally backfired lol....) (just about out of focus xt)

-Weight is at 207! Formadrol continuing to shred me up! And still growing muscle!
    Those 10 secs eccentrics.... What can i say!!

Ok i gotta ask. " -Weight is at 207! Formadrol continuing to shred me up! And still growing muscle!" how does it feel?? Imean how does ur body feel?? U feel heavy, like ur gaining? Or u feel light, like you are shreeding?

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Those 10 secs eccentrics.... What can i say!!

Ok i gotta ask. " -Weight is at 207! Formadrol continuing to shred me up! And still growing muscle!" how does it feel?? Imean how does ur body feel?? U feel heavy, like ur gaining? Or u feel light, like you are shreeding?
    Bro read that sentence again, I specifically put whats happening, lol. How do I feel? Uhhh, like getting a knife and slicing my wrist open and then put a bunch of bad aides on it and jumping up in the air flapping my arms like they are wings, for example...picture a butterfly with a ****ing bloody wing.

But as far as me feeling heavy or light.....I feel extremely heavy, honestly me cutting weight is a must, I can't stand these random low back pumps, walking is starting to get difficult, tying my shoes is a workout, and I hope you liked the bloody butterfly rant above haha, im pissed as **** today.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/27/12 Lactic Acid Based Arms

-CNS warm up (barbell complexes) (light post chain work)

-Supersets (4110 tempo, 60 seconds rest between each set /superset) (4 sets each exercise) (reps 8-10)
    Dips - Supine Grip Chins
    Overhead Extensions - Incline DB Curl
    Straight Bar Pushdowns - High Cable Curls

-Put muscle into its stretched position for 45-60 seconds

-Fully hydrate myself

**Notes**
    -Good pump nothing crazy
    -3g cit malate post
    -1/2 scoop focus xt pre
    -Planned to use lighter weights on everything today, but was stupid strong on everything like usual. lol, Still progressing folks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Still very aggressive in the gym! Been stressed out lately(life issues).
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Bro read that sentence again, I specifically put whats happening, lol. How do I feel? Uhhh, like getting a knife and slicing my wrist open and then put a bunch of bad aides on it and jumping up in the air flapping my arms like they are wings, for example...picture a butterfly with a ****ing bloody wing.

But as far as me feeling heavy or light.....I feel extremely heavy, honestly me cutting weight is a must, I can't stand these random low back pumps, walking is starting to get difficult, tying my shoes is a workout, and I hope you liked the bloody butterfly rant above haha, im pissed as **** today.
    I loved it!!! :-P

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Still very aggressive in the gym! Been stressed out lately(life issues).
    I feel ya bro!!

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Full update / review coming soon! (life has been a bit hectic lately!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Full update / review coming soon! (life has been a bit hectic lately!)
    looking forward to it.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quads 8/29/12 (Lactic Acid Based)

-CNS warm up

-Quads

*Deadstop ATG Box Squats in the smith rack (90 sec rest periods) (4310 tempo / deadstop every rep) (isometric holds at the bottom)
    315x8
    315x8
    315x8
    315x8
    365x6 drop set to 315x?? drop again to 225x?? drop again to 135x?? (Brutal.)

*Deadstop Deep DB Lunges (2 min rest between sets)
    1st set- 45lbs each hand.....20 seconds each leg
    2nd set- 45lbs through our gym walk way and back
    3rd set- Bodyweight through our gym walk way, pick up 30lbs each hand, lunge back to starting position

*ATG Front Squats(narrow stance) in smith rack superset hack squats(wide stance / feet pointing out) (90 sec rest periods between supersets)
    1st set- 135x6 - 150x6 (tempo / eccentric is absolutely controlled to ensure proper quad activation, thats why I had to use super light weights)
    2nd set- 135x5 - 170x4
    3rd set- 135x4 (moved on from here)

*Leg Press 10 reps Wide, 10 reps shoulder width, 10 reps narrow feet pointing slightly in
    3 sets with 5 plates each side (2 min rest periods between each set, 3110 tempo)

*Leg Extensions (lean back so your hip joint allows a full stretch in the quads) (3111 tempo) (90 sec rest periods)
    85x8
    100 rep torture
    Started with only like 85, did about 4 drop sets....absolutely brutal, I can't even lockout my knees because my quads were so pumped and tight!

*Notes*
    -Problaby the most brutal quad workout ive ever done haha, expect to see more of this folks!
    -Alot of deadstops, deep squatting/lunging, static holds, isometric stretching, various rep ranges, rest periods, put emphasis on every part of the quads
    -Exercises done today are very unfriendly to the knees if you don't know what to squeeze, on all my quad pressing movements, always ensure your glutes stay contracted through the entire range of motion, initiate the first 1cm of the range of motion by driving off the floor with your heels, press with your quads!
    -3g cit malate 30 mins pre.....6g post
    -1/3 scoop focus xt

Intensity can be described in so many ways, one way to describe it is to squat a$$ to ground!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

awesome workout man impressive weights with that tempo
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

8/30/12 Article of the Week!

Link below! Its a great read!!! TRUST ME!

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Artic...Handle_It.aspx
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 01:41 PM
  2. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3