AI African Mango & RKs Log - AnabolicMinds.com

AI African Mango & RKs Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AI African Mango & RKs Log

John and the boys over at AI were nice enough to hook me up with a bottle of African Mango and I purchased a handful of bottles of RKs a while back during one of their great sales. So, I thought, given that I'm pretty minimalistic on supplements these days, I'd give this a little run and see what it does.

The main purpose of this log will actually be seeing what African Mango can do to my adiponectin levels. I haven't read the information relating to that, yet, but Bruce (D2footballjrc) and I were chatting and that came up. In my blood work, my adiponectin levels came up a bout as low as they can possibly be (seriously). So, at the end of the bottle, I'll go get that tested again and within a week of that, I should have labs to post up. I'll get the first labs put up in a while, here.

I also had a trainer do a skinfold bf% test on me, this morning. Again, that's not the focus of this log, as something is still at play in hindering my fat-loss goals. However, if that changes for the better, or any way at all for that matter, I'll make a note of it and probably disclose the numbers for you guys.

Anyway, the box got in, today, so I will start this tomorrow.

I may make some notes in here about training, nutrition, or whatever, but that's not what the focus will be on. So, if you have questions or anything you want to know, just chime in and I'll do my best to answer.

Let's see if we can raise some adiponectin levels!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is a shot after yesterday's HVT back workout. Not where I want to be, not acceptable, but at 265 lbs, it could be worse.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  30.2 KB

Here is the blood work for my adiponectin levels and then a short informational/reference range piece they include:

Name:  Picture 4.png
Views: 224
Size:  33.3 KB

Name:  Picture 3.png
Views: 235
Size:  101.9 KB
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed Blake I'm pretty damn sure you'll get those levels up and thus the BF down ! And this is awesome, since you got the RK a while ago, it just shows its not a brand new lovely supplement !

Anyhow, raising the levels will still decrease BF since they inversely correlated !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck buddy.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Started the African Mango, yesterday, dosing 1 cap 2x/day.

I will be dosing it at 2 caps 2x/day, now and will do the same with the RKs; thus giving me a 30 day run.
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Started the African Mango, yesterday, dosing 1 cap 2x/day.

I will be dosing it at 2 caps 2x/day, now and will do the same with the RKs; thus giving me a 30 day run.
    Cool man, have a good run and I'd like to see where this stuff takes you.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cool man, have a good run and I'd like to see where this stuff takes you.
    Thanks, bud.

I'm not expecting much in the way of fat loss, given everything, but since I had a measurement done (vs. using the scale), I'll know if there is any change. What I'm really interested in is the adiponectin levels and if AM can increase them.

I'm contacting Endocrinology at Vanderbilt, tomorrow, to set up an appointment down there.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thanks, bud.

I'm not expecting much in the way of fat loss, given everything, but since I had a measurement done (vs. using the scale), I'll know if there is any change. What I'm really interested in is the adiponectin levels and if AM can increase them.

I'm contacting Endocrinology at Vanderbilt, tomorrow, to set up an appointment down there.
    Been through hell with this all, hope it gets sorted soon.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interested in this can't wait to see your feelings on them.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

The RK burps are interesting, haha.
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Still going man?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still going man?
    Yep.

Like I said, though, there won't be much to report until the end.

If people have questions, I'm happy to field them, but otherwise, there's not much to add. I'm most concerned with where adiponectin levels end up.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep.

Like I said, though, there won't be much to report until the end.

If people have questions, I'm happy to field them, but otherwise, there's not much to add. I'm most concerned with where adiponectin levels end up.
    Subbed. Ive been taking african mango and have seen gains on fat loss around my arms and chest, my belly fat is still being a bit of a trouble area. Glad you are giving them a try Blake.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Adiponectin is a marker for Insulin resistance. Along with thr leptin and agouti play a role. I'm I retested to see how they help
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Adiponectin is a marker for Insulin resistance. Along with thr leptin and agouti play a role. I'm I retested to see how they help
    Surprisingly, my leptin levels have always been decent. The adiponectin levels were shocking, though, seeing them bottomed out.

I'll be meeting with someone who focuses on thyroid and pituitary disorders at Vanderbilt in early September, if not sooner.
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations

There's peripheral and central leptin.

Basically brain leptin levels aren't measured. Just circulating

Try adding pantothine into the diet it aids in TG clearance which can aid overall health and reduce leptin resistance

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    There's peripheral and central leptin.

Basically brain leptin levels aren't measured. Just circulating

Try adding pantothine into the diet it aids in TG clearance which can aid overall health and reduce leptin resistance
    Any specific form or product you'd recommend? I already use a B complex.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations

Pantethine is not in any b complex. Take 600 mg per day.

Not sure which brand is cheapest

20. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    Pantethine is not in any b complex. Take 600 mg per day.

Not sure which brand is cheapest
    Not sure I can post this but here's good info

http://www.wellnessresources.com/pro...pantethine.php

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

nice log subbed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    nice log subbed
    Haha thanks, John.

It's certainly not an exciting log, but the blood work in another couple weeks will be interesting for sure.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Haha thanks, John.

It's certainly not an exciting log, but the blood work in another couple weeks will be interesting for sure.
    keep us posted on the blood work
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Im looking forward to the bloodwork

I ve been taking two a day for 1.5 months now
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

I havent gotten to try the AM, but I do love the RK
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    keep us posted on the blood work
    Yeaaa Buddyyy!!!
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Yeaaa Buddyyy!!!

aint nuttin but a peanut
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
    always good to give your body a break once in a while
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

what is your goal on this stack?

are you staying leaner or at least maintaining weight?

how is the combo working? whats it doing?
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

what is your goal on this stack?

are you staying leaner or at least maintaining weight?

how is the combo working? whats it doing?
    I'm maintaining. Doesn't appear to be any fat-loss occurring that I can notice. However, when you run 100mcg T3 for 10 weeks and don't lose a pound, you don't expect to from a stack like this.

The main reason of agreeing to run this was to check labs and see what effect it had on adiponectin levels, if any. That will be drawn either this week or next.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

I'm maintaining. Doesn't appear to be any fat-loss occurring that I can notice. However, when you run 100mcg T3 for 10 weeks and don't lose a pound, you don't expect to from a stack like this.

The main reason of agreeing to run this was to check labs and see what effect it had on adiponectin levels, if any. That will be drawn either this week or next.
    interested to see the results
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

keep us posted with the lab results
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I just got done two months of african mango, taking a break bc I am out of it. stacked it with rk's , magic matcha green tea and think it definitely helped keep me leaner
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

I just got done two months of african mango, taking a break bc I am out of it. stacked it with rk's , magic matcha green tea and think it definitely helped keep me leaner
    great combo
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

All right, back home after a long weekend away in my hometown.

I'll be getting the blood work done before the week is up, most likely.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

welcome back!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

GREAT!!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    great combo
    the green coffee bean extract looks like a nice fat burner or Im using it in the "offseason" to help keep a bit leaner
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

ill give it a shot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free AI Sports African Mango and 30% Off - Details Inside
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 12:43 PM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs