LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2 distilled water (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2 distilled water (sponsored)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2 distilled water (sponsored)

Hey guys, ol DW here again with a log for ya. I have been graciously elected to log LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2. I am currently 5 weeks out from my contest.

I've never really taken thyroidal supp's before, jut thyrotabs many moon ago and they seem'd to work well for me. Interested to see how T2 will make a difference as my diet and supplement regimen has been dialed in. Not onto many supplements right now jut the following (that pertain to "performance enhancing"

ECA stack 2x's/day
    LG Liq T-911 2-3x's/day

Hyper T2 is taking me to the stage, I'll post pictures each week and diet/workout/cardio splits. I'll update more this weekend, thanks for following!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

first we will start with my workout split!

Sunday:
    AM:45min fasted cardio
    PM: 60min cardio
    Monday:
    AM: 45min fasted cardio
    PM: Shoulders/60min cardio
    Tuesday:
    AM: 45min Fasted Cardio
    PM: Legs/60min Cardio
    Wednesday:
    PM: abs/Calfs/60min cardio
    Thursday:
    PM: Chest/Back/60min cardio
    Friday:
    PM: Arms/60min cardio
    Saturday:
    AM:45min fasted cardio
    PM: abs/calfs/60min cardio

Diet Outline changes every week, I call me coach and we review things and make changes as need according to how I look right now it goes like so.....

Week 4
    2 low carb days
    1 moderate carb day
    2 low carb days
    1 moderate carb day
    etc.....

Week 3
    1 low carb day
    1 moderate carb day
    1 low carb day
    1 moderate carb day
    etc...

Calories are the same, fat replaces carbs and vice versa. Protein always stays higher, around the 350 mark. Carbs on low days are under 25, moderate days are about 150.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck with the HyperT2 and with the hardest part of the show! IMO the last 5 weeks
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

woot woot t911! very nice stack...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.

In! Good luck with the show.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Thanks guys! I've got a few days under my belt, nothing to crazy yet. Just the fact that if you really don't take the HyperT2 with a tall glass of water, you get a little heartburn ish feeling. I'm sure that's the raspberry ketons, if my memory serves me correct. I don't know I it's heating me up, it's friggen triple digits every day here so I'm always burning up! Posting in reply 2 tonight once I get to an actual computer!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

See Post 2 for outline, I cannot get photos to upload. I promise you I have them, they're in my prep log if you really want to see them. Ill get them in here when the problem stops!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    See Post 2 for outline, I cannot get photos to upload. I promise you I have them, they're in my prep log if you really want to see them. Ill get them in here when the problem stops!

Nice outline. Do you plan on changing it when you change it ? Just curious
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Nice outline. Do you plan on changing it when you change it ? Just curious
    Yes and I will title the week also
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I had a TON of energy today in the gym! It's 9pm now and I still feel pretty good, usually im crawling to my bed like I'm a grandpa.

A LOT of physical difference from this week and last week. I'll take pictures sunday morning to compare, I havent looked at the scale at all this week so I'm excited to see where I am at.

One added bonus of the HyperT2 is that im drinking an extra 32oz of water everyday haha. I drank a lot of water today, probably close to 2 gallons? This could also be part of the reason im feeling good? Maybe its my moderate carb day paired with the water and improved thyroid functions? Maybe its because I dont have to work any OverTime this weekend? All possibilities, ill let you decide this week.

I forgot to take waist measurements last week in prep for this sponsored log, my appologies to Leecheck. I will be taking them 2maro for everyone.
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys! I've got a few days under my belt, nothing to crazy yet. Just the fact that if you really don't take the HyperT2 with a tall glass of water, you get a little heartburn ish feeling. I'm sure that's the raspberry ketons, if my memory serves me correct. I don't know I it's heating me up, it's friggen triple digits every day here so I'm always burning up! Posting in reply 2 tonight once I get to an actual computer!
    not sure but i think the heartburn thing is from a combination of the raspberry ketones and capsicum, for me it is just unpleasant burps that go away soon after i eat so no biggie!!! you peeing more often???
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

It doesn't stay around for long, maybe an hour? Peeing, not really. Seems to be about the same.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not sure but i think the heartburn thing is from a combination of the raspberry ketones and capsicum, for me it is just unpleasant burps that go away soon after i eat so no biggie!!! you peeing more often???
    Ya thats about what I get one burp and im all good.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Everything will stay exactly the same this week. Will update with pictures as soon as I can get them to load!!!!!!!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

subbed.. is the t911 a PH? I have been wondering about it for a while and want to see what others say about it.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    subbed.. is the t911 a PH? I have been wondering about it for a while and want to see what others say about it.
    Not to my knowledge, I could be wrong. If it is, it's a very mild one at that. Biggest things I've noticed is increased libido, stuff joints and gyno control. To me, all sings of a strong AI/Test booster. Strength hasn't gone up, dropped off slightly of once once adding it in.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Your strength went down while on this? Thats weird. I think the next booster I use will be Isa test gf. I have been eyeballing that for a while. Im really curious as how I would do on a mild PH too. But im not sure im ready for that just yet.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    Your strength went down while on this? Thats weird. I think the next booster I use will be Isa test gf. I have been eyeballing that for a while. Im really curious as how I would do on a mild PH too. But im not sure im ready for that just yet.
    It's contest prep, it's going to drop some. Even pros on 1gr test/tren/mast lose some strength in prep so I wouldn't look into it too much.

I'd stay clean as long as possible brother!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Week 5: 191ish

Name:  image-1272342342.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  291.3 KB

Week 4: 188.5

Name:  image-4180488969.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  404.6 KB

Both are relaxed 1st thing in the morning. I'm down to my final belt loop (custom made) so I'm feeling good. Abs still need to lean out! My legs are hard as granite, look better than my avi.

I don't really "feel" anything with Hyper T2, however, I'm not run down during the day. Only been one week, I've got waist measurements written down so now we'll reeeallly be able to track this bad boy and what it does.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

In case you're wondering the different contrast in pictures, week 5 is regular. Week 4 is HDR. All other updates (I send to my coach) are in HDR. Not really sure why week 5 isn't....all will be HDR from here out.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Crunch time buddy
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Crunch time buddy
    Yes sir! I think I'm going to move to extremely high reps for abs. Just a lot of leg raised crunches and side twists.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

It's officially been 1 week. Nothing negative to report! I'll take waist measurement this Saturday as I will be 3 weeks out. 1 positive I've noticed is no lul in energy. I know that's an example of increased thyroid functions, especially in the final few weeks of contest prep. Only thing to change between week 6 & now is T2. I feel better on a daily basis now than i did a few weeks ago. No crazy thermo feeling or anything like that just feel a bit more "normal" per say.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

It's officially been 1 week. Nothing negative to report! I'll take waist measurement this Saturday as I will be 3 weeks out. 1 positive I've noticed is no lul in energy. I know that's an example of increased thyroid functions, especially in the final few weeks of contest prep. Only thing to change between week 6 & now is T2. I feel better on a daily basis now than i did a few weeks ago. No crazy thermo feeling or anything like that just feel a bit more "normal" per say.
    Nice update.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I hate cardio days!!!!! I know i do the same amount total every day but no weights is just no fun. However, still had a steady stream of energy all day.

Also feels good knowing in exactly 3 weeks I'll be on my way to SD! I was looking at pictures from a great cut I had a few years ago. It just appears my lower ab region is holding a lot more fat NOW vs. THEN. every where else looks leaner, even upper abs. Not a good sign buuuut hopefully, that's where T2 is gonna kick in ;-)
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I hate cardio days!!!!! I know i do the same amount total every day but no weights is just no fun. However, still had a steady stream of energy all day.

Also feels good knowing in exactly 3 weeks I'll be on my way to SD! I was looking at pictures from a great cut I had a few years ago. It just appears my lower ab region is holding a lot more fat NOW vs. THEN. every where else looks leaner, even upper abs. Not a good sign buuuut hopefully, that's where T2 is gonna kick in ;-)
    For me I hit my cardio in the AM on an empty stomach when all else fails
    Agree with you that cardio is no fun.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

For me I hit my cardio in the AM on an empty stomach when all else fails
    Agree with you that cardio is no fun.
    Worst part is, when you bump the time. What once felt like an eternity to get to 30 goes by like nothing and the last 15 is torture. Same goes for my post workout 60. The first 45 are no big deal (what I do in the AM) that last 15......ugh
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Worst part is, when you bump the time. What once felt like an eternity to get to 30 goes by like nothing and the last 15 is torture. Same goes for my post workout 60. The first 45 are no big deal (what I do in the AM) that last 15......ugh
    True !!!
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

try doing ab work after cardio....
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    try doing ab work after cardio....
    I'll give it ago this Saturday.

I've been soooo hungry these past 2 days, it's been unreal. Surely, food will only become less volume & flavorful after this Saturday (3 week mark)

Excited to see measurements/weight/pics. It'll be almost 2 weeks of T2. Strength hasn't budged at all. To be honest, it hasn't really dropped off much the entire prep. If its a carb day I push near the same weight as 12 weeks out. Low carb days I just run out of steam. I think that's a good thing? Lol
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Woke up looking really good today! Feeling better about my prep also.

Measurements, weights and pictures 2maro!

Workout was great today. Strength was great, did my 4 sets of 10 with 40's for alternating DB curls and 205 for close grip bench (superst)
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Woke up looking really good today! Feeling better about my prep also.

Measurements, weights and pictures 2maro!

Workout was great today. Strength was great, did my 4 sets of 10 with 40's for alternating DB curls and 205 for close grip bench (superst)
    Cant wait to see pix.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Weighed 185.8 this morning with a waist just under 32". It was about 32.4 last Sunday!

Name:  image-3699907278.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  349.6 KB

3 weeks to go....
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Can see the abs comming in.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Adjustments have been made to diet. Back on a 1 low/1 high etc...everything else has stayed the same.
  36. Diamond Member

i hear ya about the appetite, lol....i am over 5000 cals!!!!

with lots of carbs....

down 2lbs and looking leaner!!!!!!!!!!

t-money
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i hear ya about the appetite, lol....i am over 5000 cals!!!!

with lots of carbs....

down 2lbs and looking leaner!!!!!!!!!!

t-money
    You on the lean gains diet also?

Well remember when I said no thermo? I guess I was wrong. Today at work I was on the computer doing daily duties when a co-worker put her hand on my shoulder then said "holy sh*t, why are you so hot?!?"

Like I said, I always feel kind of warm, guess its more warm than usual.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

You on the lean gains diet also?

Well remember when I said no thermo? I guess I was wrong. Today at work I was on the computer doing daily duties when a co-worker put her hand on my shoulder then said "holy sh*t, why are you so hot?!?"

Like I said, I always feel kind of warm, guess its more warm than usual.
    NICE !!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Adding green tea to the regimen. Just a 32oz glass with breakfast (3 tea bags) I like the taste so it's a nice change from water with some added benifits
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Adding green tea to the regimen. Just a 32oz glass with breakfast (3 tea bags) I like the taste so it's a nice change from water with some added benifits
    Green tea is a jam !

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 06:10 PM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 06:51 AM
  3. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:16 AM
  4. Mix your LG Superhero stack with Distilled Water (sponsored....kinda)
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 10:17 AM
  5. Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 04:00 PM