PES Lean Bulk/Recomp: AnaBeta Elite, Erase, Alpha T-2

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’d like to start by thanking bdcc and the entire PES/Synthetic Supplements team for the chance to log the stack of my choice. It’s an amazing opportunity and I’m very grateful for being one of the three winners. With all the great products they offer it was a tough decision, but having my goals in mind I went with AnaBeta Elite, Erase, and Alpha T-2. Of the three products, I only have experience with Erase(Pro), so I’m really looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish with them. I’ve been meaning to try AB Elite and Alpha T-2 for a while and everything I’ve heard about them has been overwhelmingly positive.

The Products

ANABETA ELITE: Anabolic Transformation Agent
ERASE: High Affinity Inhibitor
ALPHA T-2: Targeted Fat Destroyer
products.jpg

Dosing (subject to change)

AnaBeta Elite: 2 caps pre workout (45-60 mins) and 2 caps post workout with food on training days. 1 cap 4x daily with food spread throughout non training days.

Erase: 2 caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 cap ~8 hours later. I will most likely try a few dosing options and will drop to 2 caps if joints become problematic.

Alpha T-2: 2 caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 cap ~8 hours later on an empty stomach.

*I’m open to any different dosing suggestions

Other Supplements
multivitamin
fish oil
digestive enzymes (Pancreatin)
probiotics
protein
BCAA
ALCAR
Cissus
pre workout (various)

Diet
I’m going to start by eating about 500 calories over maintenance and may adjust based on results. I’ll be averaging 6000+ (closer to 7000 on work/training days) calories a day. Almost all of my food will be clean and the carb intake will be high. “Cheat meals” will be had no more than once a week if at all.

Goals
I’ll be looking to continue with my lean bulk/recomp, which I’ve been doing successfully for a few months now. I hope to add some lean mass and strength while somewhat tightening up my appearance. I’ve been gaining back size and strength over the last year after losing a ton of weight due to illness and I’m hoping to further my progress.

Training

Sun- chest/tris
Mon- back/bis or bis/forearms/calves/abs (I’ve recently been splitting up back/bis to better fit my schedule when needed)
Tues- shoulders
Wed- off or back (depending on Monday’s workout)
Thu- arms/light chest (close and reverse grip bench press)
Fri- Legs
Sat- off

I don’t have a specific program I’m following. I had to follow several different ones for years and I’m currently enjoying adjusting my training based on how I feel. For the last 6 months my concentration has been mainly on increasing strength. Most lifts were performed in the lower rep range (4-8) for 3-5 sets depending on the specific exercise. I’m going to continue to try and add strength, but will put more focus on building muscle as well. I currently don’t have any cardio in my routine, but have been getting plenty of it with a second job I recently took on. This has also caused me to increase my caloric intake significantly. Ab work will be done twice a week, whenever I decide to add it in.

Stats
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 202lbs
Body Fat %: unknown
pes start.jpg

I began supplementing this morning and will have an update posted later tonight.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First! I am in for this Matt.

Great detail on the first post, a worthy winner.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second! Kill it like usual!

This stack is so sick!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First! I am in for this Matt.

Great detail on the first post, a worthy winner.
Thanks Ben. I can't wait to see what I can accomplish with this.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Will definitely be following this. I need to see how well/when your dosing effect you the best. I wil be experimentIng times and amounts to fun my sweet spot

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will definitely be following this. I need to see how well/when your dosing effect you the best. I wil be experimentIng times and amounts to fun my sweet spot
Welcome Budman. I plan on trying a few approaches with AB and Erase over the next week or so to see if I notice any differences as well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

I had my first doses of Erase and Alpha T-2 at 2 caps each shortly after waking up this morning. I had 2 caps of AnaBeta Elite with a big breakfast about 40 mins later and my appetite was normal. Once I finished eating I felt a slight warming from what I believe was the AT-2 and I also felt a little "off". It wasn't a stimmed out feeling or uncomfortable in any way...I just felt a little different than normal. I'm really not sure how to describe it, but I thought maybe it was from the Alpha Yohimbine which I don't have any previous experience with. I was in the gym within an hour and the feeling was gone by the time I started working out.

I worked chest and tris today and it was a decent workout. I slowed down the tempo on the majority of my lifts and focused more on the mind muscle connection. I wasn't concerned with strength increases today and concentrated more on targeting the muscle as much as possible. It resulted in what I felt was an effective workout and I left happy with what was accomplished.

-I'll use this week's workouts as a baseline for any progress over the course of the stack.

BB Flat Bench
245x8
255x7
265x5
265x5
270x4

BB Incline Bench
210x7
215x7
225x5
225x5

Pec Deck
190x10
195x9
210x8

Cable Flys (extra slow tempo)
20x12 low pull
25x8 low pull
25x10 high pull
30x8 high pull

DB Flat Bench
80x12 (2 sec. negative)
80x10 (3 sec negative)
80x8 (4 sec. negative)
-never taken this approach, but enjoyed it

supersets
V-bar Pulldowns (this tower/pulley system feels much heavier than any other I have used)
105x12
105x12
120x8
Rope Pulldowns
45x12
45x12
55x10
DB Kickbacks (hold at top)
30x15
35x15
35x13

Dips (wide grip/extra slow tempo)
BW+70x12
BW+70x10
BW+70x8
BW+70x8

I was sweating a little more than usual for what I did today. I had a slight pump while doing tricep supersets, but I don't think I noticed any increase due to supplementation at this point.

I planned on taking 2 caps of AB Elite immediately after my workout with a shake consisting of protein and oats, but I ended up not bringing it with me. I always have a shake on my ride home and will dose AB Elite with it tomorrow. I did however have somewhat of a struggle drinking my shake. It took me twice as long to get it down on the ride home and I'll credit this to the appetite suppression of AT-2. I ended up dosing 2 caps of AB Elite with a meal about 45 mins after I got home.

I had another cap of AT-2 and Erase this afternoon and didn't experience the same "off" feeling from this morning. It could have had nothing to do with AT-2 and I'll see what happens tomorrow morning. I didn't seem to get the same appetite suppression with 1 cap this afternoon either, as I had no problem eating the rest of the day.

I'll be working out again tomorrow and I'm hoping to see some of the effects of AB Elite soon...any hunger increase is always welcomed when consuming as much food as I do.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it man I'd deff want to run this stack one time!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it man I'd deff want to run this stack one time!!!
Thanks man. The stack definitely looks like it has a lot of potential. I'll do my best to get the most out of it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally subbing early to one of your logs.

Sub'd !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

My weight was unchanged this morning at 202lbs. I had 2 caps each of AT-2 and Erase when I woke up before eating about 40 mins later. I ended up having the day off from work so I had 2 caps of AB Elite at the tail end of my meal which was an hour before I started working out. I didn't get any "off" feeling from what I thought was AT-2 like yesterday, but about 20 mins after ABE I thought I felt a little energy kick throughout my body and was itching to get to the gym.

Before leaving for the gym I had a hefty dose of a pre workout which turned out to be a bad idea. I'm not sure if the pwo combined with 2 caps of AT-2 in a short period of time caused this, but shortly after getting to the gym I had developed a headache and felt slightly nauseous. I have a high stim tolerance so this was unexpected. I'll normally be lifting at night so this won't be a problem going forward. Due to how I was feeling I held off on back work and stuck with biceps/forearms/calves/abs. I kept the tempo slower and focused on the negative of most exercises. It wasn't the best workout, but I made it threw ok. One thing to note is that I was sweating like I was doing cardio. I'm not sure if how I was feeling had any impact on this or not. I'll get a better idea if its from supplementation over the next few workouts.

Standing Cable Curls (straight bar)
100x9
100x8
105x6
105x5

Chins
BWx18
BW+40x8
BW+50x7
BW+50x6
drop
BWx8

Calf Extension machine (5 sec. neg/hold at peak)
200x20
230x12
240x10
240x10

Seated DB alt. Curls
45x11
50x7
50x6
55x4

BB Wrist Curls (over bench)
3 sets
50xfailure

Preacher Curl machine
200x8
200x7
200x6

Cable Crunches
120x15
130x15
130x12

Seated Crunch machine
215x25
215x25

I had 2 caps of ABE with my post workout shake of protein and oats and it was a challenge to finish it. I think that maybe the reason I had trouble with this yesterday as well is because of the pwo combined with 2 caps of AT-2 and slight nausea. I should be fine when not working out in the morning or cutting back on the stims if I do.

I felt back to normal not long after I got home. My appetite actually made a huge move in the opposite direction because I've been hungry ever since. I'm not sure if people usually experience a hunger increase this fast with ABE, but I've been eating every two hours and my appetite can't be tamed. I've actually been eating oats in between my meals and my stomach still feels like a bottomless pit. If this is how its going to be going forward I'll have no problem keeping up with my high caloric intake...I might actually have to hold myself back for once.

I had my second dose of AT-2 and Erase in the late afternoon which didn't have any noticeable effect on me...not that I really expected it to.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy preacher curls that a lot of weight. Good workout Breezy !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. It's only a machine although I have conquered it...I think I was doing 140 on it about 6 months ago.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

My weight was unchanged this morning at 202lbs. I had 2 caps each of AT-2 and Erase when I woke up before eating about 40 mins later. I ended up having the day off from work so I had 2 caps of AB Elite at the tail end of my meal which was an hour before I started working out. I didn't get any "off" feeling from what I thought was AT-2 like yesterday, but about 20 mins after ABE I thought I felt a little energy kick throughout my body and was itching to get to the gym.

Before leaving for the gym I had a hefty dose of a pre workout which turned out to be a bad idea. I'm not sure if the pwo combined with 2 caps of AT-2 in a short period of time caused this, but shortly after getting to the gym I had developed a headache and felt slightly nauseous. I have a high stim tolerance so this was unexpected. I'll normally be lifting at night so this won't be a problem going forward. Due to how I was feeling I held off on back work and stuck with biceps/forearms/calves/abs. I kept the tempo slower and focused on the negative of most exercises. It wasn't the best workout, but I made it threw ok. One thing to note is that I was sweating like I was doing cardio. I'm not sure if how I was feeling had any impact on this or not. I'll get a better idea if its from supplementation over the next few workouts.

Standing Cable Curls (straight bar)
100x9
100x8
105x6
105x5

Chins
BWx18
BW+40x8
BW+50x7
BW+50x6
drop
BWx8

Calf Extension machine (5 sec. neg/hold at peak)
200x20
230x12
240x10
240x10

Seated DB alt. Curls
45x11
50x7
50x6
55x4

BB Wrist Curls (over bench)
3 sets
50xfailure

Preacher Curl machine
200x8
200x7
200x6

Cable Crunches
120x15
130x15
130x12

Seated Crunch machine
215x25
215x25

I had 2 caps of ABE with my post workout shake of protein and oats and it was a challenge to finish it. I think that maybe the reason I had trouble with this yesterday as well is because of the pwo combined with 2 caps of AT-2 and slight nausea. I should be fine when not working out in the morning or cutting back on the stims if I do.

I felt back to normal not long after I got home. My appetite actually made a huge move in the opposite direction because I've been hungry ever since. I'm not sure if people usually experience a hunger increase this fast with ABE, but I've been eating every two hours and my appetite can't be tamed. I've actually been eating oats in between my meals and my stomach still feels like a bottomless pit. If this is how its going to be going forward I'll have no problem keeping up with my high caloric intake...I might actually have to hold myself back for once.

I had my second dose of AT-2 and Erase in the late afternoon which didn't have any noticeable effect on me...not that I really expected it to.
Get used to those high numbers Fu, breezy is a monster up in here! Nice work bro!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get used to those high numbers Fu, breezy is a monster up in here! Nice work bro!
Thanks bro. Some of them weren't as strong today with how I was feeling.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

My weight took a jump to 205.6lbs (+3.6lbs overall) after a few days off from work, but should drop back down after being out in the humid 100 degree weather today...not looking forward to it. Despite the extra weight, which I think the majority of is water, my appearance is looking fairly dry. I believe Erase is already starting to help in this regard.

I had 2 caps of AT-2 and Erase when I got up this morning before a huge breakfast. I plan on working shoulders tonight so I'll be taking AB Elite pre and post workout. I want to stay with this protocol a couple days and then maybe try some different dosing options before sticking with one for the remainder of the log.

Eagles802051

Awards
Sorry im a little late but sub'in this log for sure. Really interested in seeing how it works for you

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry im a little late but sub'in this log for sure. Really interested in seeing how it works for you
Not late at all Eagles. Thanks for following. I'm interested too, as I only have previous experience with Erase.

Eagles802051

Awards
Did you log your first run with Erase? I wouldnt mind looking over how it went. Ive got Erase and DAA sitting in my cart and im just itching for a reason to pull the trigger haha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Eagles802051

Awards
Damn Breezy great log man, i just read the entire thing start to finish. Very informative and detailed and also inspirational how you've overcome some pretty big setbacks to what you are now. Congrats man

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 continued

I got out of work early because people were starting to pass out from the heat. With the rest of the day free I'm going to hit the gym early so I can stop by my office and check in. I'm going to see if I can continue to work from home a few more weeks which would allow me to keep working another job during the day...I'm enjoying the dual income.

I just had 2 caps of AB Elite and 1 Erase with a couple chicken/Ezekiel bread sandwiches that I had made for work and will be heading to the gym shortly. I held off on the second dose of AT-2 because I have been eating all day. I'll have to take a food break after my post workout shake so I can fit it in on a somewhat empty stomach. I'm going to use a preworkout again and I don't see it causing a problem unless yesterday's nausea had something to do with ABE.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Breezy great log man, i just read the entire thing start to finish. Very informative and detailed and also inspirational how you've overcome some pretty big setbacks to what you are now. Congrats man
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed it.

F33NY

Awards
Subbing for sure. This is a stack I definitely want to see the ending to.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing for sure. This is a stack I definitely want to see the ending to.
Thanks F33NY. Glad to have you along.

F33NY

Awards
Thanks F33NY. Glad to have you along.
Just read through a bit of your last log with PES and noticed you didn't do cardio with that stack. Are you doing cardio with this stack? And do you not do cardio because your work is very active, or you know you can leave the fatburning to the supplements?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read through a bit of your last log with PES and noticed you didn't do cardio with that stack. Are you doing cardio with this stack? And do you not do cardio because your work is very active, or you know you can leave the fatburning to the supplements?
I'm not planning on any cardio with this stack either. I actually haven't done any in 8+ months. I have pretty good control over my physique through diet and training (without cardio) alone. However, the last month I've been working a physical job and most likely will through the remainder of this log. I'm hoping the supplements will help with any leaning as well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 continued

I had a solid workout and my shoulders felt like they were worked to their full potential. I continued the trend of slowing down the tempo, focusing on the negative portion of most lifts, and pausing in both the stretched and contracted position. This approach has caused a dip in some of my previous numbers, but my goal wasn't to increase weight. I'll most likely switch things up next week and pick up the pace a little.

I had no issues with nausea today and felt great throughout my workout.

BB Military Press
190x8
200x6
200x6
205x5

Behind Neck Press
180x5
180x5
180x5
180x5

Shrugs (Smith)
310x12 front
310x11 front
330x8 front
290x15 back
310x11 back

DB Press (focused on bringing weight down wide as possible w/o snapping shoulder)
70x10
70x10
70x9

BB Upright Row
110x12
130x9
150x7
drop
110x8

Rear Delt Fly (machine)
175x10
175x10
175x10

Face Pulls
80x12
80x11
87.5x9

supersets
DB Front Raise
20x12
25x10
27.5x8
drop
15x8
DB Lateral Raise
20x12
25x10
27.5x8
drop
15x9
Seated DB Lateral Raise (bent over)
20x12
25x12
27.5x9
drop
15x9

My shoulders felt like they were going to pop after the supersets and I had somewhat of a pump during a good portion of my workout. I can't fully attribute this to the stack at this point because I usually train mainly for strength and pumps don't happen that often because of it. I'll have a better idea after a few more workouts if AB Elite is adding to it.

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with a post workout shake consisting of protein and oats and had my second dose (1cap) of AT-2 a little while ago on a relatively empty stomach. AT-2 was taken later than I would have liked due to my schedule being switched around today.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 sets of different presses. Your shoulders must have blown up like cannonballs. Great workout !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 sets of different presses. Your shoulders must have blown up like cannonballs. Great workout !
Thanks fu. Haha yeah they were feeling it. I'm probably going to start rotating the presses because its a little overkill.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy volume workout Batman!

You did more reps for your shoulders in one routine than I have done in the past month lol.

Great detail so far Matt, I love it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy volume workout Batman!

You did more reps for your shoulders in one routine than I have done in the past month lol.

Great detail so far Matt, I love it.
Thanks Ben. Yeah my volume has been increased quite a bit over the last few months. It's been bringing good results so I haven't dropped it back down yet...I am highly considering it though.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

My weight was 204.6lbs (+2.6lbs overall) this morning. I had a very short work day yesterday and think I'm still holding on to some water.

I had 2 caps each of AT-2 and Erase on an empty stomach right after waking up. I plan on working out tonight and will dose AB Elite pre and post.

The big hunger increase of a couple days ago hasn't been as strong since, so I'm not sure if it was related to ABE in any way. I noticed this morning my vascularity was prominent which isn't a normal occurence when waking up. I'll be keeping an eye on this going forward.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Ben. Yeah my volume has been increased quite a bit over the last few months. It's been bringing good results so I haven't dropped it back down yet...I am highly considering it though.
I don't have any issue with the volume in particular. I just don't directly train my deltoids that much.

I might have to do this once just because I bet it will feel amazing after doing no shoulder routines for over a year lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any issue with the volume in particular. I just don't directly train my deltoids that much.

I might have to do this once just because I bet it will feel amazing after doing no shoulder routines for over a year lol.
I was against it until I dropped cardio and wasn't satisfied with my time in the gym. I still like to switch things up every few months though.

You should give it a try. It had my shoulders blown up like balloons and I could barely drive home.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 continued

I had a cap of AT-2 and Erase this afternoon about 2 hours after eating and I just had my pre workout dose of AB Elite with a protein bar and some oats. I'm getting ready to head to the gym to work my back. There's some severe thunderstorms with flash flooding and hail going on right now...should be a fun ride.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 continued

My workout was great and I left the gym feeling accomplished. I stayed with a slower tempo on most lifts and changed up my rest periods considerably. I was short on time so I took between 10-30 seconds between sets where I would normally wait 1-2 minutes depending on the exercise. The weight used was lowered a good amount from what I have been doing lately, but the end result was having my back feeling like it got one of it's best workouts in a long time. I may try this approach again with different muscle groups, but I know I won't be able to hold back on trying to beat my previous numbers and keep my strength progressing for long.

Pull-ups
BWx15
BW+40x6
BW+50x5
BW+50x5
drop
BWx9

Deadlift
225x15
315x12
365x5
365x5
365x4
-I've never done these on such short rest and it was brutal

BB Row
185x10
205x7
205x7
225x5

V-Bar Lat Pulldowns
160x10
180x6
180x5
drop
140x8

Single Arm Cable Row
70x13
80x10
90x9

Back Extensions (superman style)
BWx16
BWx16

It ended up being one of the more intense workouts I've had in recent memory. I didn't really have a chance to catch my breath until it was over and I was sweating profusely...looked like I jumped in a pool lol.

I had my second dose of AB Elite with my post workout shake on the ride home. I was somewhat surprised by how easily I drank it after working out at that pace.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A more intense workout for you would have to include base jumping or something crazy like that you alpha mofo!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A more intense workout for you would have to include base jumping or something crazy like that you alpha mofo!
Haha thanks man....maybe I'll try lighting myself on fire and doing my routine as a superset.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha thanks man....maybe I'll try lighting myself on fire and doing my routine as a superset.
That would be slightly more intense! Good work bro!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

My weight was up a little to 205.4lbs (+3.4lbs overall) this morning. The added weight isn't presenting itself negatively at all. Muscle fullness looks to be up and my overall appearance is fairly dry. I think I'm holding a little water, but I don't appear very bloated at all.

Shortly after I woke up I has 2 caps of AT-2 and Erase about 35 mins before breakfast. I think the initial dose of AT-2 might be causing some appetite suppression as its been a struggle to finish breakfast the last couple days. It's a massive meal, but I can usually finish it without such an effort.

I will most likely be going to the gym later and plan on dosing AB Elite around my workout.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 continued

I had my second dose of AT-2 and Erase (1 cap each) while I was at work. It's hard to find a time when I have an empty stomach besides when I wake up, but I managed to hold off on food for 2 hours before and 45 mins after dosing.

I just finished up a small carb based meal with 2 caps AB Elite and I'm getting ready to head to the gym for an arm focused workout.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 continued

The intensity remained cranked up for today's workout. I kept the rest periods to around 30 seconds and moved from one exercise right to the next. The weight used was lower once again, but my muscles felt worked to their full potential. It's quite a change of pace from the strength training I've been doing for the last few months and it took a lot out of me.

Close Grip Bench
225x8
225x7
230x5
230x5

Reverse Grip Bench
180x10
180x7
180x6
180x6

DB Incline Tri Extension (weight per arm)
45x16
50x10
55x6

Seated Incline Hammer Curls
45x10
45x8
50x6

Tri Press machine
250x12
260x8
260x7

Preacher Curl machine
190x6
185x7
175x6

Overhead Cable Curls
30x13
35x8
37.5x6

Dips
BW+70x10
BW+70x7
BW+70x6
drop
BWx10

My arms really started running out of gas towards the end of the routine and the pump intensity was greater than I've experienced in a long time. By the time I finished, I was exhausted, and slightly nauseous for about 20 mins. I'll most likely increase my rest periods within the next few workouts, but I enjoyed the intensity and will definitely go back to this approach in the future.

I had 2 caps of AB Elite with my post workout shake which was tough to get down following my workout.

Something to note from the last few days is an increase in frequency of bowel movements. I always have one first thing in the morning and the last 3 days I've been having another later in the day. I think this could be an indication of improved digestion, but I'm not sure exactly what it means. This has occurred without any changes in my diet.