Holmes is back Melting the Fat Away with Fat Smack XR from Purus Labs (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Holmes is back Melting the Fat Away with Fat Smack XR from Purus Labs (Sponsored)

Amount Per Serving
    % Daily Value
    Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate)
    5,000 IU
    100%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
    60 mg
    100%
    Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex:
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (as caffeine anhydrous and controlled release enteric coated caffeine pellets), 2-amino-4-methylhexane
    410 mg
    Green Tea extract (std. min. 60% EGCG) (leaf)
    500 mg

Cissus quadrangularis extract (20:1) (std. min. 5% Ketosteroids) (root)
    300 mg
    Black Pepper extract (std. min. 98% Piperine) (fruit)
    5 mg
    Chili Pepper extract (std. min. 90% capsaicinoids and 55% capsaicin) (fruit)
    2 mg

Previous Log Experience
    Lipoburn
    **** Transaderm

Previous Fat Burners
    Shred Matrix-Experience A+
    Lipoburn A-

Thanks to the guys at Purus Labs for hooking me up with this product.

My thoughts on the ingredients….
    I am a bit skeptical about some of the ingredients when I first reviewed the ingredients in Fat smack XR, but I find that to be a positive. I have seen Chilli Pepper and Black Pepper in many fat burners before, so I would imagine that both ingredients will be useful. I also see their inclusion as a positive since they have no interactions really and won’s negatively affect health. I am excited about Cissus and Green Tea’s inclusion as I have previously used both ingredients with success for various different things. I do think the doseage is low for Green Tea, but I usually use it as a standalone, so as it may have a better synergistic effect when combined with several other ingredients.

Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex
    Regarding this complex, I am a bit skeptical on the fact that it is extended release and can maintain a reasonable buzz throughout the day. I have used 1,3 before in ASGT and has some good results outside of the occasional heart flutter. Hopefully this will help me during my late day workouts even though I will be taking my dose upon waking up.

I do certainly expect to be proven wrong during this cycle however, as my previous experience with fat burners and Purus Products has been positive. 45 servings is a bit below what some fat burners provide, but since I will be taking 1 serving daily, this may end up being more reasonable than others. My previous experience with Shred Matrix was fantastic and I think that it had a great ingredient profile minus the fact that it had Yohimbe. On Occasion Yohimbe can hit me hard and I get palpitations, cold sweats, etc. I did lose about 7 lbs on Shred Matrix, some of which was water weight, some muscle, but I got down to 8% BF last summer. I am now back up to about 10%, but need to get remeasured at some point.

For this cycle, I intend not to go on a heavy cut but maintain my 2700-2900 cals/day and see what effect this has on my recomp. If I do see that I am losing any muscle or strength, I may increase my calories a bit.

My workout
    3 day splits of chest/shoulders on Day 1
    Back/Biceps Day 2
    Legs, traps, and any other muscles day 3

I do occasionally run a 5x15 for workouts, but usually I am doing supersets, or trisets with ab exercises thrown in between my main exercises.
    Cardio consists of 10 minute of treadmill/stair climber to warm up then about 5 to 10 minutes of either sprints or hard cardio to end my workout. I do not do a ton of cardio because I do not rest much during lifting.

I will get some before pics up soon
    My stats
    6’0” 189 lbs
    About 10% BF

To determine any strength loss
    Pull ups max-26 reps
    90 lb DB bench Press-16 reps
    Max bench-315 lbs

I don’t really max out but I keep these numbers to determine any strength/muscle loss at the end of the cycle.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Innnnnnn
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Kill it!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

bisquits!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

In!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Before Pics
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215

Before Pics
    Jesus your cut enough lol what you want a 18 pack out of this? Lolol
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 0 Test Day

I tested out the dosing for 1 day before my weekend trip up to Boston to see what I want to run the log at. Using 2 caps dosed 15 minutes apart at breakfast I had a mixed but mainly good experience. It took about 30 minutes to notice the boost in energy and increased heart rate. I was able to focus very well during the day and but had the occasional heart flutter and one experience where I felt like I had a short mini panic attack. I do usually have this with any fat burner or sometimes with preworkouts. This happened when I took ASGT a few times, but was able to overcome it as I adjusted to the ingredients. I noticed a mood boost while at work and several people wondered why I was so happy. The main issue I had was that the energy actually lasted too long. I worked out in the PM and had great energy but could not get to bed as I still wide awake. I did have a nice warm feeling in the upper digestive track for several hours, which was a pleasant experience.

From one test day, I noticed that the pills gave me a sort of far out feeling like I had drank a bunch of cups of coffee, but without the crazy heart coming out of my chest feeling. It was a better energy, but at certain points I almost felt like I was on drugs because I was unreasonable happy and energetic.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Haha I am trying to get down to my 8% BF total from last year but keep my muscle mass, which I didn't do last year. My long term goal is to get to about 195-200 so about 5 to 10-lb gain but keep my BF at 8 or so percent.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%

Haha I am trying to get down to my 8% BF total from last year but keep my muscle mass, which I didn't do last year. My long term goal is to get to about 195-200 so about 5 to 10-lb gain but keep my BF at 8 or so percent.
    Show off lol
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Show off lol
    Haha, there's tons of guys with much better stats but I am still young, so I hope in the long run I may be able to do something with bodybuilding. I just need to get back to the strict diet this year that I had last year, but being in an office is tough with all the pretzels, cakes, free pizza etc.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

I am in like sin. Also if this has any effect on you, you will be more cut then an emo kid at a razor factory.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 1

Tired as could be when I woke up because I got back from my trip at 1 am and had to get up at 6:30. Luckily I had the Fat Smack XR to see me through the day. Even with little sleep all weekend and little yesterday, I was able to get through the day with lots of energy and pep in my step. I did not notice quite the mood elevation that I had on Day 0, but that may have been due to my lack of sleep and being back at work on a Monday. I still had the occasional heart flutter and 1 small feeling of a semi-panic attack, but nothing too bad.

My diet consisted of 3 eggs, with turkey pastrami and a small bit of cheese made into an omelet for breakfast with a whey protein shake. 3 hours later I had a low sugar detour protein bar, then 2 hours after that a ham and cheese sandwich on rye bread. An hour or so after that I went to saladworks for a salad because I was starving and didn't have time to pack food. Around 4 PM, I polished off a can of tuna, and at 7 had steak, broccoli, and some pasta for dinner. After dinner was my workout, which I took 1 scoop of ON Amino Energy for.

I had good energy for my workout and warmed up with a 7:50 second mile all ran on my toes to build my calves.

The rest of my workout consisted of

Flat DB Bench SS with neutral grip pulldowns
    then
    incline DB press SS with close grip pulldowns
    then
    behind the neck wide grip pulldowns SS with DB lateral raises and military press

I did 5x10 with slow 4 second negatives for each rep. This was the first time I have tried to really work on my time under tension and I realized how painful it can be. The pump I got in my back and chest was wicked after it though. I did not notice as much of a sweat goign today as I did on day 0, but my energy was great either way. Sleeping will be the big question tonight...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.69%

Haa he whats that 24pack! You all mofo are ripped, I'll be there one day, you wait and see.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 2

Took 2 pills on an empty stomach 20 minutes before my first meal. No real burning effect or anything in my stomach but I noticed about 25 minutes later an energy boost. Nothing crazy to report today but I also noticed the energy I had was not quite as prolonged. I see this as a positive however as I do not really want a pill that juices me up for 18+ hours a day. I noticed a tail off about 10 hours after taking my dose. I actually almost fell asleep after dinner, but I could tell that the Fat Smack kept me partially awake, so I didn't go into a coma.

I did need to take ON Amino energy before my workout for a bit more energy, but the combination gave me quite a dry mouth during my workout.

I did have enough energy for a hell of a workout today, though. I did legs, traps and arms along with a 1.5 mile warm up on the treadmill.

My workout consisted of

BB squat, DB deadlift, and leg extensions Tri-Set.
    Each exercise was done at 5x10 with squat first, then deadlifts, then slow leg extensions with a 5 second negative rep for all 10 reps.

Reverse lungs, wall sits, and shrugs
    5x10, 30 second holds, and 5x10 with 5 second negative reps

Pin JM Presses with Holds, cheat curls with slow eccentrics, and shrugs

5x10, 5x5, and 3x12

triceps pushdown, incline curls with slow eccentrics
    5x10 with 4 second negatives, 1 minute total set, as few reps as possible with slow eccentrics

My diet went a bit over today but with a crazy workout, I needed most of the food
    3200 cals
    293 gm protein
    191 gm carbs with 71 sugars
    and 141 gm fat

Tomorrow is a rest day and I aim to get about 2500 cals.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad FS XR is sitting a bit better with you.
    You can try 1 cap AM & another cap PM.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

I am doing 2 in the AM, I may take a 3rd around 2-3 PM depending on my work/gym schedule. I am really loving the energy I get through my work day though. This week with my shorter sleep schedule, I would be out cold on my desk without the Fat Smack.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

I am doing 2 in the AM, I may take a 3rd around 2-3 PM depending on my work/gym schedule. I am really loving the energy I get through my work day though. This week with my shorter sleep schedule, I would be out cold on my desk without the Fat Smack.
    Good. Now go get shredded.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Good. Now go get shredded.
    That's the plan, burn fat, build muscle. I hope to maintain my weight or maybe lose a lb or 2 and keep my muscle mass/strength
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 3

July 4th and my damn gym was closed so I had a quick 10 minute ab session and forearm workout. I also mowed the lawn for about an hour, so I got a nice off day workout in. I took 2 caps in the AM and 1 around 3 pm, but am still noticing a drop in energy later in the day and occasional ravenous hunger. The advantage I have noticed is that when I do have ravenous hunger, my stomach feels just a bit smaller so I do not eat quite as much. Either way I got to bed a bit early and will hit the bike and workout tomorrow....
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

What's happening?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 4 July 5th

Down the shore for the remainder of the week, so I will not have gym access but I will be doing cardio and some bodyweight exercises. Took 2 pills in the AM on an empty stomach and felt a good energy in the morning. No palpitations or anything but I had an extremely dry mouth on my 10 mile bike ride. After my ride, I did a chest/triceps workout with lower ab work too.

5 sets push ups 5 seconds down and 2 seconds up per push up. AMAP

6 inch leg holds as long as possible 5 sets

3 sets close grip push ups AMAP

After this I went for a 20 minute swim doing breast stroke only. This really destroyed my back, I havent felt my lats so sore in ages.

I had a great sweat during my workout and only 2 pills on this day, but I did need to drink a cup of coffee in the PM to get my energy back up.

July 6th and 7th I am off from working out and the fat smack as I will be attending parties etc for the holiday weekend.

Sorry my internet access is spotty here, but normal service will resume tomorrow.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Cannot wait for this week to start, the holiday weeends messes up my gym routine but I am ready to kill it when I get back.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 5

2 caps on an empty stomach and a 15 mile bke ride right after I took the pills down. I had great energy and did not feel sick or anything during the ride besides the occasional acidic feeling in my stomach from the pepper extracts. I had a 3 egg omelet for breakfast and all was good again. I maintained the good energy throughout the day and completed the workout below again since I was still away from home.

5 sets push ups 5 seconds down and 2 seconds up per push up. AMAP

6 inch leg holds as long as possible 5 sets

3 sets close grip push ups AMAP

I had great energy the whole day and no real side effects from the 2 pills. I did notice a drop around 5 pm which I see as a positive, since I was able to get a good quick nap in. Will be running 3 caps during my work days spread out so I can make it through work and my late night gym sessions. I will take weight and other measurements tomorrow.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 6

Took 2 caps on empty stomach and ate breakfast 15 minutes after. Had a greater energy and I felt a twitchy feeling in my chest all day. IT wasn't a bad feeling really, just an odd feeling to have all day. This odd feeling I would say is due to the increased adrenal gland release, which I would liken to the moment right before I would make a play during a baseball game. This feeling was extended throughout my day, and it only seems to happen when I am working. Tomorrow I will try spacing out my doses for the day in 3 separate caps separated by 4 hours each to see how I feel. I took a 3rd cap around 3 PM and was running around all night and powered through my workout. I did have issues sleeping though, part of which was due to the fact that it was hot as **** and I have no AC.

workout for the day

Lat pull downs various widths with slow concentric then weighted crunches
    5x10 reps and 5x25 reps

behind the head lat pull downs narrow grip with slow concentric coupled with bent over DB rows and weighted crunch machine with slow concentric
    5x10, 5x5, and 5x10

Machine neutral grip rows couples with pull ups with slow concentric and DB crunches w/ 30 lbs on yoga ball
    4x8, 4x5, and 5x12

BB cheat curls with slow concentric and DB curls with slow concentric
    5x5 and 4x5

Have been working slow concentric to really get all the muscle involvement possible and to get a good sweat going. All coupled exercises are done with no rest in between each exercise and 90 secs in between sets.

I felt like I really killed this exercise and was never sitting down trying to get energy for my next set. My high set for the lat pulldowns was 180 lbs which I feel is damn good for slow concentric and is a high for me so far when doing this.

Weight on the day 191.1 LBS

2750 cals eaten
    123 gms fat
    47 gms saturated
    130 gms carbs
    50 gms sugar
    249 gms protein

Overall a great day besides besides not being able to sleep. This should not be an issue most other days, I was just a bit wired from worrying about things.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

20 minute swim huh?
    I'm having trouble passing a clothed swim test for 50 yards in under 2 minutes, got any tips?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.69%

Nice update!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.69%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    20 minute swim huh?
    I'm having trouble passing a clothed swim test for 50 yards in under 2 minutes, got any tips?
    Practice everyday fully clothed it will take time to get better, give it about a month other then that trying cutting down your body weight.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

20 minute swim huh?
    Kick your legs. Add Dpol and ConDense
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.8%

20 minute swim huh?
    Get bite by a genetically altered fish and profit homie
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Not passing this test can cost me the job of a life time.
    Going to have to figure something out.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

What stroke do you have to do? Combat divers, breast or freestyle?

Not passing this test can cost me the job of a life time.
    Going to have to figure something out.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    What stroke do you have to do? Combat divers, breast or freestyle?
    Any doesn't matter, but I never really swam before. I made it 25 yards going back is hard...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Is it distance or treading water?

Any doesn't matter, but I never really swam before. I made it 25 yards going back is hard...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

20 minute swim huh?
    Depends, I can't do a regular stroke swim very long anymore, I just sink, but my breast stroke is nice. Breast stroke is great for the back and delts too, you'll be sore as heck the next day.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 6

Took 1 cap on empty stomach and ate breakfast 15 minutes after. Had a greater energy and no twitchy feel during the day. I took subsequent caps at noon and 4 PM. I noticed a small dip in energy before taking each subsequent cap but no significant drop off where I felt sleepy or lethargic. I took a scoop of ON amino energy along with my creatine pre-workout, which was a bit over the top because I was not able to sleep at night for about 2 hours after I went to bed. From now on, no amino energy pre-workout as I shouldn't need it anyway. I really love 1 capy every four hours or so as I don't get jittery at all but I do have the type of energy to kill a workout.

workout for the day

1 mile run in 7:30 to warm up

machine pec flys slow concentric and DB lateral raises with slow concentric
    5x10 and 5x10

I did this first to pre-exhaust my pecs as my tri's always wear out way earlier than my chest and shoulders on a normal workout

DB bench press with slow concentric and 2 sec hold at bottom with 6 inches
    5x10 and hold for 2 mins, hold for 1:30, hold for 1:15 and hold for 1:15

incline BP slow concentric 2 sec hold at bottom with hanging leg raise and holds
    4x10 and 4 by as long as possible

triceps pushdown slow concentric and close grip BP
    4x10 and 4x8

Diet
    2750 kcals
    113 gms fat
    35 gms saturated
    298 gms protein
    135 gms carbs
    27 gms sugar
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Think u got any weight or bodyfat loss after the 1st week?
    U may not see much change until week 2 or 3.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Think u got any weight or bodyfat loss after the 1st week?
    U may not see much change until week 2 or 3.
    I would say I have not yet but that is most likely because these 6 days were separated by a few off days that I normally would not. By about day 12 I am hoping to see something because I plan only 1 off day before then.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 7

Once again did 3 caps each separated by 4 hours after waking up. I had terrible stomach pains and the runs this morning, but I doubt it was due to the Fat smack. My energy all day was amazing besides the occasional bout of chocolate rain. I was not quite bouncing off the walls all day but I felt focused and ready to do anything. I do not have a detailed food log but I stayed around 28-2900 kcals on the day. I had a leg workout that was a bit brief because I had work business to attend to later than usual, but the Fat Smack let me kill my workout even though I hate doing legs due to my fractured back. The energy I had was amazing during my workout and I was able to do my triset of squats, DB deadlifts and leg extensions in a row for 5 sets without any rest between the individual lifts. I got done at 10 PM and felt like I could lift for days. Luckily, I was able to sleep better in the cooler temperature at night. I still am having issues getting the continuous 7+ hours sleep I would like but it is getting better.

work out

squats with DB dead lifts then leg extensions
    5x15, 5x10 and 5x10 slow concentric

BB shrug then wall sits then hamstring curls
    4x10, 30 secs, and 4x10 all slow concentric

forearm curls
    90 lbs AMAP 4 sets
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Day 8

3 caps total, each separated by 4 hours. What I have noticed over the past few days is that 1 cap gives about 4 hours of clean energy with no jitters or anything. Beyond 4 hours, energy starts to fall off and another boost is needed. I have started taking small doses of ON Amino Energy preworkout to give a small boost as the week has really worn me out. I did have terrible runs again, but I do not think it is related at all, I just had some old food for a few meals. I haven't noticed any fat losses as of yet and may dose 2 pills in the AM soon again. I haven't noticed increased sweating like others while working out either, and I did try 1 pill preworkout, with only a dry mouth to speak of. I did have a slight increased respiration rate, but no increase in sweating.

Weight will be taken tomorrow

Workout

Pull ups AMAP with weighted crunch machine
    Hit a PR of 30 pulll ups then 20 on 2nd set then 13 then 10 4x12 slow concentric

bent over row with weghted crunches
    4x8 slow concentric and 4x25

behind the neck pulldowns with planks
    4x10 slow concentric and 1 minute planks 4 sets

Diet
    keep a rougher track today

2700 cals
    130 gms fat
    250 gms protein
    130 gms carbs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 131