Intimidate Round 2 + Testabolan V2 + Erase Pro + 5/3/1

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. JULY 18,

    INTIMIDATE: DOSE 23
    TESTABOLAN: DOSE 46

    PWO: 1 CRAZE, 1 HEMAVOL, 2 ERGOBOLIC

    FLAT BENCH BARBELL PRESS

    110 X 5
    140 X 5
    170 X 3
    195 X 3
    225 X 3
    250 X 5

    BARBELL INCLINE BENCH PRESS

    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 8

    CHINUPS AND PULLUPS

    10/10/10/8/5

    DIPS

    20/20/20/20/20

    Pretty weak benching day. I bolted a high pullup bar in the rafters at my house, so have been doing a ton of chins/pulls/HLRs. This has made my back and arms sore...maybe sapped some strength on my bench. Hope to have a better go at it next time around. Also: no spotter.


  2. a little late in... but I am a huge fan of 5/3/1. great log so far
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    JULY 18,

    INTIMIDATE: DOSE 23
    TESTABOLAN: DOSE 46

    PWO: 1 CRAZE, 1 HEMAVOL, 2 ERGOBOLIC

    FLAT BENCH BARBELL PRESS

    110 X 5
    140 X 5
    170 X 3
    195 X 3
    225 X 3
    250 X 5

    BARBELL INCLINE BENCH PRESS

    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 10
    135 X 8

    CHINUPS AND PULLUPS

    10/10/10/8/5

    DIPS

    20/20/20/20/20

    Pretty weak benching day. I bolted a high pullup bar in the rafters at my house, so have been doing a ton of chins/pulls/HLRs. This has made my back and arms sore...maybe sapped some strength on my bench. Hope to have a better go at it next time around. Also: no spotter.
    I know the feeling, sometimes my bench will dip a bit from my previous session if I haven't recovered well enough or if I trained any auxiliary muscles around doing any type of bench press. Plus not having a spotter would definitely limit me from going that heavy if I wasn't feeling it that day. Still an awesome session though, keep crushing it bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  4. ^^^Thanks allnatural, ghost, SC, and Mike!

    JULY 20

    INTIMIDATE: DOSE 25
    TESTABOLAN: DOSE 50

    PWO: 1 CRAZE, 1 HEMAVOL, 2 ERGOBOLIC

    ATG SQUATS:

    100 X 5
    125 X 5
    150 X 3
    175 X 3
    205 X 3
    235 X 8 PR!

    LEG PRESS:

    225X10X5

    GHR:

    5 SETS OF 10

    HANGING LEG RAISE

    7/8/6

    Another PR on ATG Squats. My 1rm on Squats is moving past my Flat Bench (finally!). I keep watching vids on form and am doing my best to improve by teaching myself. My leg workout felt very good.

    The HLRs were weak because I am doing many sets of these at home in spare moments and my abs are a bit toasty.

    Week 3 cycle 3 begins this weekend with OHP.

  5. Another solid workout!

    •   
       


  6. Looking solid so far. Keep up the good work man!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. JULY 23

    WEIGHT: 208.6 Lean n mean!

    PWO: 1 CRAZE, 1 HEMAVOL, 2 ERGOBOLIC

    OVERHEAD PRESS:

    65 X 6
    80 X 5
    95 X 3
    120 X 5
    135 X 3
    150 X 4

    INCLINE BENCH PRESS

    135 X 10/10/10/10/7

    CHINS AND PULLUPS

    10/10/10/10/7

    DIPS UNWEIGHTED

    20 X 5

  8. JULY 25

    INTIMIDATE: DOSE 30
    TESTABOLAN: DOSE 60

    PWO: 1 CRAZE, 1 HEMAVOL

    DEADLIFTS:

    170 X 5
    215 X 5
    255 X 3
    320 X 5
    365 X 3
    405 X 6 (PR)

    HANGING LEG RAISES
    8/8/8/6/6

    Got my PR, and got out!

  9. 405 for 6 on deadlifts is beast! Glad to see you hitting PRs!!!


  10. Finished with my 4 week cycle of Intimidate and Testabolan.

    No doubt had some great gains on this stack. The 4th weeks was notable for having alot of aggression and a really short temper. I had to work to keep it in check and people who know me for being "calm" had some concerns. Libido was OFF THE HOOK. I could not get enough sex in week #4. Also a feeling of drying out similar to when I took Erase Pro; elbow cracking, etc.

    Strong stuff. Worth the $.

  11. Will continue my log in the training forum...

  12. Photo update. Worked off some bodyfat. I am thinking 9%? Lost my calipers so I am not really sure. Gained vascularity and lost four pounds.

    Name:  photo (37).JPG
Views: 89
Size:  88.3 KB

    Name:  photo (35).JPG
Views: 91
Size:  28.5 KB

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Finished with my 4 week cycle of Intimidate and Testabolan.

    No doubt had some great gains on this stack. The 4th weeks was notable for having alot of aggression and a really short temper. I had to work to keep it in check and people who know me for being "calm" had some concerns. Libido was OFF THE HOOK. I could not get enough sex in week #4. Also a feeling of drying out similar to when I took Erase Pro; elbow cracking, etc.

    Strong stuff. Worth the $.

    I had a similar effect one night at the end of my Intimidate/Testabolan cycle... I was a little drunk and my roommate did something that normally would have really pissed me off. He's known for being blatantly disrespectful when he's drunk, but this time he straight up crossed the line. I would have gotten in an argument either way, but I raged on a whole new level. I didn't feel violent, but I literally screamed my peace at the dude and capped if off with an epic guttural roar. It was a very primal feeling, and stuck around for a few days. My other roommate who's heard me yell at several different people said this was unlike anything he'd ever heard out of me. He said I sounded like a damn movie character or something... I was pretty embarassed talking to him the next day just because I don't like getting that mad, but he said it was kind of cool in a strange way. He said the "roar" was actually rather terrifying sounding, and reminded him of the hulk lol. The good thing though was that I was completely enraged, but never once did getting violent cross my mind...I just wanted to roar lol It's an intense combo for sure, and does not mix well with *******s or alcohol. This story is still slightly embarrassing, but at least I know now that I gotta monitor myself better.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    Photo update. Worked off some bodyfat. I am thinking 9%? Lost my calipers so I am not really sure. Gained vascularity and lost four pounds.

    Name:  photo (37).JPG
Views: 89
Size:  88.3 KB

    Name:  photo (35).JPG
Views: 91
Size:  28.5 KB
    Nice update! A picture is worth a thousand words


  15. Nice pics, your progress is very good!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  16. Great progress from the pics my friend. I def see improved vascularity. Glad to see the stack giving you great results... hope to see you try some of our other products like Compete
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Intimidate and Testabolan logging Budman
    By Budman7811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 11:02 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 02:11 PM
  3. The Ultra Testosterone PCT Stack | Erase + Testabolan V2
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
  4. The Ultra Testosterone PCT Stack | Erase + Testabolan V2
    By nattydisaster in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 01:13 AM
  5. The Ultra Testosterone PCT Stack | Erase + Testabolan V2
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in