Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)

  1. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)


    Would like to thank Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for allowing me to try and log this product. I won't let you down.

    Name:  IMG_5365.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  90.0 KB

    Stats:

    Height- 6'0
    Weight- 206lbs
    Bf%- Last checked was 12.5% but I've leaned out more since then

    Current Routine-
    Sun- Chest/light triceps
    Mon- Back/light biceps
    Tues- legs/abs
    Wed- Off
    Thurs- Shoulders/traps
    Fri- Bi's/tri's/abs
    Sat- Off

    Diet-
    6-7 meals per day. I've been dieting and have leaned out from 17%bf to 12%. I'm going to gradually start raising calories and carbs to try and lean bulk.

    Dose-
    3 pills 30min before bed


  2. Day 1
    Took 3 caps last night about 30 min before bed. Went and ate my pre bed meal and by the time I laid down I was ready to pass out. I ended up over sleeping because I was in such a deep solid sleep..best night sleep i've had in weeks. As of right now I feel very refreshed and ready to kill the gym today!

  3. I think that is such a cool looking bottle. Good luck with the run man cant wait to see how you like it.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
    •   
       


  4. Day 2
    Slept like a baby again last night with the most realistic/vivid dreams. Slept MUCH longer than I would have liked but a little extra sleep never hurt anyone. Once I got up I def looked harder than normal which is awesome. Nothing much else to report yet.

  5. Day 3
    I had a later night than normal last night. Went to the casino and didn't go to sleep till 2am. Came home, took my 3 pills, ate, and went to sleep. The dreams are so realistic I ended up spilling the water next to my bed because I was slapping my arms around in the air trying to swat at the bee's in my dream. Other than that It helped me feel much more rested this morning and I don't feel as run down after a later night. Veins were popping out this morning which is always a great thing

  6. Hows it treating you so far ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  7. good to see you over here on this forum bro!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hows it treating you so far ?
    Getting the best sleep of my life!! Also feel like i'm digesting my food better as i'm not bloating as much and i've had less protein farts lol

  9. Day 8
    I noticed last night that I'm not falling asleep as quickly as the first couple days but once I'm asleep i'm out like a brick. Recovery seems to be up a fair amount also noticed a few new pimples on my chest this morning. I normally have zero pimples so this might be from the mass-hgh. Today is an off day so I'll probably just relax and eat all day.

    The only negative side i've noticed from this would be the grogginess in the mornings..makes waking up suck that much more lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89 View Post
    Day 8
    I noticed last night that I'm not falling asleep as quickly as the first couple days but once I'm asleep i'm out like a brick. Recovery seems to be up a fair amount also noticed a few new pimples on my chest this morning. I normally have zero pimples so this might be from the mass-hgh. Today is an off day so I'll probably just relax and eat all day.

    The only negative side i've noticed from this would be the grogginess in the mornings..makes waking up suck that much more lol
    Interested to see if the grogginess continues.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  11. Day 9/10

    Still pretty groggy in the mornings..but after a cup of coffee i'm feeling great and rested! I have felt better in the gym also, I have much more energy in there due to the better sleep

  12. Day 11..
    I might have to stop taking this or at least lower to 2 pills a night. They are putting me in such a trance-like and deep rem sleep that I slept walked last night, pissed on the floor in my room, and woke up in my downstairs bathroom..and no I wasn't drunk. I normally wake up once or twice a night to pee and I just never actually "woke up" to do it.

  13. Yeah, the sleep effect is unreal. It takes me 15-20 minutes to get up for good. Once I do, I am good to go.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89 View Post
    Day 11..
    I might have to stop taking this or at least lower to 2 pills a night. They are putting me in such a trance-like and deep rem sleep that I slept walked last night, pissed on the floor in my room, and woke up in my downstairs bathroom..and no I wasn't drunk. I normally wake up once or twice a night to pee and I just never actually "woke up" to do it.
    Dont feel bad. I had to go back and check a few times myself to make sure I didnt go into my closet lol.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dont feel bad. I had to go back and check a few times myself to make sure I didnt go into my closet lol.
    I had no problems last night still at the regular dose. Idk what happened the other night, but it was crazy lol

  16. Update

    So today in the gym I noticed I was having bigger pumps and my endurance was a lot better than normal. As well as having a better mind muscle connection. Groggyness is still an issue in the morning..I'm literally a zombie until at least noon. Also, I think if they added an addition of melatonin this product would be awesome because the initial falling asleep help quickly diminishes but the deep sleep remains. Anyhow, I'm loving this stuff! Would recommend it to anyone wanting an edge

  17. Sorry to hear that you still have the groggyness my man.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Sorry to hear that you still have the groggyness my man.
    no need to be sorry! That's what the logs are for, to get real life experiences. Maybe i'm just special and i'm getting the groggyness side.

  19. I'm in
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  20. Update

    I've been running 2 pills a day and I must say the sleep isn't as good, but the grogginess is MUCH better. Lately my recovery feels like it is way up which is huge to me. My workouts are very hard and I am always sore.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89
    Update

    I've been running 2 pills a day and I must say the sleep isn't as good, but the grogginess is MUCH better. Lately my recovery feels like it is way up which is huge to me. My workouts are very hard and I am always sore.
    Interesting. I need to put this in my notes for reference.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Interesting. I need to put this in my notes for reference.
    glad I could help. The morning grogginess was killing me

  23. In on here.following howdy and Fu .. This looks like another solid logger.. Funny about the pissing story lol. I piss about 4-6 times a night :/ I drink tons of water tho right up until bed. I have NEVER sleep walked or pisses the bed, so I will have to monitor this when I do my run..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    In on here.following howdy and Fu .. This looks like another solid logger.. Funny about the pissing story lol. I piss about 4-6 times a night :/ I drink tons of water tho right up until bed. I have NEVER sleep walked or pisses the bed, so I will have to monitor this when I do my run..
    Yea man, I honestly couldn't believe I did that. But honestly, this stuff is worth the grogginess and sleep walking. The recovery and the epic sleeping is amazing.

  25. Good log, subbed.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89
    Yea man, I honestly couldn't believe I did that. But honestly, this stuff is worth the grogginess and sleep walking. The recovery and the epic sleeping is amazing.
    Can always use those two thing for sure.. Hence y I'm awake at 2 am !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89 View Post
    Update

    I've been running 2 pills a day and I must say the sleep isn't as good, but the grogginess is MUCH better. Lately my recovery feels like it is way up which is huge to me. My workouts are very hard and I am always sore.
    Nice move to the 2 pills. Do you plan on keeping at at 2 pills for the remainder?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice move to the 2 pills. Do you plan on keeping at at 2 pills for the remainder?
    I haven't decided. I would rather go back to 3 if it means my recovery will be better.

  29. Here is some pics from last week
    Name:  5-19-12 front blacked out.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  83.7 KB
    Name:  Back pose 5-11-12.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  58.9 KB

  30. I see a Cubs flag
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I see a Cubs flag
    haha yessir! I might live in st louis, but am a cubs fan at heart

  32. Went back to 3 a day and just upped my morning coffee lol dreams still aren't what they were At the beginning, but the recovery is still there. Here is a pic from last night!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340988285.717438.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  27.3 KB

  33. mmm coffee sounds good right about now lol.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. MassHGH/Testodrol X9 Log (Sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
  3. Quintal89's SNS Huperzine A Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 11:38 AM
  4. Quintal89 is Marinading his muscles!! (Sponsored Log)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 12:54 AM
  5. SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:16 AM
Log in
Log in