Mass HGH from LeCheek Nutrition with Testodrol X9c !! Sponsored!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys starting this log up today and big thanks to Lecheek for letting me log this. I will have some staples of DS Craze, Finaflex Creatrona, myofusion/combat, and fish oils, BCAA's.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed! Now!! In like flynn!! Bring it on!!! HULK!!! SMAAAAAAASH!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk smash aright hit up some back today!

Back:

wide grip high pulled pulldowns: 90lbs x 8,8,8

smith machine bent over rows: 85lbs x 12, 105lbs x 12, 12,12, first time doing these felt it but could have done more weight just didn't know lol

close grip pulldowns to chest: 90lbs x 8,8,8

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In. Kill it man!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hulk smash aright hit up some back today!

Back:

wide grip high pulled pulldowns: 90lbs x 8,8,8

smith machine bent over rows: 85lbs x 12, 105lbs x 12, 12,12, first time doing these felt it but could have done more weight just didn't know lol

close grip pulldowns to chest: 90lbs x 8,8,8

machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8
Good stuff bro! And hell yeah , you'll love the hypertrophy and strength bent over rows give , if you use an underhand grip it works more for the thickness of the back , while if you use a medium overhand grip it works more the size and lat spread bro!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time for the hulk to get angry. I am in !

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed for brother hulk!!! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow have been feeling really good last several days and took an off day from work today!! Went to gym earlier then I normally get to during work week. Hit up 1 mile cardio on treadmill then legs!

Legs:

leg ext: 135lbs x 10,10,10

body weight lunges: 3 sets of walking back and forth

lying leg curls: 80lbs x 8,8,8

leg presses: 4 plates x 8,8, 6 plates x 8,8

dead lifts trap bar: 135lbs x 10,10,10

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow have been feeling really good last several days and took an off day from work today!! Went to gym earlier then I normally get to during work week. Hit up 1 mile cardio on treadmill then legs!

Legs:

Go get'em Pack !
Switch turned on for me yesterday. It was unreal.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Legs:

Great workout brother!!! You getting there and you getting there FAST!!! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man i could have done more weight on deads, but this was first time putting them back since surgery. I don't care much for squats, even though I know there key, I like leg press and deads better. They're much easier on my shoulders. I had a switch kick in for last couple days that is on unreal. I could have done another leg session and i'm soar as hell but feel so damn good.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Legs:

And they dare ask "Why is it The Incredible Hulk" THIS WORKOUT IS WHY! BOOM! The Hulk is lose bro! Nice volume on those deads , damn I wish I had a trapbar at my gym bro!! And awesome presses! Make sure you go all the way down bro , you'll get HUGE quads that way bro! Keep it up , and its time to step it up on the cardio brosef! Lets see 2 miles bro , I know you can , even more I bet yah 10 bucks you can do it bro!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PSSSSST... I made it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All i can say is I hate lunges!!! My legs and ass feel like some one to a bat and went to free swing away at packers legs. But guess what I love the pain too!! Today hit up shoulders and cardio.

cardio treadmill: 45 minutes 2.50 miles

shoulders: seated db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine pulldowns: 150lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 90lbs x 8,8,8

smith machine shrugs: 135lbs x 10,10,10

straight bar upright rows: 45lbs x 10,10,10

machine presses: 70lbs x 8,8,8

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
All i can say is I hate lunges!!! My legs and ass feel like some one to a bat and went to free swing away at packers legs. But guess what I love the pain too!! Today hit up shoulders and cardio.

F*CK YEAH BRO! Told yah you could go balls to the wall on the cardio! I'm glad to see that bro , thats magnificent determination and progress bro! The lifts I see are freaking good to buddy! Keep it up , we have a sore-butt-Hulk on the way to LEAN-TOWN!! Hell yeah!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell man I feel so good it's scary. I haven't lost any lbs on scales even with cardio and eating lean but I'm feeling stronger and more tighter.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell man I feel so good it's scary. I haven't lost any lbs on scales even with cardio and eating lean but I'm feeling stronger and more tighter.
I feel the same way. Me thinks this is pretty good stack.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Nice job on cardio brother!! And great workout as well...just keep doing cardio like this...everyday you gonna build more stamina and soon you'll be doing 2.50miles in 30mins...just keep doing everyday 45mins :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looks great so far my broham...I am it this fo sho!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit chest and cardio got my 1 mile in under 17!! Will do 2 tomorrow but legs were soar from leg day and cutting grass today. Chest day went well, as I did try to hit decline barbell and just still can't mess with the straight bars except on inclines!!

Chest:

db presses flat: 60lbs x 8,8,8

incline db presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

pec/deck: 150lbs x 10,10,10

machine presses: 150lbs x 8,8,8

incline barbell presses: 135lbs x 10,10,10

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Today hit chest and cardio got my 1 mile in under 17!! Will do 2 tomorrow but legs were soar from leg day and cutting grass today. Chest day went well, as I did try to hit decline barbell and just still can't mess with the straight bars except on inclines!!

Chest:

The Hulk is gonna turn into The Flash ;p , good numbers there bro , specially on incline barbell and the pec decs brosef! I'm glad YOU did have a good chest day haha mine sucked xD

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why'd it suck bro? Just not feeling good or having pain?

The Hulk is gonna turn into The Flash ;p , good numbers there bro , specially on incline barbell and the pec decs brosef! I'm glad YOU did have a good chest day haha mine sucked xD

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I failed...at 185x1 BB bench press today...I thought I had it , I had all my previous sets in perfect check (5x5 135 explosive as warmup, 145x5 , 160x3 and then I failed not once...but twice at 185x1) but I ended up getting trapped under the bar after a second attempt at it...and had to roll it off from me...then all my lifts sucked , I did flat bench with DBs to compensate , 60x10x5 , had to rest pause in the last 2 sets to finish it...couldnt do my dips like i like it...and my right shoulder has been hurting since the second attempt at 185...I hope I didn't injure myself :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh man that sucks, but at same time you live to fight another day!! You will get it next time brother just keep pushing!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I failed...at 185x1 BB bench press today...I thought I had it , I had all my previous sets in perfect check (5x5 135 explosive as warmup, 145x5 , 160x3 and then I failed not once...but twice at 185x1) but I ended up getting trapped under the bar after a second attempt at it...and had to roll it off from me...then all my lifts sucked , I did flat bench with DBs to compensate , 60x10x5 , had to rest pause in the last 2 sets to finish it...couldnt do my dips like i like it...and my right shoulder has been hurting since the second attempt at 185...I hope I didn't injure myself :(
No help to get that bar off ya ?? I feel ya though I've slid 3 45's off the bar before myself . It kinda sounds like a Mack truck crashing into a wall.

Oh I'm in on this one !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chest:

Nice workout Pack. Hulkamaniac running wild. Kill those stupid dumbbells.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lost at softball today. We did not make playoffs. F'n sucks. Hit 2 bombs, but got it up in the air a bit and they were playing me deep so ended up being fly outs.

Walked about 5 miles on the beach today with my GF. What awesome weather we had.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Chest:

Nice lifts hulk!!! Keep increasing those numbers bro...I kno you got this!!! :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hey bro, I finally got to crack into that Formula X...The taste is amazing also I was very surprised with the solubility because it contains BCAAs..Im talking no foam what so ever or sediment for that matter...Winning product there!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ahh man that sucks, but at same time you live to fight another day!! You will get it next time brother just keep pushing!!!
Thanks bro ;p Seeing your numbers up inspires me and I'm sure this motivation will help in round 2 :p
No help to get that bar off ya ?? I feel ya though I've slid 3 45's off the bar before myself . It kinda sounds like a Mack truck crashing into a wall.

Oh I'm in on this one !
Hahaha no help at all bro , and not that there wasn't anyone there , but there was this crossfitter who thinks himself king of the gym just watching as he deadlifted 135x5 as a huge success xD and this other girl that works at my gym...but...yeah...this one has a history with me so she ignored me being trapped by that weight :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I told yah! I need to load up on some more as well.

Hey bro, I finally got to crack into that Formula X...The taste is amazing also I was very surprised with the solubility because it contains BCAAs..Im talking no foam what so ever or sediment for that matter...Winning product there!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up 1 mile on cardio treadmill. Then did arms. I normally do chest/tri's and back/bi's but switched it up. Got a good workout and feeling strong as ever.

Biceps:

db seated curls: 50lbs x 5,5,5

standing sup db curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6,

ez bar curls: 90lbs x 6,6,6

concentration curls: 30lbs x 5,5,5

Triceps:

rope pressdowns: 100lbs x 10,10,10

close grip bench press: 135lbs x 8,8,8

triceps extensions: 50lbs x 10,10,10

machine dips: 105lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I didn't sweat like I did the other day, I don't know why one day I'll sweat more then the other even though training hard both days!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Today hit up 1 mile on cardio treadmill. Then did arms. I normally do chest/tri's and back/bi's but switched it up. Got a good workout and feeling strong as ever.

Biceps:

Triceps:

Dam bro your strength going up everyday...50lbs db curls....I struggle to do those bro....dam hulk mode!!!!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Biceps:

Triceps:

Nice man seems like things are going extremely well

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys they are in aspects of strength and arms feeling good but I am still trying to hit body fat loss in chest and stomach. I still need to I drop at least 45lbs

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Biceps:

Triceps:

Wow, great workout. Keep slinging that iron. Those are impressive numbers for arms.

Looks line the treadmill agrees with you as well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Yeah thing is I'm liking the strength increase but still trying hard to get this body fat off my chest and abs. I want them to look like my calves lol. Oh btw after dinner wife and I walked a mile around neighborhood for a mile! I like the outdoors cardio way better. The treadmill's getting boring.

Wow, great workout. Keep slinging that iron. Those are impressive numbers for arms.

Looks line the treadmill agrees with you as well.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Yeah thing is I'm liking the strength increase but still trying hard to get this body fat off my chest and abs. I want them to look like my calves lol. Oh btw after dinner wife and I walked a mile around neighborhood for a mile! I like the outdoors cardio way better. The treadmill's getting boring.
Sounds like you have the same problem areas as I do. That fat in those places is just hard-headed. Outside cardio is so much better than inside, not only because you're not stuck in one place, but that the effort level is higher. I can get on the stationary bike for an hour and be fine, but riding my real bike outside will have me whipped after 10 minutes.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you have the same problem areas as I do. That fat in those places is just hard-headed. Outside cardio is so much better than inside, not only because you're not stuck in one place, but that the effort level is higher. I can get on the stationary bike for an hour and be fine, but riding my real bike outside will have me whipped after 10 minutes.
No doubt, the tread mill is the worst about that. They do not burn the same amount of calories as walking or running outside. Your hamstrings and glutes are pretty much taken out of the activity by the backward motion of the belt. You are not propelling yourself like you do outside.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I hate the Treadmill...god I hate it. I really love trail blazing through the woods...that is an experience! Bad ticks this year though...I have been really struggling to get extra cardio in with all the stuff going on in my life right now, but lord knows I need it lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up a quick back workout! Tired as hell but yet once I hit the gym I GO!! I've been trying to get this bloating feeling away as I have gained couple lbs on the scale. I'm hoping due to muscle mass.

Back:

wide grip pull downs: 80lbs x 8,8,8

close grip cable pulldowns: 90lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 45lbs x 8,8,8

machine rows: 135lbs x 8,8,8

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Today hit up a quick back workout! Tired as hell but yet once I hit the gym I GO!! I've been trying to get this bloating feeling away as I have gained couple lbs on the scale. I'm hoping due to muscle mass.

Back:

The hulk is getting bigger muscles!! RUN AND HIDE YOUR CHILDREN! :p!! Good workout bro, its water/muscle weight :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Back:

Nice workout Pack !!!
I have the same bloated feeling. For me it's DAA related. Like Celorza said....muscle + water !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHH thanks for that tip lol didn't know for sure. Is there anything we can take to help combat it. I feel fat like I use to when I tried the old Cell Tech.

Nice workout Pack !!!
I have the same bloated feeling. For me it's DAA related. Like Celorza said....muscle + water !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHH thanks for that tip lol didn't know for sure. Is there anything we can take to help combat it. I feel fat like I use to when I tried the old Cell Tech.
I think you just let it go as water will go away when you get off DAA. I am not an expert on this so maybe others following can advise.