30 day Intimidate/Testabolan Review - AnabolicMinds.com

30 day Intimidate/Testabolan Review

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

30 day Intimidate/Testabolan Review

At age 45 I am running this stack to boost my test levels.I started the stack on 5/1/12.The first thing that I noticed was how fast Intimidate kicked in.On day3 I woke up with a huge libido increase in the form of morning wood.I think it is stronger then other DAA products and I have tried a lot of different DAA products.I do not have blood work to show results but things that I have noticed from this stack are oily skin and slight acne in back and face. I experienced an increase in appetite.I dosed Intimididate at about 10pm and I would wake up at around 2-3am hungry and raiding the fridge.I know some people here at AM had sleep issues with Intimidate but the only issue I had was hunger and I was able to fall right back to sleep.I am about to start bottle 2 of each and I will be adding Triazole.I think IForce really nailed with Intimidate and anybody who is running PCT or if you are just doing a natty stack,You need to include Intimidate.You will not be disappointed.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    At age 45 I am running this stack to boost my test levels.I started the stack on 5/1/12.The first thing that I noticed was how fast Intimidate kicked in.On day3 I woke up with a huge libido increase in the form of morning wood.I think it is stronger then other DAA products and I have tried a lot of different DAA products.I do not have blood work to show results but things that I have noticed from this stack are oily skin and slight acne in back and face. I experienced an increase in appetite.I dosed Intimididate at about 10pm and I would wake up at around 2-3am hungry and raiding the fridge.I know some people here at AM had sleep issues with Intimidate but the only issue I had was hunger and I was able to fall right back to sleep.I am about to start bottle 2 of each and I will be adding Triazole.I think IForce really nailed with Intimidate and anybody who is running PCT or if you are just doing a natty stack,You need to include Intimidate.You will not be disappointed.
    Thanks for the review! Intimidate wins again!

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

glad you responded so well to Intimidate bro, and thanks for the great review
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

So how did you like the sleep effects overall?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    So how did you like the sleep effects overall?
    I have no problem falling asleep but the only problem I have is that I wake up and have to eat something.After I eat I am able to fall right back to sleep.I wake up feeling fine.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I love it when guys over 40, run a test booster, to prove that they work!

I imagine waking up like this Name:  oie_161538411I1cWhHB.gif
Views: 572
Size:  428.4 KB
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I have no problem falling asleep but the only problem I have is that I wake up and have to eat something.After I eat I am able to fall right back to sleep.I wake up feeling fine.
    Are you saying, that normally you wake up with energy, but get tired after you eat? Just curious, because I use to be this way.

Mike
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Are you saying, that normally you wake up with energy, but get tired after you eat? Just curious, because I use to be this way.

Mike

What I'm saying is one of the biggest things I noticed on this stack is about 3-4 hours after I dose Intimidate I wake up starving.I normally take it at around 10pm and around 2am I wake up wake up hungry.Can this be a hormone surge?After I eat I am able to fall right back to sleep with no problem.When I wake up in the morning my energy level is fine.I do not get tired after I eat.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

hmmmm that is damn interesting, a surge in IGF-1 or GH could increase hunger?
    i cant remember which one or if it is both that can do that.
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 04:56 AM
  2. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 with Jahcuree
    By Jahcuree in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:51 PM
  4. Iron4life's iForce Intimidate + Testabolan V2 Log- sponorsed
    By IRON4LIFE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:21 AM
  5. Intimidate and Testabolan logging Budman