R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

My friend is going to be running this stack in a week or so. He doesnt have an account on here and wanted to know if any of you are interested in following his cycle? i would be doing the updates probably weekly. I would be getting baseline stats with pictures (hopefully). He will be also running Purple Wrath and White Flood with C Bol as his creatine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would be interested in seeing this through ;p

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the Anabeta Elite while on AM V3?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the Anabeta Elite while on AM V3?
to aid with recomp. i have another friend who took this and really liked it alot. now this friend, chase, is going to run it. He will be sending me before pictures with all measurements including weight, arms, waist, bf% ....etc. should be real soon

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to aid with recomp. i have another friend who took this and really liked it alot. now this friend, chase, is going to run it. He will be sending me before pictures with all measurements including weight, arms, waist, bf% ....etc. should be real soon
Interesting...well definitely would like to hear about his progress

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill let u all know when it starts. should be in the next few days

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfortunately, he wont be starting for another 2 weeks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he started today!!! he will be sending me all his baseline info within the next few days. very excited. here is what he is doing

6 caps andromass with breakfast

2 caps ABE pre workout/post workout = 4 total / day

2 scoops Lit Up (of what he has left) on training days and once he is out, he will take WF

4g Creapure by PP

Purple Wrath

Homemade weight gainer

eating about 5k cals he said. i will get more info the next few days but the log has begun!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill be following along. A little late but just in time for the start of the good stuff.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he started today!!! he will be sending me all his baseline info within the next few days. very excited. here is what he is doing

6 caps andromass with breakfast

2 caps ABE pre workout/post workout = 4 total / day

2 scoops Lit Up (of what he has left) on training days and once he is out, he will take WF

4g Creapure by PP

Purple Wrath

Homemade weight gainer

eating about 5k cals he said. i will get more info the next few days but the log has begun!
Sounds good, what are his stats?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He will be sending me everything within the next couple days. hes really busy and is going to be sending them via email with before pics, weight, measurements of arms, bf%...etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got the pics on my phone. Ill upload them sometime today.

Arms - 17 1/2 in
Waist - 38
Chest - 44
legs - 27
bench - 365
squat - 475

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
training:

for the first 4 weeks:

Monday - back/shoulders A day
Tues - chest/legs B day
wed - biceps/triceps C day
thurs - off
friday - A day
Sat - B day
sunday - C day....etc

Next 4 weeks:
monday - morning is chest afternoon is shoulders
tuesday - legs
wednesday - back and biceps
thursday - off

then repeat A,B,C ...etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the pics just been super busy with school rt now. will update this this weekend once he sends me his numbers in the gym and all. he should be on week 2 or 3...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid.
yeah his friends dad used to compete and is pretty huge for an old guy and he has been training him this summer and seeing nice gains. cant wait to update this this weekend

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These photos were taken the night before the first dose of AM

juggernaught0

juggernaught0

Awards
Just out of curiousity what's he running for pct?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Believe so. Pct is erase pro, tcf 1, igf 2, toco 8

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should talk him into joining the community.

ive mentioned it and he said he will, just dont know when. i sent him a link to this log on facebook and all so he knows. i know it sucks we dont know his numbers (strength gains) and everything, but we do get to see before and after photos

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive mentioned it and he said he will, just dont know when. i sent him a link to this log on facebook and all so he knows. i know it sucks we dont know his numbers (strength gains) and everything, but we do get to see before and after photos
Oh yeah, totally appreciate you taking the time.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got a small update. im doing what i can lol saw him today with a shirt on and his shoulders chest and traps look alot bigger. he said hes really loving this cycle and his strength is flying up. he finishes week 4 tomorrow (sunday 7/21). i dont know what his previous lift was, but he said hes doing 10 plates and a 25 on each side for 7 reps on leg press and he seemed really pumped about that so im assuming thats one of the lifts hes seen most improved. im going to try to get him to send me pics this weekend so we can have 3 sets of before/middle/after pics. thanks for following this "log" haha

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got a small update. im doing what i can lol saw him today with a shirt on and his shoulders chest and traps look alot bigger. he said hes really loving this cycle and his strength is flying up. he finishes week 4 tomorrow (sunday 7/21). i dont know what his previous lift was, but he said hes doing 10 plates and a 25 on each side for 7 reps on leg press and he seemed really pumped about that so im assuming thats one of the lifts hes seen most improved. im going to try to get him to send me pics this weekend so we can have 3 sets of before/middle/after pics. thanks for following this "log" haha
Well at 4 weeks in he is right in the "sweet" zone for gains.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always feel this way when I help my buddy with his cycles, much different perspective watching from the outside.
I always notice it after three weeks in and they usually can't lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always notice it after three weeks in and they usually can't lol

I am the same way with myself though. Always a hard critic, claim not enough progress. Girlfriend tries to get me to do a before and after photo, so I cant claim she is lieing when she compliments progress.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think thats a part of our thinking....we always look on the negative instead of positive cause we always wanna look better