HERE WE GO! TheNiteman's Conquest Feat. IFORCE Intimidate/Reversitol (sponsored+pics)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Hello fellow AM'ers, tis TheNiteman here prepped and ready to begin a journey of epic proportions! I am new to these parts and hope this log will allow me to introduce myself properly to all you fine ladies and gents. Without further ado, let's get it on.

I would first like to thank Vaughn and I-Force Nutrition for the opportunity to log these supplements. I received a package containing Intimidate, Reversitol V2, and a gnarly I-Force Shirt! Pictured below are those I received along with some other I-Force products I love and support. Showing my I-Force love, here are some goods!

Most know what these products are by now but if you live under a rock and haven't a clue then all you need to know is that Intimidate is a testosterone booster that works by containing NDMA (an amino acid derivative) that is capable of causing an intensely anabolic response from NMDA receptors found within our bodies. When NMDA binds to an NMDA receptor our HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis) is sent into overdrive and released a potent combination of testosterone, growth hormone, IGF-1, and IGF-2. Reversitol V2 is a hormonal regulator, mostly regulating testosterone, estrogen and cortisol levels. Reversitol may promote complete optimization of key myotropic and anti-catabolic hormones, while controlling hormones that can hinder your gains and reduce your bodies muscle building potential.

Some goals and effects I am looking to see from this stack:

- Improved sleep and recovery.
- Signs of increased testosterone production.
- Gains in strength and lean mass.
- Increase muscle fullness, separation and definition.
- Maintain joint health and libido. Any increase is welcomed as well.
- Any mood changes for better or worse along with any increased memory retention.

Physical Stats:

Male
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 143
Bodyfat: <10%

The plan is to increase my overall strength and to add lean body mass. I will be implementing a version of the 5x5 training method and throw in some additional exercises as well. I am gonna start off with low weight to perfect my form and technique first. On top of that, my job is very physical and is pretty much an 8 hour workout on it's own lol I will be eating at a clean caloric surplus and I am a very hard gainer. I will start at 4,000 calories per day and go from there. Any lean body mass increase of 2lbs or more would be desired. Oh btw, I ordered another bottle of Intimidate so I can run this stack at a full 8 weeks to see if I do get my desired results and to test the products effectiveness. I may switch over to erase (i have extra bottles) for the last 4 weeks depending on how effective the Reversitol is. I feel its only worthwhile to do it this way.

I have used Testosterone Booster stacks before so I have a pretty good idea of whats effective and what to expect with a stack like this. I will note any daily changes and effects observed from the stack and will periodically post pics as well.

Current Supplements:

- Protein: I-Force Protean VMS and RVC
- Pre-Workout: 1.5 scoops Craze, 1.5 scoops Flashover, 1. 5 Max Intense or 2 scoops of Ultima. I cycle these.
- 1/2 cap of Dexaprine on workdays Monday-Friday occasionally.
- 1.5 scoops HemavolLemon Drop
- 4 caps daily SuperCissusRX
- 1gm daily of SNS or SS Agmatine.
- 3gm Fish Oil
- BCAA's: Xtend Grape used sparingly or Amino X sour apple.
- Multi-Vitamin: NOW ADAM (occasionally)

I also usually supplement Agmatine but have read some things about it interfering with the NMDA receptors? idk, if there is any truth to this but if someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in I would greatly appreciate it! It would suck to take this out of my staples for a 2 months!

Dosing:
- 1 cap Intimidate pre bed per instructions
- 2 caps AM/1 cap PM pre bed Reversitol per instructions

Here are some pics from today, Day 1 to see with what Im working with. Sorry for the crappy quality, Im gonna see if I can borrow my gf's camera soon.

Thanks again to I-Force and please follow along on my first log here on AM! :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Pssh, and you know the sleeves were coming off this shirt right?! ****yeah!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
SUB! Your ripped!

Few more days till my package!!!!!!! :bigok:

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thanks alot guys! Let me know what you would like to see and know, its my first log and any tips or input would be appreciated :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
DAY 1 observations:

I dosed the Reversitol 1 cap AM/2 caps PM per instructions. Also, dosed the Intimidate literally right before I closed my eyes for bed. I was super drowsy so it was perfect for me to take it.

A little background on my sleeping habits. I am an insomniac some nights. I will literally toss and turn night and wake up periodically throughout the night. However, idk if it was the Intimidate or not but I had a very vivid and frightening dream that lasted the duration of my sleep (solid 8 hours uninterrupted). My gf said I was also mumbling in my sleep lol I woke up scared as sh*t but well rested nonetheless. So could be just placebo or the Intimidate but I got some solid sleep in.

I know it takes awhile to take effect but wanted to note that observation down. Proceeded to destroy myself at the gym and my quads, hammies, and lower back are sore as fu*k from squats and barbell rows as I haven't done those in forever it seems like. Hoping the stack can help with the recovery mostly, time to put it to the test!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this .... good luck! I will be starting mine mid-July...(thanks Vaughn)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In for this .... good luck! I will be starting mine mid-July...(thanks Vaughn)
Appreciate man! Goodluck when you start your :) you doing any current logs?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
DAY 2 OBSERVATIONS:

Ok well I know the beginnings of logs are kinda boring cuz it takes awhile for the supplements to "kick in" but come on where is errybody? Lol anyways I dosed both the Intimidate and Reversitol the same way as the day before. It was an off day btw. Recovering fully from a hellish day at the gym the day before.

I have no dreams or any effects to really report. I woke up once or twice throughout the nite but that was due to noise. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for work today despite only getting 4 hours of sleep. Yes, i had to work on Memorial Day :/ and I have to be up at 3am to start work at 4am... Fml lol

Where you at iforce reps... Get on in here :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swap the rv2 dosing. 2am/1pm

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Ok thx man will do

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in for this, should be an awesome log

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Awesome cant wait to start flying high haha

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thx bro! Around what day or week do effects start to show or be felt with most users?
somewhere around week 2-3 is where things seem to kick in, and I can speak from experience on that too. right around week 3 my recovery was insane and my sleep was really deep, loved it, and can't wait to get back on it lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
somewhere around week 2-3 is where things seem to kick in, and I can speak from experience on that too. right around week 3 my recovery was insane and my sleep was really deep, loved it, and can't wait to get back on it lol
Awesome thx. I bought another bottle so i will run it a full 8 weeks to determine the full potential of Intimidate.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate man! Goodluck when you start your :) you doing any current logs?
Going to be running Licogenix, Endosurge, Formula-X which will lead me right into Intimidate, Reversitol. Was going to run it the other way around but shipping to Canada is a hassle for our good friends at IForce - so mine will be coming with family in July. Vaughn's a stand up guy that much I can tell you.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Going to be running Licogenix, Endosurge, Formula-X which will lead me right into Intimidate, Reversitol. Was going to run it the other way around but shipping to Canada is a hassle for our good friends at IForce - so mine will be coming with family in July. Vaughn's a stand up guy that much I can tell you.
I agree, awesome dude! Sounds like two great stack man, send me the link for sure!

Heading to the gym to destroy my body, big update later tonite!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thanx for checkin in guys!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Ive been unusually busy this past week and havent been able to get to a pc to update. Been using the mobile app. Anyways, big one week update coming today after the gym.

Also, a mini Dexaprine V2 review will be upped as well!

Stay tuned!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
BIG UPDATE!

WEEK 1 OBSERVATIONS:

6/2/12

It's been officially one week since I started this stack. I will post my workout as I have yet to do that. Keep in mind, I am starting with moderate weight (to me) primarily to focus on form and technique. However, it is high volume. This is my typical workout.

All reps done slowly and very concentrated for proper mind muscle connection and muscle contraction.

(BTW structuring the log like Coops. His is very straight-forward and simple to follow. If ur reading, thx Coop!)

Started session at 8:00 am finished at 10:00 am

Weight: 142lbs

Pre-workout: Dosed 1.5 scoops of Craze. Im all out of Hemavol :sad3:

Main Excercises:

-ATG Back Squats:

Barx12 (warm-up)
140x5
140x5
145x5
150x5
150x5

-Bench Press:

barx12 (warm-up)
125x5
135x5
145x5
155x5

-Barbell Rows:

barx12 (warm-up)
125x5
135x5
135x5
140x3

-Dumbbell Incline Bench Press (45 degree incline):

70x12
70x12
80x8
80x8
90x8
90x8
100x5

-Iso-Lateral Bench Press:

90x12
90x10
90x8

-Iso-Lateral Incline Press:

90x12
90x10
90x8

-Iso-Lateral Decline Press:

90x12
90x10
90x8

-Iso-Lateral Incline Shoulder Press:

90x12
90x10
90x8

-Pectoral Fly:

85x12
100x8
115x8
130x8
145x8

-Pullups:

Wide-Gripped: 20
Close-Gripped: 20
Regular-Gripped: 20

AB-WORK:

-Hanging Leg Raises:

BWx12
BWx12
Bwxfail

-AB Crunch Machine:

70x12
90x12
90x8
110xfail

-Oblique/Torso Rotation Machine:

110x12 both sides
110x10 both sides
130x12 both sides
130x10 both sides
130 til fail

CARDIO:

1 miles treadmill run, slight incline (level 7)

10 minute HIIT bike ride (1 min regular, 30 sec fast)

Post-Workout: 2 scoops of IFORCE VMS PROTEAN!

Post-Workout Meal:

-Sweet Potatoes, Spicy Sausages, Grilled Chicken and Onions with Mushrooms, Side Salad.
Topped with this:

-Macros: Sh*t-ton of calories, protein, carbs, and fat! yeahhh!

WORKOUT NOTES:

-Very good and effecient workout! I was thoroughly exhausted and worn out. Had about 40 oz of water to consume during the 2 hour session.
-Endurance and stamina was great and felt strong throughout my workout. Good focus and MM connection!

SUPPLEMENT NOTES:

-Dosing the same.
-Still at 142 lbs and been eating at roughly 4000 caloric surplus daily. It's only been one week and haven't really felt the amazing effects some users have reported thus far. However, last nite I did get an amazing nights rest. Could of been Intimidate but I will wait for more consistency in order to make that assessment. Weight is the same but feel and look slightly leaner (Reversitol at work?). Im still super sore everyday from a combination of work (physical) and the gym. Im really hoping that the recovery aspect of Intimidate comes through the best!
- I will be adding in IFORCE ZMA since i just got my order in... 3 caps about 45 min before bedtime.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Nice update! you're lucky you get to eat surplus! haaa :) May I as why a 2 hour session?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Thx man! Im trying to tack on mass so i gotta up the calories lol

As for the long session, Saturdays are usually my longest and grueling workouts since i dont have to worry about work the following day at 4am lol

But generally my workouts are from 1 hour to 1.5 hours during the week based on my stamina i have left after getting out of work! :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
NEW DEXAPRINE V2 5 PACK SAMPLE REVIEW:

I was lucky enough to receive this from none other than Vaughn (such a swell guy :D). A little background info. first. With the old Dex I usually dosed 1/2 cap before work on an empty stomach for a boost of energy rather than drinking coffee. I don't use it really for it's thermogenic, appetite suppressing, or other qualities since the warehouse I work at is literally like a sauna (100% humidity) during the summer here in Southern California. I am constantly moving with weight and have to be focused and that is primarily why I use Dexaprine. Let's look at some of the qualities of the new DEX and compare it to the old version.

First thing i noticed right off the bat was the change in the size of the new pills. They are larger than V1. Here is a pic. The old DEX is on top, newer one on bottom.

The difference in size is no big deal to me. They actually break a lil easier than the old ones for those who only take 1/2 tabs as I do.

ENERGY

-This is my favorite aspect of both Dexaprines. Both give an instant stream of clean energy that last for hours on end. The BIG difference with this version is the fact that I dont feel a crash after 4 hours as I experienced with the old DEX. Just a smooth ride up and down with this version. Also, the focus aspect seems to be more potent as I sometimes got lost in doing my job and before I knew it, half my shift was over!

10/10

MOOD

-Another great attribute of the new DEX is the mood enhancement! I felt slight mood elevation for a solid 3 hours on 1/2 cap which surpassed the old version greatly. idk, 1,3 Dimethyl doesnt really do much for me in terms of altering my mood. I was happy being at work even for being a Monday lol

10/10

THERMOGENIC/APPETITE SUPPRESSANT

-Once again, I dont really use it for these qualities or effects even though this is how the product is marketed. However, I found myself being warmer on the inside and sweating a lot more on DEX2 than on the old one. I also found myself consuming ALOT more water, which is good in my book! The old dex didn't do much for me in that department.

Both Dexaprines dont suppress my appetite but this isnt a quality I wanted because I am trying to increase mass. Plus, I couldnt really put this to the test cuz at work, I expend so much energy that its a must that I consume ALOT of food. Hell, even meth couldnt suppress my hunger with how I work lol

9/10

FINAL THOUGHTS

I thoroughly enjoyed Dexaprine version 2 far more than version 1. It's a much better profile and therefore a much better product than the old one. Dont get me wrong, I loved the old DEX but this will be my new choice to use from now on! Thanks IFORCE for your continued generosity and drive to push the industry farther :)

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nice review, hope the new version will be available over here soon.
Thx sir! Whereabouts are u located? Im on the mobile app thats why i ask.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to ee someone else runnin high volume with this stack! I relaly hope the recovery shines through as well....seems liek we are in the same boat my friend. One question I do have is why are u using a fat burner?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
in for the log, good luck bro. Also in for more pic's of the epic iforce shirt. It still eludes me, I will get one, some how, some way.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
good to ee someone else runnin high volume with this stack! I relaly hope the recovery shines through as well....seems liek we are in the same boat my friend. One question I do have is why are u using a fat burner?
I love high volume man. It makes me super worn out and feel accomplished when i leave the gym.

Well the Dexaprine 2 was just a sample. The OG dexaprine, i only use 1/2 maybe 3 or 4 days outta the week for a boost of energy early in the morning (i wake up at 3am for work). I dont notice the thermogenic or appetite suppresant qualities much so its not burning fat for me, if any. I was just blessed with a high metabolism and a job that keeps me moving constantly lol

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
in for the log, good luck bro. Also in for more pic's of the epic iforce shirt. It still eludes me, I will get one, some how, some way.
Lol glad to have u on bored man! More pics will follow, gotta love the IFORCE shirt, repped it at the gym twice already! Good luck bro!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Thx sir! Whereabouts are u located? Im on the mobile app thats why i ask.
I am in the Netherlands, Europe..
I'm a little worried I'm afraid the rauwolscine in the new version might make it illegal over here.. :squint:
Keeping my fingers crossed..

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I am in the Netherlands, Europe..
I'm a little worried I'm afraid the rauwolscine in the new version might make it illegal over here.. :squint:
Keeping my fingers crossed..
Wow i hope so too man, good luck on that! Got my fingers crossed for you, its good stuff.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
DAY 9 OBSERVATIONS:

Today was a rest day for me so no gym and limited my physical activity. I would have sworn I would wake up feeling the wrath of my two hour gym session from yesterday but this was not the case...

INTIMIDATE MUST BE KICKING IN!

... Sorry for the dramatics but I woke up with next to little to no soreness at all. Keep in mind I dosed three caps of IFORCE ZMA 45 min prior to sleep then the Intimidate cap right before bed. Slept a solid 7 hours uninterrupted :) Looking at myself in the mirror this morning I can see my lowest ab coming in with more definition even tho Im on a caloric surplus and do hardly any cardio. Reversitol must be kicking in.

Also, noticing stronger, harder erections last nite when having sexy time with my lady. An added perk from the stack perhaps? ;)

... Glad I am running this a full 8 weeks. Lets hope its not placebo just yet cuz it is rather early still (9 days in).

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Another thing I forgot to mention. Look at what I received yesterday :) I will be running Intimidate for the full 8 weeks and maybe go to erase after the Reversitol runs out but not too sure yet, we shall see.

Early Christmas to me!

...And here was a lil dessert for me last nite, Frozen VMS Greek Yogurt!

1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
2 Scoops IFORCE VMS Protean
2 Tbsp Milk of you choice
Stevia (added to your preference, I used 1)
Let chill for for 30-40 minutes :)

Yumminess!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sound yummy ive heard some good tuff about protean, still never tried it unfortunately

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
sound yummy ive heard some good tuff about protean, still never tried it unfortunately
Best tasting protein I have tried hands down. Pick some up!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I'll be trying this once VMS or RVC hit nutra, hopefully soon.