HERE WE GO! TheNiteman's Conquest Feat. IFORCE Intimidate/Reversitol (sponsored+pics)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. BIG UPDATE!

    WEEK 1 OBSERVATIONS:

    6/2/12

    It's been officially one week since I started this stack. I will post my workout as I have yet to do that. Keep in mind, I am starting with moderate weight (to me) primarily to focus on form and technique. However, it is high volume. This is my typical workout.

    All reps done slowly and very concentrated for proper mind muscle connection and muscle contraction.

    (BTW structuring the log like Coops. His is very straight-forward and simple to follow. If ur reading, thx Coop!)

    Started session at 8:00 am finished at 10:00 am

    Weight: 142lbs

    Pre-workout: Dosed 1.5 scoops of Craze. Im all out of Hemavol

    Main Excercises:

    -ATG Back Squats:

    Barx12 (warm-up)
    140x5
    140x5
    145x5
    150x5
    150x5

    -Bench Press:

    barx12 (warm-up)
    125x5
    135x5
    145x5
    155x5

    -Barbell Rows:

    barx12 (warm-up)
    125x5
    135x5
    135x5
    140x3

    -Dumbbell Incline Bench Press (45 degree incline):

    70x12
    70x12
    80x8
    80x8
    90x8
    90x8
    100x5

    -Iso-Lateral Bench Press:

    90x12
    90x10
    90x8

    -Iso-Lateral Incline Press:

    90x12
    90x10
    90x8

    -Iso-Lateral Decline Press:

    90x12
    90x10
    90x8

    -Iso-Lateral Incline Shoulder Press:

    90x12
    90x10
    90x8

    -Pectoral Fly:

    85x12
    100x8
    115x8
    130x8
    145x8

    -Pullups:

    Wide-Gripped: 20
    Close-Gripped: 20
    Regular-Gripped: 20

    AB-WORK:


    -Hanging Leg Raises:

    BWx12
    BWx12
    Bwxfail

    -AB Crunch Machine:

    70x12
    90x12
    90x8
    110xfail

    -Oblique/Torso Rotation Machine:

    110x12 both sides
    110x10 both sides
    130x12 both sides
    130x10 both sides
    130 til fail

    CARDIO:

    1 miles treadmill run, slight incline (level 7)

    10 minute HIIT bike ride (1 min regular, 30 sec fast)

    Post-Workout: 2 scoops of IFORCE VMS PROTEAN!

    Post-Workout Meal:



    -Sweet Potatoes, Spicy Sausages, Grilled Chicken and Onions with Mushrooms, Side Salad.
    Topped with this:



    -Macros: Sh*t-ton of calories, protein, carbs, and fat! yeahhh!

    WORKOUT NOTES:

    -Very good and effecient workout! I was thoroughly exhausted and worn out. Had about 40 oz of water to consume during the 2 hour session.
    -Endurance and stamina was great and felt strong throughout my workout. Good focus and MM connection!

    SUPPLEMENT NOTES:

    -Dosing the same.
    -Still at 142 lbs and been eating at roughly 4000 caloric surplus daily. It's only been one week and haven't really felt the amazing effects some users have reported thus far. However, last nite I did get an amazing nights rest. Could of been Intimidate but I will wait for more consistency in order to make that assessment. Weight is the same but feel and look slightly leaner (Reversitol at work?). Im still super sore everyday from a combination of work (physical) and the gym. Im really hoping that the recovery aspect of Intimidate comes through the best!
    - I will be adding in IFORCE ZMA since i just got my order in... 3 caps about 45 min before bedtime.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html


  2. Nice update! you're lucky you get to eat surplus! haaa May I as why a 2 hour session?
    •   
       


  3. Thx man! Im trying to tack on mass so i gotta up the calories lol

    As for the long session, Saturdays are usually my longest and grueling workouts since i dont have to worry about work the following day at 4am lol

    But generally my workouts are from 1 hour to 1.5 hours during the week based on my stamina i have left after getting out of work!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  4. NEW DEXAPRINE V2 5 PACK SAMPLE REVIEW:

    I was lucky enough to receive this from none other than Vaughn (such a swell guy ). A little background info. first. With the old Dex I usually dosed 1/2 cap before work on an empty stomach for a boost of energy rather than drinking coffee. I don't use it really for it's thermogenic, appetite suppressing, or other qualities since the warehouse I work at is literally like a sauna (100% humidity) during the summer here in Southern California. I am constantly moving with weight and have to be focused and that is primarily why I use Dexaprine. Let's look at some of the qualities of the new DEX and compare it to the old version.

    First thing i noticed right off the bat was the change in the size of the new pills. They are larger than V1. Here is a pic. The old DEX is on top, newer one on bottom.



    The difference in size is no big deal to me. They actually break a lil easier than the old ones for those who only take 1/2 tabs as I do.

    ENERGY

    -This is my favorite aspect of both Dexaprines. Both give an instant stream of clean energy that last for hours on end. The BIG difference with this version is the fact that I dont feel a crash after 4 hours as I experienced with the old DEX. Just a smooth ride up and down with this version. Also, the focus aspect seems to be more potent as I sometimes got lost in doing my job and before I knew it, half my shift was over!

    10/10

    MOOD

    -Another great attribute of the new DEX is the mood enhancement! I felt slight mood elevation for a solid 3 hours on 1/2 cap which surpassed the old version greatly. idk, 1,3 Dimethyl doesnt really do much for me in terms of altering my mood. I was happy being at work even for being a Monday lol

    10/10

    THERMOGENIC/APPETITE SUPPRESSANT

    -Once again, I dont really use it for these qualities or effects even though this is how the product is marketed. However, I found myself being warmer on the inside and sweating a lot more on DEX2 than on the old one. I also found myself consuming ALOT more water, which is good in my book! The old dex didn't do much for me in that department.

    Both Dexaprines dont suppress my appetite but this isnt a quality I wanted because I am trying to increase mass. Plus, I couldnt really put this to the test cuz at work, I expend so much energy that its a must that I consume ALOT of food. Hell, even meth couldnt suppress my hunger with how I work lol

    9/10

    FINAL THOUGHTS

    I thoroughly enjoyed Dexaprine version 2 far more than version 1. It's a much better profile and therefore a much better product than the old one. Dont get me wrong, I loved the old DEX but this will be my new choice to use from now on! Thanks IFORCE for your continued generosity and drive to push the industry farther
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    NEW DEXAPRINE V2 5 PACK SAMPLE REVIEW:
    Nice review, hope the new version will be available over here soon.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tWack
    Nice review, hope the new version will be available over here soon.
    Thx sir! Whereabouts are u located? Im on the mobile app thats why i ask.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  7. good to ee someone else runnin high volume with this stack! I relaly hope the recovery shines through as well....seems liek we are in the same boat my friend. One question I do have is why are u using a fat burner?

  8. in for the log, good luck bro. Also in for more pic's of the epic iforce shirt. It still eludes me, I will get one, some how, some way.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    good to ee someone else runnin high volume with this stack! I relaly hope the recovery shines through as well....seems liek we are in the same boat my friend. One question I do have is why are u using a fat burner?
    I love high volume man. It makes me super worn out and feel accomplished when i leave the gym.

    Well the Dexaprine 2 was just a sample. The OG dexaprine, i only use 1/2 maybe 3 or 4 days outta the week for a boost of energy early in the morning (i wake up at 3am for work). I dont notice the thermogenic or appetite suppresant qualities much so its not burning fat for me, if any. I was just blessed with a high metabolism and a job that keeps me moving constantly lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath
    in for the log, good luck bro. Also in for more pic's of the epic iforce shirt. It still eludes me, I will get one, some how, some way.
    Lol glad to have u on bored man! More pics will follow, gotta love the IFORCE shirt, repped it at the gym twice already! Good luck bro!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Thx sir! Whereabouts are u located? Im on the mobile app thats why i ask.
    I am in the Netherlands, Europe..
    I'm a little worried I'm afraid the rauwolscine in the new version might make it illegal over here..
    Keeping my fingers crossed..

  12. Subbed.
    PES R&D

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tWack
    I am in the Netherlands, Europe..
    I'm a little worried I'm afraid the rauwolscine in the new version might make it illegal over here..
    Keeping my fingers crossed..
    Wow i hope so too man, good luck on that! Got my fingers crossed for you, its good stuff.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Subbed.
    Thx bro.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  15. DAY 9 OBSERVATIONS:

    Today was a rest day for me so no gym and limited my physical activity. I would have sworn I would wake up feeling the wrath of my two hour gym session from yesterday but this was not the case...

    INTIMIDATE MUST BE KICKING IN!


    ... Sorry for the dramatics but I woke up with next to little to no soreness at all. Keep in mind I dosed three caps of IFORCE ZMA 45 min prior to sleep then the Intimidate cap right before bed. Slept a solid 7 hours uninterrupted Looking at myself in the mirror this morning I can see my lowest ab coming in with more definition even tho Im on a caloric surplus and do hardly any cardio. Reversitol must be kicking in.

    Also, noticing stronger, harder erections last nite when having sexy time with my lady. An added perk from the stack perhaps?

    ... Glad I am running this a full 8 weeks. Lets hope its not placebo just yet cuz it is rather early still (9 days in).
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  16. Another thing I forgot to mention. Look at what I received yesterday I will be running Intimidate for the full 8 weeks and maybe go to erase after the Reversitol runs out but not too sure yet, we shall see.


    Early Christmas to me!

    ...And here was a lil dessert for me last nite, Frozen VMS Greek Yogurt!


    1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
    2 Scoops IFORCE VMS Protean
    2 Tbsp Milk of you choice
    Stevia (added to your preference, I used 1)
    Let chill for for 30-40 minutes

    Yumminess!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  17. sound yummy ive heard some good tuff about protean, still never tried it unfortunately

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    sound yummy ive heard some good tuff about protean, still never tried it unfortunately
    Best tasting protein I have tried hands down. Pick some up!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  19. send me some to try lol please? lol

  20. I'll be trying this once VMS or RVC hit nutra, hopefully soon.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    send me some to try lol please? lol
    Lol i will look into how much shipping is man! Ive never shipped anything before really lol
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    I'll be trying this once VMS or RVC hit nutra, hopefully soon.
    And hopefully there is a sweet introductory sale as well
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  23. protean ice cream ftw, probably my favorite way of having my protean lol. glad to see the sleep and recovery are kicking up, sounds like you're responding well to Intimidate. I noticed better sleep from my first dose when I ran it for 8 weeks, and recovery was picking up dramatically around the end of week 2 for me. plus the added libido effects are always a nice bonus when they kick in
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  24. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    DAY 9 OBSERVATIONS:

    Today was a rest day for me so no gym and limited my physical activity. I would have sworn I would wake up feeling the wrath of my two hour gym session from yesterday but this was not the case...

    INTIMIDATE MUST BE KICKING IN!


    ... Sorry for the dramatics but I woke up with next to little to no soreness at all. Keep in mind I dosed three caps of IFORCE ZMA 45 min prior to sleep then the Intimidate cap right before bed. Slept a solid 7 hours uninterrupted Looking at myself in the mirror this morning I can see my lowest ab coming in with more definition even tho Im on a caloric surplus and do hardly any cardio. Reversitol must be kicking in.

    Also, noticing stronger, harder erections last nite when having sexy time with my lady. An added perk from the stack perhaps?

    ... Glad I am running this a full 8 weeks. Lets hope its not placebo just yet cuz it is rather early still (9 days in).
    Haha! That's a perk for sure! I deff miss the crazy libido from intimidate!


  25. That's some crazy volume dude. I can't imagine doing that without the motivation from a stack like this, lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Another thing I forgot to mention. Look at what I received yesterday I will be running Intimidate for the full 8 weeks and maybe go to erase after the Reversitol runs out but not too sure yet, we shall see.


    Early Christmas to me!

    ...And here was a lil dessert for me last nite, Frozen VMS Greek Yogurt!


    1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
    2 Scoops IFORCE VMS Protean
    2 Tbsp Milk of you choice
    Stevia (added to your preference, I used 1)
    Let chill for for 30-40 minutes

    Yumminess!
    Oh man.. super jelly. That looks delicious.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  27. damn it!
    cant have that treat yet! 6 more weeks

    awesome log so far
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  28. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    protean ice cream ftw, probably my favorite way of having my protean lol. glad to see the sleep and recovery are kicking up, sounds like you're responding well to Intimidate. I noticed better sleep from my first dose when I ran it for 8 weeks, and recovery was picking up dramatically around the end of week 2 for me. plus the added libido effects are always a nice bonus when they kick in
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Haha! That's a perk for sure! I deff miss the crazy libido from intimidate!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    That's some crazy volume dude. I can't imagine doing that without the motivation from a stack like this, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Oh man.. super jelly. That looks delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    damn it!
    cant have that treat yet! 6 more weeks

    awesome log so far

    Protean ice cream and greek yogurt is simply amazing, these flavors are too damn good! I love that the Intimidate and Rev2 is starting to kick in cuz i'm gonna need all the recovery and sleep benefits I can get as I only get about 5 hours of sleep during the week (M-F). I need quality sleep!

    Man, the libido surge is the first major noticeable aspect of this. I'm waking up with morning wood consistently now and its hard wood, trust! My girl is loving it and probably hating it too lol (made a comment about soreness yesterday ).

    I love high volume man! Feels like I actually accomplish something while in the gym and gives me the most results the quickest I believe. This stack and log is a definite motivator for pushing my limits!

    Lol super jelly bro! It tastes amazing... hope those six weeks fly by

    which leads me too my next update...
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  29. DAY 10 OBSERVATIONS:

    REST DAY

    SUPPLEMENT INTAKE:


    - 2 caps am/1 cap pm Reversitol V2
    - 1 cap Intimidate
    - 3 caps IFORCE ZMA
    - 1 gm SS Agmatine
    - 4 caps SuperCissus (dosed with breakfast and dinner)
    - 3 gm fish oil (dosed daily)
    - 1 scoop IFORCE RVC protean with morning oatmeal
    - 2 scoops IFORCE VMS Protean after work

    Okay, so today was another rest day although it really wasnt because work kicked my a** today! I feel some tightness in my back that hopefully this stack can help me recover from tonight. Arms and forearms are sore as well.

    As for last night sleep it was incredible yet again. As previously stated, I only get about 5 hours of sleep during the week but the stack definitely helped me make the most of it. I woke up a little hazy but that subsided after I woke up and moved around. I felt very refreshed and energized as I whipped up some RVC Proatmeal up for my morning breakfast! Its absolutely yummy, Ill try to get some pics of it tomorrow.

    Muscles are feeling harder and denser. It feels as if my skin is tightening up a bit and showing muscles more. A week more of consistent results like this and Ill be a definite believer in this stack. I know I usually respond well to supplements but its usually around the 2nd or 3rd weeks I start noticing results. This is not the case with these two supplements but I'm not complaining
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    DAY 10 OBSERVATIONS:

    REST DAY

    SUPPLEMENT INTAKE:


    - 2 caps am/1 cap pm Reversitol V2
    - 1 cap Intimidate
    - 3 caps IFORCE ZMA
    - 1 gm SS Agmatine
    - 4 caps SuperCissus (dosed with breakfast and dinner)
    - 3 gm fish oil (dosed daily)
    - 1 scoop IFORCE RVC protean with morning oatmeal
    - 2 scoops IFORCE VMS Protean after work

    Okay, so today was another rest day although it really wasnt because work kicked my a** today! I feel some tightness in my back that hopefully this stack can help me recover from tonight. Arms and forearms are sore as well.

    As for last night sleep it was incredible yet again. As previously stated, I only get about 5 hours of sleep during the week but the stack definitely helped me make the most of it. I woke up a little hazy but that subsided after I woke up and moved around. I felt very refreshed and energized as I whipped up some RVC Proatmeal up for my morning breakfast! Its absolutely yummy, Ill try to get some pics of it tomorrow.

    Muscles are feeling harder and denser. It feels as if my skin is tightening up a bit and showing muscles more. A week more of consistent results like this and Ill be a definite believer in this stack. I know I usually respond well to supplements but its usually around the 2nd or 3rd weeks I start noticing results. This is not the case with these two supplements but I'm not complaining

    (bold) ---> awesome...simply awesome glad this stack is going extremely well for you.

    You sure do take in alot of supplements throughout the day. I occasionally "forget" to take certain supplements Think will set up a daily alarm/reminder ---> "beep...time for 3 caps of beta alanine"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 07:46 PM
  2. Napalms sponsored iForce Intimidate log
    By napalm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 01:30 PM
  3. Intimidate and Reversitol timing
    By Bluntphunk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:33 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:22 PM
  5. ..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::..
    By xjsynx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in