Protein Supps... You name them... I tell you if its quality or robbery

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
Tell me your Protein Brand and Product... I'll give you the cold hard facts... You'd be surprised some top brands are **** quality and wayyy over priced...

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
I'm sure there's more like these two but right now. I think Univeral Iso-Sensation and All Max Isoflex are the two top superior protein supps. Ultimate Nutrition Iso-Sensation is CFM Whey Protein Isolate at 30grams in a single scoop and 93% protein per scoop. All Max Isoflex is a blend of CFM Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate... It's 27grams a single scoop and 90% protein per scoop...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protean by iForce.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Tell me your Protein Brand and Product... I'll give you the cold hard facts... You'd be surprised some top brands are **** quality and wayyy over priced...
This scrub has been going around the forums bashing companies and their stuff...and apartently he thinks protein is pretty much basic to have , that if you don't have a 30g protein no carb shake you will never get big...Learn that its just a way to supply protein kiddo , a Macro-nutrient that you can get from eggs , chicken , turkey , pork , beef , seafood...even plants and grains. So get back to MuscleTech come on , on you go...or learn that protein powders (and any other supplement as a matter of fact) aren't essential for bodybuilders...

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
Geo: Iforce Protean is 58.8% protein per scoop. It's a blend of (Whey Concetrate, Whey Isolate, Whey Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate) So basically your getting probably around 10-12grams of mainly Whey Concentrate per scoop.

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
CLITorza your school child remarks are about as big as your back in your prof pic. Why don't you comment when your back grows out of its prepubescent era. My back was bigger than that at birth

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I was hoping you'd respond with something a bit more than just what we can get off the bottle. Right now you're telling us stuff that we can see right off the ingredient labels.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
CLITorza your school child remarks are about as big as your back in your prof pic. Why don't you comment when your back grows out of its prepubescent era. My back was bigger than that at birth
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha xD oh god this is just rich! I am commenting on you being a little troll-company-hating-douche and you go personal? xD son you know nothing about me and thanks for the hate on my back ;) I don't mind my size i'm all natural and making my own gains my way :D!! Grow up kiddo that was a low class comment and you dared called me childish? Come on bro...you can do better than that , come on I'll give you a redo , poke your hamster-brain awake now and try harder haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok I was hoping you'd respond with something a bit more than just what we can get off the bottle. Right now you're telling us stuff that we can see right off the ingredient labels.
Told yah he was only being a d1ck about it , he might just only be some cast-off from bbdotcom or muscletech

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
Geo: Your more experienced you know what to look for. But alot of people don't know Protein % per scoop and how to read the label as far as what type of protein its mostly comprised of.

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
Howwedo: ON 2lbs. is 72.7% Whey Isolate / 5lbs. is 75% Whey Isolate per scoop mostly... Dymatize ELITE is basically like ON but the 2lbs. is 75% / 5lbs. 80% and the Whey Isolate is filtered better than ON and cheaper by a couple bucks on both the 2lbs and 5lbs.

MooseLoRoose

MooseLoRoose

Awards
Mw1: Giant Sports Delicious Protein 5lbs. is on the lower end of quality. It's mostly a concentrated form of whey. But with that being said at least there's 75% protein per scoop not bad on the percentage scale.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Geo: Iforce Protean is 58.8% protein per scoop. It's a blend of (Whey Concetrate, Whey Isolate, Whey Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate) So basically your getting probably around 10-12grams of mainly Whey Concentrate per scoop.
Per scoop is irrelevant. I can have 1g protein per scoop and still be more cost effective than any other protein on the market. It's sad exactly how much our school system in regards to math has failed us.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Per scoop is irrelevant. I can have 1g protein per scoop and still be more cost effective than any other protein on the market. It's sad exactly how much our school system in regards to math has failed us.
Bro listen to me , don't humor or pay attention to this poor sap , specially when the git is a MuscleTech idiot for sure...He bashed my review on Protean RVC...poor kid , he thinks he is so cool , he should be lifting some weights , taking a pic of him for real and putting in his avy instead of someone else...makes me sad to see some people spend more time here saying sh1t than lifting...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
oO he even left didn't he? hasnt posted in a while thank god...

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
It was only a matter of time before MooseLoRoose lost it haaa.
Yeah but CLITorza was funny as hell! I say it with a east Los Angeles accent! Now throw a Holmes on the end! Lol..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah but CLITorza was funny as hell! I say it with a east Los Angeles accent! Now throw a Holmes on the end! Lol..
Now now brotha xD it ain't nice to call a fellow texas stud a clit! hahahaha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed...

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Now now brotha xD it ain't nice to call a fellow texas stud a clit! hahahaha
I wouldn't do that to ya brother! But I must admit it that it struck my funny bone! Just the bs you come across In here is amusing!