This should be EPIC... FRL sponsored.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks go to Royd the Noyd for the opportunity to log EPIC! I will begin tomorrow (thursday).

Dosing: 4 x 12.5mg per day

Stats:

Height: 6'0
Weight: ??? I avoid scales but around 195ish
Goal: Currently recomping to shrink the love handles

I will take Myotape measurements thursday and then again at the end. Measurements will taken first thing AM/cold. I will also take pics before after but I dont know if I will post those but it will help determine physical changes.

Waist at BB: <?>
Chest just above Nips: <?>
Neck: <?>
Bicep: <?>
Thigh: <?>
Calf: <?>

Training:
Shoulders/Legs
Chest/Tri's
Back/Bi's
Core 3x a week
Cardio 3x a week minimum - weight days 20 minutes after, off days 30-45 minutes

Not on specific days, I train in rotation, if the next day I am particularly sore I take the day off and only do cardio. No more than 2 cardio only days a week.

Diet:
Not the best, but I am pretty strict. I dont conform to the popular formula's for maintenance/bulk/cut. If I eat more than 2000K/cals a day I gain fat so I have a slow azz metabolism.

Right now I am taking in about 1700K/cals a day and SLOWLY leaning out... less than 1lb a week loss.

Alright... tomorrow... lets....get...EPIC.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the carnage!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
alright alright... so i forgot to measure this morning like I wanted to. I need to take the myotape outta the drawer and put it somewhere I wont miss it in the morning.

Nothing to report yet... I had a great chest workout today. I just started a new routine called Power, Muscle, Burn. (google it). And I must say it's a nice change. My previous routine was getting stale, I think I was on it too long.

Epic doesnt taste so bad so it's a manageable hold under the tongue for a while, swish it and swallow.

today's routine:

Flat BB Bench - Power
Incline BB Bench - Muscle
Decline DB Bench - Muscle
Db Fly - Burn
Close Grip Bench - Power
Tricep Kickbacks - Muscle
SkullCrushers - Burn

Looking forward to Progress.

Oh other stuff I am taking:
Orange Triad - Multi
Orange Omega fish oil
DCP
Garlic supp
Creatine
LCLT
and I take HGHPro before bed

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
It would seem there is some seperation in my Epic.. looks like little pills formed in the bottle!!! Shaking the hell outta it and they are shrinking... just an observation.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would seem there is some seperation in my Epic.. looks like little pills formed in the bottle!!! Shaking the hell outta it and they are shrinking... just an observation.
Heat seems to be an issue with these in shipping. We are definitely going with tabs like the AMS RDe's if we launch this officially.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Alright sorry for the lack of update. This weekend didnt leave me a minute to do anything. Good weekend but bad for training as I didnt hit the gym once! ARGH!!

I will be back in the gym today for a back/bi session and will probably go full gorilla since I had a 3 day rest.

Still dosing 12.5 (1/2 ml) 4x a day.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
alright.... so for those that know me on here... you know this. I am a pessimist. I think most supps are bs. I dont nut-hugg any company and I dont sugar coat a damn thing. With that being said.

Today's workout was EPIC.

Deadlift
BB Row
DB Row
Horizontal Pullups
BB Curls
Wrist curls/extensions
DB Hammer Curls

Ok, so my deadlift is usually 5, 3, 1 and today it was 5, 5, 5, 5

yeah... what I normally pull once... I pulled 5 times today. now with that said, the 1 rep I normally pull is not my 1 rm... but Ive never pulled it 5 times. i could have gone 1 or 2 more I just didnt want to break down form and injure myself.

Endurance was awesome... I did more sets, more reps across the board.

Now i need some input/help. I *think* I had back pumps today. Is that possible? Ive never had back pumps on a ph cycle but Ive only done mild stuff. In my deadlift my lower back got really tight and even after I was done stayed tight for a while.

then during my bb curls, my biceps got so tight I thought they were going to tear... it hurt a little and was really annoying. It seemed like whatever I was working got REALLY tight... I've had regular pumps before but NOTHING like this... I pushed through it but was just wondering if this was the famous back pumps?

I have taurine but no way to measure it out.. I was thinking it seems the same weight as DAA so I could use my DAA scooper?

I dosed .5ml 4x a day with .5 60 minutes pre and .5 30 minutes pre workout.

Also... After my 60 minute pre and 30 minute pre doses, I had a calm type of energy.. I kept looking at my preworkout and debating whether to take it. I drank half of it and decided not to drink the rest and still had plenty of energy to power through my workout. It would be awesome to drop my prew/o.

on a side note, I work out in my garage in south florida.. temp is 90+ degrees... rocky balboa style gym!

FRL - I think you are onto something here and I am looking forward to what's next!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is definitely bringing the bacon for me as well. I feel like an animal when I workout. Still very early in the run too!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Good workout today... chest/tri's.

F BB Bench
I BB Bench
D DB Bench
DB Fly
Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers

I did not expect the energy boost this compound is providing after dosing. Really helps to power through the workout.

I did chug my pre today (assault 1/2 scoop). But I am thinking I might start skipping that with the energy epic is bringing. I dont drink coffee or any other source of stims...

I feel like I can just keep going on this, so its def helping to keep me going through my whole workout.

No appetite or libido changes.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Rest day.... just some cardio which had a lot of my muscles pumped and a little uncomfortable.... if nothing else Epic gives great muscle pumps!

Tomorrow is Legs and Shoulders and am looking forward to hittin it hard.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Great back workout today!

Deads
DB Row
BB Row
H pullups
BB curls
DB Hammer

Getting more reps in than usual.... gotta be the epic. Deadlifts are normally 10(warmups) 5/3/1 today was 5/5/5 - felt GOOD
My horizontal pullups (not sure what they are called, lying down heels on a bench, keep body stiff as board). I do those at the end and last week was 8/7/6/4 today was 10/9/8/7

pretty happy with the progress I am seeing. the pump is insane on Epic... its gotta be the epic as thats the only change. And vascularity is gettin crazy especially in the front of my shoulders.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards

PR Broken today!

Killed the chesticles....

Flat Bench - PR!!!!!! (+10lbs)
Incline Bench
Decline DB Bench
DB Fly
Close Grip Bench
Tricep Kickbacks

Strength is up, veins are poppin and no side effects to speak of. Very happy so far. Looking a little leaner and it's still early.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PR Broken today!

Killed the chesticles....

Flat Bench - PR!!!!!! (+10lbs)
Incline Bench
Decline DB Bench
DB Fly
Close Grip Bench
Tricep Kickbacks

Strength is up, veins are poppin and no side effects to speak of. Very happy so far. Looking a little leaner and it's still early.
Well done!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
tuesday was an off day...

yesterday was BACK/BI

Deadlift 5x225 5x295 5x345 5x375 (have never done 5x375 before!) (my 1rm is 405)
One arm DB Row
BB Row
reverse Fly
H pullups 12 10 8 8
BB Curl
DB Hammer Curl

What is there to say other than Im lovin the Epic right now. Progress is fantastic, DOMS are pretty much gone. Noticed a little bit shorter temper but ehhh.. whatever.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yesterday was legs/shoulders and it SUCKED

What a crappy workout! I had no strength to speak of, was failing on 2nd and or 3rd sets of things... UGH!!!

I hate days like that... must have slacked on my diet or something.

Anyway... not discouraged as it's happened before and I always bounce right back!

Today is cardio only so tomorrow will be another EPIC workout!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same thing happened with me yesterday w/ chest!! I took today off to let my body rest. Back at it tomorrow!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yesterday was chest!

Strong day back on track.

F Bench
I Bench
D Bench
Flys
Close Grip Bench
Tricep Kickbacks

weights are up so feeling good... no sides to speak of. Nice mild compound that I can def appreciate. I am DEFINITLY leaning out some. Vascularity is up... wife said something and so did a buddy of mine (non trainer, he just commented while playing poker one night that my forearms looked sick) so it's not in my head.

Today was back day

Deadlift 10x225 8x295 5x345 3x375
One arm DB Row
BB Row
Reverse Flys
BB curl
Hammer curls

epicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepic

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Deads bubba! This stuff is definite legit.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
hellz ya. thanks!

Sorry, I slacked a little.

SOOOOO...

yesterday was off day, day before was LEGS/SHOULDERS

Squats 15x135 10x225 5x275 5x275 1x300
SLDL 10x135 10x145 10x155
Overhead Press (low numbers I suck at this)
Lateral shoulder raises
Front shoulder raises
BB shrugs 10x225 10x275 10x275 10x275

Good day, knee was sore as hell but its my bad knee (motorcycle accident when I was 21) but I pushed through it... it hurt like hell after the workout but somehow the next day it felt fine... go figure!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
today was Chest!

Ok, so I know Im a weakling compared to yall but Ive only been training for just over a year so blah! When the Epic runs out I will post my log from day one next to my log from the last day (well 3 days - 1 each of legs/shoulder - chest/tri - back/bi) and I can already see great progress, moving faster than without the epic!

F Bench 15x135 5x185 5x185 5x185 5x185
I Bench 10x135 10x135 10x135 8x135
D DB Bench 12x52.5 12x52.5 9x52.5 8x52.5
Close Grip Bench
DB Fly's

I am going to hit the gym later today with the wife and pound out some tricep isolation exercises.

still doing 2ml a day spit into 4 doses. I really prefer the .5 ml dose over the 1ml dose - just easier to hold. pre workout I do .5 1 hour ahead and .5 30 min ahead...

Eating at maint or just below. Definitely getting leaner/harder. I can really see it in my forearms - the definition is getting sick! Like I mentioned earlier, a buddy at poker was like wtf with my forearms!

very happy... bottle is runnin low...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was Chest!

Ok, so I know Im a weakling compared to yall but Ive only been training for just over a year so blah! When the Epic runs out I will post my log from day one next to my log from the last day (well 3 days - 1 each of legs/shoulder - chest/tri - back/bi) and I can already see great progress, moving faster than without the epic!

F Bench 15x135 5x185 5x185 5x185 5x185
I Bench 10x135 10x135 10x135 8x135
D DB Bench 12x52.5 12x52.5 9x52.5 8x52.5
Close Grip Bench
DB Fly's

I am going to hit the gym later today with the wife and pound out some tricep isolation exercises.

still doing 2ml a day spit into 4 doses. I really prefer the .5 ml dose over the 1ml dose - just easier to hold. pre workout I do .5 1 hour ahead and .5 30 min ahead...

Eating at maint or just below. Definitely getting leaner/harder. I can really see it in my forearms - the definition is getting sick! Like I mentioned earlier, a buddy at poker was like wtf with my forearms!

very happy... bottle is runnin low...
It's not about where you start, it's all about where you finish!! Keep grinding champ.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not about where you start, it's all about where you finish!! Keep grinding champ.
Exactly!! Who gives a f what the other guy can lift!!?? I sure don't. As long as your progressing both physically and visually, then you're kickin a$$!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Well the wife decided to goto Friendlys for ice cream instead of the gym (she's 7 months prego so....) but I still went back and kicked out some skullcrushers, tricep kickbacks, and overhead pullovers. ( I work out at home so I didnt have far to go.)

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was chest!

Strong day back on track.

F Bench
I Bench
D Bench
Flys
Close Grip Bench
Tricep Kickbacks

weights are up so feeling good... no sides to speak of. Nice mild compound that I can def appreciate. I am DEFINITLY leaning out some. Vascularity is up... wife said something and so did a buddy of mine (non trainer, he just commented while playing poker one night that my forearms looked sick) so it's not in my head.

Today was back day

Deadlift 10x225 8x295 5x345 3x375
One arm DB Row
BB Row
Reverse Flys
BB curl
Hammer curls

epicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepicepic
Nice deads!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thanks.... Deads are my best lift.... Squats next then bench... Im all lower body I guess, trying to get the upper to catch up!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Off days so nothing to report... recovering from that 2 a day the other day - man my triceps are on fire.

Today I am going to go all out on Legs... tomorrow I am on VACATION!!!! The Waldorf Astoria better have a fitness center so I can at least do SOMETHING!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Legs/Shoulders today

Squats 20xbar 15x135 (warmup) 10x225 5x275 2x315 (PR!)
Overhead Press
Upright Row
Lateral Raises
Wrist curls

Hit a pr on Squats today... all squats were below parallel (ATG) except the 2nd 315 rep which I only went parallel.

Coming along nicely.... sad to see the bottle almost empty.

Vacation tomorrow so I hope the Waldorf has a good fitness center. We shall see!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
ok no free weights other than DB's and only up to 50... so machines it is... i hate machines...

all out of EPIC... BOOO BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I will post my final review Monday when I get back from Vaca.

The short and the sweet is I will run this again if they release it. I really enjoyed it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
FINAL REVIEW

Overall I really enjoyed this run of FRL EPIC. Very mild, no bloods but I dont think there is much if any suppresion. No loss of libido, no lethargy, nothing.

Post dosing I got a nice little energy boost. Not a 'stim' type of energy but an alert focus. It was a nice kick preworkout. I dosed 4x a day at .5ml. 1 in the morning, 1 right before lunch and then 1 sixty minutes pre workout and 1 thirty minutes preworkout. I did play around with dosing and found this the most effective method.

I dont have a scale (on purpose). I ate at or a little below maintenance trying to recomp. I gained strength and leaned out some. Nothing major but more than without Epic so it was definitly working. I keep a training journal and below are my working set #'s for the major lifts. I do my own program that I based off of 5x5 and Layne Norton's PHAT routine so these #'s are from my "power" days. I know my bench is weak but I've been making great progress despite having blown out both my elbows before (not lifting).

Working SET #'s (not max's but the weight I do my last 3 sets with (of 5))

So BEFORE EPIC AFTER EPIC

Bench 165 185

Squat 265 295

Dead 345 375

Soooooo yeah. Epic is Epic for such a mild compound and 4 weeks. Looking forward to it's release. Very interested in stacking options although solo is GOOOOOOOD STUFF!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job and review banger. We appreciate the feedback and we have taken a lot of what you guys have said into account for the finished version of the product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts on when this jewel will be available?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that is some quick production right there! This will be finding a home in my stash for sure.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never go wrong with that mentality.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this log. Solid progress for just 4 weeks.