EPIC FRL BETA

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many thanks go to Royd for the opp to test FRL's DHT beta. Received the bottle yesterday and will be starting today even though it is an off day from weights. I am going to do the 4 a day dose protocol to start but might combine 2 doses pre workout if I feel this to be advantageous. I will also be open to any experimental techniques(hint hint) that Royd might think up to push the envelope a bit.

Couple of notes: I am 52 and have been lifting probably before most of you were an itch in your daddy's shorts. I also have been mostly natural with the exception of a 1AndroRX run about 3 yrs ago and various AIs and test boosters. This will be a new venture and I am excited to see what FRL brings to the table. With that, lets get the ball rolling!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
IN for epicness... I start tomorrow!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do this everyday but take 1 dose 1 hour pre workout, and follow it up with another dose thirty minutes later (also thirty minutes pre workout).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't do this everyday but take 1 dose 1 hour pre workout, and follow it up with another dose thirty minutes later (also thirty minutes pre workout).
I will do this tomorrow just to see what happens. I workout M,T,Th,Fr with the monday and friday being the same muscle group. It rotates every week so next week I will do this dosing on monday and again on friday when I work that group again to see if the results are similar. I also wanted clarification on if this needs to be taken with fats?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to watch the old man grow!! Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never too old to grow bubba! Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear ya!! I applaud you for your dedication at your age!! I'm only 40 & hope I'm just as dedicated in 12 more years.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So is that 3 1ml doses in one day?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I'm splitting it up into 4 doses a day so 1/4 dose 1 hour pre workout and then another 1/4 dose 30 minutes later which should be 30 minutes before workout. Then I will wash it down with some PumpFix!! Lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Oh look, moar good reading material! Subbed and good luck.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got all 4 doses in today. I definitely got a bump of energy/aggression about 1/2 hour post dosing. I would also say that I have had an increased body temp today. On a side note, I have been wanting to cut back on my caffeine intake of late and I think this will do the trick. I only had 2 cups the entire day where I'm usually chugging about 8 thru the day. I had good energy all day. Nice little perk in my mind.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the active in this?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you kindly sir

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today I tried the split dosing pre workout. It was definitely a nice run up into the workout. I chugged my Pump Fix right after the second dose and boy was I ready to get after it. First good indication of things picking up is the fact that I increased reps on basically every lift I did today. I just kept my head down and plowed thru it. I have legs tomorrow and I think I will do a 1 ml dose a half hour pre workout for that one to see what that brings. Lastly, the pump was rediculous today. This I really enjoy! No noticeable temp increase today but sweating during my workout was heavier than usual.
Nothing of note as far as libido or appetite changes yet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad that the weekend is here. This old boy needs to recover. I can tell that Epic really lets you push past your normal threshhold. Today I took the 1 ml dose about 1/2 hour before workout. I didn't notice any more intensity than I had with the split dosing of yesterday. I think I will stick to the split dosing protocol from here on. On off days I am going to try taking the first 1/4 dose immediately upon wake up. It will replace my morning cup of coffee. Aside from my pre workout, that was the only cup of coffee I had today. That alone is remarkable. Epic should be advertised as something used to break your stim dependency. Lol

Other notes: I have not changed my diet and I do seem to be leaning up some. Still very early in this run so this looks promising. Libido is unchanged and the appetite is normal for me...always hungry.

Leave you with one of the songs in todays workout playlist:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coffee in a tab....maybe. :)
On this note^^^ I went the whole weekend without caffeine. Took first dose upon waking and dosed the rest pretty much when I started to drag. It pulled me thru the day. Granted, I did miss the stim buzz but there was ample energy to do whatever needed to get done. I will still use a preworkout bump, but that will pretty much be it for stims.

The mirror tells me that things are leaning up a little. I don't own a scale so I haven't a begining weight to go by. I don't really care how much I weigh, just how I look. Still early in the run so here's to hoping this keeps progressing.

Workout tunes today:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only stims today were with my pre workout. Make this stuff coffee flavored and I think we might have something! Still doing a split dose set up leading up to my workouts. This seems to build up nicely by the time my pre workout drink kicks in. My workouts are still very focused and I would say angry. My reps are higher for this period(12 rep) and the pumps are rediculous. Nothing better!! The raised body temp has not been noticed lately. Could have just been my body acclimating itself to the substance.

I have made some dietary changes. I am doing some extreme carb cycling to see if this will accelerate some fatloss. I want to clean up some fluff. Even we old guys like to get ripped up for summer.

Was going country today for music:

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
nice! I had RIDICULOUS pumps yesterday during my workout yesterday. Never had such extreme pumps ever!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far this compound has provided so many positive sides I can only hope FRL decides to give it the green light.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No workout today. Time to rest up and get ready for legs tomorrow. Really had the Alpha feling today for some reason. I just felt very full muscularly all day. No stims used at all again since I didn't need the pre-workout. My appetite seems up a bit and the libido is also getting a little bump. I will stay at the 2ml regimine for the rest of this week and see how the other guys are reacting to the increased dose.

The Mrs said I was looking good this weekend while in the yard doing some yardwork and snapped a quick impromptu pic. Not the best and the tan needs some work but whatever...

IMG_6862.JPG

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far this compound has provided so many positive sides I can only hope FRL decides to give it the green light.
Awesome to hear

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still tearing it up and figuring out this carb cycling. Did wake up this morning with a zit on my nose!! Skin showing some oil...

Noyd, how would this stack with AlphaBulk?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, I can relate! I also have an 8yr old.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workouts are becoming the norm with this compound. I switched my routine up today and started back into DC training. I'm not a strict practitioner of it but use most of it's basics. Like I said in the previous post, my skin has definitely become more oily. Like the way I feel on this compound. Still on the fence about upping the dose though. More is not always better. So until the others have shown something beneficial from their increase, I will keep rolling on at this amount. One thing I am curious about though, has anyone else experienced an increase of swamp ass. I am clearing rooms out. My diet never changes so this is the only addition. Could just be my own special reaction. Lol Low carb weekend instore so this compound will help tremendously with that.

Music for the workout today and all the men and women serving for our freedom:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drowning Pool. Nice.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekend was pretty uneventful and basically stuck with the standard 2ml amount both days. No stims all weekend. That hasn't happened in I don't know how long. It isn't that this stuff jacks you up. You just have more drive. You want to get up and do things. I have noticed a quicker fuse than usual but it is manageable. My appetite has picked up a bit but I'm not sure if this is related to the carb cycling routine I've started. Libido seems to have become normal. Strength has definitely bumped up nicely. Today I pushed the dosing up to 3ml and the response was noticeable. I had 1.5ml consumed by the time my workout came. I wanted to give the strength a test so I went with single sets of 2 exercises I had planned to do today. I started with Incline DB chest. Warmed up and got the 90s out. Well, I repped out 15. With a spotter there easily could have been a few more. Very pleased with this. Took a 2 minute rest and warmed up for BB decline press. Put 215 on and repped out 17. I wanted 20 but without a spotter I played it safe. Finished off with a good DC stretch and the hit biceps. I felt like a million bucks after that. I also need to point out that I have had absolutely no DOMS since starting. Sure my muscles feel tired the next day but not my usual crippled old man hobbling around. Nothing but positives here guys. Tomorrow is Triceps/Legs. I am going to try and have 2ml in the tank before that.

Todays music:

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
awesome.... Im loving it myself. Very mild, no sides, and noticeable benefits. Keep killin it. I agree on the energy. It's not like stimmed energy but it's there.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its wierd, I'm really not feeling the energy. But damn, the strength gains!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had wondered the same thing. My age would probably be in more need of these actives than a younger man.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was mostly being funny :). With any prohormones, there is a bit of variation in effects since a lot of it is based on enzyme amounts + processing rates.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured the humor in there but my levels of DHT would naturally be lower with my age and this should give me a bigger bump than younger men. EPIC perked me up from the first dose. TD DHEA has the same effect with me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had 2ml down by workout time and the attitude was definitely there. Crushed my legs today. I will be shocked and very pleased if there isn't any DOMS from today. Think I will be running it the rest of the way at 3ml a day. I have noticed a fuller feeling and additional Alpha feeling from the increase. Time to put it in the rack to recover.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had 2ml down by workout time and the attitude was definitely there. Crushed my legs today. I will be shocked and very pleased if there isn't any DOMS from today. Think I will be running it the rest of the way at 3ml a day. I have noticed a fuller feeling and additional Alpha feeling from the increase. Time to put it in the rack to recover.
Glad to see you're diggin the 3ml!! Awesome stuff in that little bottle!!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pitched a little addition to this formula that I think my help push it over to production.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
46411a.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3ml a day seems to be my sweet spot. I have noticed a definite increase in fullness, attitude, and appetite. One strange side though is my libido has waned quite a bit. Let me clarify this. I still read the menu but just don't feel the urge to order. Strength and aggression with the weights has come up as well. Did a DC set of BB seated military with 175 and got 15-7-6. This was up 4 reps for that first set. No DOMS in my legs from tuesday either. I don't have any hormonal experience but would think that this would stack nicely with alot of compounds. I will try to jump on a scale somehow to see where I am. The mirror is telling me good things though. Tomorrow is chest/biceps and I feel like I could do them right now. The dosing has been 2 1ml doses taken apart before my workout and then a 1ml dose post. Any thoughts on where the upper end dosing would be with this compound guys? Just curious...Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid workout with EPIC. You get going with the weights and this attitude comes on to just destroy things. Stuck with a DC theme today and just beat the hell out of my logbook. Finished up there and went out to do about an hour of yardwork. I just have energy to spare. I definitely can't take EPIC later than 5 pm. Had to yesterday and it was tough to get to sleep until late. Would love to know what the addition to this would be. Heck, I actually quite enjoy the liquid delivery form it presently comes in. Off this weekend. Low carbs both days....FML

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I didn't post yesterday but my schedule got all screwed up. I actually got pulled out mid-way thru my leg workout and ended up coming back later pissed off enough to finish off my quads. Oh well, such is life. Still rolling along and enjoying the heck out of EPIC. I love waking up in the mornings looking leaner. Sad part is that the bottle is almost out. How long could you run this compound and what would the upper limit of dosing possibly be? I'm sure that negative sides would come into play eventually. Right now I sure can't think of any. Other notes for now are that my appetite is off the charts! I eat a full meal and I am foraging for food an hour later. This is tough as hell when the carbs are being restricted. Libido still seems sub-par since the 3ml dosing began. I seem to be the only one reporting this. Off day tomorrow and the carbs will be kept at bare minimum.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
tempting to increase the dose but I want to milk this as long as possible...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That part I agree with but to me there was a marked difference when I made the bump.