iForce Dexaprine samples log.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    iForce Dexaprine samples log.


    Okie doke , so thanks to VaughnTrue I got in the mail a nice little ziplock bag with 5 new Dexaprine caps!! I gotta say I tried the old dexaprine around a month and a half ago and loved it , it was PURE energy and some sweet drenching sweat action! Well this morning I started on it on an empty stomach and headed to the gym, I was feeling laggy today and really groggy...almost didn't have the mood to workout. Upon around 20~ mins of taking it , and what it took me to get ready and head out for the gym , I was already feeling energetic , and combined with a nice walk to the gym and some kick ass tunes I got to the gym and did what I usually don't do , warm up cardio oO!! Now keep in mind I do consider myself a pretty resilient and strong person for cardio , I can run 7+ miles in one hour and I won't start breaking a sweat until around 20 mins of actually going , and that is with long sleeve shirt and hoodie mode on! Well I hopped on the stairmaster and set it at a light pace for me , level 12 so around 5 floors per minute , around 3 minutes in I was already feeling a nice sweat coming out of my pits and proceeded to check my HR , it wasn't even in the 150 rate!! I was amazed , seeing how the past Dexaprine at 1 caplet kept me at 160sh , this one with 1 cap only brought me up to 150 BUT I felt far more energy coming from it and I was already sweating , this is a plus , since I do worry about heart rate , so I decided to give it a run for its money , I went ahead to level 18 (around 8.5-9 floors per minute) for 3 minutes , heart rate went up to my usual 170-175 in this stage (this is normal for me and I do know the stairmaster for a long time now)...what surprised me is that my shirt was drenched in sweat by the time I came off from it!! It was amazing! I could not believe it. My workout proceeded and throughout all my 5/3/1 deadlift and assistance I managed to keep the sweat and temperature up, this IS way better than the original dexaprine , since I didn't get the slightly annoying out of breath feeling due to extended time high HR , and also it helped me get some sweet pumps during my kroc rows!

    So far , liking the new Dexaprine!!. Tomorrow is another workout day , but thursday comes the REAL test , since its 1 hour cardio day , I'll be able to further examine the effects on HR and sweat in this full hour span since I'll do my usual 700-800 kCal burnout in the stairmaster at the levels I am used to logging my heart rate at.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  2. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    End user #1 who agrees that new > old!


    Booooooooom! The best just got better!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    End user #1 who agrees that new > old!


    Booooooooom! The best just got better!!!
    It really is getting better right now , I am very stim tolerant , but I like this formula for heat and sweating better than the old one. The best thing about this one is that it doesn't give the cracked out feeling or over tingling effect, while giving a HUGE amount of clean energy , I took it at 7AM I still feel warm , and full of energy. I hope it stays that way with these days to come !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124004

    I am a HUGE fan of Dexaprine and for you to say the new version is superior is crazy. I loved the 5 samples I was sent.
    PES R&D
  5. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    I am a HUGE fan of Dexaprine and for you to say the new version is superior is crazy. I loved the 5 samples I was sent.
    What do you mean , you liked the OLD version better?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What do you mean , you liked the OLD version better?
    he is saying he thinks his samples were the old dex and he really liked them...if you are saying the 'new' is even better, then that is even better-understand?
  7. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Oh oh I see , and hell yeah , at least for me I like the new one better , also I have a LOT of experience on fat burners , seriously , cut for like 7 months around 50-55 lbs of fat , cycling through many of them , and ones that I had liked the most were OEP and good old EC , but when I got to try the old dexa it turned me into a believer completely , this new one is even better IME.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Registered User
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124004

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What do you mean , you liked the OLD version better?
    No no no, what I'm saying is I've tried the old version and not the new. I can't believe the new one is better.
    PES R&D
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    No no no, what I'm saying is I've tried the old version and not the new. I can't believe the new one is better.
    So far it is dude! It even gives me a good mood and energy to do a HUGE pile of dirty dishes hahaha which I'm doing atm lol energy in this thing is awesome , been 4 hours since I took it and I don't think I'll need another serving for today! Also i'm fasting till 12:30 and no appetite yet , it is good oO!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854153

    in 4 epic review of epic new formula

    glad you're liking the new formula so much bro, can't wait to give it a shot myself. and I'm the same way, I'm a big time stim junkie but even the old dexaprine hit me and gave me good, clean energy, and helped me get shredded, can't forget that lol. looking forward to the next few days. also great job going so in depth with your review as far as the cardiovascular figures and such
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  11. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    I like to be detailed on my logs and as objective as I can , also I am very methodical in my own workout logs to be able to track down where I am going wrong , and it comes out really helpful when you are logging a product since you know exactly what its doing , the new formula is solid for me ATM , Tomorrow I'll update more on the use for workout/lifting days, but I can't wait for cardio day to come around , thats where I think I'll be able to give more details on HR and Heat response for this product .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    The new Dexaprine is without a doubt superior. My favorite aspect is that i have as much or more energy than the first version, but no "drugged" up feeling that 1,3 gave. While I enjoyed that feeling at times, it wasn't welcome more often than not. New Dexaprine = FTW
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The new Dexaprine is without a doubt superior. My favorite aspect is that i have as much or more energy than the first version, but no "drugged" up feeling that 1,3 gave. While I enjoyed that feeling at times, it wasn't welcome more often than not. New Dexaprine = FTW
    Agreed haha , even a stim junkie like me prefers this formula because its 1,3 free , you can get tired of the crackhead feeling hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Registered User
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53045

    So is this a pre workout or a fatloss pill?
  15. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    So is this a pre workout or a fatloss pill?
    Both haha , with all the energy it gives it definetly works as a preworkout lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Registered User
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53045

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Both haha , with all the energy it gives it definetly works as a preworkout lol
    I hate pre that are stacked full of caffeine....
  17. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    I hate pre that are stacked full of caffeine....
    Dexaprine is a fat burner. It is intended to give significant energy, while helping to curb appetites, and intensify lipolysis.


    Maximize Intense is our pre-workout.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53045

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    Dexaprine is a fat burner. It is intended to give significant energy, while helping to curb appetites, and intensify lipolysis.

    Maximize Intense is our pre-workout.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong.... The same makers of hemavol??
  19. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong.... The same makers of hemavol??
    You are forgiven , that is correct , this is the company that makes Hemavol .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Registered User
    texasfinest2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    690
    Rep Power
    53045

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You are forgiven , that is correct , this is the company that makes Hemavol .
    I love hemavol! It's one if my top 3 supps! I won't work out without it!
  21. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    I love hemavol! It's one if my top 3 supps! I won't work out without it!
    Makes 2 of us bud , no stims , and sweet pumps+energy , besides agmatine comes with a buttload of added benefits as a GDA and overall health , a 5 star product in my books!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    just wait till you guys see Compete!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75844

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    just wait till you guys see Compete!
    Compete? Another secret product haa?
  24. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    just wait till you guys see Compete!
    Can't wait for it to come out haha I've seen you mention it around a lot , any ETA? Need testers , I'll pay shipping for a sample if you want !! But seriously I can't wait for it haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  25. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Compete? Another secret product haa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Can't wait for it to come out haha I've seen you mention it around a lot , any ETA? Need testers , I'll pay shipping for a sample if you want !! But seriously I can't wait for it haha
    I think I was given permission to begin hyping this week...just need to confirm.


    I know I've been name dropping it lately, but I can't help it. I am pretty sure Compete is going to be everyones new "favorite" iForce supplement. There has never been anything like it, and the athletic performance aspect of it is straight up insane.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I think I was given permission to begin hyping this week...just need to confirm.


    I know I've been name dropping it lately, but I can't help it. I am pretty sure Compete is going to be everyones new "favorite" iForce supplement. There has never been anything like it, and the athletic performance aspect of it is straight up insane.
    Can't wait for the write-up or ingredients to be released!! hahaha I'm slowly becoming an iForce Junkie!! hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  27. Registered User
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75844

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I think I was given permission to begin hyping this week...just need to confirm.


    I know I've been name dropping it lately, but I can't help it. I am pretty sure Compete is going to be everyones new "favorite" iForce supplement. There has never been anything like it, and the athletic performance aspect of it is straight up insane.

    Am so ready for this! Idk Vaughan VMS and Hemavol is pretty hard to beat right now. lol
  28. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214977

    New Dex > Old Dex

    So far not even close imo. I will post a detailed review this week. Im putting it through a myriad of tests this week (work, working out, running, errands, yardwork, etc.).
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  29. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4890

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Okie doke , so thanks to VaughnTrue I got in the mail a nice little ziplock bag with 5 new Dexaprine caps!! I gotta say I tried the old dexaprine around a month and a half ago and loved it , it was PURE energy and some sweet drenching sweat action! Well this morning I started on it on an empty stomach and headed to the gym, I was feeling laggy today and really groggy...almost didn't have the mood to workout. Upon around 20~ mins of taking it , and what it took me to get ready and head out for the gym , I was already feeling energetic , and combined with a nice walk to the gym and some kick ass tunes I got to the gym and did what I usually don't do , warm up cardio oO!! Now keep in mind I do consider myself a pretty resilient and strong person for cardio , I can run 7+ miles in one hour and I won't start breaking a sweat until around 20 mins of actually going , and that is with long sleeve shirt and hoodie mode on! Well I hopped on the stairmaster and set it at a light pace for me , level 12 so around 5 floors per minute , around 3 minutes in I was already feeling a nice sweat coming out of my pits and proceeded to check my HR , it wasn't even in the 150 rate!! I was amazed , seeing how the past Dexaprine at 1 caplet kept me at 160sh , this one with 1 cap only brought me up to 150 BUT I felt far more energy coming from it and I was already sweating , this is a plus , since I do worry about heart rate , so I decided to give it a run for its money , I went ahead to level 18 (around 8.5-9 floors per minute) for 3 minutes , heart rate went up to my usual 170-175 in this stage (this is normal for me and I do know the stairmaster for a long time now)...what surprised me is that my shirt was drenched in sweat by the time I came off from it!! It was amazing! I could not believe it. My workout proceeded and throughout all my 5/3/1 deadlift and assistance I managed to keep the sweat and temperature up, this IS way better than the original dexaprine , since I didn't get the slightly annoying out of breath feeling due to extended time high HR , and also it helped me get some sweet pumps during my kroc rows!

    So far , liking the new Dexaprine!!. Tomorrow is another workout day , but thursday comes the REAL test , since its 1 hour cardio day , I'll be able to further examine the effects on HR and sweat in this full hour span since I'll do my usual 700-800 kCal burnout in the stairmaster at the levels I am used to logging my heart rate at.

    Really great to hear man. Looking forward to trying out my samples as well!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    natandrb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    431

    Glad to hear Dex isn't going anywhere. Once I'm done with my stim break, gonna definitely hop on it. I've been wondering what Compete is. I noticed it on the bottle of Intimidate, but haven't heard anything since. Very very interested!
    Come check out my Intimidate log! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188653-natandrb-increasing-his.html#post3126262
    Bury me deep where there's no will to be Better than you! -Metallica
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:21 AM
  4. iForce Nutrition - The Dexaprine Xperience!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in