Iforce Protean Vanilla Mint Swirl Reveiw

1. Diamond Member
    Answers

Iforce Protean Vanilla Mint Swirl Reveiw

Iforce was extremely generous in giving out free tubs of protean to review. I received mine today.

I mixed two scoops with about 12 oz of whole milk because I like my protein/protean thick. I have to sick it does mix instantly. However I mix all my protein in a blender and never use shaker cups.

I really don't like the taste. Maybe it could be because I mixed it so thick but it has a strong chemical taste to it. The texture is great though. Nice and smooth. It is gonna be difficult to finish this cup though.

Will update this review more in a few days and mix with almond milk. Also I use less protein and more liquid to see if I like it better. This is just an initial review and will be updated, just not today.

Thanks again to iforce.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Try 4oz liquid per 1 scoop protean.

3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ok well I tried 16 oz milk and 1.5 scoops of protean. That seemed to be perfect. Taste is really good. It is a very strong mint flavor so you have to really watch how much liquid you use. I also made my wife a cup of it for a different opinion. She likes it but says its a little much after a while. In other words its great if you have around 8 oz but it gets to be too much if you drink a lot of it at one time. I agree somewhat with this. I'll update again after I try it in almond milk.

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

Just tried 1.5 scoops in 4 oz water. Tastes just ok. Definitely not as good as in whole milk. Think I'm gonna save the jug to have just on carb ups.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

We are all different bro.. thanks for trying! Much appreciated! Everyone loves UP 2, but I never found it that good.. awesome formula, just wasn't for me Much respect man

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ok today I tried 1 scoop VMS Protean with 1 scoop BodyStrong Creamy Vanilla isolate. Mixed it in 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup half and half. Came out extremely thick and creamy. Really good stuff.

7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Going over on my carbs today because of this.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the honest feedback bro, sorry you didnt enjoy it more. but glad you found some mixtures that allowed you to enjoy it
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok well I tried 16 oz milk and 1.5 scoops of protean. That seemed to be perfect. Taste is really good. It is a very strong mint flavor so you have to really watch how much liquid you use. I also made my wife a cup of it for a different opinion. She likes it but says its a little much after a while. In other words its great if you have around 8 oz but it gets to be too much if you drink a lot of it at one time. I agree somewhat with this. I'll update again after I try it in almond milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Try 4oz liquid per 1 scoop protean.
    You should really try it in 4oz. I know it seems a lot and I'm kinda the opposite. I like my shakes thinner so I put 1 scoop in 16oz(of any protein). That should easy up on the flavour. Thanks for the honest review though.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ok today I tried 1 scoop VMS Protean with 1 scoop BodyStrong Creamy Vanilla isolate. Mixed it in 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup half and half. Came out extremely thick and creamy. Really good stuff.
    Sounds tasty!

11. Diamond Member
    Answers

Today I had 1.5 scoops with half cup of half and half and half cup of water. Also put some ice cubes in the blender, about 4. It mixed up real thick and was really tasty. Went over my daily allotment of carbs today again!. Its good stuff though, especially when your on low carb and sick of chicken, tuna, and other meats.

12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Low carbs suck.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

13. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Low carbs suck.

It is kind of limiting, even with my 2 carb up days.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Today I had 1.5 scoops with half cup of half and half and half cup of water. Also put some ice cubes in the blender, about 4. It mixed up real thick and was really tasty. Went over my daily allotment of carbs today again!. Its good stuff though, especially when your on low carb and sick of chicken, tuna, and other meats.
    Glad you are finding a way to enjoy it.

Why are you so low carb, are you dieting for something, or just in general?

Mike

15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Glad you are finding a way to enjoy it.

Why are you so low carb, are you dieting for something, or just in general?

Mike
    I've just been following The Metabolic Diet for years. It is just the way I eat now. Started it the first time around 2004. I've been off a few times for various reasons but always get right back on it.

16. Diamond Member
    Answers

I've been mixing my new bodystrong whey isolate milk chocolate with 1 scoop of VMS Protean. It does go pretty well together. I've got about a 1/2 scoop left of the VMS.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IForce Protean Vanilla Mint Swirl Review
    By phatmike0704 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 05:57 PM
  2. Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 06:27 AM
  3. *NEW* iForce Vanilla Mint Protean!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs