Sponsored Power Patch log, 2 month supply

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Nice workout.
    That movie looks pretty funny, I'm gonna beg for a date night with my woman soon and try and see it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Nice workout.
    That movie looks pretty funny, I'm gonna beg for a date night with my woman soon and try and see it.
    I saw that movie last night...it's hilarious!!! I was cracking up the whole time lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  3. A lot of substance in that leg routine, nice work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. today upper str/pwr

    10min warm up on tmill.

    pull ups- bw x 6,8,6
    Lat Pull down- 130x10, 150x10
    pendlay rows- 135x10, 115x10, 115x10
    flat d/b press- 75x5x3
    dips- bw+45lbs x 8 x 2
    d/b shoulder press- 30x10x3
    ez bar curl- 70x8, 70x6, 70x8
    decline bench leg raise- bw x 12 x 3
    skull crushers- 90x 8,6,6
    crunch w legs at 90 degrees- bw x 15 x 3

    ab work was done in between sets of curls & skull crushers.

    135 the first set felt too heavy on the pendlay rows, but then 115 felt too light. other than that most all my lifts are going up, so thats good.

    weight is down to 174.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  5. [QUOTE="jbryand101b"]today upper str/pwr

    10min warm up on tmill.

    pull ups- bw x 6,8,6
    Lat Pull down- 130x10, 150x10
    pendlay rows- 135x10, 115x10, 115x10
    flat d/b press- 75x5x3
    dips- bw+45lbs x 8 x 2
    d/b shoulder press- 30x10x3
    ez bar curl- 70x8, 70x6, 70x8
    decline bench leg raise- bw x 12 x 3
    skull crushers- 90x 8,6,6
    crunch w legs at 90 degrees- bw x 15 x
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    today upper str/pwr

    10min warm up on tmill.

    pull ups- bw x 6,8,6
    Lat Pull down- 130x10, 150x10
    pendlay rows- 135x10, 115x10, 115x10
    flat d/b press- 75x5x3
    dips- bw+45lbs x 8 x 2
    d/b shoulder press- 30x10x3
    ez bar curl- 70x8, 70x6, 70x8
    decline bench leg raise- bw x 12 x 3
    skull crushers- 90x 8,6,6
    crunch w legs at 90 degrees- bw x 15 x 3

    ab work was done in between sets of curls & skull crushers.

    135 the first set felt too heavy on the pendlay rows, but then 115 felt too light. other than that most all my lifts are going up, so thats good.

    weight is down to 174.
    Great update bro!!! That's good your lifts going up...keep killin it!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  7. Good thing about a log, I can check when I last applied the patch, cause I forget.

    Maybe the dose should be lowered, and have you apply a new patch e/d, or every 2 days
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Good thing about a log, I can check when I last applied the patch, cause I forget.

    Maybe the dose should be lowered, and have you apply a new patch e/d, or every 2 days
    That is an interesting idea. I think that it is dosed that way to help stabilize endogenous HGH levels after the bolous dose of once every 5 days. But I hear where you are coming from. e5d is a pretty hard dosing program to follow. I will send an inquiry to the bosses to see what they and their R&D say.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Applied another patch last night
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  10. Nice. How do you feel.?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  11. im feeling good, i may be noticing less joint/tendon pain in places that have been bothering me.

    have had a busy week with job interviews at liftime fitness. finished the final one today, so will get back to my normal routine tomarrow.

    been a stressful week off.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  12. todays w/o was legs, power/strength

    10min warm up on t-mill. 5min running, 5min walking

    back squat: 205x10, 235x5, 255x5

    hack squat: 230x6, 270x6

    Leg ext: 140x6, 180x6

    Stiff leg dead lift: 185x6, 225x6, 275x6

    lying leg curl: 120x6, 120x6
    (cut out standing calf raise cause my gast. were wanting to cramp)
    seated calf raise: 90x8, 110x8

    upp abs, decline bench: bw x 12, bw+10x12x2

    lower abs, hanging knee crunch: bw x 15,12,12
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  13. Very nice. How's your sleep going?
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  14. when I have the patch on, I sleep really good, along with some virtual reality type dreams, i mean vivid stuff. lifts are going up slowly, and it seems my joints are keeping up with it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    when I have the patch on, I sleep really good, along with some virtual reality type dreams, i mean vivid stuff. lifts are going up slowly, and it seems my joints are keeping up with it.
    Dreams sounds soo good lol...been a while I had a dream...that's great patches are working for you bro...and that's great ur strength going up as well...keep it up bro and keep killing!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Dreams sounds soo good lol...been a while I had a dream...that's great patches are working for you bro...and that's great ur strength going up as well...keep it up bro and keep killing!!!
    That's what keeps me from going heavy, my joints, so hopefully this will help in that area, we'll see when I get in the 300's for things like squat, d-lift, shrug, that's when my joints scream
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  17. back & shoulders yesterday, good w/o. applied another patch later post shower.

    legs today, slept great last night, infact, i want to go back to sleep now, lol. dreams are so clear. wierd too. like im in a movie.

    wish i could use this patch every night just for it's sleep benifits.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  18. Chest/arms yesterday, sore as hell today.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  19. Ordered some vpx nitro shock and the 2.2lb tub of hemo rage black (before everything became ultra concentrated)
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  20. I liked the OG Hemo Rage

  21. applied the last patch of the first month on today.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  22. Was it romantic?

  23. Yes , very. Crazy dreams, you weren't in them.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  24. anyone ever felt like their joints were changing, like growing? idk, could be all in my head, i feel like im getting growing pains.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    anyone ever felt like their joints were changing, like growing? idk, could be all in my head, i feel like im getting growing pains.
    Now that you mention it, I get these crippling pains in my ankles sometimes and it is pretty much what can be described as growing pains. Good eye, I will have to dig some more on this.

  26. just got my pre w/o in yesterday night, as well as my power shock.

    hemorage black malicious melon, the old one in the 2lb tub (before everything was "ultra concentrated" bs.

    prob one of the best tasting pre w/o drinks i've ever tasted, most potent too. i've had the orange, and now the melon, both are really good.

    got the grape flav vpx power shock (amino nitrates) and it's much better tasting than the fruit punch. smells like grape big chew.

    I lost my lifting straps, so i need to get more (or my grip needs to get stronger real fast)
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  27. Got 3 patches left.

    Enjoy the sleep I get when i use one. Been rotating application sites, if like to try the wrist but that's too visible.

    The tendinitis in mt wrist and elbow seems to have goren alot better since starting this.

    changing up my routine starting this week going to start including cardio 30min, 3 times per week, so I'm going to have to adjust things accordingly
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  28. Exciting stuff. Do you ever notice a slight tingling or heavy feeling in your hands or forearms a while after applying one?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Got 3 patches left.

    Enjoy the sleep I get when i use one. Been rotating application sites, if like to try the wrist but that's too visible.

    The tendinitis in mt wrist and elbow seems to have goren alot better since starting this.

    changing up my routine starting this week going to start including cardio 30min, 3 times per week, so I'm going to have to adjust things accordingly
    Yeah I've been running the power patches for about two weeks and sleep is definitely the most prominent effect. Not only does it make my seem to sleep deeper, with more vivid dreams, but I've also been noticing that I wanting to sleep longer and sometimes I have a bit of trouble getting up. Also seems like recovery is improved as well.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Exciting stuff. Do you ever notice a slight tingling or heavy feeling in your hands or forearms a while after applying one?
    No, I can't say I have, but ill pay attention next time and see.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Got 3 patches left.

    Enjoy the sleep I get when i use one. Been rotating application sites, if like to try the wrist but that's too visible.

    The tendinitis in mt wrist and elbow seems to have goren alot better since starting this.

    changing up my routine starting this week going to start including cardio 30min, 3 times per week, so I'm going to have to adjust things accordingly
    Ya. Hgh patches are great for healing the tendons IMO ,
    RecoverBro ELITE

  32. seem to be doing something good.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  33. applied the 3rd to the last patch tonight. been studying for a test so i pass the new hire training, so been busy with that.

    still been doing the same routine, thought about changing it back to the good ol fashioned 5 day, 1 muscle group each day routine, but the fat loss has been so nice i dont want to jinx it.

    went to sandiego last weekend for the last vaca im gonna get in a long time, i need to get a tan fo sho.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  34. so, some interesting info for y'all today. had some minor blood work done.

    got my chlesterol and fasting glucose tested.

    knowing im on cycle, i knew it was going to be bad, but it was for work, so i had to.

    and here is what it looks like...


    Total Cholesterol: 187 <-- less than, 200, okay, okay...

    HDL: 18 <--- uh, oh shiit. 60 or greater is optimal, less than 40 is high risk...so what am i, deadly? (i knew this was gonna be low though, i've been on supraphysiological dosages for a little over 4 weeks, of multiple compounds, including methylated ones.)

    Triglycerides: 64 <-- less than 150, abnormally less than 150 good thing? not so sure.

    LDL: 156<----- less than 100 would be good, bad would be 160, borderline, okay, i expected this.

    NON HDL: 169 <-- less than 30 obover ldl is okay.

    Total Cholesterol : HDL ratio- 10.3 : 1.... uh well, thats not good. should be about 4.4:1 or less.

    Fasting Glucose: 86 <--- less than 100, good. but, i hadn't eaten anything in over 12 hours, it'd be better for it to be like 80.


    ---------------------------

    well, the lady was trying to be pleasent about it, like "uh, well, hdl is a little low" i was like hey, that aint a little low, thats like almost zero! dont sugar coat it with me,

    bp was normal, but d/t my systolic only going up about 1 point during standing bp reading, it seems my blood is a little thin, and she recomended more sleep and maybe adding more iron to my diet (but i know it's from the steroids).

    total bf (inside and out) came out to 14%, if i had just the outside done (from skinfold) it would of been lower.

    so i'll get all this re done again in 3 months.

    thinking of cutting out the stanodrol, just so i can begin the recovery process and getting those numbers back to normal.

    i wonder if i had been on the patch, how my fasting glucose would of looked like?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  35. i wish i could use this patch every day, or e/o/d.

    i'd have to save up and buy a couple of the 3 month plans. ha ha, i wonder whats cheaper? injecting e/d or the patches?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  36. If you wanted to run it that way, they're doing a BOGO deal right now, and autoship option means they'll send you double for as long as you stay signed up.
    I can send you the link if you like.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    so, some interesting info for y'all today. had some minor blood work done.

    got my chlesterol and fasting glucose tested.

    knowing im on cycle, i knew it was going to be bad, but it was for work, so i had to.

    and here is what it looks like...

    Total Cholesterol: 187 <-- less than, 200, okay, okay...

    HDL: 18 <--- uh, oh shiit. 60 or greater is optimal, less than 40 is high risk...so what am i, deadly? (i knew this was gonna be low though, i've been on supraphysiological dosages for a little over 4 weeks, of multiple compounds, including methylated ones.)

    Triglycerides: 64 <-- less than 150, abnormally less than 150 good thing? not so sure.

    LDL: 156<----- less than 100 would be good, bad would be 160, borderline, okay, i expected this.

    NON HDL: 169 <-- less than 30 obover ldl is okay.

    Total Cholesterol : HDL ratio- 10.3 : 1.... uh well, thats not good. should be about 4.4:1 or less.

    Fasting Glucose: 86 <--- less than 100, good. but, i hadn't eaten anything in over 12 hours, it'd be better for it to be like 80.

    ---------------------------

    well, the lady was trying to be pleasent about it, like "uh, well, hdl is a little low" i was like hey, that aint a little low, thats like almost zero! dont sugar coat it with me,

    bp was normal, but d/t my systolic only going up about 1 point during standing bp reading, it seems my blood is a little thin, and she recomended more sleep and maybe adding more iron to my diet (but i know it's from the steroids).

    total bf (inside and out) came out to 14%, if i had just the outside done (from skinfold) it would of been lower.

    so i'll get all this re done again in 3 months.

    thinking of cutting out the stanodrol, just so i can begin the recovery process and getting those numbers back to normal.

    i wonder if i had been on the patch, how my fasting glucose would of looked like?
    I think 86 is fine. Mine was 79 IIRC last time
    I checked.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If you wanted to run it that way, they're doing a BOGO deal right now, and autoship option means they'll send you double for as long as you stay signed up.
    I can send you the link if you like.
    i just started my new job, haven't even recieved my first paycheck yet, sups for this month have been on the promise to my wife that it'll be a nice one, so i plan on it, but i'll have to save up and plan for it.

    going to apply the 2nd to last patch tomarrow night. I think im the leanest i've ever been. still at 175-178, but bf is dropping nicely.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i just started my new job, haven't even recieved my first paycheck yet, sups for this month have been on the promise to my wife that it'll be a nice one, so i plan on it, but i'll have to save up and plan for it.

    going to apply the 2nd to last patch tomarrow night. I think im the leanest i've ever been. still at 175-178, but bf is dropping nicely.
    Sounds like you were pretty pleased with this run? Short to the point log, nice job so far. Definitely has me interested in these patches.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. yes, I def feel this helped me stay lean, and we'll know soon how much, cause now i feel like i look my best.

    one last patch to go.

    had a workout out in the heat, pushing a sled on the pavement loaded up with 4 plates on each side. it was about 98 degrees.

    tossed my cookies.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Power patch log
    By alvin1 in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 10:02 PM
  2. VidaSupps VidaTest- Three month Supply for $63!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:20 AM
  3. power patch
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Log in
Log in