Time to shred up with AAv2!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    No and I take off for a small trip tomorrow

All good
    Worth the wait
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Worked all day today so no workout.
    Foods: Granola, Ham Cold Cuts, Whole wheat Bread, Turkey, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onion, Protein Powder, Steak, SAweet Potato, chicken breast.
    PES R&D
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    Arm Day
    Dumbbell Bicep curls: 30 lbs 12 reps 4 sets
    Barbell Curls: 65 lbs 4 Sets 15 Reps
    Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 40 lbs 4 sets 12 Reps
    Reverse Curls: 40 lbs 4 sets 12 Reps
    Skull Crushers: 6 sets 70 lbs 12 Reps
    Dips 4 Sets 12 Reps ( Almost Ripped my pec -_-)
    Foods: Fiber One Bar, Turkey Breast, Strawberries, Jasmin Rice, Chicken Breast, Red Velvet Protean Pancakes with Sugar Free Syrup, BCAAs and Blueberries.
    AAv2 @ 9 caps
    Pancakes sound good. I have some today myself but mine were from ihop.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Its the non suppression of appetite. I can eat clean and have normal appetitive but actually lose fat/weight...BONUS!!!!!
    That's a plus. So technically you're not cutting cals then, or are you still?

Quote Originally Posted by Est1969

Awesome! When her friends say the same thing you know you've arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    Thanks Jon,

I always like to make sure whatever product i come out with is affordable as well as functional.
    Respect that statement. EBF is going to be a big name in the future!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

That's a plus. So technically you're not cutting cals then, or are you still?

Respect that statement. EBF is going to be a big name in the future!
    I eat just below maintenance on work days and -35% on burn days bro
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

6. Back and Biceps today
    Pullups 3 sets of 12
    Dumbbell Rows 4 sets of 90lbs till failure
    Barbell Rows 4 sets 175lbs till failure
    Iso Lateral Pulldown 4 sets of 180lbs till failure
    High Rows: 205 lbs 4 sets till failure
    Bicep Curls 30lbs 4 sets 12 Reps
    Reverse Hammer Curls 40 lbs 4 sets 12 reps
    Arnold Curls 50lb Barbell 4 sets 12 Reps

Foods today: Granola, 2 Scoops Red Velvet Protean, 2 cups of lowfat milk, Whole Wheat bread, Chicken Breast, Blueberries, Whole Wheat Bun, Chicken Breast, Low Fat Bacon , Sweet Potato, and a Cookie :P ( Took a Cinnamon and Fenugreek Pill with it )

AAv2 @ 9 Caps
    PES R&D

7. Good workout man!!!!
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. Legs Yesterday
    Squat 135 lbs 2 x 20
    Squat 155 lbs 1 x 15
    Squat 175 lbs 2 x 12

Leg Extensions
    5 Sets till failure

Hamstring Extension
    5 sets till Failure

Calf Press
    4 sets 180 lbs till failure

Calf Raises in between all sets 10 Reps

Foods: Low Fat Milk, Protein Shake, BlueBerries, Half a Banana, Grilled Chicken, Sweet Potato, Chicken Seared in Olive Oil, Valencia Rice and BCAAs
    PES R&D

9. Almost done with the bottle guys, will post Final Review and Final Pics soon stay tuned!
    PES R&D

10. Excited for your review man.

Hope you enjoyed your run of it.

11. Yesterday Chest:
    Pullups: 4 sets of 12
    Push Ups: 4 Sets of 20
    Flat Bench: 185 lbs 4 sets of 12
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 70 lbs 4 sets of 10
    Dip Machine: 180 Lbs 4 sets of 15
    Fly Machine: 125 lbs 4 sets of 10
    Free Motion Flys (incline, Decline and Normal): 4 sets of 20 @ 40 lbs
    Free Motion Ab Machine: 6 sets of 20 70 lbs

Foods: Fiber One Bar, Low Fat Milk, RVC Protean, BCAAs, Low Fat Bacon, Turkey, Chicken breast, Pinto Beans, Tortilla, Sunflower Spread.
    PES R&D

12. Shoulders Today
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3x12 60 lbs 1x10 65 lbs
    Inward Shoulder Press Machine: 5x15 70 lbs
    Lateral Raises: 4x15 1 Superset; 20 lbs 7x 15 lbs 7x 10lbs till failure
    Shrug Machine: 4x180 Foward; 4x180 Backwards
    100 Reverse Crunches
    PES R&D

13. Final Review:
    Wow, AAv2 helped me lose fat and at the same time pack on some muscle during my lean bulk. In the ~3 week span, I have lost 4 lbs. But in the end, I look ALOT better than what I did beforehand. This product is no magic pill, however it works great along with a strict diet. The results I received from logging this product is exactly what I hoping for and I am very happy with this product Whoever is in need of a fat burner, should without a doubt give AAv2 a try. The pictures don't lie! After logging this product, I can say I will purchase this product again in the near future. Only negative I have with this product is the GI issues however that what I get for sometimes taking 3 caps on an empty stomach! I did get used to the product so the GI issues did go away with time. If anyone is going to use this product, do not take 1,3 dmaa with it. This gave me a nausea/stimmed out feeling. I saw the best results when dosing 1 pre-meal and 2 after the meal; as well as taking 3 before bed.
    Thanks again EBF, for letting me test out your product!
    Final Score: 9.25/10

Final Picture:
    Name:  IMG_20120601_123708.jpg
Views: 1118
Size:  147.8 KB
    PES R&D

14. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Final Review:
    Wow, AAv2 helped me lose fat and at the same time pack on some muscle during my lean bulk. In the ~3 week span, I have lost 4 lbs. But in the end, I look ALOT better than what I did beforehand. This product is no magic pill, however it works great along with a strict diet. The results I received from logging this product is exactly what I hoping for and I am very happy with this product Whoever is in need of a fat burner, should without a doubt give AAv2 a try. The pictures don't lie! After logging this product, I can say I will purchase this product again in the near future. Only negative I have with this product is the GI issues however that what I get for sometimes taking 3 caps on an empty stomach! I did get used to the product so the GI issues did go away with time. If anyone is going to use this product, do not take 1,3 dmaa with it. This gave me a nausea/stimmed out feeling. I saw the best results when dosing 1 pre-meal and 2 after the meal; as well as taking 3 before bed.
    Thanks again EBF, for letting me test out your product!
    Final Score: 9.25/10

Final Picture:
Views: 1118
    Happy that you saw the progress that you wanted Always nice to have a successful recomp.

As far as the GI issues - yeah, if anyone experiences them, they can always dose AAv2 with some good fats, dose closer to meals, or have fewer pills per dose.

You can definitely see that there is a difference pre to post. Thank you for logging your experience with AAv2. Keep on going hard and all the best with your future fitness goals!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Happy that you saw the progress that you wanted Always nice to have a successful recomp.

As far as the GI issues - yeah, if anyone experiences them, they can always dose AAv2 with some good fats, dose closer to meals, or have fewer pills per dose.

You can definitely see that there is a difference pre to post. Thank you for logging your experience with AAv2. Keep on going hard and all the best with your future fitness goals!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie! Your inputs were very helpful!
    PES R&D

16. Impressive results man! Glad to see AAv2 worked so well
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

17. Nice bro!!!!!

Any way you can post the before and after together so people can really see the difference?

18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Nice bro!!!!!

Any way you can post the before and after together so people can really see the difference?
    Before AAv2
    Name:  IMG_20120512_080426.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  115.6 KB

After AAv2
Views: 136
    PES R&D

19. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Impressive results man! Glad to see AAv2 worked so well
    Thanks AutoKal!
    PES R&D

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    ...EBF is going to be a big name in the future!
    Recompadrol definitely set the bar

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Thanks Rosie! Your inputs were very helpful!
    No worries Glad I could help!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

21. Looking great man great results. Are u going to hold this weight for the summer or start bulking soon

22. Quote Originally Posted by ludbg View Post
    Looking great man great results. Are u going to hold this weight for the summer or start bulking soon
    Thanks! And probably just continue with my lean bulk.
    PES R&D

23. Just read all the post etc, good results! Got a question

So 12 caps vs 6 caps for a long run "1 month" vs 9 caps for 2/12 weeks. What would you say would be better, seem to me like a longer steady run could produce a better run?

24. Well done.man!!! Truely impressive!!!
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Well done.man!!! Truely impressive!!!
    Thank you. I couldn't have done it without your guys support or AAv2.

EBF
    PES R&D

26. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

Thank you. I couldn't have done it without your guys support or AAv2.

EBF
    This is what we like to hear.
    Recompadrol is ever so close and is gonna rock
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Just read all the post etc, good results! Got a question

So 12 caps vs 6 caps for a long run "1 month" vs 9 caps for 2/12 weeks. What would you say would be better, seem to me like a longer steady run could produce a better run?
    6 is recommended dose, 9 is on the high end of the recommendation.

Depending on your diet it can be ran a few ways, before carb meal, after a meal in general, on empty, or 1 cap pre meal and one cap post meal.

depending on how many you take this can all be adjusted to more favorable options. Also depending on how many times a day you eat you can change it up.

you drop weight fast at 12 caps per day. so if your trying to kill i9t last couple weeks of a diet you can definitely do good damage with AAv2

28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    6 is recommended dose, 9 is on the high end of the recommendation.

Depending on your diet it can be ran a few ways, before carb meal, after a meal in general, on empty, or 1 cap pre meal and one cap post meal.

depending on how many you take this can all be adjusted to more favorable options. Also depending on how many times a day you eat you can change it up.

you drop weight fast at 12 caps per day. so if your trying to kill i9t last couple weeks of a diet you can definitely do good damage with AAv2
    Ok, Thank you. I think it would be sick to run 12 caps will doing the leangains lol. Not looking to drop weight that fast with 12 caps, more of just move some stubborn fat while keeping the same weight . I will consider AAv2 one day + recompadrol.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Ok, Thank you. I think it would be sick to run 12 caps will doing the leangains lol. Not looking to drop weight that fast with 12 caps, more of just move some stubborn fat while keeping the same weight . I will consider AAv2 one day + recompadrol.
    Recomping will work nicely
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

30. Just a note to everyone who tuned into this log, I think I did cardio once this whole log. This is my new favorite fat burner
    PES R&D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get ready for the summer with AAv2
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
  2. Time to shred
    By ssbackwards in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 09:30 PM
  3. ETA of when recompadrol and AAv2?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM