Maximize intense

  1. Maximize intense


    Hi I would like to say I don't really like pre-workouts they do give me energy but they also don't sit we'll with me so its just not worth it but I went to a local supp shop and they gave me a free sample of the maximize (samples are great) and I took it before I went workout before I left I told my wife I was going to just going for 30-40 mins (thinking i was going to have to stop) I went and worked out an ran on the treadmill for a hour and a half without a problem got the nice energy that people talk about it was the best preworkout I've taken I have only taken about 3-4 preworkouts and only about 2-3 servings of each but non compare to this one i give it a over all 8/10 just cause I didn't care for the flavor I had fruit punch slam


  2. Ever heard of a period?! Haha jk bro

    Max Intense is some good stuff. Waiting on my tub to come in. Nutra is taking foreverz.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  3. Maximize Intense is the ****. It is my #1 preworkout that I rely on heavily. Couldn't imagine myself with out it... and when I heard 1,3D was going away I bought myself two more tubs! Yea buddy !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman
    Ever heard of a period?! Haha jk bro

    Max Intense is some good stuff. Waiting on my tub to come in. Nutra is taking foreverz.
    I also wright in all caps if that makes it any better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    I also wright in all caps if that makes it any better.
    YEA, YOU

    Name:  Wright_brothers.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  25.4 KB

    WRIGHT!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch

    I also wright in all caps if that makes it any better.
    Does a bear sh*t in the woods?! All caps is the way to go.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  7. Sub'd for the ride! Let me know if you have any questions


  8. Alright #1 can't tell if your making fun or not ether way the info I get on this site is worth stayin for if you are an #2 to the I force rep is this product staying or do you have to get ride of it like the guy above said

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Maximize Intense is the ****. It is my #1 preworkout that I rely on heavily. Couldn't imagine myself with out it... and when I heard 1,3D was going away I bought myself two more tubs! Yea buddy !
    Nice, I ordered 2 tubs myself during the NP sale, I'm hoping I enjoy it as much as you. I'm still waiting to get my order, so for now I'm rocking craze + agmatine which has been the best pwo combo I've had so far.

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    Alright #1 can't tell if your making fun or not ether way the info I get on this site is worth stayin for if you are an #2 to the I force rep is this product staying or do you have to get ride of it like the guy above said
    We're replacing the 1,3 dmaa that's all


  11. we're replacing 1,3 dimethyl with a significantly more effective stimulant(Acacia Rigidula 98%). More energy, same focus....no stim dick.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch
    Alright #1 can't tell if your making fun or not ether way the info I get on this site is worth stayin for if you are an #2 to the I force rep is this product staying or do you have to get ride of it like the guy above said
    Haha relax man, i thought it was clear that i was joking with you! Its all good man... Anyways, pick up some of that Intense. Its on sale everywhere for like 20 bux
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    Hi I would like to say I don't really like pre-workouts they do give me energy but they also don't sit we'll with me so its just not worth it but I went to a local supp shop and they gave me a free sample of the maximize (samples are great) and I took it before I went workout before I left I told my wife I was going to just going for 30-40 mins (thinking i was going to have to stop) I went and worked out an ran on the treadmill for a hour and a half without a problem got the nice energy that people talk about it was the best preworkout I've taken I have only taken about 3-4 preworkouts and only about 2-3 servings of each but non compare to this one i give it a over all 8/10 just cause I didn't care for the flavor I had fruit punch slam
    This one time at band camp....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    we're replacing 1,3 dimethyl with a significantly more effective stimulant(Acacia Rigidula 98%). More energy, same focus....no stim dick.
    I like the sound of this. Thoughts on adding rhodiola or a similar adaptogen?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    we're replacing 1,3 dimethyl with a significantly more effective stimulant(Acacia Rigidula 98%). More energy, same focus....no stim dick.
    Cool I will be buying some of the stuff that's in stores now and when will the new one come out? Cause I'll try some of that to

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

    Haha relax man, i thought it was clear that i was joking with you! Its all good man... Anyways, pick up some of that Intense. Its on sale everywhere for like 20 bux
    It is a good deal I wish I was ether a store owner or a rep so I can try more products

  16. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    Cool I will be buying some of the stuff that's in stores now and when will the new one come out? Cause I'll try some of that to


    It is a good deal I wish I was ether a store owner or a rep so I can try more products
    new one should be out soon, there's still plenty of the 1,3 versions out there for now though, and it's awesome with the 1,3 in my opinion (1,3 junkie here lol). but if you pick up a tub, consider logging it
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  17. Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    Cool I will be buying some of the stuff that's in stores now and when will the new one come out? Cause I'll try some of that to


    It is a good deal I wish I was ether a store owner or a rep so I can try more products
    Put in for logs in the company promotion section. Before I was a rep I got to sample a lot of free products in return of a review/log. Logs also help other members make a decision on whether or not they want to purchase a product.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. maximize v2 vs maximize intense
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:30 AM
  2. Maximize Intense..watcha got for me!?!
    By ISU152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:40 PM
  3. Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:07 PM
  4. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in