Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0

    Tiny is STOKED to get LEAN and MEAN with DAA!! AI SPORTS SPONSORED


    Okay boys and girls first things first which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shout-out to all the AWESOME people over at ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS, who have TIME AND TIME AGAIN... Shown me much love and support while i log all of their bad-ass products that have accompanied in my journey to become the very best i can! Even more thanks to John who has connected me with AI Sports and deserves this honorable mention!



    WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...


    .THE PRODUCTS.



    +



    DAA @ 3 Grams per day / Stoked @ 2 Caps AM. 2 Caps PM.


    .THE DIET.


    Consume around 2500-3000 calories per day with protein emphasis around whole eggs/chicken breast/turkey/HumaPro. Carbs kept higher on training days and kept lower on off days.


    .THE EFFORTS.

    Training style is Rest/Pause + Multi-Drop Hybrid I've came to adopt. I may do 2-3 warm-up sets to "accommodate" myself for a new weight. My emphasis will be on hypertrophy meaning i will aim for 8-12 reps with a 1 second concentric and 4 second eccentric meaning a total tension time of 40 - 60 seconds (not including rest/pause or drops). I may switch to a lower rep scheme with this setup as well to focus more on strength but still receive a massive hormonal response for the increased time with drop sets resulting in both a hypertrophy with more strength emphasis result.
    Here's an example of a set i typically do: Pull-Ups/Assisted Pull-Ups BW x 5 (rest 5 seconds) + maybe 2 more reps (rest 5 seconds again) + 1-2 more reps (rest 5 seconds) *Optional* 1 more rep with 10 second accentuated negative. Drop weight 20-30% go to assisted (NO MORE THAN 10 SECONDS REST BETWEEN DROP). Repeat with drop and finish with another final drop. The purpose of this 1 set is to literally activate ALL growth responses not only from myofibriller but also sarcoplasmically. This 1 set is probably the most pain you will endure training period but it is 100% worth it. The other sets i do is more like warm-up and i still go to failure. The last one is kind of like the "growth guarantee" of training. Form is extremely important too, lots of my weights dropped but i grew more even so. That's why the tempo is so important!!

    .THE CARDIO.

    WILL BE DONE 3-5x a week 30 Minutes.
    Stationary Bike/Stair Stepper/Treadmill (Stair stepper will be a majority)


    .THE STATS.

    6' 4"

    243Lbs

    .THE BEFORE.

    Name:  100_1608.JPG
Views: 632
Size:  568.8 KB

    Name:  100_1610.JPG
Views: 487
Size:  584.6 KB


    .THE AFTER.


    (Coming soon!)


    .THE REVIEW.

    Stoked is definitely going to be a staple in my natural stack from now on, Many of the reasons include that i could definitely see an increase in recovery, libido, strength, well being and confidence. These shuttled the rest of my efforts into training making me stronger and leaner than where i started which is my goal! I now understand how consistency will be my greatest ally. I highly recommend anyone looking to Gain lean mass DAA + Stoked, i'm running DAA for 2 months. I have another product i'm stacking since i'm out now so we'll see how it compares.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  2. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    subbed my fren
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    subbed my fren
    Wercome wercome have a seat and enjoi
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,356
    Answers
    0


    I'll tag along!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    I won't disappoint! Im gonna update some starting stats lift wise
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    In to see you win my friend

    nice stack. I use daa and stoked and I find stoked seems to elimates estrogen for myself.

    Please Pay attention to your joints on stoked and if four caps is too much, I recommend backing down to two

    please take this in the right context. I used 1200 mgs resveratrol every day for about two years and did some research and this high dose for very long time very well may effect estogen and when i dropped my dose my joints got better.

    even 1200 mgs for six months may not effect joints. Only way to tell is see
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In to see you win my friend

    nice stack. I use daa and stoked and I find stoked seems to elimates estrogen for myself.

    Please Pay attention to your joints on stoked and if four caps is too much, I recommend backing down to two

    please take this in the right context. I used 1200 mgs resveratrol every day for about two years and did some research and this high dose for very long time very well may effect estogen and when i dropped my dose my joints got better.

    even 1200 mgs for six months may not effect joints. Only way to tell is see
    I would definitely agree with that, i THINK i might be experiencing that soon today i felt AWESOME though man. My well being has never been so high and i have really bad sunburn but look super happy lol Definitely will keep this in mind though joint discomfort sucks ass, i'm taking cissus quadralangus (super cissus by usp) and i guess i'll see if it's actually doing what it's supposed to!

    Training back/bi's tomorrow and doing stair stepper cardio to top it all off today appetite was up a little and even with eating clean i seemed to still eat more. Never went overboard though!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    So today being day 2 i am already starting to "feel" different. In a good way of course! I'm beginning to predict Stoked + DAA will be my bread/butter. In the future i'll have to stack testopro with it too.. hehehehe
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  9. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    So today being day 2 i am already starting to "feel" different. In a good way of course! I'm beginning to predict Stoked + DAA will be my bread/butter. In the future i'll have to stack testopro with it too.. hehehehe
    DAA definitely helps me feel better in a day or so. Just watch for those sides on either one of them
    Have fun man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Registered User
    ozHarris's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0


    I'm in.. Good luck mate..
  11. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0


    I'm in bro!
  12. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the support guys! Heading to the gym to train back/bi's right now!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  13. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    I'll be keeping an eye on this one..
    Tear it up bro!
    Cultivating Mass.
  14. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    In for a Friday bump!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Answers
    0


    I see your Friday bump and bump it with a subbed!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  16. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    YEAHHH BUDDY!

    Picked up my Magic Matcha today!! Will be taking 1 serving a day mid-day.

    Back Bi's 5/4/12 Weight 242Lbs

    Wide Grip Assisted Pull-up -40 x 6 + 4 R/P + Drops. Improved!
    1 Arm DB Row 135 x 8 + 4 R/P + Drops. Improvement of lat engagement had a better pump and felt contractions more with just the lat.
    Underhand Close Grip Pull Down 110 x 12 + 4 R/P + Drops. Improved!
    V Bar Pull-Down laying oppposite way for lat emphasis 90 x 10 super slow + Scapula depression/Retraction at end.
    Spider Curls 25 x 10 First time doing this exercise KEEPING THIS ONE!
    DB Alt curls right after spider curls 25 x 8
    EZ Bar 21's 40Lbs x 21 First time doing these too KEEPING THIS ONE!

    10 Minutes Incline Treadmill Cardio

    Doing another session of cardio with my friend for about 30 minutes later! Awesome day!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  17. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Wow i forgot to put my split in the training info! DERP haha

    Day 1: Chest/Tri's
    Day 2: OFF
    Day 3: Back/Bi's
    Day 4: OFF
    Day 5: Shoulders
    Day 6: OFF
    Day 7: Legs
    Day 8: OFF
    Repeat

    Hitting each body part every 8 days.

    My back is killing me right now, i feel soo damn drained! BCAA's to the rescue and then having some Magic Matcha!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  18. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Okay boys and girls first things first which is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shout-out to all the AWESOME people over at ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS, who have TIME AND TIME AGAIN... Shown me much love and support while i log all of their bad-ass products that have accompanied in my journey to become the very best i can! Even more thanks to John who has connected me with AI Sports and deserves this honorable mention!



    WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...


    .THE PRODUCTS.



    +



    DAA @ 3 Grams per day / Stoked @ 2 Caps AM. 2 Caps PM.


    .THE DIET.


    Consume around 2500-3000 calories per day with protein emphasis around whole eggs/chicken breast/turkey/HumaPro. Carbs kept higher on training days and kept lower on off days.


    .THE EFFORTS.

    Training style is Rest/Pause + Multi-Drop Hybrid I've came to adopt. I may do 2-3 warm-up sets to "accommodate" myself for a new weight. My emphasis will be on hypertrophy meaning i will aim for 8-12 reps with a 1 second concentric and 4 second eccentric meaning a total tension time of 40 - 60 seconds (not including rest/pause or drops). I may switch to a lower rep scheme with this setup as well to focus more on strength but still receive a massive hormonal response for the increased time with drop sets resulting in both a hypertrophy with more strength emphasis result.
    Here's an example of a set i typically do: Pull-Ups/Assisted Pull-Ups BW x 5 (rest 5 seconds) + maybe 2 more reps (rest 5 seconds again) + 1-2 more reps (rest 5 seconds) *Optional* 1 more rep with 10 second accentuated negative. Drop weight 20-30% go to assisted (NO MORE THAN 10 SECONDS REST BETWEEN DROP). Repeat with drop and finish with another final drop. The purpose of this 1 set is to literally activate ALL growth responses not only from myofibriller but also sarcoplasmically. This 1 set is probably the most pain you will endure training period but it is 100% worth it. The other sets i do is more like warm-up and i still go to failure. The last one is kind of like the "growth guarantee" of training. Form is extremely important too, lots of my weights dropped but i grew more even so. That's why the tempo is so important!!

    .THE CARDIO.

    WILL BE DONE 3-5x a week 30 Minutes.
    Stationary Bike/Stair Stepper/Treadmill (Stair stepper will be a majority)


    .THE STATS.

    6' 4"

    243Lbs

    .THE BEFORE.

    Name:  100_1608.JPG
Views: 632
Size:  568.8 KB

    Name:  100_1610.JPG
Views: 487
Size:  584.6 KB


    .THE AFTER.


    (Coming soon!)


    .THE REVIEW.


    (Coming soon!)

    Time to Rock and Roll! I started my Stoked / DAA / Testo Pro as well. Excited to see the progression in this log
  19. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Wow i forgot to put my split in the training info! DERP haha

    Day 1: Chest/Tri's
    Day 2: OFF
    Day 3: Back/Bi's
    Day 4: OFF
    Day 5: Shoulders
    Day 6: OFF
    Day 7: Legs
    Day 8: OFF
    Repeat

    Hitting each body part every 8 days.

    My back is killing me right now, i feel soo damn drained! BCAA's to the rescue and then having some Magic Matcha!
    are calves on leg days?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    are calves on leg days?
    Yeah guess i should of said that xD
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  21. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Time to Rock and Roll! I started my Stoked / DAA / Testo Pro as well. Excited to see the progression in this log
    Dude that stack would be awesome, thanks for joining

    So just did about another 30 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. Today I've trained and done about an hour of cardio i'm wiped out right now! Well worth it though.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  22. Registered User
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,319
    Answers
    0


    subbed my freidn, another epic title as well haha
  23. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    subbed my freidn, another epic title as well haha
    haha thanks man, glad you like it too i thought it was funny xD
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  24. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Weight fasted this morning: 236Lbs

    Think i'm doing it right I may even up my calories a little bit considering i'm doing cardio almost every day and some days even 2x a day.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  25. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Just did about 20 minutes of cardio 10 stair stepper higher intensity and 10 treadmill moderate intensity. Burned about 250-300 calories, tomorrow training Shoulders heavy! Feeling awesome right now.

    Also figured out a technique to break up my traps and any knots/adhesions in them. You lay on the floor on your back with your feet flat on the floor to keep your back against the ground, Take a tennis ball and put it under you trap and lay on it (may hurt a little at first) now slowly lift your arm over your head and breath out while trying to touch the floor behind your head with your arm straight. After doing that a few times put more of your body weight on the tennis ball so there's more pressure on your trap and repeat lifting your arm and breathing. Breathing helps a TON to relax any knotted up fibers. I used to had mid back pain because of all the tension in my neck/traps. So far i feel amazing after doing this, i don't really have the money to go get ART so i try to improvise with a tennis ball. Did this for my rotator cuff and even my lat. There are some areas that are very hard to do but as i figure them out i will let you all know
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  26. Registered User
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,319
    Answers
    0


    i do that kind of stuff with a muscle trac its like a personal little foam roller thing with spikes on it to break up the knots, good stuff!
  27. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i do that kind of stuff with a muscle trac its like a personal little foam roller thing with spikes on it to break up the knots, good stuff!
    I might need to get one of those i need something more intense than the tennis ball now haha.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  28. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    Is there a particular reason behind doing different types of cardio in one session? Is it just to break up the monotony?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  29. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Is there a particular reason behind doing different types of cardio in one session? Is it just to break up the monotony?
    Yeah pretty much, it makes it feel like it goes by faster too I am a big fan of high intensity but i like to back off since i'm not trying to be a marathon runner haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  30. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Just did about 20 minutes of cardio 10 stair stepper higher intensity and 10 treadmill moderate intensity. Burned about 250-300 calories, tomorrow training Shoulders heavy! Feeling awesome right now.

    Also figured out a technique to break up my traps and any knots/adhesions in them. You lay on the floor on your back with your feet flat on the floor to keep your back against the ground, Take a tennis ball and put it under you trap and lay on it (may hurt a little at first) now slowly lift your arm over your head and breath out while trying to touch the floor behind your head with your arm straight. After doing that a few times put more of your body weight on the tennis ball so there's more pressure on your trap and repeat lifting your arm and breathing. Breathing helps a TON to relax any knotted up fibers. I used to had mid back pain because of all the tension in my neck/traps. So far i feel amazing after doing this, i don't really have the money to go get ART so i try to improvise with a tennis ball. Did this for my rotator cuff and even my lat. There are some areas that are very hard to do but as i figure them out i will let you all know
    injury prevenetion is huge in this game. Its worth the time to take care of your body. Trust me, I made this mistake for about 6-8 or so years

    5lbs is a lot. Its common to lose a lot at first for some, when starting their diet. My body almost works the opposite. do you have a machine at dbc that measures how much muscle and fat you have ?

    Luckly, where I go there is a $$7000.00 machine that I can use every week to see exactly where I stand.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    injury prevenetion is huge in this game. Its worth the time to take care of your body. Trust me, I made this mistake for about 6-8 or so years

    5lbs is a lot. Its common to loose a lot at first for some. My body almost works the opposite. do you have a machine at dbc that measures how much muscle and fat you have ?

    Luckly where I go theres a $$7000.00 machine that I can use every week to see exactly where I stand.
    It could of been some water too but i'm busting my butt so hopefully it's mostly fat. I wish we had a machine for that, place is pretty basic. Been getting a lot of compliments so i guess i'm doing it right, I want to stay consistent though. Did great today that's for sure!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  32. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Kicked soo much ass today, Trained shoulders went heavier and was no problem INSANE pumps. Did 15 minutes of high intensity cardio on stair stepper. Then went back about 3 hours later and did 30 minutes of high intensity cardio with a friend. THEN after that i went and saw RAMMSTEIN which i'm going to say was the best show I've ever and will ever see. Every song they used different effects like shooting 15-20 foot flames from masks ATTACHED TO THEIR FACES. Every one was different, if they come to your state GO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, they haven't performed in the USA in like 10+ years.

    Delts 5/6/12
    Started with Side delts/middle delts whatever their called, been changing exercise position and it allows me to hit different muscles when i'm fresh and ready.

    Standing Laterals 30 x 20, 35 x 20 + Drops, Seated 25 x ? + Drops. Improved!
    1 Arm Leaning Laterals 15 x 18 (First time doing these i like them)
    Rear Delt Fly 15 x 10 (Didn't do much of these cause of the next exercise, It is AMAZING for rear delts)
    Lat Machine Rear Delt Row 80 x 10, 90 x 12 + Drops. These are done in a squat position OFF the seat about 1 foot back, You squat down and round your back while pushing your scapula forward, then focus on JUST pulling with your rear delts, the ROM is very small so you have to really focus and use a mirror to make sure your form is good. I had the absolute most insane pump with this exercise and it's a lot easier than having to bend over with a barbell where your lower back is strained and takes away from your focus.
    Upright Row 1 Arm w/DB 50 x 10. Improved! These are done for overall shoulder development but i focus on side delt more than anything.
    DB overhead press seated 60 x 8 + Drop + Front raises. Improved!
    EzBar Upright Row 70 x 12. Improved!
    Seated 1 Arm DB Shrug 110 x 21 Drop to 90 x 12, 120 x 12. Improved! Went up 20Lbs on this exercise with no problem at all.

    Sticking with these weights for about 2-3 weeks and then will add slightly more weight, i think this way i can adapt to the weight and form to feel what's going on and then move up.

    My libido is getting pretty nuts with Stoked + DAA xD
    No dry joints yet.
    Leaning out at a rate i would consider is the fastest so far i've ever done, Even when i did insanity it didn't come this fast. Everything seems to be in the right place!
    Cut in leg is slowly getting more pronounced.
    Traps becoming more visible.

    Gonna take pic's after week 2, Then another set after week 4.

    ..Would really like to log this for 8 weeks, If the pic's are worthy maybe we could make that happen?? I'll let you all be the judge the pic's won't lie!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  33. Registered User
    jiggamanbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Dude that stack would be awesome, thanks for joining

    So just did about another 30 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. Today I've trained and done about an hour of cardio i'm wiped out right now! Well worth it though.
    make sure you get your rest to repair / recover!
  34. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    make sure you get your rest to repair / recover!
    Definitely! I plan on having a complete off day this week along with a few higher calorie days still under maintenance though. Did 2 sessions of moderate intensity cardio today 30 minutes each. Ate a little more today which is fine with me. Back up to 240Lbs Hmmm..is this a recomp i am smelling?!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  35. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Weight fasted this morning: 236Lbs

    Think i'm doing it right I may even up my calories a little bit considering i'm doing cardio almost every day and some days even 2x a day.
    In my opinion that is totally fine since your burning calories

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Definitely! I plan on having a complete off day this week along with a few higher calorie days still under maintenance though. Did 2 sessions of moderate intensity cardio today 30 minutes each. Ate a little more today which is fine with me. Back up to 240Lbs Hmmm..is this a recomp i am smelling?!
    hopefully your smelling right =) most likely the glycogen in the muscles making them swell. When I go low carb for a few days , then add in two or three moderate carb days , that machine I do my readings say i gained 4 lbs of muscle. All it is is the carbs swelling the muscles up, making them bigger. on them carb days are great days to take in extra creatine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  36. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In my opinion that is totally fine since your burning calories



    hopefully your smelling right =) most likely the glycogen in the muscles making them swell. When I go low carb for a few days , then add in two or three moderate carb days , that machine I do my readings say i gained 4 lbs of muscle. All it is is the carbs swelling the muscles up, making them bigger. on them carb days are great days to take in extra creatine
    Agreed, today i'm gonna move up to 3k calories. I'm doing 2x a day cardio almost every day plus training so if anything it'll help! I was starting to get "tired" yesterday though while my appetite was rising. I plan on getting the biggest Lamb pita from Mr. Pita i can find today!

    Thanks for that tip for the carbs + creatine i'll be adding 2 caps of kre-alkalyn today to see what happens Weight is 241Lbs today, was kind of like wtf? Doing cardio 2x today too so i think today will be a perfect day to increase the cals.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  37. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Omfg i will be stiff leg dead-lifting 400lbs for reps no problem by the end of this year.... Maybe even 500 regular stance off the floor!!!!! Details on workout will be up soon!!!!!!

    Oh yeah and i do 4 second negative to maximize TUT and keep myself as safe as possible to avoid injury. Had a guy help me on my form which i picked up VERY quick and it helps by leaps and bounds!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  38. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Annnd here it is! Used 2 scoops of the Pre workout Craze, i'll be using it for Legs every session it gives me the most insane focus not even joking.
    I think i may have used the heavy bar today too so these weights might be 5-10lbs lighter which would only make me feel even more accomplished!
    Stiff Leg Deads (1" Deficit) 345 x 6, 355 x 2 *Both PR's* Just straps no belt!!
    Leg Ext 295 x 12 R/P *PR*
    Hack Squats (Quad emphasized no lockout going down to about parallel) 5 Plates x 10, 8. 3 Plates x 40 R/P *Both PR's*
    Standing Calve Raise 120 x 4 minute extended set x 2 + 30 second stretch at end. HOLY SH*T OUCH OUCH OUCH BURNIN AND PUMP'D!

    Even though my diet a calorie deficit i keep my form very strict so i do not risk injury, If i go heavy, i make sure 100% everything is right and feels good. IF not i rack it!

    Pretty basic layout but my legs are already a strong point so i'm just focusing on getting them stronger at this point.

    10 Minutes Stair Stepper Cardio

    1 more session of cardio tonight, eating kind of whatever today to replenish. Had a PB&J post workout for dem carbs!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  39. Registered User
    BaDgErFaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    426
    Answers
    0


    Subbed! Awesome stack, looking forward to see how it goes!
  40. Registered User
    thetinyguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,184
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Subbed! Awesome stack, looking forward to see how it goes!
    Thanks! I'm busting my ass right now so i won't disappoint you
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tiny's 3 MONTH HGHpro LOG OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:41 PM
  2. Kleen's AI Sports Z3 and STOKED Review
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
  3. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in