SKEPTICAL OF HEMAVOL - AnabolicMinds.com

SKEPTICAL OF HEMAVOL

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

SKEPTICAL OF HEMAVOL

I was a little skeptical so I bought the sample pack.

I admit I was wrong.
    This product is awesome ! crazy pumps! I swear I saw muscles in my arm that I never seen swell up. Used next time on shoulders and was equally impressive. Ordered me a tub yesterday. I just ran 1 scoop with my stim. I'm hooked 10/10.

Side note: vaughn you were right do not try and compare hemavol to regular n.o. products. They should not be mentioned in the same breath.

Summary: If you are thinking about this product. Stop thinking just buy it. You want be let down.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome review, really glad to hear you liked Hemavol, definitely one of my favorite products in general

if you can ever afford to do it, try 1.5 to 2 scoops, the pumps are just not fair, and it blows any other n.o. product out of the water at that dose
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review man.. thanks for posting up as this will really help many people out. Glad you liked and you found a winner!

Mike
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another believer!!! Lol welcome to the world of muscle fullness!!

5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aint nothin sweeter than "you were right"

Lol JK, glad u enjoyed it. Goes awesome with Max Intense
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another use for Hemavol might be to pump up before going out to the beach. ; )
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Another use for Hemavol might be to pump up before going out to the beach. ; )

push ups at the beach parking lot FTW!!!!

ahahah glad we won you over....even with all these amazing feedback, we still have skeptical hippos :/
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

push ups at the beach parking lot FTW!!!!

ahahah glad we won you over....even with all these amazing feedback, we still have skeptical hippos :/
    You know what I mean. Looking swole for the ladies !

I haven't tried it yet since I am doing a solo log right now, but I have no doubts. I love Agmatine and the ingredient profile on this is great ! I have it in my cabinet ready to go in 3 weeks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

All the reviews look great and people I respect on this board are taking this. Can't wait to try.
    I started a new log at:
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    All the reviews look great and people I respect on this board are taking this. Can't wait to try.

dont get us wrong we do have people that arent responding to it... but once they tell us they are struggling and explain how they are using it, then try to help by tweaking things a bit (amt of water...timing of dose...empty stomach) to make it work for them
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

dont get us wrong we do have people that arent responding to it... but once they tell us they are struggling and explain how they are using it, then try to help by tweaking things a bit (amt of water...timing of dose...empty stomach) to make it work for them
    Cool, it looks like I will have plenty of support when I do my run. Thank you !
    I started a new log at:
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't think I was responding well to it. I tried empty stomach 12oz of water 1 scoop.
    May up the water to 20oz & see if that helps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I don't think I was responding well to it. I tried empty stomach 12oz of water 1 scoop.
    May up the water to 20oz & see if that helps.
    20z may be more beneficial. It is the GMS that will add to the water being drawn in and pump produced
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

How much agmantine is in intense? I know it's proprietary blend but any subtle hints ???
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Also I down my hemavol with 8 oz of water and I'll down another 32 oz's during my hour lifting. I think the water is a major factor if your not responding.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Water, yeah thats what Ive been hearing.
    Rob are you doing 1 or 2 scoops? I heard more than 1 scoop was overkill. Either way I will try 1 scoop in my pre workout which is Shock Therapy at about 12oz of water and then during lifting ill try and get more down, but damn thats a lot of water in a short period of time.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For me 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops is a huge huge difference I know it seems weird but personally it's a 100% difference
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

One scoop + one scoop of Glycergrow is pretty intense. Maybe even another couple grams of Citrulline Malate. I do this with some beta alanine and aminos and I'm set.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I do one scoop with a scoop of body octane. It's some sick pumps. It may seem like a lot of water but I'm killing it in the gym and sweat is pouring.
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    For me 1 scoop and 1.5 scoops is a huge huge difference I know it seems weird but personally it's a 100% difference
    Well you might as well do 2 scoops

I'm going to try 1 scoop of this with my shock therapy and 20oz + of water and see what happens....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I do one scoop with a scoop of body octane. It's some sick pumps. It may seem like a lot of water but I'm killing it in the gym and sweat is pouring.
    Looks like somebody is a fan of a certain website's deal of the day!
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

Looks like somebody is a fan of a certain website's deal of the day!
    Have not seen those sites in a while.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  166 lbs.

I drink one scoop as soon as I wake up and one scoop as my pre-workout. I love this stuff.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Have not seen those sites in a while.
    There's one that pretty much every day has a special on Hemavol + Intense or Hemavol + Body Octane.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    There's one that pretty much every day has a special on Hemavol + Intense or Hemavol + Body Octane.
    Yeah I jumped on those deals a few times. Hemavol is awesome but it's expensive so I need to try and balance what I can. I wish nutra took paypal I can hide that from the wife but I understand why they stoped using it.
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

Yeah I jumped on those deals a few times. Hemavol is awesome but it's expensive so I need to try and balance what I can. I wish nutra took paypal I can hide that from the wife but I understand why they stoped using it.
    Wonder why they stopped paypal...
    Yeah Hemavol is expensive. I don't know I'm going to give it a shot tonight and/tomorrow. If it doesn't work for me I'm throwing it up for sale.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

I'm still perfecting how to take mine. I find if I take it 30 min before gym the pumps will start to kick in say 15-20 min in to my workout and last for good hour. Also if I recently ate I don't even bother taking it .. doesn't really work for me. Just thought I would give u some feed back. Can't wait to get the opportunity to stack with another stim based pre besides just coffee.

BTW way tips on maintaining the pump or muscle fullness throughout the week?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Wonder why they stopped paypal...
    Yeah Hemavol is expensive. I don't know I'm going to give it a shot tonight and/tomorrow. If it doesn't work for me I'm throwing it up for sale.
    People can dispute charges to easy. I'm thinking that's the reason.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    I'm still perfecting how to take mine. I find if I take it 30 min before gym the pumps will start to kick in say 15-20 min in to my workout and last for good hour. Also if I recently ate I don't even bother taking it .. doesn't really work for me. Just thought I would give u some feed back. Can't wait to get the opportunity to stack with another stim based pre besides just coffee.

BTW way tips on maintaining the pump or muscle fullness throughout the week?
    You'll never keep those gym pumps for to long after you finish your workout. Try Taking an extra 1-2 grams of agmatine before your largest carb meal. That will help with muscle fullness

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. im starting to be skeptical about Custom Capsules products
    By ryaroberts in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. 1-andro RD by AMS? Skeptical?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:32 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:41 AM