AE is logging again...this time a PES production (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
photo.jpg

I have to say...Natty is far and away the most generous guy here at AM and the most generous I have come across in the supplement industry. I am going to be logging AE/EP/Agmatine for the month :woohoo:

For those that have followed previous logs of mine, I run a modified powerlifting style routine with 6 days a week of lifting and cardio 6-7 days as well. I am up well before the majority of the world, and am usually done with both cardio and lifting by 5am. Here is the routine

Saturday: legs/back
Sunday: chest/tris
Monday: off
Tuesday: legs/calves
Wednesday: back
Thursday: chest/tris
Friday: shoulders

Major focus is on big compound movements, with emphasis on going as heavy as I can as often as I can

Other supps I am currently taking
Creapure
Protein
Glutamine
Orange Triad
Animal Flex (finishing container)

I have over 2 decades of experience and really have a good feel for how these will hit me. Really expecting top notch results as I have always received great results with PES.

Will be back this afternoon with results from "heavy" box squats and deads.

This will be a fun ride!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review 5/25

I am on the last day and a half so I figured now is a good time to write down some final thoughts

Weight was up a little to 207, although it did in fact go as high as 210. The positive of the weight gain was that I was visibly leaner and harder. Vascularity increased 10 fold on this, as did the muscular hardness

Libido skyrocketed. My wife can attest, I was walking around as one giant horndog. Sometimes it was too much, which is a good thing.

Strength, I saw some minimal gains throughout, but with the schedule I keep it is very difficult to note for certain how effective this would be on a normal schedule.

Overall:
Erase Pro is fantastic, and I would use again anytime. In fact, I already have an unopened bottle in my closet for future use. :woohoo: In terms of ABE, I definitely enjoyed it, but I do not know if I can make a fair assessment due to my schedule.

A great thanks to PES, and really a job well done to them for solid supplements

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd !

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for jumping aboard guys. Will be starting shortly (a day or 2), really psyched for this

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started dosing this am, with a little morning cardio.

Will be updating first post with stats etc..... Hitting some legs and back today

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a little rundown of the day. As an aside, I forgot that higher doses of forskolin can upset my stomach, so I made sure to have a "heavier" meal post workout. Now...no problems

Legs
Box squats *made an error in judgement that cost me some explosion. I didnt warm up nearly enough (no treadmill, stretching etc..) Stayed at 275 for sets, but was not nearly as strong as I hoped

Back
Deads 455lbs for a struggling 1 stayed around 405 after that for sets of 2,3,3
Wide grip chins 4 sets
Meadow rows (just read about these in a magazine) 2 25's on the end of the bar good pump from that one

As is typical, when I hit back I always throw in some bi work
BB Curls (4 sets) 115lbs
Hammer curls (4 sets) 55lbs

Nothing of note on day 1. Tomorrow is "heavy" chest and tri's. I am hopeful that the right chest twinge is better and I can get close to 350.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning dose in after cardio. Nothing to report yet. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice man, u have the new anabeta elite and the new agmatine!
Excited to see how it does for u.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man, u have the new anabeta elite and the new agmatine!
Excited to see how it does for u.
glad to have you along Aaron

Had a real solid workout this afternoon

Did 20 minutes of treadmill as a warmup to get a decent sweat going prior to the lift

chest
flat bp 335 for 1 then did 2 sets at 315 for 2 per
incline bp 275 2 sets of 3
floor press up to 275 for 4 reps

tris
jm press sets at 225lbs for 5-7 reps
french press 115 (assuming a z-bar weighs 25lbs) sets of 8

Some initial thoughts: strength is pretty much as it was prior to, although i will say one very noticeable issue is muscular hardness and pump. I took the 2 agmatine pre workout and the 2 AE post, I am still pumped with veins quite prominent and chest feels like stone

Tomorrow is an off lift day, but will be doing some early am cardio as always.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to have you along Aaron

Had a real solid workout this afternoon

Did 20 minutes of treadmill as a warmup to get a decent sweat going prior to the lift

chest
flat bp 335 for 1 then did 2 sets at 315 for 2 per
incline bp 275 2 sets of 3
floor press up to 275 for 4 reps

tris
jm press sets at 225lbs for 5-7 reps
french press 115 (assuming a z-bar weighs 25lbs) sets of 8

Some initial thoughts: strength is pretty much as it was prior to, although i will say one very noticeable issue is muscular hardness and pump. I took the 2 agmatine pre workout and the 2 AE post, I am still pumped with veins quite prominent and chest feels like stone

Tomorrow is an off lift day, but will be doing some early am cardio as always.
Nice weight on those lifts bro! I hope to one day be at that weight or higher! :) I've been wanting to try that anabeta elite and now the agmatine so this is a great opportunity to see just what it can do.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this.

Out of interest, what do you think to the Synthetic Supplements label?

Ben

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this.

Out of interest, what do you think to the Synthetic Supplements label?

Ben
Doesn't look bad at all! I do however give mad props to PES and there labeling abilities, those labels definitely catch the eye! They are very unique and cool looking.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard Ben. Good to have you here

The labels are sweet, very eye catching.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in my usual morning cardio

40 minutes @ highest incline 12% got a good sweat going, then went straight into some ab work.

Back tomorrow for legs and calves :)

Will also weigh in tomorrow as well

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a really good leg/ calf workout this am. Ended with a crazy calf pump that I even went to my wife to show here. She didn't care...at all. :lol:

Box squats don't typically keep tabs on the total number of sets. Went as high as 275 for 5 major focus was on lower weights and form. Nice and jello legged now

1 leg calf raises on the box. Sets of 20 reps per leg. Veins we exploding everywhere. Not sure if that is attributed to the agmatine or the AE/EP but it was awesome

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I like your training. :)
Kill it man!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a nice workout this am. Struggled getting out of bed, but got progressively more awake as the workout went on.

35 minutes of cardio

Meadow rows (5 sets) 8-12 per set
Tbar rows (4 sets) 8 reps per
BTN pulls up (4 sets) 8 reps per
Good mornings (5 sets) 5 reps per 3 sets at 225lbs

Definitely was fatigued at the conclusion, but felt strong throughout. I am really enjoying the good mornings, and am optimistic of their assistance in the deads.

From a supp side, interestingly I had to go to a tighter notch on my belt today (awesome!) and my weight is up to 208. That is saying quite a bit right now

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great strength day today, but also one where I got so into what I was doing I lost track of time, which made me rush the

Incline BP 300lbs 1 easy rep 2 sets @ 275 for 3 reps per
Flat BP 2 sets at 315lbs 1 rep per

I went for far too long on chest which limited what I was planning for triceps

JM Press 5X5 @ 225lbs

Had to stop after that for time constraints.

Was really pleased with my strength this am, as my incline work was also on a slightly higher incline than normal. I also will say....elbows were stiff, which is a sign that the EP is truly kicking in right now. As that was how it felt when I used it the last time.

Muscular hardness and vascularity are also up quite a bit as well. Overall quite pleased thus far with the stack

steppinRazor

Awards
How did I miss this?!
Impressive lifts my man..I'm definitely in!

I'm really not at all familiar with agmatine, what do you expect that this supp will do for you?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this?!
Impressive lifts my man..I'm definitely in!

I'm really not at all familiar with agmatine, what do you expect that this supp will do for you?
Always good to have you along.

I have heard varying aspects to agmatine. From pump to slight body comp changes. I have noticed decent pump aspects thus far.

steppinRazor

Awards
hell yeah man..

lookin forward to seein how this stack treats ya - keep up the good work

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A shut it down day

Today was one of those days where i was better served staying in bed. I slept wrong thanks to the dog, and woke up with a strain in my right rhomboid. I have had issues there before, but I figured I could work through it. Needless to say, workout was fast and painful

Got in treadmill time: 30 minutes 12% incline

Shoulders was another thing all together. Had no explosiveness at all.

5X5 seated press didnt go higher than 155
5X5 btn press stayed at 135

tried 1 set of bb shrugs....no chance, that movement legitimately hurt. Have a large not now in the area of the rhomboid. So will try to relax and loosen it up today. Based on past experience, it should be somewhat better by tomorrow.

I actually tore (minor) the rhomboid while in high school, and never let it heal. I actually lifted through it. :aargh:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a nice workout this am. Struggled getting out of bed, but got progressively more awake as the workout went on.

35 minutes of cardio

Meadow rows (5 sets) 8-12 per set
Tbar rows (4 sets) 8 reps per
BTN pulls up (4 sets) 8 reps per
Good mornings (5 sets) 5 reps per 3 sets at 225lbs

Definitely was fatigued at the conclusion, but felt strong throughout. I am really enjoying the good mornings, and am optimistic of their assistance in the deads.

From a supp side, interestingly I had to go to a tighter notch on my belt today (awesome!) and my weight is up to 208. That is saying quite a bit right now
Great stuff. Keep up the good work. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was one of those days where i was better served staying in bed. I slept wrong thanks to the dog, and woke up with a strain in my right rhomboid. I have had issues there before, but I figured I could work through it. Needless to say, workout was fast and painful

Got in treadmill time: 30 minutes 12% incline

Shoulders was another thing all together. Had no explosiveness at all.

5X5 seated press didnt go higher than 155
5X5 btn press stayed at 135

tried 1 set of bb shrugs....no chance, that movement legitimately hurt. Have a large not now in the area of the rhomboid. So will try to relax and loosen it up today. Based on past experience, it should be somewhat better by tomorrow.

I actually tore (minor) the rhomboid while in high school, and never let it heal. I actually lifted through it. :aargh:
wow great update. Sorry to hear about the Rhomboid though... Take it easy :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in my typical 40 minute weekend cardio. Heres the interesting thing: weight was 210 this am :wow:

Something is definitely up, as my weight has increased yet my belt needs to be tightened.

Also, based on reading Mr. Cooper's (smart dude right there) thoughts on agmatine, I have begun to summize that my excellent sleep is agmatine related. This is a very versatile ingredient, that looks to be making its way into my regiment on a regular basis.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent workout today...then an afternoon date with my daughter to see the Avengers

Box squats 5X% @ 275lbs
1 legged squats off the box sets of 12

DL 435 for 1.5 (died toward the end) 2 sets @ 405 for 2
BTN pull ups sets of 8
Good mornings sets @ 205 5X5

good pump, crazy sweat going

really pumped for tomorrows chest and tris, really hope I can get a shot at 350

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morning cardio completed. Will be resting up till a hopefully heavy chest day later this afternoon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a fairly decent lift today. 15 minutes of treadmill warmup.

Flat BP 335lbs for 1 and I could feel the slight strain was not completely healed
Push Press 305 for 1 (this was really painful)
Incline BP didnt go over 225 for 5X5

JM Press 5X5 @ 255
2arm db extensions superset @ 75lbs and 55lbs

Will update tomorrow with overall thoughts and a weight update

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
typical morning cardio in 40 minutes 12% incline then ab work

I woke up with a stiff back, which is an indication that my weight is high (always happens when I hit 210) that seems to be my magic number. I am going to see what this stuff will do for me on a slightly lower caloric intake.

Also, a quick note....my libido is always high and I am not sure if the ridiculous increase over the last few days is as a result of the AE/EP stack....but damn

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
typical morning cardio in 40 minutes 12% incline then ab work

I woke up with a stiff back, which is an indication that my weight is high (always happens when I hit 210) that seems to be my magic number. I am going to see what this stuff will do for me on a slightly lower caloric intake.

Also, a quick note....my libido is always high and I am not sure if the ridiculous increase over the last few days is as a result of the AE/EP stack....but damn
Wouldn't see why it wouldn't be. :)

Erase gave me a small tick in libido as I recall as well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't see why it wouldn't be. :)

Erase gave me a small tick in libido as I recall as well.
It has been up quite a bit. I have also noticed a slight increase in oily skin too. Shows things are on the upswing...so to speak

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some strange stuff going on with this thread...missing posts etc... I believe that this is a site issue.

Regardless here is the overall sum of the workout today

Box squats (12 sets) dont ask why so many, got too focused on trying to get a soreness from the legs. stayed at 225lbs focusing on reps and form
Standing BB calf raises after each set of squats, did calf raises for 12 reps per set

Fat gripp hammer curls (3 sets)
Regular hammer curls (3 sets)
* amazed at the weight differential between these exercises and how dramatic the fat grippz are.

Overall thoughts:
Muscular hardness and vascularity are quite noticeable. Even body parts that are not being worked, feel like stone to the touch. This stack coupled with the fat grippz this am really lit up my forearms in a big way. Additionally, I noticed some early veins in my front left delt. That is new for me. Nothing of note yet on strength, pretty consistent with my most previous log. I will say that my hunger is way up, which is good, but can be difficult to control

Will do a weigh in again tomorrow

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got a good start this am with 30 minutes of cardio, then it was time to fry back. I will say right off the bat that the back pump was/still is very noticeable

Good mornings 5X5 with 205 and 225
Wide grip chins sets of 8
Meadow rows 2 25's sets of 8-10
BB rows 5X5 185-205

Again, the pump was huge. Felt I got in a good deal of weight and volume in a short period of time. I didnt provide myself a lot of rest in between sets.

Weight this am is 209, still a little on the high side for me, but not outrageous. On the positive of that is my typical workpants are definitely looser and my vascularity is quite high

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the inclusion of Fat Gripz. I have been using them a while- the difference in some exercises is phenomenal.

If you are ever feeling like you want to work on your grip go for deadlift day with Fat Gripz lol. I had to drop to 135lbs!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the inclusion of Fat Gripz. I have been using them a while- the difference in some exercises is phenomenal.

If you are ever feeling like you want to work on your grip go for deadlift day with Fat Gripz lol. I had to drop to 135lbs!
I can imagine. I stunned at how drastic the difference is.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right pec still not at 100%, but was able to work through it pretty well. I will admit to lower weight on flat today, specifically since I hit incline hard. Took a while to truly loosen up as well, but I kind of expect that as I get older :(

30 minutes on the treadmill, typically fasted am cardio and warmup

Incline BP used a lot of warmup sets, once I felt strong enough hit 275 for 3 :woohoo: Chest hurt like hell after that
Flat bp went no higher than 275 here, after 4 sets called it a day on chest

JM press (9 sets) hit 275 for 1 on this (huge for me, and it seems 275 was my magic number today) also hit 255 for an easy 2

Went a little overboard on the JM this am, as I was cranky that my chest was still struggling with the slight strain.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SInce I am off today (awaiting verizon) I am splitting up my routine to match a typical weekend workout.

I did my morning cardio 45 minutes and some ab work. Will be hitting shoulders and traps this afternoon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on Verizon, but did workout shoulders and traps

Again...took a while to really loosen up. Shoulders and elbows were exceptionally stiff

Seated press sets at 185lbs 4 reps per
Btn press sets of 135lbs for 8-10
Bb shrugs she's of 405
Arnold presses 70's sets of 8

Once I loosened up I was fine, however it is taking progressively longer to get loose

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typically am cardio of 40 minutes at 12% incline. Today is a big back/leg day.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
So far how would you compare your results to Anabeta and Erase? Is it worth the exta cash?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mediocre day of lifting. Evidently my wife volunteered us to work at the carnival at my daughters school. All day in the heat took its toll

I did get in a lot of volume. Lowered he box for squats to 14". Still not getting the soreness that I am hoping for it of legs.

Box squats sets at 225 and 275 to failure on the low box

Deads sets up to 440 then 405 for 2
BB rows sets at 205
Wide grip chins 4 sets

Tomorrow I'm hoping for a little better as today I was just too fatigued.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far how would you compare your results to Anabeta and Erase? Is it worth the exta cash?
I am a huge fan of EP,it is still early on theAB but the pronounced hunger is still quite similar.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize for no update yesterday afternoon....with Mothers day I was not around much, but did get in a workout in the later am. SO here is the 2 day update

Chest
flat bp 340 for 1 sets at 315 for 3
incline bp 2 sets at 275 for 3 and 2
floor press sets at 275 and 1 rep at 295

tris
jm press 5X5 @ 255
2 arm db extensions super set 75 and 55lbs

Triceps pump was incredible. I was pleased as well that my legs were a little sore from saturday. Tomorrow besides box squats I am going to throw in some zerchers as well

This am, hit 45 minutes of treadmill time as well as ab work.

THe major characteristic thus far is the muscular hardness. All major groups are noticeably more dense as well as being far more vascular.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit legs a bit harder than usual this am

30 mins warm up cardio

box squats sets at 275 total of 6 sets
zercher squats sets at 225 total of 5 sets

standing calf raises sets at 275-5 sets (superset)
1 leg box calf raises (after each set of standing calf raises, I jumped on the box for these)

Pump in the calves was ridiculous

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in updates. Here were Wednesday and Thursday's lifts

Wednesday 40 mins treadmill (got up at 3am, crazy day ahead had my mind racing)
Good mornings actually hit 255lbs for 1 :woohoo:
Wide chins 5 sets of 10
BB Rows 5X5 at 185-205
Lockout rack pulls (slightly above the knee) sets at 405 up to 495

fat grip hammer curls 4 sets of 40lbs
regular hammer curls 4 sets @ 55lbs <amazing difference the grippz make>

Thursday
35 minutes on treadmill
Incline BP up to 295 for an easy 1 5X5 at 255 after :woohoo:
Flat BP 315 for 1 <really fatigued>
Incline flys 4 sets at 60lbs

Gave tris time off, been working them hard recently, so will hold off on them till sunday.

Pump was great.

Weight is relatively the same, fluctuating from 208-210 regularly. Vascularity is continually improving, strength is at the same level slight alterations occasionally.

Libido is definitely still raging, which can be a bad thing depending on schedule ;)