ostarx log the realist sh** I ever wrote

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 1 4/24
Osta 1 pill 7am,1pm,7pm

Daily bcaas,creatine mono,fish oil
Ams joint fixx, pwo
Side note probably will be adding in hemavol on workout days did first sample yesterday loved it

Diet: around 3400 clean cals
200+ grams of protein whole food
1-2 shakes

About me :
5"11
Bf. ?

Goal: 5-7 lbm

Orgin: near Memphis

ARM day : bi ' s and tri 's
Mainly 3-4 sets of 7-10 reps
5 exercises per body part
Normally do like 15 mins of cardio
Like I said b4 first day of hemavol also nice pump

Ipod : lil wayne, young jeezy, ti

Day 2 4/25

Off day

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 3. 4/26
Shoulders
(Hit shoulders very hard 7 exercises 3 sets , 7-10 reps. Nice light sweat.)

No cardio (slight Achilles pain )
Ipod : gun n roses , metallica

Dosed 1 pill before gym( 4:45 am )

Time to eat !!!!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 4 4/27

Dosed osta at 6am. Been going 6 hrs apart 3 pills daily

Killed legs :
3 sets each 7-10 reps
Leg Ext
Leg curls
Hip Ab.
Deads
Leg press
Squat
Hack squats
Skipped calfs due to Achilles

15 mins cardio. Good sweat

Ipod : rage against machine , red hot chili peppers , kid rock

Hoping to see some results by week 3.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 5

4/28

Off day

Dosing 7am, 2pm,8pm

Even though I killed my legs yesterday. I feel recovered that leg workout is normally 2 day before I am fully recovered . But I feel like I am on day 3 of recovery. OSTA is doing something. Can't wait to continue.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

I've been thinking about giving this a go, excited to see a solid ostarx log.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Glad your in. I'm going to keep it real. No Bs log. I bought this stuff. So I will give a real review.
That's what's up!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 6 4/29

Dosing 6am,12pm,6PM

Chest
Usually I do chest and back
But I was time restricted. I think it was good to change it up I really blew my chest up. Had a great workout.

Inc. Bench 3 sets
Bench 3 sets
Fly machine super setted with chest press. 3 sets
Decline bench supersetted to 2 burnout sets of bench

Ipod : 2pac,nin,limp bizcuit

So far so good. Looking forward to destroying my back tomorrow.

Focus has been unreal lately. All I think about is the gym(besides my great family ). I wake up to piss at night and I want to go to gym. I sit at work and hit up AM app than I watch YouTube videos of bodybuilding. I Google everything known to man about bodybuilding. Am I obsessed ? Maybe at this moment. Or am I in the ZONE. Or is it the OSTA. Possibly I don't care what it is called I f****** love it. I have diffently made the mind and muscle connection at the gym. Sometimes it is like I don't hear my ipod. I just focus on my Target muscle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see what Osta can bring

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Late but in

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In ! Looks interesting

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm in very intrested in this product good luck :)

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 7 4/30

Did not workout Family obligations.

Weight was -3lbs (204)this morning. Can diffently see a little more v from torso to back. I have noticed just like another logger using this product more pronounced veins ( spider like) in chest and bi's. It does look very cool.

Side note: heartbreaking loss by my grizz. But big props to lac they kept playing.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 8 5/1

Dosed 1 pill after workout. Forgot to take before. Will take others 6 hours apart from each other.

Back workout was awesome got a really good pump. Feeling leaner and lighter. Starting too see veins even in my latts. Felt really strong. Endurance is great could have stayed another hour. Skipped cardio. Thinking off cutting back too 3 times a week don't want too get too lean.

Focus was on point.

Ipod: linkin park / 2pac

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can take ostra in one dose. 24 hour half life. Subbed

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 1 dose protocol is used, when would the optimum time of day be?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Is it me or did the price just double??

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 9 5/2

Bi's/Tri's
Destroyed arms awesome pump. Endurance is thru the roof. I had to force myself to hit the showers so I wouldn't be late for work. Veins still looking very pronounced. Still feel like I am shedding Bf.

Focus was on point. I did not worry about the weight just the PUMP. Like Arnold said nothing is like the pump. I feel like I am cumming all day it is great.

ipod: three6 mafia , Paul wall

Dosed after workout. Still 1pill 3x daily .

VOTE. Should I follow this cycle with my transform dzine extreme or my ironmag methyldol extreme.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the price now ? I bought mine presale on bd for like 39.99 or 42.99.
Yup, it doubled. Cost about $100 for one bottle now.

To the OP, good luck with your run...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow!!!! I guess supply and demand strikes again.
Maybe for now, but I'm not sure how many repeat customers they'll get at $100 a pop. For me personally, I'd have a hard time spending over $60-65 for a single bottle of anything. I got my bottle of Osta for $42, and figured they would raise the price at some point. Just not that much...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in buddy! Nice title lol (jeezy)....Also i would dose just twice per day even once. But i would just do 1 wakeup and 2 pre

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
2nd on the jeezy.

And I'd say hit the methadrol! I've got a couple bottles, waiting to run them in the winter as a kick to a test blast.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Maybe for now, but I'm not sure how many repeat customers they'll get at $100 a pop. For me personally, I'd have a hard time spending over $60-65 for a single bottle of anything. I got my bottle of Osta for $42, and figured they would raise the price at some point. Just not that much...
Something must have happened to raw costs or something. I just don't see ironmag sticking people for the fun of it. They are supposed to be like one of the most legit companies on the mkt.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something must have happened to raw costs or something. I just don't see ironmag sticking people for the fun of it. They are supposed to be like one of the most legit companies on the mkt.
Yea I'm eager to try it but not paying a buck for it. Planning on using it for pct :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll pay close to anything if it works . I mean hell I ran androhard / andro lean . That was close to 200.00.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 10 5/3

Off day. Just tired worked 12.5 hrs yesterday. Left for gym at 4 and didn't get home until 8. Dosed 1 pill at 6am. Muscles did feel full this morning.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 11 5/4
Dosing 1 pill 3x
Chest.

Awesome workout. I was on a roll. Blew out 3 sets of bp then jumped on inc db . 3rd set incline db repped out 7 with the 100's. ALPHA DOG IN THE HOUSE. Strength is diffently up no doubt. Supersetted machine chest press with machine flyes. Then jumped on decline smith machine. Followed by 3 sets of db flyes. Then did a bp burnout followed by 2 dropsets on chest press. Chest was blown up. I really think this osta pushed me. Looking leaner for sure.
I think this osta has reved up my metabolism. I am processing my food so much quicker. Basically instead of the normal daily " duece". It is like 2 in the morning and they are epic. This has elimnated most of the daily bloat I was holding all day. Diffently leaning but stronger. That is a dream scenario for us users.

Ipod: metallica every song on the ipod. I felt like I was living" Don't tread on me "when I walked out the gym.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reply from iPhone app. Sub'd!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 12/13. 5/5&5/6

Took the new baby to visit family. Ate alot of chicken and a ton of fish.

Side note : went brim fishing at a private lake came home with about 60. Needless to say where the fish I ate came from. Also had my shirt off getting some sun saw an old friend and he was like dam dude you done swole up. Nice feeling to hear that. Even from guy.
But that comment made me think about how much I have learned about training for growth. When I was young I would destroy the gym for like 2 hrs daily and never get desired results and stop working out and then restart. It was a never endings cycle I loved the gym and putting in the work the results just disappointed me. Fast forward to now I'm early 30's and stronger and seems like making gains easily. Difference is FOOD. FOOD IS THE FOUNDATION FOR GROWTH. After forcing myself to add in a 4th and 5th meal and sometimes a 6th my body has no choice but to grow. I used to eat like 3 squares as kid just not enough. REST IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. TRUST YOUR BODY ALWAYS.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 14 5/7
Back. Good workout can't remember specifics. Post got deleted. Did some cardio.

Day 15 5/8
Off

Day 16.
Legs / shoulders

Did both of these today since I didn't plan in being off yesterday. Great leg workout did leg Ext.,leg press , Deads , calfs ,squats. Shoulders went very good superset delt. Machine and delt press. Then cable Ext. Followed by supersetted front & side db raises followed by db press went heavy on these.
Had plenty of energy broke a big sweat . Checked weight last night same weight as start. But I look a lot more cut and vascular.

Ipod. Godsmack,motley crue

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 17. 5/10

Chest
Not as strong as last Friday not sure reason why will check my log. But anyway good pump. Slight acne on forehead.

Ipod. Guns n roses.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 18 5/11
Tweaked shoulder on bench yesterday. Off.

Day 19 & 20 5/12 5/13
Cardio only

Day 21 5/14
Off

Day 22 5/15

I'm back. Killed arms. Light cardio. Weight has increased 2-3lbs
But still look leaner. So I would diffently call this lbm.

Ipod. Rick Ross.

I felt like the boss in the gym today.

deathroll

deathroll

Awards
nice info. glad to hear someone getting a strength increase. most people just mention the pump. im assuming no bad sides?

scw538

scw538

Awards
No sides. Just slightly oily skin and some random acne.

scw538

scw538

Awards
5/16 5/17 5/18 Day 23-25

Rested shoulder.
Doing legs & back tomorrow
I just don't push injuries. I feel it is better to take off early instead of push and multiply the injury.

scw538

scw538

Awards
5/19 Day 26

Finally back in gym. Nothing you can do about injuries they just happen.

Legs/back.

Great workout. Even though I missed some days strength was still good. Osta has been good to me I did notice some more definition in my lat area. Update on weight I was incorrect on weight I used a different scale than orginally. My weight is basically the same as when I started.

Sidenote: after a asking a couple of people I have decided to run this cycle straight into forged dzine xtreme cycle. That is what is so good about osta you are off methyls.

Ipod : slim shady every song.

scw538

scw538

Awards
5/21 Day 28

I blasted my shoulders. I have decided to dedicate a whole workout a week to shoulders. After looking my body over this is where I need to improve. I need a more round ball looking shoulder. Also did abs.

Ipod : Rick Ross.

scw538

scw538

Awards
5/22 day 29

Great chest workout. Strength has been great on this product.

Ipod : rage against machine

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
how are the bodyweight and bf% stats looking?