Wilpit Test out TestoPro, 6 pack coming

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I want to give a thank you to AI sports Nutrition as well as John Smeton for giving me the opportunity to log TestoPro. I have heard great things about this product and I am really looking forward to the product results. John Smeton hooked it up with some samples and a T-shirt as well.

image-398114172.jpg

Stats:
Height- 5'8"
Weight-208.0 lbs

Goals: The goals for this run is to drop body fat percentage and to look my best for the approaching summer and the duration of the summer. I have a vacation to south beach Miami planned for the end of June so I will be fully devoted to the run. I am currently 208 lbs and I have looked my best at around 196 lbs. at 196 I have had a complete 6 pack with a some lower ab and back fat. I would like to get ripped while using testopro but keep my weight as high as possible. It would be great if I can acquire a 6 pack and stay at around 205 lbs. so gaining muscle and losing fat is the ultimate goal.

Problematic situation: I will be leaving Tuesday April 24 on vacation. I am staying at a couple diff hotels and I don't think either of them have weight rooms. I will be on this vacation for 8 days. Diet and weight lifting is going to be an issue but I'll do my best. Before and after this vacation I will stay as true as possible to my diet and lifting efforts.

I will lifting 6 days a week and focusing on cardio as well (hopefully). When on vacation lifting and cardio session may be scarce. I have a very busy schedule.

Took these process pics last night 4/18 at 208 pounds. I look forward to results.

image-3592940490.jpg

image-3498217195.jpg

image-1095242291.jpg

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yesterday was my first day on TestoPro. I took the pills as directed, two pills in the morning and two in the afternoon. Pills were easy to consume, they were not to big, but they did small a little funky. The smell is not bothersome and I had no issues with burping up nasty flavors like some fish pills do.

I had a good workout. Now I wanted to focus on cardio during this usage of testopro. I started with cardio before my chest workout, I completed 1 hour on the treadmill and was pretty dead after this. I kept a jogging pace, no walking. I normally get my workout in first but once I kill myself lifting I tend to not want to complete cardio so I put it first.

After the hour of cardio I then went to chest,
Starting with flat bench. My last working sets were 275 for 10 and 315 for 6. I am hoping I can keep my strength up while doing all this cardio, doing low carbs, and losing weight. I also completed 4-5 sets of incline barbell bench, decline hammer bench press, high cable flys, low cable fly, DB pull overs, dips, pushups and incline hammer bench press.

I did feel very sluggish while working out but my strength didn't falter much even though I did an hour of cardio before lifting. In thinking the Testopro may have helped. FYI. I don't take pre workout supplements unless I get my hands on some samples or something.

Macros:

image-3897449365.jpg

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Today was a back and ab day. First off I took the testopro as directed in the morning and in the afternoon. I had a decent diet day until I went to a work function and cheated on it. I tried not to be to bad but I had some not so good foods.

Well i started my workout with 45 minutes of treadmill cardio. After that I did a 1 hour and 15 minute back routine. Included over 100 pull ups, several high rep sets of medium weight deadlifts, and about 6 other workouts. Ended with 30 minutes of weighted abs.

Feeling good but to early to see any positive changes But no negative factors noticed.

Macros
Calories 2243
Calories and carbs should be a little higher due to grazing on pretzels through out the day

image-1703516658.jpg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Money what a great log and you look great. Very nice detailed log

have you competed yet?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! A TestoPRO log! These tend to go quite well. :D

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Holy Money what a great log and you look great. Very nice detailed log

have you competed yet?
Lol, never competed and never thought about competing. I just body build bc I enjoy it. Thanks for the compliments though. I used to place my entire workout set for set in my logs but that took to much time and I likes to be 100% focused when in the gym.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Sweet! A TestoPRO log! These tend to go quite well. :D
Yea man, I'm excited for results. I'm a little worried about my vacation next week but I'm sure I will yield results. Especially after my vacation when I rededicate myself and really try to rip up before summer.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I have a vacation scheduled for July, but I'm not sure where I'm going, yet. LOL.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Awesome. I have a vacation scheduled for July, but I'm not sure where I'm going, yet. LOL.
Lol I know how that is. I have one in the end of June and that's my real motivation for cutting.
Going to south beach Miami but haven't set a date in June but most likely the end. I'm doing a LA/Vegas vacation for 8 days next week but I am looking at this vacation as a obstacle in my body building goals. But I'll make it work. Good luck on picking a location too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds fun. Good luck to you, too. I've never had much luck keeping with a workout routine while traveling.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Ok. So I figured i should make a post before I get
Drunk. Took the Testopro as directed twice today. Had a long and crazy day at work so I couldn't get my meals in and I also made some bad choices. I did do cardio, shoulders, and traps today. I started with 30 min cardio, then 1 hour 15 min shoulder and trap routine, then ended with 20 min cardio. Good day, feeling like I am making small progress bc I feel good.

Going out tonight so my macros will have changed but as of now this is where I am at:

image-4103731351.jpg

I had no chance to get more protein in which sucks.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
So yesterday ended up being a rest day for me. I was hungover and busy as well. Ended up not having a good Diet yesterday either, so pretty much it was a horrible day for building muscle.

However today I was able to get in the gym and get a great workout in. I started with 30 min cardio and then went to work on bicep, tricep, and abs. I did about 1 hour and 15 worth of tricep and abs then about another 30 min of weighted ab work.

Arm day consisted of the following:
Barbell curl 4 sets of between 20-25 reps last set was 135lbs for 6. Burned out by then.
Db alternating Hammer curl 4 sets of 10-15 last set with 70lb DB
Incline DB alternating curl 4 sets of 10-15 last set with 45 lb DB
Hercules cable curls, 6 sets between 15-20 reps, super set with alternating cable curls. Weight progressed from 30 lbs to 100 lbs.
Cable rope curls, 3 sets of 15 @ 100 lbs

Tricep extensions 4 sets of 15-30 reps last set 150 for 15
Tricep DB kick backs 5 sets of 8-15 reps, last set 80lbs DB for 8
Tricep lying DB skull crushers 4 sets of 10-15 reps last set with 50lb DBs
One arm cable reverse grip pull downs 5 sets 12-15 reps, 15-50 pound range

Then ended with 30 min all weighted an work.

Macros for the day were low due to a really short day.

1,610 calories

image-2892221401.jpg

And here is a random pic from today's workout

image-1876921335.jpg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very detailed and looking awesome. We share bodybuilding and I think that is great. would you consider picking a show and doing one?

I have done the whole get ripped for vacation thing in the past. Now its stay lean year round and get ripped competition time.

Im doing a contest prep log here , feel free to join if you think you can get something out of it
, Im doing it for myself because I keep logs just in case I need to look back on what I did.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/193019-john-smetons-first.html

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
nice... I loved testopro myself...

ya know you can adjust myfitnesspal % of your macro's to reflect actual goals so that it doesnt say 64g of Protein is your goal. didnt know if you knew or didnt care or what not...

keep killin it man... looking forward to getting that big.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
nice... I loved testopro myself...

ya know you can adjust myfitnesspal % of your macro's to reflect actual goals so that it doesnt say 64g of Protein is your goal. didnt know if you knew or didnt care or what not...

keep killin it man... looking forward to getting that big.
Thanks man. I Didn't know that about myfitnesspal. I will have to look into that. Appreciate the info. Good luck with your getting big goals.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
very detailed and looking awesome. We share bodybuilding and I think that is great. would you consider picking a show and doing one?

I have done the whole get ripped for vacation thing in the past. Now its stay lean year round and get ripped competition time.

Im doing a contest prep log here , feel free to join if you think you can get something out of it
, Im doing it for myself because I keep logs just in case I need to look back on what I did.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/193019-john-smetons-first.html
I am not sure about competing, I would have to look into it more. I am not sure if I can get that ripped lol. Let's see how I do this summer and then I'll go from there I guess. I'll def check your log out, thanks.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Nice start to the log man, and Dammm your a big mofo!!!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Nice start to the log man, and Dammm your a big mofo!!!
Appreciate it man. Lol, I have a feeling I'll be getting "bigger" while on my vacation in Cali this week. Not a good big. But I'm doing my best to keep that diet straight and trying to find time to hit the gym.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it man. Lol, I have a feeling I'll be getting "bigger" while on my vacation in Cali this week. Not a good big. But I'm doing my best to keep that diet straight and trying to find time to hit the gym.
whys that food?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Been taking my TestoPro as directed and have not missed a serving while on vacation. I have been on a non bodybuilding diet for the last couple days and not been able to work out, usually when this happens to me I start to bloat bc of the diet and without working out I look "flat". I am surprised and excited to say that even with a bad diet my muscles and especially vascularity have not suffered and I think the testopro has something to do with this.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what your asking lol. But overall the diet isn't to bad.
you said you have a feeling you would be bigger when you get back from vegas. my question was why because you might indulge in lots of food?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
you said you have a feeling you would be bigger when you get back from vegas. my question was why because you might indulge in lots of food?
Yeah man, that's exactly why. I have been doing good but yesterday was bad. Drank An insane amount of alcohol and ate like a slob. My love handles are starting to get bigger and the bloat is coming on as well. I'll be good, gonna start some cardio while on vacation and find a gym here soon. I have been keeping my protein intake as high as possible though.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Ok, well my vacation is almost over and I can not wait to get back home. I want to hit the gym, get my diet straight, and lose probably about 10 pounds which is what I most likely put on. I'll be back home by late tomorrow which means back to work and the gym on Wednesday. I can not wait.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Finally back home from my vacation. I can not wait to get back in the gym. When I left to vacation I was about 203 pounds and I just weighed myself and I am 216 pounds. That is about 13 pounds in a week. I'm sure I will lose a lot quick once I start carb depleting. Tomorrow starts my gym sessions and diet once again. I did however take take the testopro everyday while on vacation. And although I Look fat I still feel very strong and muscular. Cardio is def needed though.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Finally back in the gym. I am a new man again lol. Had a good diet today and went to the gum and hit chest, abs, and cardio.

Started with 30 min of cardio. Had a good sweat going then proceeded to cheat, I started with flat bench. Highlights for flat bench were 275 for 10 and then 315 for 3. This is lower then before vacation but I blame that on my diet. But I still feel good about my strength. Also hit DB inline bench, hammer decline bench machine, cable chest flys from top and from bottom, DB pull overs, dips, and hammer incline bench machine. Then finished with 25 min weighted ab workout.

I was weighing in at 216 last night but now after 2 bathroom visits and a good workout session, I am down to 209.6. I'm hoping
To get abs back in a week or so.

Macros
1,542 calories
Need to get calories and protein higher

image-3197034185.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You will be in my neck of the woods end of June huh?

:thumbsup:

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
nice SoFla is paradise....

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Another decent diet day. And a good workout day. I feel strong and think i will have a quick bounce back from this vacation. I am seeing good strength while on Testopro too.

I started my work out with 55 min Cardio which killed me. After this I went to back day. Now I had been awake for about 10 hours already and only had two meals. My last meal was about 3.5 hours before I started my run so I was drained. I went on to do 100 pull ups, then went to a lat pull down variation using the double cables (same used for chest flys), after that I went to Deadlifts. Highlights are 315 for 10 then 405 for 8, I put 500 pounds on and only got it for one. This was impressive to me because i did this with no fuel, and I had about maybe 5 carbs in my body before I ran. I was tired but was still able to hit the 500. Testopro may have something to do with this. I went on to do one arm barbell rows, t bar rows, wide grip lat pulldowns, low pulley, and close grip reverse pull downs. A great back and cardio day

Macros:
Calories 1,679

image-260661642.jpg

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Feeling good. Starting to see myself slim down from the weight I gained while on vacation. Today I did shoulders and abs. Did a quick 1 hour workout. Fast paced and got a
Good sweat. For cardio I played about 30 min of basketball later that day.

Long day and could not get meals in, and I was very busy. I had only 200g of protein, about, and the only carbs I had came from a salad I had earlier that day. Hoping I can try to get more meals in.

Also, starting to see great vascularity from this product. I think in about 2-3 weeks there will be def results and differences compared to when I started. But the vacation really set me back .

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your meticulous on some areas I see, nicework

now whats this of going to southbeach? for vacation? who are you going with?

or it sounds like your back already?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
your meticulous on some areas I see, nicework

now whats this of going to southbeach? for vacation? who are you going with?

or it sounds like your back already?
No, I just came back from a LA/Vegas trip. I put some bad weight on while on that vacation. Then in The end of June I am going to south beach. I'll be going with a group of my best friends. Pretty much all about partying and women while we are down there. So I have to be in Beach shape by then.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I just came back from a LA/Vegas trip. I put some bad weight on while on that vacation. Then in The end of June I am going to south beach. I'll be going with a group of my best friends. Pretty much all about partying and women while we are down there. So I have to be in Beach shape by then.
yes 13 lbs in one week lol

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yesterday started out very well.
Diet was tight. I went to the gym for arm day
And threw in some traps too. I started with 25 min cardio then went to biceps. I performed 6 different exercises for biceps and each exercise had between 4-6 sets within themselves. I
Then did triceps and performed 5 different exercises and 4-6 sets within those as well. Arms had a good pump and once again vascularity looks good. I also threw in traps, just did some DB shrugs. About 7 sets And had to leave the gym. My strength feels good and I feel good.

Went out drinking later that night which ruined my diet but before that I was doing good.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I just cant get a break. Been sick the last two days. Haven't been to gym or had a good diet. I'll start back up tomorrow regardless of how I feel. Still taking the testopro though.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Back in the game baby, leg day today along with abs. Great workout and diet is better. I'll start trying to make the log more detailed starting tomorrow.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Back in the game baby, leg day today along with abs. Great workout and diet is better. I'll start trying to make the log more detailed starting tomorrow.
Yeahh budyy!!!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I hit chest and cardio yesterday. Started with 40 minutes of cardio then went to cheat, I started with flat barbell bench. Working sets were 225x15, 275x10, 315x5, 345x1. I did a couple warm up sets before this as well. I then went to incline bench then decline hammer machine. Did 5 sets of each exercise and rep range was between 10-15. After that I hit chest cable flys from high position, I did about 8 sets of this with a rep range of 12-25. Finished with a giant set of DB pull overs, hammer incline machine, dips
And incline pushups. Did 3 rotations of
This giant set. Then I finished with a 15 min cardio session.

Chest felt great after this. I still haven't squared away my diet but I will soon enough. My strength still seems good especially since my lower back has been hurting me Recently. I have been able to get at least 250g of protein in so I'm happy about that. Just need to lower my carb intake and sugar.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yesterday was a back and ab day. I had minimal time because I had to leave early bc my dad called me for help bc his car broke down. I was able to hit an entire back workout. I skipped Deadlift because my back has been killing me and acting up. I started with over 100 pull ups. Then I went to close grip lat pull downs, hammer strength lat pull down machine, DB bent over rows, T bar rows, low cable pulley, wide grip lay pull downs, then I did a couple cable exercises for back. Every exercise was done for at least 4 sets and a 12-15 range. After this I was only able to do about 10 minutes of ab work due to my fathers car breaking down.

I'm starting to feel and look better since my trip to California. I was able to get around 300G of protein but had several carbs as well. I got my hands on an edible arrangements fruit basket and ate a lot of fruit and chocolate.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Still not a perfect diet but I'm in the gym consistently finally. I just have to pick up my cardio. I did no cardio today but I switched up my shoulder routine and I did a 45 minute shoulder, trap, and ab circuit. The circuit consisted of 8 shoulder exercises, 2 trap exercises, and 3 ab exercises. It took me about 40 minutes to go through the circuit about 4 times. It was minimal rest too, rep range was between 20-10 reps per exercise. Great burn on this circuit. Testopro also has my vascularity looking straight and I'm feeling strong.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Today is the day I go 100% into my diet and Workout plan. I am presently about 213 pounds but I've been eating a lot lately so I think I'll drop
Some fast. I look bigger though all around the midsection is the problem.

Today I did bicep, tricep, and abs. Started with 15 minutes of hard cardio. Had a
Good sweat and went on to do biceps. I started with 6 sets of barbell curls, rep range between 30-10, but last set was 155 for 6. Went to hammer curls up to 80lb DB, then seated DB curl, Hercules curls, then finished with rope cable curls. Triceps were hammered, tricep extensions for about 10 sets, then DB kickbacks up to 80lb DB, lying DB hammer curl, and finished with cable reverse pull downs. Did about 30 min of weighted abs after this. It was a great workout.
I'm going to try and start doing short morning cardio sessions.

Diet was good, need to get more protein though.

Today gym pic to show some size but will be cutting now.

image-1372607801.jpg

Macros for day
1,631 calories

image-3081611146.jpg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your private messages are filled up so here it the message

wait sorry it was shipped today with an extra t shirt and layard here is the tracking number it should be there soon, please let me know when it arrives 1Z24R0240392111919

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking big and full In my opion testopro takes 3-4 weeks to really get the benefits.

what do you notice that you think testopro has helped with?

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
looking big and full In my opion testopro takes 3-4 weeks to really get the benefits.

what do you notice that you think testopro has helped with?
Thanks for the message and getting that shipped. I appreciate it and excited about it.
I think the biggest thing right now with the Testopro has been putting on size. I have put on weight due to a bad diet and vacations but usually I get sloppy in a short period of time. As you can see in the pic I still have good definition, my shoulders appear bigger to me and more rounded in the last month since I've been taking testopro. Now my midsection is a mess lol but my traps, shoulders, and biceps look improved. My biceps are a real hard area for me and I see a small change in them.

My vascularity is also still good even though I put on weight, you can see some veins popping out in my forearms too, my vascularity is usually quick to go away once I start a bad diet. Now that I'm focused I am anxious to see how I can use this product to cut down and keep my mass.

Overall I think testopro has helped me maintain a muscular physique throughout all of my hard times with diet and workouts. I know it seems like a couple weeks of bad diets and workouts isnt a big deal but my body is very finicky and changed daily with every meal. I get fat and sloppy quick, it's like a bad joke from God, lol. I have been getting compliments on looking bigger as well.