Farmtire melts the spare tire with with a little combustion

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Alright once again I have returned with another little log for the masses. Thanks to resolve and BPS for the opportunity to log this product. First off a little about me.
Age 39
Height. 5'7"
Weight 182
Bf% approx 25 (need to remeasure)
Diet well cleaner than most in part because my wife started weight watchers a few years back (she has lost 140 lbs.) and it has carried over.
Training just 531 by Jim Wendler
For this log I'm not changing my diet to give Combustion a fair shake.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Well maybe. This is one I committed to and just recently go the product. And if I drop a few pounds by July.....

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, thanks for posting this log. I am sure you will love it, I do. Get that diet and training in check, you are in for some great results.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, thanks for posting this log. I am sure you will love it, I do. Get that diet and training in check, you are in for some great results.
Welcome.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Dosing recommended dosage.
I have noticed a slight energy increase but I do I have say as some here know I drink a hella lot diet Mt. Dew during the day and about a gallon of brewed tea at night. Needless to say I'm kinda stim tolerant.
Currently my weight is holding about 181-182 lbs.
I have noticed a slight headache yesterday and today. Not sure if it is Rauwolscine because I have used products with 1,3 before and not noticed a headache. Will keep an eye on this.
I have also noticed an increase in heartburn probably due to the black pepper extract.
Overall so seems to be a pretty solid product so far.
I will get a pic or two up this weekend.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your water intake like and I would go to 2x2 dosing.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I do need to get more water in I know it is not enough. Lol. I really need to ramp it up. I will try that tomorrow.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I will ;-)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
Dosing recommended dosage.
I have noticed a slight energy increase but I do I have say as some here know I drink a hella lot diet Mt. Dew during the day and about a gallon of brewed tea at night. Needless to say I'm kinda stim tolerant.
Currently my weight is holding about 181-182 lbs.
I have noticed a slight headache yesterday and today. Not sure if it is Rauwolscine because I have used products with 1,3 before and not noticed a headache. Will keep an eye on this.
I have also noticed an increase in heartburn probably due to the black pepper extract.
Overall so seems to be a pretty solid product so far.
I will get a pic or two up this weekend.
Yea the black pepper can cause some issues for heartburn in people, i know i get it. Organic Apple cider vinegar works extremely well to combat that. Gotta get the one with "the mother" though.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Yea the black pepper can cause some issues for heartburn in people, i know i get it. Organic Apple cider vinegar works extremely well to combat that. Gotta get the one with "the mother" though.
Ok so do you like just take a swig of it?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont go BRAGGing about your mother :lol:

Ok so do you like just take a swig of it?
I usually pour a little in water and drink it. Not a pleasant taste by itself. Plus it is acidic.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Dont go BRAGGing about your mother :lol:

I usually pour a little in water and drink it. Not a pleasant taste by itself. Plus it is acidic.
Ok I know it wouldn't be pleasant to drink without some sort of buffer.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll rack up the workouts. Too bad couldn't make the a prior appointment ran late.
Weight 181 lb. this AM
Upped the dosage to 2 AM and 2 about 6 hours later. Got more of an energy from dosing will continue this way. Also upped my water intake today. That seemed to help with the headache I experienced yesterday. Will have to pick up some apple cider vinegar. (luckily the anti acids I use are calcium based)

Here's the workouts.

Bench Flat
5x115
5x135
10x150
Bench db flat
1x15x20
1x15x25
1x15x30
1x15x35
1x12x40
Db rows
1x10x25
1x10x30
1x10x35
1x10x40
1x10x45
Ab wheel
2x5
I'm glad I paid attention to the book when it said go very light on the assistance work. I failed on the last set of flat db. Overall this felt really good. I wasn't sure about just going ing and doing 3 exercises but I can say I left the gym feeling satisfied that I had put in a good workout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's going on in here?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift
1x5x170
1x5x190
1x10x225
Good mornings
1x15x60
1x15x70
1x15x80
1x15x90
1x15x100
Roman chair
1x15x bw.
1x15x bw.
1x15x bw.
1x15x bw.
Farmer walks
90x 240'
140x90'
140x30'
The major advantage I see with 531 is it kind of forces you to check your ego which allows me to really focus on my technique. Btw I do a lot of farmers walks ( my excuse for cardio). Pretty decent workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout look strong man, keep that up and with your diet in check, good things are going to happen for you.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok changing the dosing have made a difference in the feeling. I'm getting a pretty good energy off of the combustion now. Weight is still holding.
Now the workout.

Squat/press
1x5x130
1x5x150
1x15x170
Press
1x5x70
1x5x80
1x12x90
Leg press
1x15x90
1x15x140
1x15x180
1x15x230
1x15x270
Dips
1x14x bw.
1x10x bw.
1x5x bw. 1x5x bw- 40 lb.
1x10x bw. -40
Leg curl
1x15x30
1x15x50
1x15x60
1x15x70
1x10x80
Free motion pull down
1x15x50
1x15x60
1x13x70
1x10x70
So I decided since I missed Thursday I would tag it on yesterday. Not sure if that was the best idea. I was totally beat by the end. Been a long time since I had the feeling I was going to puke. That makes week one of 531 done I'm feeling really good about it so far. More water is the key with the headaches I was getting once I upped that they went away.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Just let me preface this with I changed 3 things today
1.took 2 anabeta preWO
2. Started using muscle pharm assault as a preWO.
3. Did press instead of bench.
Press

1x3x75
1x3x85
1x13x95 PR
Seat db shoulder
1x15x10
1x15x15
1x15x17.5
1x15x20
1x10x22.5
Dips
1x12x bw.
1x9x bw.
1x6x bw.
1x4x bw.
1x5x bw.
Ab wheel
1x6
1x7
Farmer walks
1x240'x 130
1x120'x130 90sec rest
1x120'x130
Definitely had the furnace kicking today sweat was pouring. This change in routine may become a permanent. I will see Thursday. This change was because a guy thought it was more important to do skull crushers on the only flat bench my gym has at this location. :-/ I would fault him except there were small benches open to use. I do have to say the combustion has seem to calm the constant hunger effect of anabeta well at least stave it off for a little bit.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some mighty fine press work. Congrats on the PR. Glad to hear you found the cure for the headaches.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Yeah I'm glad to I would hated to cut this run short. My temp is up the other night I had to wake up and throw some shorts on and sleep on top of the covers. I normally sweat in my sleep but that is usually cured by sticking my feet out from under the cover but not this time. :). I also have noticed my work pants fitting just a little looser imagination? Not sure yet. Stay tuned

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Luke

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Today's weight 180
Slight dip from the normal I have had past couple weeks. Possibly a sign of things to come? Well we'll see. ;-).
The workout is as follows
Deadlift
1x3x185
1x3x210
1x8x235
Good mornings
1x15x60
1x15x70
1x15x80
1x15x90
1x15x100
Farmer walks
4x120'x140 60 sec rest

I got off work late so I dropped the roman chair out this week but all in all pretty decent workout. Almost hit a PR on the deads but form was going south really quick. There's alway next week. :cool:
Combustion is keeping me warmed up. Still giving a nice energy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were smart to pay attention to your form rather than forcing a PR. While good for the ego, that's when injuries become more likely.
Couldnt agree more.

Hey Resolve PM me if you could.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok sry about the lag life get in the way sometimes.
Anyway I think combustion is the cure for anabeta's bottomless pit feeling. Since I started combustion the empty feeling I was have has lessened.
Weight has dipped holding between 179-182 now. :). Now the workouts
Bench Flat
1x3x130
1x3x145
1x8x160 PR
Db rows
1x15x25
1x15x30
1x15x35
1x15x40
1x10x45
Bench db flat
1x15x20
1x15x25
1x15x30
1x15x35
1x13x40
Face pull
1x15x30
1x15x40
1x15x50
Not sure if I have said ( prolly have ) I'm so glad I brought Jim's book and started 531. It is an excellent program. Had the sweat pouring by the end. I also have add MP's assault in as my preworkout. Which seems to be a pretty solid product so far.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Squat
1x3x150
1x3x170
1x10x190
Leg press
1x15x90
1x15x140
1x15x180
1x15x230
1x15x290 PR
Good mornings
1x15x65
1x15x85
1x15x95
1x15x105
1x12x115
Farmer walks
110x180' minute rest
130x180' minute rest
150x180' minute rest
Gripper
3x90xfailure
My squat workouts are the only workouts that combustion is taken within an hour of the workout seeing as it is done on Saturday morning. Now that I have a couple of squat workouts under my belt with combustion running through my system I can say that Saturday morning it has me sweating like a whore in church. I'm pretty sure I could wring out my shirt by the end and you cold pretty much track my movements through the gym by following my puddles lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1,3 DMAA and alpha-y makes me sweat, throw in legs, I am drenched. Sounds like this is going well for you man.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm officially moving press ahead of bench. It is so much easier to get bench done on any day besides Monday lol.

Press
1x5x80
1x3x90
1x9x100
Seated shoulder press mech
1x15x60
1x15x70
1x15x80
1x15x85
1x12x90
Dips
1x8x bw.
1x10x bw.
1x10x bw.
1x6x bw.
1x6x bw.
Ab wheel
1x7
1x7
1x7
Ok this starts week 3 of first 4 weeks. If the rest of the workouts go like this one I will actually be ready to take a Deload week. My shoulders were on fire. By the end of he seated presses they were done. Dips tend to confuse me. :confused: One set I'll push til I can't push anymore then next set I'm able to get more reps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dips get me that way too. I think because you have the ability to alter the angle more then you think which will recruit different muscles etc.