- 04-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I bought a couple of tubs of the Glycemyx beta. I haven't written a review in a long time and did not expect to for this product since it is just a carb source right? Wrong. After taking my first scoop of Glycemyx, I experienced more alertness and energy almost immediately. I thought that maybe this was a fluke, but every time I take it, Glycemyx gives me energy and makes me alert like no other carb source I have tried. My daily carb intake is around 150g to 200g, so its not just additional carbs that are making me feel this way.
The taste is something I actually enjoy but it can overpower protein when mixed in with it. I've been mixing it Lemon Cream Pie UP 2.0 as a MRP in the morning, that shake winds up being very thick but it is a good mix of the purple sweet potato taste and lemon cream pie taste.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsade in forum GenomyxReplies: 108Last Post: 05-22-2012, 02:27 PM
- By PuZo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2012, 03:16 PM
- By Ev52 in forum GenomyxReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2012, 11:06 AM
- By vicesoldier in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 02-13-2012, 09:31 AM
- By dsade in forum GenomyxReplies: 8Last Post: 02-09-2012, 03:30 PM