Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys this is my first log so I want to know what you guys want to hear. I'm gonna be stacking Erase Pro, DAA and the brand new Anabeta Elite!

I have just finished my EP/Anabeta/DAA stack so I can do a comparison between the two.

Today I start with a should workout and I plan on logging as much as possible over the next month.

I'll review how I feel, workout summaries, recovery time, diet, weight, etc. If there is anything you guys wish to know simple ask me. I will be keeping a written journal as well. Pictures will be posted for before and afters also.

I'm super pumped so let's get started!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. How was your experience w the previous stack. What kind of results did you get from the erase pro, daa, regular anabeta stack? do you have a review or log around? link me to it would like to read up on your results. I have erase pro sittin here but havent decided if im gonna run it solo or stacked.

When will you be starting your new stack??

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
sub'd. How was your experience w the previous stack. What kind of results did you get from the erase pro, daa, regular anabeta stack? do you have a review or log around? link me to it would like to read up on your results. I have erase pro sittin here but havent decided if im gonna run it solo or stacked.

When will you be starting your new stack??
I just started today.

And I didn't log it unfortunately. I'm fairly new to forums ha. But it put on lean, dense and hard size! Huge difference in the gym with strength and endurance and out of the gym the recovery time was amazing.

I recommend it.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
sub ;) My next stack I plan on doing soon is going to be Erase Pro + Intimidate if all goes well, if not then just Erase Pro.

Let me know how the anabeta elite goes am curious about it. Good luck!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
sub ;) My next stack I plan on doing soon is going to be Erase Pro + Intimidate if all goes well, if not then just Erase Pro.

Let me know how the anabeta elite goes am curious about it. Good luck!
Thanks bro! Just got home from the gym. About to smash some chicken, tuna, rice and a salad!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay here it goes.

Day 1 went as planned.

Pumps wereOUT OF THIS WORLD and aggression in the gym was unparallele. I was feeling so good to start my military press I went with 155lb for 15, no problem. So then I went for 225lb for three sets with reps 12,10,8. Deep burn that would usually make me take a 2 minute break, but I was so hyped I wanted to continue grinding out the rest of the workout.

After hitting shoulders I decided to hit light triceps which turned into dips with a 45lb vest and a 25lb chain after a warm up set of 20 for three sets 15,12,10. Felt awesome the whole time.

Some of you may be thinking," This is just placebo affect because this guy just started today!" Just to speed you up I just ended a 4 week cycle of Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA. Making this log run through weeks 5-8.

Also the doses for a training day are two 30-60 minutes before training and two more with the post workout meal. And on off days 1 capsules 4x a day.

But so far day one was great. Let me know what you guys want to know!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Okay here it goes.

Day 1 went as planned.

Pumps wereOUT OF THIS WORLD and aggression in the gym was unparallele. I was feeling so good to start my military press I went with 155lb for 15, no problem. So then I went for 225lb for three sets with reps 12,10,8. Deep burn that would usually make me take a 2 minute break, but I was so hyped I wanted to continue grinding out the rest of the workout.

After hitting shoulders I decided to hit light triceps which turned into dips with a 45lb vest and a 25lb chain after a warm up set of 20 for three sets 15,12,10. Felt awesome the whole time.

Some of you may be thinking," This is just placebo affect because this guy just started today!" Just to speed you up I just ended a 4 week cycle of Erase Pro/Anabeta/DAA. Making this log run through weeks 5-8.

Also the doses for a training day are two 30-60 minutes before training and two more with the post workout meal. And on off days 1 capsules 4x a day.

But so far day one was great. Let me know what you guys want to know!
how soon did you notice effects from the beginning of the stack??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very in!

Really excited to see some AnaBeta Elite logs. :)

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Ben

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am very in!

Really excited to see some AnaBeta Elite logs. :)

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Ben
Will do man. This stuff is gonna be awesome.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
how soon did you notice effects from the beginning of the stack??
For the EP/Anabeta/DAA stack I noticed hunger kick in on day 2, but the visual results took about 10-12 days. I noticed because I increased my carbs and with the EP/Anabeta my muscles were slowly turning into rocks, but also were turning into boulders. Loved it.

This stack, since the dosage of the Anabeta Elite was 2 capsules 30-60 prior to workout instead of just 1 capsule, there was a great surge of energy and strength and when I came home to eat my post workout meal and took the other 2 capsules I usually get tired and aggravated, but I had plenty of energy still. Never have I felt that good prior to a workout even a heavy lift like last nights Shoulders&Triceps.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day two is underway. Errands to run then gym time.

Today is chest and triceps.

Stay tuned!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man.

Set back right now. New Exhaust is getting installed on my car and had to get an allergy shot.

Good thing the AE doses make it easy if you have a sudden change of plans!

Hopefully training at 4!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.

Set back right now. New Exhaust is getting installed on my car and had to get an allergy shot.

Good thing the AE doses make it easy if you have a sudden change of plans!

Hopefully training at 4!
Allergy shots are for girls!!

Just playing, but log looks great so far.

Cant wait to hear your final review!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Allergy shots are for girls!!

Just playing, but log looks great so far.

Cant wait to hear your final review!
Haha guess I'm a girl lol it was getting bad.

And thanks man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbd

Just starting my anabeta/daa this week, on my last 2 weeks of ep though. can't wait to see how abe performs

Texplex11

Awards
Hey guys this is my first log so I want to know what you guys want to hear. I'm gonna be stacking Erase Pro, DAA and the brand new Anabeta Elite!

I have just finished my EP/Anabeta/DAA stack so I can do a comparison between the two.

Today I start with a should workout and I plan on logging as much as possible over the next month.

I'll review how I feel, workout summaries, recovery time, diet, weight, etc. If there is anything you guys wish to know simple ask me. I will be keeping a written journal as well. Pictures will be posted for before and afters also.

I'm super pumped so let's get started!
Youve been tellin me bout this stuff in my posts, cant wait to see how great it works out! Sub

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay so as I said before today's schedule did not go as planned. Had to get the exhaust done(leaving me hungry for two hours) and had to go get my "girly" allergy shot (BTW I weighed 191.6 today which Doc said I gained 28.7 pounds officially in 12 months So happy!!!!), but I finally got a solid meal then took two ABEs and hit the gym.

Today is my toughest day, being that my weakest bodypart, chest and my strongest, triceps, were clashed together. I hate when I go hard on chest, my triceps always suffer and I love hitting them hard. Going back to Chest&Biceps then Back&Triceps next week.

I started off with incline barbell bench, but today I got to test the gyms new U-shaped barbell( don't know the proper name) It's pretty much a barbell, but it has an indentation in the middle so it wraps around your body to increase range of motion and that stretch at the bottom a regular bar doesn't give.
Anyways did 4 sets with wieght in order 135lb x15, 165lb x12, 190lb x10, an then with a sudden burst of strength 225lb x9! Motivation at it's finest.
Then flat barbell bench for 4 sets, 135lb x15, 185lb x12, 225lb x10, 245x7. Pleased
Decline bench same weight, same reps. That's where I noticed how much the new barbell was stretching.

Next I did deep dumbell flys. I like to keep my arms locked and touch the weight to the floor before coming back up with a squeeze (new method from the dad). 3 sets 20lb x 20, 30lbx 15, 40lb x 10. I don;t know if anyone else does these, but I actually grunt pn the way down and back up. THE BIGGEST CHEST TEARIN' MOVE EVER!! supersetted between sets with 20 pushups.

Finally Triceps(almost dead now)
forced out 65lb chain dips 3 sets of 12,10,10 to warm up.
Flat Bench drop-set skull crushers 4 sets of 4 drops. 10 reps each drop. This was great to get a good pump going on top of the dips.

Next came dumbell kick-backs for 3 sets 35lb x15, 45lb x12, 60lb x9.

And finally tricep push downs on the cable machine with 7 sets of 150lb, but the second to last set jumped up to 170lb then back down to 150lb for the 7th set.

Products: Definitely noticed a difference in mind set today, like last weeks Shoulder&Tricep, I was in "Beast Mode". The chest pump(most concerned with) was great. It wasn't the "puffball" pump I would usually get, but it was more of a deep tissue/hard pump. My chest looked great in the mirror from all angles. I got hungry right away and 30 minutes after I had my normal carb meal followed 30 minutes after that with a solid 3 chicken breast, 2 cups of rice, water w/mio, and carrots w/ peas&corn.

Todays Ratings:

Pump: 8.7 of 10
Energy& Focus: 9 of 10
Strength: 9.5 of 10 (blown away by muscle-mind connection)
Endurance: 7 of 10 (I was falling apart by the end of the workout, but pushed on)

I do not feel mentally tired at all, which is unusual for me after a hard lift, but my chest and tris are def. feeling the pain. Hopefully I recover quickly! If you noticed I did Triceps on Friday and they were good to go by this morning! Very impressive.

I am pleased so far and can't wait for more great training to come! Tmo is an off day and I hit legs Wednesday!

Stay Tuned!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to seeing the effects in week 2 and 3. Lots of great info here to see how you progress, good post! Just curious, are you taking a pre or just sticking with the stack?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
looking forward to seeing the effects in week 2 and 3. Lots of great info here to see how you progress, good post! Just curious, are you taking a pre or just sticking with the stack?
I take a pre yeah. Right now I'm trying out Beast Mode by Beast. Tastes awful, but I get a good buzz. I want to do two serving per(4 scoops)
But it tastes so bad I can lately finish one! Ha I think I'll order Craze next.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Okay so as I said before today's schedule did not go as planned. Had to get the exhaust done(leaving me hungry for two hours) and had to go get my "girly" allergy shot (BTW I weighed 191.6 today which Doc said I gained 28.7 pounds officially in 12 months So happy!!!!), but I finally got a solid meal then took two ABEs and hit the gym.

Today is my toughest day, being that my weakest bodypart, chest and my strongest, triceps, were clashed together. I hate when I go hard on chest, my triceps always suffer and I love hitting them hard. Going back to Chest&Biceps then Back&Triceps next week.

I started off with incline barbell bench, but today I got to test the gyms new U-shaped barbell( don't know the proper name) It's pretty much a barbell, but it has an indentation in the middle so it wraps around your body to increase range of motion and that stretch at the bottom a regular bar doesn't give.
Anyways did 4 sets with wieght in order 135lb x15, 165lb x12, 190lb x10, an then with a sudden burst of strength 225lb x9! Motivation at it's finest.
Then flat barbell bench for 4 sets, 135lb x15, 185lb x12, 225lb x10, 245x7. Pleased
Decline bench same weight, same reps. That's where I noticed how much the new barbell was stretching.

Next I did deep dumbell flys. I like to keep my arms locked and touch the weight to the floor before coming back up with a squeeze (new method from the dad). 3 sets 20lb x 20, 30lbx 15, 40lb x 10. I don;t know if anyone else does these, but I actually grunt pn the way down and back up. THE BIGGEST CHEST TEARIN' MOVE EVER!! supersetted between sets with 20 pushups.

Finally Triceps(almost dead now)
forced out 65lb chain dips 3 sets of 12,10,10 to warm up.
Flat Bench drop-set skull crushers 4 sets of 4 drops. 10 reps each drop. This was great to get a good pump going on top of the dips.

Next came dumbell kick-backs for 3 sets 35lb x15, 45lb x12, 60lb x9.

And finally tricep push downs on the cable machine with 7 sets of 150lb, but the second to last set jumped up to 170lb then back down to 150lb for the 7th set.

Products: Definitely noticed a difference in mind set today, like last weeks Shoulder&Tricep, I was in "Beast Mode". The chest pump(most concerned with) was great. It wasn't the "puffball" pump I would usually get, but it was more of a deep tissue/hard pump. My chest looked great in the mirror from all angles. I got hungry right away and 30 minutes after I had my normal carb meal followed 30 minutes after that with a solid 3 chicken breast, 2 cups of rice, water w/mio, and carrots w/ peas&corn.

Todays Ratings:

Pump: 8.7 of 10
Energy& Focus: 9 of 10
Strength: 9.5 of 10 (blown away by muscle-mind connection)
Endurance: 7 of 10 (I was falling apart by the end of the workout, but pushed on)

I do not feel mentally tired at all, which is unusual for me after a hard lift, but my chest and tris are def. feeling the pain. Hopefully I recover quickly! If you noticed I did Triceps on Friday and they were good to go by this morning! Very impressive.

I am pleased so far and can't wait for more great training to come! Tmo is an off day and I hit legs Wednesday!

Stay Tuned!!
28 pounds in 12 months? WOW!
This is the ultimate stack! I finished up OG Anabeta a few weeks ago and loved it. I started Alpha T2 a week ago and already am dropping fat in my abdomen and water in my face, even with maintenance calories. Then I'm going to stack Erase (or Pro) with DAA (or Intimidate) for 8 weeks this summer. Can't friggin wait!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
28 pounds in 12 months? WOW!
This is the ultimate stack! I finished up OG Anabeta a few weeks ago and loved it. I started Alpha T2 a week ago and already am dropping fat in my abdomen and water in my face, even with maintenance calories. Then I'm going to stack Erase (or Pro) with DAA (or Intimidate) for 8 weeks this summer. Can't friggin wait!
Thanks man I was stunned as well. I graduated last May at 171lb. Just goes to show what dedication,nutrition, and proper supplementation can do for someone. I went into my senior year fall 2010 at 145lb soaking wet.

Sounds like you love PES too! Get it bro! And let me know how you like the Intimidate EP or OG Erase stack. I'm interested in that as well.

How's the alpha-t2 energy wise and also is there a lot of sweating? I have a bottle at home ready for my cut.

I personally think these guys at PES are doing an amazing job delivering products that work for a wide range of people!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I was stunned as well. I graduated last May at 171lb. Just goes to show what dedication,nutrition, and proper supplementation can do for someone. I went into my senior year fall 2010 at 145lb soaking wet.

Sounds like you love PES too! Get it bro! And let me know how you like the Intimidate EP or OG Erase stack. I'm interested in that as well.

How's the alpha-t2 energy wise and also is there a lot of sweating? I have a bottle at home ready for my cut.

I personally think these guys at PES are doing an amazing job delivering products that work for a wide range of people!
Alpha T2 is great so far. I'm down 4 pounds my first week and I haven't changed diet or Cardio. Im sweating like a mother in the gym. I always warm up my rotator cuff and core before every work. Today I noticed by the end of my warmup I was drenched lol. Energy is very good. I don't get that "high" feeling like I do on stims like dmaa. Just getting clean physical and mental energy.

If you're a stim guy you can always add them.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards

I think you should try Shift no stim and no caffeine, I say use the bottle since you have it :)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha T2 is great so far. I'm down 4 pounds my first week and I haven't changed diet or Cardio. Im sweating like a mother in the gym. I always warm up my rotator cuff and core before every work. Today I noticed by the end of my warmup I was drenched lol. Energy is very good. I don't get that "high" feeling like I do on stims like dmaa. Just getting clean physical and mental energy.

If you're a stim guy you can always add them.
Awesome I can't wait to get cutting after this bulk. Gotta get beach ready! Thanks for the feed back bro!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you should try Shift no stim and no caffeine, I say use the bottle since you have it :)
I might stack that with the alpha-t2 when the time comes. Maybe some Erase Pro...can't get enough of that stuff!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I might stack that with the alpha-t2 when the time comes. Maybe some Erase Pro...can't get enough of that stuff!
When time comes I'll hook you up with some sick stack

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
This update has to be brief, lots of papers to write for class and I'm super hungry!

I woke up this morning super well rested after 9 hours of sleep, which is unheard of for me! And it was amazing.

I started my day with my shake, oatmeal, and supplements. Did my household duties then went up stairs and got my pre-training shower( yes, I take a shower before training, I have a phobia of smelling bad). After the shower I went to shave and noticed I broke out slightly in my normal areas when my testosterone has increased...the Anabeta Elite is kicking in! I know the changes mean an increase in T becuase I'm coming off a 4 week cycle of EP/AB/DAA and my skin had cleared up. Now there is another increase. I wish I would have schedule some tests for proof Next time? yes.

Now today was my Leg day.

Started off with heavy squats. 4 sets. 225lb x 15, 315lb x 10, 405lb x6, and 225lb x12. Solid warm up

Next was Leg Press with 5 sets. 250lb x 20, 350lb x15, 450lb x10, 550lb x 5, and back down to 350 x11. Feeling good.

Leg Extensions 4 sets. 90 x20, 135 x20, 180lb x15, 205lb x10.

And then came hammies with Good Mornings with 4 sets. 95lb x 20. 115 x20, 135lb x15, 115lb x15.

One Legged Curls supersetted with regular curls 4 sets. 35 each leg for ten reps then supersetted with 10 double leg curls. On the last double leg instead of 10 I went for 30! I felt awesome!!!

Hack squat 3 sets of 250lb x15 reps. Focus is on the glutes and hamstrings the entire time.

Finally I got to cavles.

Standing Press 3 sets of 30 reps with 225lb.

Seated Press 3 sets of 25-30 reps with 275lb

Got my shake, stretched out and I was done.

Def. had another increase in strength today. I may not be the strongest guy, but I go for contractions and form. I felt like a beast today. No way I ever want to turn back. I hope with PES products I hope I can reach my goal of 202lb very soon. Only <10 pounds to go.

My motivation is through the roof right now. I feel so good. I hope this feeling continues and let's hope the acne clears up soon! Even though I feel like that can't even bring down my confidence. Loving this stack!

***And for some reason my Chest and Tricep days are not showing up? This is very odd? Anyone else not seeing it? It took a while to write, what a shame:(***

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sub'd for this!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Looking into getting this exact stack, especially since they will be going on sale in a few days.

Was wondering what times of the day you are dosing the Erase Pro and DAA? Any help would be appreciated!

Yes, 1st post I know lol looking to be a regular 'round these parts now.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking into getting this exact stack, especially since they will be going on sale in a few days.

Was wondering what times of the day you are dosing the Erase Pro and DAA? Any help would be appreciated!

Yes, 1st post I know lol looking to be a regular 'round these parts now.
No problem, Ive only been actively posting on here for 15 days. It's easy when you get the app if you have a smartphone! Listen, learn, post.

I take DAA while I'm making breakfast as soon as I wake up with my multivitamin. Then when the food is ready I take the Erase Pro when I'm half way done eating.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm actually using said app on my phone right now haha

I like that scheduling, seems convenient to get it out of the way early and not forget about potential dose(s) later on!

Plan on making an order for all three supps soon as the sale hits. I do plan on using SNS DAA capsules tho. You using the bulk powder?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm actually using said app on my phone right now haha

I like that scheduling, seems convenient to get it out of the way early and not forget about potential dose(s) later on!

Plan on making an order for all three supps soon as the sale hits. I do plan on using SNS DAA capsules tho. You using the bulk powder?
I agree, dosing is so simple. All I have to worry about is fish oil and Anabeta Elite the rest of the day.

I use powder right now yeah. Sns caps are def. Easier to take and you're assured you are getting all 3g and don't have stubborn grains left in the cup ha.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Definitely don't not like the grains either. For some reason my Ultima always has these little white granules at the bottom of my shaker. Agonizing to drink those at the end of it. Never read about them before in any reviews of the product.

Anyways, good info man, hope the results keep coming. Definitely sub'd in for this!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely don't not like the grains either. For some reason my Ultima always has these little white granules at the bottom of my shaker. Agonizing to drink those at the end of it. Never read about them before in any reviews of the product.

Anyways, good info man, hope the results keep coming. Definitely sub'd in for this!
I'm right there with ya! Ha def. I may write a review of today's Back&Biceps workout tonight or tmo!

Thanks again broski

aceroni

Awards
@ rome. I can see your chest / tricep workout dude. dont worry about it. solid log thus far. looking forward to seeing the results in a few more weeks! keep at it brother!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay I will post Back&Biceps after I do Shoulders tonight!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay Back&Biceps the other day went well.
I wasn't planning on lifting on Thursday so I took my Anabeta 1 pill x4 throughout the day. Class was cancelled so I went home early and a buddy of mine asked me if I wanted hit back and biceps, so I agreed.

Starting off is Wide-grip Pull-ups. 4 sets x10reps supersetted with V-bar Pull-ups for x10reps(handle from the cable machine and just hung over the Pull-up bar.
)
Next is Lat Pull-Downs.
4 sets. 110lb x25, 160lb x 15, 190lb x 10, 205lb x8. By this time my lats were pretty flushed.

V-bar Pull-Downs.
3 sets. 160lb x15, 190lb(2sets) x10,10.

Reverse Grip Bent-over Rows.
4 sets. 135lb x25, 185lb x 15, 225lb x 10, 185lb x 19(to failure/broke form twice in a row)

Biceps. Partner wanted to do hanging pull-ups at a 90degree angle to keep the biceps and lats flexed for a warm-up.
4 sets x15 second holds

Next was Straight-bar curls( went from one of my weakest exercises to most enjoyable!)

**Side Note Testosterone**When I went down-stairs back down to the Weight Room I saw a kid who graduated a year before me from high school. This kid was my tormentor in both the school weight room when I was starting out lifting my sophomore year and in the halls. The kid would wait with his buddies by the door at lunch for me to come inside and they would follow me making fun of me, the clothes I wore, push and shove me. Classic High School bullies right? He was the ring-leader. In the wieght room he even went as far s calling me a p*ssy while I'd be working out and try to distract me(He was a pretty muscular guy). He even dropped a 10lb plate on my foot, fracturing it and giving me an infection I am still fighting today(4 years old!) When he saw me he said, "Well if it isnt little Roman, what's up ya P*ssy B*itch?! and his buddy laughed... This is where I noticed the boost testosterone really set in. My partner said to ignore him and lets continue. I felt so heated I started to load up the T-bar row ans strapped on a belt(my Dad's old Medallion belt he passed down to me, real old stuff ha). 7 plates for a total of 360lb. I moved the machine so I could face him. I went down pulled up....8 reps. Slammed it back down to get his attention. He said, "Awe too heavy for ya little guy?" I picked it up again, 12 reps. Slammed it down. Borrowed my partners bar-straps and banged out 10 more. No Idea what came over me!!! But it felt good!

Straight-bar curls went 4 sets.
bar only x30, 95lb x12,10,8. Felt like a man!

Incline Bench Dumbell curls. 4 sets. reps were both arms combined
35s x20, 45s x16, 50s x12, 35s x18.

Preacher bar curls in the cable machine. 3 sets of 75lb x15 reps.(last set we have cheat reps to hit 15)

Concentration curls. 4 sets, Each arm
25lb x20, 30lb x15, 35lb x10, 40lb x12.

I had the largest pump, both back and bicep, ever. I did not walk around after like I busted my ass with sloping shoulders. Ego wouldn't let me. I Walked around head up and chest out. Alpha-Male MODE!!! Best part is I saw him, the tormentor, last night for Shoulder Training!!!!

aceroni

Awards
Beat that kids ass. hes got it coming to him.