Dropping Fat w/ Licogenix

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was lucky enough to be chosen for round 2 of the Licogenix logging. Big thanks to JD and Athletix! My primary goal is to lose weight and lose more weight. I am currently on a stack of mucinex and nyquil, so it may be a few days before I start the log lol. Somewhere in this log, I will probably add in Titanium/Div 1, and maybe FormulaX, I am still on fence with DAA, since I have anxiety/sleep issues.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Held for Pics, review, etc.

Edit: Starting Weight 315.6 :(

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet action. Lico has some awesome feedback so far. Go get it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for following. I have started feeling better, still coughing some, but I decided to start Licogenix today. I took 2 caps upon waking. I took a crappy cell phone pic holding the bottle showing that I have lost all definition in my arms. I will try for better pics, if I'm not too embarrassed lol.

Day 1 will obviously have nothing to report. Well except the pills are an awesome color! I am buying 2 bottles of Div1, that I will be adding later, along with either Titanium or Vidatest.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym was packed last night. I was able to do a light chest/tri workout, and some cardio. Nothing major. I can't wait till the Licogenix starts kicking in. I took my second dose about 2 hours before bed, and slept amazing. I woke up at 4AM and felt like I had slept all night. Since it was first day on Lico I will assume it was coincidence.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gym was packed last night. I was able to do a light chest/tri workout, and some cardio. Nothing major. I can't wait till the Licogenix starts kicking in. I took my second dose about 2 hours before bed, and slept amazing. I woke up at 4AM and felt like I had slept all night. Since it was first day on Lico I will assume it was coincidence.
Good to hear it's starting off well:)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was Day 2 of Licogenix. I haven't started counting calories or anything yet. Just been cutting out fast food, and other crappy food that I am addicted too lol.

Decided to do some light leg work, still getting over my illness from last week.

Elliptical 15 min warmup, sprint, slow, sprint, slow, repeat Level 15 out of 19 so pretty high level for out of shape person like me
Leg Extensions, don't remember the weight. Concentrated on high volume lots of negative
Leg Curl machine high volume, real slow, lots of negative.
Leg press machine 340lb that is all that machine allows did presses and calf raises
Leg press sled I got lazy and just put 3 45's on each side and did one legged presses and calf raises
Back to Elliptical 10min

Even though its only been 2 days on Licogenix, they veins on my forearms and starting to show up. No way it could be Lico that fast right?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though its only been 2 days on Licogenix, they veins on my forearms and starting to show up. No way it could be Lico that fast right?
While I would be hesitant to credit a supplement with much two days in Lico has appeared to have a leaning effect for many loggers so far.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday Day 3: I want my Back/Bi and Chest/Tri to be this Sat and Sun, so I can get extra time in.

So I just did cardio again. I know, I know cardio sucks. But it keeps me going to gym, otherwise I skip out, and fall into rut.

Elliptical 20mins
Treadmill 10 min highest incline

Dosing Lico 2 w/ Breakfast and 2 w/dinner

Notes: I took garbage out this morning. It was 40degrees and I had on short sleeve shirt. I was sweating just carrying the garbage cans. The increased body temp, reminded me of how i feel on Alpha T2. However, it went away right away.

Also during some late night cardio with the wife, I noticed a grater sensation, and increase in load size lol (To put it nicely)

Again I'm only 3 days in, but having used a crap load of supps over the past 6 years, I can tell when things start kicking in. And from what I can tell Licogenix doesn't take long to start kicking again. It can only get better from here

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I would be hesitant to credit a supplement with much two days in Lico has appeared to have a leaning effect for many loggers so far.
Could be, I havn't used it myself yet, havn't had the chance, but as you said the loggers have noticed fast leaning effects.

+ Crazy vascularity :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be, I havn't used it myself yet, havn't had the chance, but as you said the loggers have noticed fast leaning effects.

+ Crazy vascularity :D
Lol I'd love to see Crazy vascularity. However, I have long way to go. I am happy some veins are showing through my fat.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formulax and titanium would stack nicely with this.....:dance:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be updating later after easter stuff is over

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well holiday weekends never go as planned:

Day 4 Friday: After work I went home and started working on a dirt pile that was left after a patio/hot tub install we did at our house last summer. 2 hours of shoveling dirt and wheel barreling it. I had been putting this off for a long time, however I was really focused on getting it done.

Day 5 Saturday: Weight 310.1 Down 5.4lbs! Although Easter may ruin that
Back/Bi Was really pumped to get an extra long workout in. However, my wife had other plans.
2 Licogenix, White flood, Purple Wraath, Green Mag was taken pre
Few notes: The pump and endurance seemed to be greater, than just the flood,GM, PW alone
I wanted to keep working out, my wife was dying to get home to continue working on dirt pile.

My strength is garbage from my recent time off the gym. After back, by the time I hit bi's the pump, and my weakness had me struggling with 50lb alternating dumbbell curls. Last year with Titanium/Anabeta I was easily doing 65lb

Libido is still going up, dreams seem vivid as well

After w/o did about 3 hours of moving dirt.. My body felt like I had been run over by a truck.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 Easter Sunday: Woke up, it was supposed to be chest/tri day. Could hardly move. The combo of Back/Bi and all that shoveling, and moving dirt really gave me a full body work out. Although very very sore, it feels real good.
Notes: Veins still popping out on forearms, Slight warm feeling on and off throughout day, Libido still raising (pun intended)

For the people taking 6 caps, are you taking 3/3 or 2/2/2?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a couple take 3/3 and punji is taking 2/2/2, looks like it's working good for him, I'd go with 2/2/2

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen a couple take 3/3 and punji is taking 2/2/2, looks like it's working good for him, I'd go with 2/2/2
Ok I might bump up to 6 then. I'm waiting on a few other goodies, then I need to order a bottle of Licogenix to extend the run.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I might bump up to 6 then. I'm waiting on a few other goodies, then I need to order a bottle of Licogenix to extend the run.
Thanks for adding another bottle in and running it longer! Damn, almost every logger seems to be buying another bottle to run longer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday Day 7. I had to work 10 hour day to cover for a sick employee. No Gym.

Today I will be starting 6 pills 2/2/2. Libido still high, another thing I notice is my muscles feel full. Last work out was back and bis on Saturday, followed by the hours of shoveling dirt etc.
I still feel pumped lol. It reminds me of the pump/fullness I felt on Anabeta, however this kicked in faster.

Tonight will be Chest/Tris and I need to get some shoulder work in soon. I keep missing shoulders :(

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another bottle? Great sign!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday Day 8: Chest/Tri's
Dosed Licgenix 2/2/2
Did 10 min warmup on elliptical waiting for white flood to kick in
Gym was full of people being pulled around by ropes, some were in sleds with weighted vests. Really interesting lol

So chest is my weakest. In 8th grade I fractured my left wrist, and it has never healed properly. It always causes me to bench crappy.
Didn't have my ipod so workout sucked.

I do however feel myself concentrating on the negative and form more than ever.
I did all lifts to failure.

This morning I still feel like I have a pump. The fullness feeling is amazing. Even though I felt work out sucked
Joints have no issues, libido still good. I started to feel angry/annoyed easily that could be good sign lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now just waiting for HVACTECH to sell me his TitaniumXL :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya on chest, I have the hardest time boosting my flat pressing movements up.

You will kill it next time!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last Night Day 9: I dosed Licogenix 2/2/2 again, and the usual GM, PW, WF
Finally after months off I got to do shoulders. I decided not to try to get stupid and kept everything fairly light.

Shoulder press machine warmups 3x15-20 reps
Side lateral raises 2x10 25lbs 1x10 30lbs
Bentover lateral raises 3x10 30lbs
Front raises 3x10 25lbs
behind the back barbell shrugs 3x10 185lbs
reverse fly machine 3x10 maybe 150lbs I need to keep better track, I'm used to doing whole stack on most the machines
face pulls 3x10 not sure about half the stack, maybe 75lbs
low pulley deltoid raise 3x10 25lbs by this time the pump was insane, i had to help my left arm do the raise, then i would fight it on way down
Elliptical 10 mins I was gassed

I had insane pump going
Muscle fullness is still very very present
Libido still good
I'm starting to get more and more short tempered(I could just be in pissy mood lol)
Greatest thing I noticed yesterday was I didn't feel any shoulder pain at all, granted I didn't go real heavy. But I really concentrated on negative, and made sure to explode my movement on raises. I would say so far Licogenix is very very easy on the joints

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice shoulder workout... I was curious about joints... that is good news for sure..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the old T may be rising!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday Day 10 Off day. Weirdly muscles still feel full. Tonight I think will be Legs and cardio ugh.
Still doing the 2/2/2 dosing
Really wanting to throw the Div1/Titanium in there, but I know a few people following the log want it to remain solo. Not sure how long I can hold out lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy busy weekend. Didn't get a chance to update. Here is a quick rundown

Friday Day 11 Hit legs really hard. I was sore all weekend, walked like an old man, but damn it felt good.

Saturday Day 12: Back and bi's. Legs were killing me, which lead to a crappy back workout. Strength is still staying pretty normal, I feel like I have better concentration muscle connection now though. The pump on arms was insane Licogenix and White Flood

Sunday Day 13: Chest and Tri's Though who have followed no that push movements are hindered due to a wrist I fractured way back in day. So I did warmup on bench 3 sets 185, then I have to go to bench press machine, since it's easier on my wrist. Did a lot of flys. crossovers, pushups, to try to make up for it.
What i don't understand is I have hard time benching because my left wrist starts to feel like it wants to break in half, but I can do pushups and I'm 313 pounds lol.

Triceps I always kill, I think they are my favorite.

Notes: Dosed Licogenix 2/2/2 still
Friday morning my wife noticed small pimples popping up on my back and shoulders. I also have a few on face.
Libido is still elevated
Fullness and pump are still insane
I'm back to only 3lbs down since I started (diet has been crap!) but my pants are looser and I'm getting some definition back, so that has me motivated.
Still very impressed with Licogenix

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So currently using lico solo then, correct?

Yeah still just with my basic supps like: White Flood, Green Mag, Wraath. I also was sent 2 10serving tubs of Juggernaut HP pre workout to log on another forum. I tried 2 servings so far, and have not been impressed.

I do have Div1/Titanium on hand now, just want to make sure I give JD and Athletix a fair review of Licogenix solo. I may start adding the Titanium/Div1 in this weekend, since it's pretty obvious what Licogenix is doing for me, and it will take the other pills a little time to kick in.

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah still just with my basic supps like: White Flood, Green Mag, Wraath. I also was sent 2 10serving tubs of Juggernaut HP pre workout to log on another forum. I tried 2 servings so far, and have not been impressed.

I do have Div1/Titanium on hand now, just want to make sure I give JD and Athletix a fair review of Licogenix solo. I may start adding the Titanium/Div1 in this weekend, since it's pretty obvious what Licogenix is doing for me, and it will take the other pills a little time to kick in.
Yeah, I don't think there would be an issue with adding the Div1 and XL, you know what kind of effects are coming from the Licogenix.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday was Day 14: Rest day
Tuesday Day 15 Shoulders pretty much same as last time lots of lateral raises, face pulls, shrugs.

Notes: still doing 2/2/2
Acne on shoulders still present, but nothing major small little pimples.
Libido going strong
Temper is shorter, I have snapped at work a few times lol
Weight has stayed same, but I feel like I'm losing some fat. Diet needs to get in check

I have added Titanium and Div 1

Morning 2Titanium/2Licogenix/1Div1
Lunch 2Licogenix/1Div1
Dinner 2Titanium/2Licogenix/1Div1

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be fun with the added supps :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be fun with the added supps :D
Yup and I'm still sticking Anabeta Elite in there as well soon. The fullness and pump from a Licogenix/Anabeta combo. Good thing I'm fat and have to wear 2-3Xl shirts, I have feeling that combo would have me rip through sleeves on XL lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup and I'm still sticking Anabeta Elite in there as well soon. The fullness and pump from a Licogenix/Anabeta combo. Good thing I'm fat and have to wear 2-3Xl shirts, I have feeling that combo would have me rip through sleeves on XL lol
aha those would be some crazy pumps!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd to see what the stack does. Good luck. !

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weds Day 15:
Was pressed for time so skipped back, and did biceps.
Licogenix 2/2/2 Titanium 2/2 Div1 1/1/1 White Flood Juicy Watermelon(YUM), Green Mag, Purple Wraath

Alternating curls 3x10 45lbs - This sucks I really want to be back to 65lbs. Can't believe how much strength I lost over 5 months
Incline curls 3x10 35lbs
Curl machine 3x10 160lbs
Hammer curls 3x10 40's
Concentration curls on preacher thing. 3x10 25's (Pump was really killing me be now)
21's straight bar no weight 3x21

-Pump was insane
-acne still present
-fullness last a long time
-libido may be lowering, or like I posted in the other thread my wife may be taking care of me enough to where I don't notice it

The Titanium/Div was just added, can't wait till it kicks in.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have my daughters this weekend, so I'm trying to figure out what to do tonight. I am still running a Juggernaut HP log on another site so I need to use it. They sent me 2 10 serving containers Pink Lemonade and Crimson Punch. I have tried it 3 or 4 times now, and it just isn't working for me. I need to finish the log, but man the pump I get from White Floodv2 blows Juggernaut HP out of the water. Seems weird that Beet Root could smoke Agmintine but I guess it's all about ingredient profile.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my daughters this weekend, so I'm trying to figure out what to do tonight. I am still running a Juggernaut HP log on another site so I need to use it. They sent me 2 10 serving containers Pink Lemonade and Crimson Punch. I have tried it 3 or 4 times now, and it just isn't working for me. I need to finish the log, but man the pump I get from White Floodv2 blows Juggernaut HP out of the water. Seems weird that Beet Root could smoke Agmintine but I guess it's all about ingredient profile.
For sick pumps you should try C4 or Anabolic Ignite, the Creatine Nitrate gives some sick pumps, bet the combo of that and Licogenix would give insane vascularity!