Androdrive sponsored log Packers on the attack!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Androdrive sponsored log Packers on the attack!


    Ok guys tomorrow will start up the Packers Androdrive/Creatine Nitrate, then followed with Sustain Alpha!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Jello senior. Lets kick some butt.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   
       


  3. In

    Try that C4 pre-workout yet? I got some on the way, it has a nice dose of Creatine Nitrate
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. OOOH no will order some now!! Thanks for the tip! I love creatine nitrate!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. I would like to subscribe to this here log
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. In Broham!! and here be mine if you're interested...of course
    FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Thanks bud I'm in yours you best believe that!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Last couple days have been rough mentally, as one of my closet uncles, has been hospitalized. Theres nothing they can really do as his liver's shutting down from long time jack daniels abuse. My grandmother and some family members are on their way to Mobile AL to make the decision. Seeing my Dad and close family last few days has played a big mental impact on me. I managed to hit gym up still today!

    Cardio: 35 minutes treadmill

    biceps: standing sup db curls 30lbs x 10,10,10


    Hammer Curls: 30lbs x 8,8,8

    superset with

    straight barbell curls: 10,10,10

    Concentraion curls: 25lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. In our prayers bro, glad you hit the gym...relieve some stress!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Yeah bro def helps me. It's just been tough and I got hit with some sinius crap Saturday. I haven't felt good since. Mainly congestion and sinius headaches. But Packers will keep fighting.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah bro def helps me. It's just been tough and I got hit with some sinius crap Saturday. I haven't felt good since. Mainly congestion and sinius headaches. But Packers will keep fighting.
    Man I played that game for two weeks before hitting up the Dr. what a drain.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  12. Yeah i was doing very well and crap it sucks.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Feeling lil better but still trying to kick this crap out of my nose and head. Family doing ok, and keeping us informed. Dad seems to be in better shape today too so that's a plus. Long day at work though and our air is out freaing hottttttt!. Hit up 45 minutes on treadmill then chest.

    Chest:

    flat db bench presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8,8 moved up 5lbs from last week and only felt a slight discomfort in shoulder which was an improvement!!!

    pec-deck machine: 125lbs x 10,10,10

    machine presses 125lbs x 10,10,10

    3 sets 10 push ups.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Nice bro keep working hard. Glad things are on the up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Yeah man I'm just not messing with bar bench yet. I'm thinking of another 2-3 weeks. I can do the 45lb db's with hardly any pain, and all other exercises put no strain on me, all except flat bench or incline using the bar.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Yeah man I'm just not messing with bar bench yet. I'm thinking of another 2-3 weeks. I can do the 45lb db's with hardly any pain, and all other exercises put no strain on me, all except flat bench or incline using the bar.
    I don't blame you one bit bro, barbell bench tends to aggravate my shoulder as well. I just rather not deal with it. I really like DBs much better for bench variations.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  17. Keep it up bro, and all the best to your family.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I don't blame you one bit bro, barbell bench tends to aggravate my shoulder as well. I just rather not deal with it. I really like DBs much better for bench variations.
    I seem to be shifting to alot more dumbell work for bench as well. A good part of that is because I lost my workout partner, and I hate asking for spots. If I can't finish a dumbell lift, it is an easier escape than a dumbell.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Subbed bro!!! Kill this sh1t!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. Following bud, my prayers are with you


  21. Well hell then come grab me and I'll be your partner!! Lord know's I need some education!

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I seem to be shifting to alot more dumbell work for bench as well. A good part of that is because I lost my workout partner, and I hate asking for spots. If I can't finish a dumbell lift, it is an easier escape than a dumbell.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Thanks guys for all the prayers. Got news today that my family is arriving this week from Guam, and the ones that are in states. We are going Friday all 30 of us to see my Unlce together. As of today they are planning on cutting the cord Friday

    No gym today, boss lady at work ask me to weedeat and cut grass. We have a freaking huge grass yard all around our building and I was outside working on my tan lol 7 hrs in the hot ass Alabama sun. I lost 10 lbs just today lol At least I feel like it. Tomorrow cardio plus triceps.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Thanks guys for all the prayers. Got news today that my family is arriving this week from Guam, and the ones that are in states. We are going Friday all 30 of us to see my Unlce together. As of today they are planning on cutting the cord Friday

    No gym today, boss lady at work ask me to weedeat and cut grass. We have a freaking huge grass yard all around our building and I was outside working on my tan lol 7 hrs in the hot ass Alabama sun. I lost 10 lbs just today lol At least I feel like it. Tomorrow cardio plus triceps.

    Brother family comes first. Cherish any moment you can with your uncle and remember although it is hard he will be in a better place and no longer in pain. We are all here for you and your family if needed.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  24. 10-4 brother! I know yall are and means the world to me. I'm about to go zzzzzzz lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Brother family comes first. Cherish any moment you can with your uncle and remember although it is hard he will be in a better place and no longer in pain. We are all here for you and your family if needed.
    x2. Very well said.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  26. Today was good day at work lot of laughs, but hot as hell. I went to gym after paying some bills! Day 4 today and I have just noticed a nice feeling of agression and moving up on my weights. I even tested the shoulder out by doing close grips for triceps. No pain at all, it seems to be only when doing reg bar bench so staying away from them a little longer. Side note, leaving tomorrow morning to Mobile, to meet with family and visit my uncle. They're planning on cutting his life support that night.

    Cadio 45 minutes 2.63 miles

    Triceps:

    seated db overhead presses: 50lbs 10,10,10

    triceps rope pressdowns: 80lbs x 10,10,10

    lying straight bar skull crushers: 85lbs x 8,8,8

    straight bar reverse curls: 45lbs x 10,10,10

    close grip bench press: 135lbs x 8,8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Keep up the work bro
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Bro try to increase your weights after every set...no matter how many reps you do...increase 10lbs after every set....
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  29. Really sorry to hear about your uncle bro, I'll pray for you and your family.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Really sorry to hear about your uncle bro, I'll pray for you and your family.
    X2 bro...really want you to come back strong...I'm looking forward to it!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroDrive
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
  2. PACKERS ATHLETIX STACK LOG DIVISON-1 FORMULA-X & TITANIUM
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. BPS ENDOSURGE WITH BEASTDROL LOG PACKERS BACK UP!!
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in