Androseries, AlphaMass and More + Pre-Workout ROYAL RUMBLE!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ohai there AM'ers!

Well this is the main part of my stack right here ^ So I'll be basing most of the results off this.

Normally I have a training routine and try to go balls out on training, this will not be the case this time, I'm still going through a lower back injury and knee injury. I have a bulging disc in my L5,S1, which tends to really hit my sciatica nerv at times. I've tried therapy for the last year, really hasn't helped at all, im switching it up and trying harder workouts on my lower back now to see if that can strengthen it, also more core work. I see a surgeon April 9th, I'll see what he says about surgery. For my knee I forget what the MRI said exactly but the doctor recommended I try a cortisone shot, so hopefully that comes soon. I recently got one of those EMS&Tens unit combo, been doing both for 2 weeks and my back seems to have just got worse, so im not using that thing anymore.

Leg days will suck for sure in this log, just for a heads up lol. I plan on doing the best I can to improve my lower back, knee and slowly get back into grappling and boxing, for now I'm mostly just focusing on weights. No routine, just going with the flow, I'll switch it up every week. This may not be the best time for me to run this stack, but it's in front of my face and I simply have no patience..lol

Here is my stack, i'm looking more for a recomp, I started a strict diet(Carb cycling) 2 weeks ago, was up to 222, now down to 212lbs.

AndrodriveV3
W1- 6 caps a day, W2- 6 caps a day, W3- 6 caps a day, W4- 6 caps a day
W5- 3 caps a day, W6- 3 caps a day, W7- 3 caps a day, W8- 3 caps a day
W9- 3 caps a day, W10- 6 caps a day,

AndroMassV3
W2- 6 caps a day, W3- 6 caps a day, W4- 6 caps a day, W5- 6 caps a day

W6- 6 caps a day, W7- 6 caps a day, W8- 6 caps a day, W9- 6 caps a day

AndroHardV3
W1- 6 caps a day W2- 3 caps a day, W3- 3 caps a day, W4- 3 caps a day,
W5- 3 caps a day,
W6- 6 caps a day, W7- 6 caps a day, W8- 6 caps a day, W9- 6 caps a day
W10- 6 caps a day

AlphaMass
W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9 at 8 caps a day

Cycle Support- 1 scoop a day
Glycobol- 2 caps a day
BulkP-slin- 2 caps on workout days

Strive- 1-2 scoops Intra-workout
Hemavol- 1-2 scoops
RecoverPro- 4 scoops a day
Myofusion- 2 scoops a day
Night protein- 1-2 scoops of casien
Beta-Alanine- 4-6g a day
Taurine-2-6g a day
Vitamins
Fish Oil
Greens
SuperCissus- 2 caps, 2x a day
Elasti Joint- 1 scoop

I'm pretty much just logging this to keep myself on track, I've seen a lot of strong dudes with those Licogenix logs, I really need to get my lifts up. My arms feel strong, but chest and shoulders are slacking, time to up this bit.ch.

Check out Post#2 for my pre-workout comparisons, everyone is always want to know which is the BEST pre-workout on the market, I'd be more than happy to give my thoughts :D At the moment I'm runnng ASGT, I will be trying all new pre-workouts for me Craze, Maximize Intense, C4 and Flashover(only tried a sample once)

Day 1(Sunday)
Rest Day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Pre-workout ROYAL RUMBLE event!!! :angryfire::rocketwhore:
Check out my daily log as I will compare all these pre-workouts through out this log, final reviews will be below!

CRAZE- Final Review

Maximize Intense- Final Review

Flashover- Final Review

C4- Final Review

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
First!!!! :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stack there bubba! Can't wait to watch this unfold.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Pre-workout ROYAL RUMBLE event!!! :angryfire::rocketwhore:
Check out my daily log as I will compare all these pre-workouts through out this log, final reviews will be below!

CRAZE- Final Review

Maximize Intense- Final Review

Flashover- Final Review

C4- Final Review
This gonna be great!!! I haven't tried any of these preworkout...I do have a tub of craze...can't wait for ur final thoughts on these JD....good luck bro and kill it!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stack there bubba! Can't wait to watch this unfold.
This gonna be great!!! I haven't tried any of these preworkout...I do have a tub of craze...can't wait for ur final thoughts on these JD....good luck bro and kill it!!!
I'm looking forward to this as well, the pre-workouts will start at the beginning of week 2, just waiting for my order to come in:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for pre workout comparison!
I'm really looking forward to that Maximize Intense, that and Craze I want to try the most. C4 will be interesting since it has a nice dose of Creatine Nitrate. With Flashover im expecting it to be very close to Jack3d, which I really like, this is going to be one heck of a battle :D

Reps to all :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on both craze and maximize intense. I think you should stack hemavol with the c4 a few time. The creatine nitrate complaints the pumps from hemavol!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on both craze and maximize intense. I think you should stack hemavol with the c4 a few time. The creatine nitrate complaints the pumps from hemavol!!!
I plan on giving them all a shot with Hemavol after I've tried them all alone first. This will be fun:D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Idk if I have done that yet. I might have to test that out myself.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
How can I turn down a formal invite from my favorite company rep ? I would like to say long time no see gentlemen , and I will be amongst those who are subscribed

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
How can I turn down a formal invite from my favorite company rep ? I would like to say long time no see gentlemen , and I will be amongst those who are subscribed
JDs dragging me all outta the wood work. Good to see you around James.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It wouldn't be a fun log without James:D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in for this, looks like one hell of a ride. Really curious on the preWO comparison, had my eyes on all of them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have ya join Justin!

I'm pumped to try them, I will have them all by week 2. This week I will start off with Flashover.
You know I'm your biggest groupie!
Flash over was pretty effective for me. I've gotten quite a few samples of it.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
you too buddy :)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be a fun log without James:D
This will be "the offical word" on the ANDRO SERIES as far as I am concerend. . . kill it brother , let us know what time it is .

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Flashover as well. You should see a nice pump from it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

What a crappy workout, unreal. I hurt my wrist thursday boxing, really killed during weights today, I cut it really short, it was too much, I'll ice it and rest tomorrow, ill do some cardio and hopefully Wednesday my wrist will take weights better. Just felt so off, don't even want to post my workout, but I will anyways, Week 2 will get better.

Workout
Bench- 6 sets, 45x20, 95x10, 135x10, 185x5, 205x2, 225x2(just got this, was so pissed, didn't feel warmed up enough so restarted bench lmao, didn't workout good)

Bench- 7 sets 135x5, 185x2, 205x1, 225x1, 235x1, 245xFAIL(wtf), 185x5(felt so off so went on to the next)

Incline Bench- 5 sets 95x5, 135x5, 155x5, 170x5, 185x3

Overhead DB Press- 30'sx8, 40'sx8, 65'sx9

Rope Pushdowns- 4 sets

Side Raises- 4 sets

Thats when I called it quits and came home to ice my wrist. Hopefully Wednesday and Thursday will go better.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You still did really good JD!!! Keep it up bro!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still did really good JD!!! Keep it up bro!!!
I know I didn't but thanks for the encouragement :D

Next week I'll be getting sessions again with this powerlifter, hopefully I'll be back on track next week, perhaps the lower carbs are killing me as well. Once I start the Andromass/Alphamass I will up my cals and carbs back up and only do a couple low carb days a week.

In a month from now I'll be hitting 275 again:)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I know I didn't but thanks for the encouragement :D

Next week I'll be getting sessions again with this powerlifter, hopefully I'll be back on track next week, perhaps the lower carbs are killing me as well. Once I start the Andromass/Alphamass I will up my cals and carbs back up and only do a couple low carb days a week.

In a month from now I'll be hitting 275 again:)
Man I wanna hit 275...max I did is 315 since I broke my thumb I'm trying to go heavy but only able to lift 245 :(..I hope I'll get there by next month or I have to take SD :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So JD are gonna try different preworkout everyday or you gonna wait till you finish one and then jump to different preworkout???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So JD are gonna try different preworkout everyday or you gonna wait till you finish one and then jump to different preworkout???
At the moment I just have Flashover in, the rest should be in by Monday. For this week I'll use Flashover. Once I get the others in I'll try a new one every workout, than I'll do each one for 3 days in a row, than each one for a week in a row, that will show me which I prefer the best.

I'll have a good idea how each one goes after 2 weeks, by the end I'll have my final thoughts on them all.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
At the moment I just have Flashover in, the rest should be in by Monday. For this week I'll use Flashover. Once I get the others in I'll try a new one every workout, than I'll do each one for 3 days in a row, than each one for a week in a row, that will show me which I prefer the best.

I'll have a good idea how each one goes after 2 weeks, by the end I'll have my final thoughts on them all.
I was thinking the same...that way it will show you which day you'll get more energy, focus and endurance...perfect!!! Can't wait for ur final thoughts...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD you're such a puss bro.
Lol jk man push through the frustration! We've got your back.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wowza! Count me in for the fun bruther :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here I am :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3(Tuesday)

Meal 1

Fruit Smoothie
Almonds
Supps- 6 caps of Androdrive, 3 caps of AndrohardV3, 2 caps of Agmatine, 1 cap of Supercissus, 1 cap of Glycobol, 1.5g of LCLT

Pre-Workout
Flashover- 2 scoops
Beta-Alanine- 2g
Agmatine- 500mg

Intra-Workout
2 scoops of Strive
2 scoops of RecoverPro

Cardio
Stretch

Treadmill
Warm up, walk for 5min
3min-, 1min at 6mph, 1min at 7mph, 1 min at 8mph
1min at 3mph
Repeated 5 times

Stretch, back therapy exercises, 6 sets of abs and 3 sets of the plank.

Meal 2(Post-Workout
Chicken Breast
1 scoop of Myofusion with 250ml of Skim Milk
Supps- 3 caps of AndrohardV3, 1 cap of SuperCissus

Meal 3
Hadock Fish
Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Supps- 1 cap of SuperCissus, 1 Vitamin

2.5 scoops of RecoverPro 1 hour before meal 4

Meal 4
Chicken Salad(lettus, spinach, vinegar), with 2 scoops of casein protein with Water

Thoughts
Going to stick with that type of running routine on the tready until I get up to repeating it 10 times, than I will up my speeds. It was an easy day, the Flashover gives a good sweat, nice energy, only took 2 weeks. Looks like my other pre-workouts will be in perhaps tomorrow! Wrist is still very sore and swollen, I have iced it a few times today, I'll see how it feels tomorrow, I think I'll go one more day off of it and attempt a week ass leg workout tomorrow lol. Thursday I want to try and hit some heavy overhead db's.......going to aim for the 80's.

Libido Check!

Video of the Day

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice update JD!!! And hell yea go for the 80 db bro...you can do it!!! I'm gonna try for 85 this Friday...I hope I can do it lol...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to touch down in that end zone.
Hahaha, my thoughts exactly :D

How are you dosing the BA btw JD?
Spreading it out through the day or all at once?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Damn... Subbed and in for the ride.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, my thoughts exactly :D

How are you dosing the BA btw JD?
Spreading it out through the day or all at once?
I just started back up on it with this log, the last few days I've just been dosing pre-workout. I'm going to start using 2g in the morning, w.e is in the pre-workouts(1.5g for flashover) and I'll use 2g post-workout.

Also will be using 4g of Taurine a day, but at different dosing times as beta-alanine, since they both fight for the same receptor.

Damn... Subbed and in for the ride.
Thanks for joining in!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started back up on it with this log, the last few days I've just been dosing pre-workout. I'm going to start using 2g in the morning, w.e is in the pre-workouts(1.5g for flashover) and I'll use 2g post-workout.

Also will be using 4g of Taurine a day, but at different dosing times as beta-alanine, since they both fight for the same receptor.
Oh okay, you are using Taurine as well :) Good call on dosing separately there. Otherwise I had some good results spacing out my BA doses every 3 hours throughout the day. Read somewhere the body utilizes it better that way but who knows if that is some crap article :p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh okay, you are using Taurine as well :) Good call on dosing separately there. Otherwise I had some good results spacing out my BA doses every 3 hours throughout the day. Read somewhere the body utilizes it better that way but who knows if that is some crap article :p
Yeah I've read spacing it out is good too, it's just I'm taking so many supplements already lol, im so lazy to try and take more doses lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've read spacing it out is good too, it's just I'm taking so many supplements already lol, im so lazy to try and take more doses lol.
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. This EQ-Plex has to be dosed every 3 hours or so 4 times a day. Otherwise I get some serious anxiety and feel like crap :p

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take my BA split out about 4 meals a day. 2250mg w/ breakfast, and then 1500mg with lunch, snack, and dinner.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this log may be put on hold......Went to the gym tonight and I can't even pick up 10 pounds without my wrist being in a lot of pain.....I have fractured my left wrist a few times when I was younger skateboarding, the pain level is about the same right now so I'll get that checked tomorrow and let everyone know what the outcome is.

Leg workout tonight was better than expected.