DJBeanPole's LICOGENIX + Athletix STACK Log of Awesomeness W/ BLOODS!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everybody! Welcome to my log! And for those of you that don't know... I'm logging this!

First off, big shout out to JudgementDay at Athletix as well as all the fine folks at Athletix and on these boards that will be taking the time to follow up and read through this as I continue on my journey! JD has been a huge help in getting me set up with My First Natty Stack, and he has once again stepped up to the plate to allow me to log their newest addition to their fine line, LICOGENIX.

For information on Licogenix, check this out: Athletix Sports Licogenix

My Background

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 225lbs
Goal: Maintain followed by cut after Licogenix finishes
Training: Finishing up P90X2, moving into 5/3/1 and adding in cardio along the way

Pics
Pre-Licogenix (also, if you are following this over from My First Natty Stack, consider this the "post" picture)

Front:

Back:

Back:
\

How It'll Go Down

I will post here, everyday! And yes I will literally be here to fill you guys in on whats up. I will post my total calories for the days as well as my macros. These will be posted at the end of my day which for me is like 6am so I will always come back and edit my post for that day. Workouts will be posted here as well. LET'S GET THIS STARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTEDDDD!!!

Bloods will be drawn beginning of next week. Will be checking LH, FSH, Free Test, Total Test, and Estrogen levels. When I finish up I will get another one drawn for comparison! Keep an eye out for that!

Anyone that has any questions on anything, whether I've left something out, you have a personal inquiry, or just want to throw something out there... this is the place to do it! Feel free to PM me as well with any questions! I'm more than willing to help out. Want to know what pre I take, protein, post, mealplans, etc? JUST ASK!

Dave

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to be awesome :D can't wait to see bloods:D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up for anyone sticking their head in here. This log will officially kick off on April 13th. After discussing this with JD we've decided that a two week hiatus off of the supplements from my previous log will be sufficient to allow my levels to normalize before I get my first blood (lol FIRST BLOOOOOD). This way the blood analysis results from before/after will be a better comparison rather than drawing one now while everything is (most likely) elevated.

Stay tuned!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This wait is killing me... all these pills are just staring at me... begging for me to begin... argggghhh!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm meeting with my Dad tomorrow morning to get the Rx. He thinks its going to be expensive... so we'll see. Plan on getting it drawn the 12th. Then a month from then.

Also, JD I think you are the only one interested in following this lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm meeting with my Dad tomorrow morning to get the Rx. He thinks its going to be expensive... so we'll see. Plan on getting it drawn the 12th. Then a month from then.

Also, JD I think you are the only one interested in following this lol.
I'm sure once it gets started you will have many that will follow:)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, very interested to see these blood work results!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, very interested to see these blood work results!
Welcome!

I'm not sure what my dad thinks is expensive... I was thinking these tests were going to be like $50 max. I don't find that to be that bad especially if it helps relate things back here on the boards! I'll talk to him tomorrow and see whats up.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a slight little update... Didn't meet w/ my Dad yesterday. Apparently he was here at work but didn't check his phone when I asked if he was here so I just went home. Hope to run into him tonight.

And just a little FYI... not sure if this is an addition to my "First Natty Stack" or just some random info to throw out here: I was completely off on my weight. I don't weigh 225lbs like I usually hover at. I weight 235lbs. 10lbs of muscle man. Thats the best way I can put it. I mean I hope its muscle... I don't feel flabby or feel like I put on any fat. Pictures should show that. Those were taken a week ago and I weighed myself TODAY!

Woohoo?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Subbed, in for another athletix stack log

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 pounds is a sick gain!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods getting drawn Thursday. :D!

Log/Stack beings Friday THE 13TH OMFG.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm not logging/tracking what I'm up to right now, but diet and training are still on point.

Tomorrow is Base & Back. Mainly multiple variations of chinup/pullup with plyometric leg exercises in between. Afterwards I'm going to check my tolerance and do some squats/deadlifts and see how they feel. Can't wait to try them its been awhile since I've done either.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LET'S DO THIS!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D It's about to go down :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm happy to be popping all these little multicolored pills again :D! And the Formula-X has brought the sweetness back to my preworkout drink (Craze grape tastes kinda nasty... like grape cough syrup we used to take as kids lol)

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PREBLOOD WORK:

Drawn 4/12

TESTOSTERONE (Total, serum): 225ng/Dl [348-1197]
FSH: 2.4 [1.5-12.4]
LH: 3.3 [1.7-8.6]
ESTRADIOL: 17.1 [7.6-42.6]

Now I'm a little perturbed by the results of the total testosterone. I haven't been taking anything besides preworkout/creatine/protein for the past two weeks. I ran Erase/TitaniumXL/Div1/Formula-X on my last log and I stopped those for these two weeks to let the numbers level out before getting blood drawn for this lab. Why in the HELL is the testosterone so damn low? I told my dad and his response was "lab error." I'm a little freaked out by how low it was for my age :(

So JD, I guess we will really be putting Athletix to the TEST here (literally) in seeing how well it can do to help boost it up. Started taking everything yesterday after I woke up. I had that blood drawn as pretty much the last thing I did that day. I had been up for almost 16 hours when it was drawn. I was not fasting.

Any input here would be great.

Another more detailed post will be coming about what supplements I'm taking, when I'm taking them, and what training I'm doing later.

Stay tuned.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PREBLOOD WORK:

Drawn 4/12

Now I'm a little perturbed by the results of the total testosterone. I haven't been taking anything besides preworkout/creatine/protein for the past two weeks. I ran Erase/TitaniumXL/Div1/Formula-X on my last log and I stopped those for these two weeks to let the numbers level out before getting blood drawn for this lab. Why in the HELL is the testosterone so damn low? I told my dad and his response was "lab error." I'm a little freaked out by how low it was for my age :(

So JD, I guess we will really be putting Athletix to the TEST here (literally) in seeing how well it can do to help boost it up. Started taking everything yesterday after I woke up. I had that blood drawn as pretty much the last thing I did that day. I had been up for almost 16 hours when it was drawn. I was not fasting.

Another more detailed post will be coming about what supplements I'm taking, when I'm taking them, and what training I'm doing later.

Stay tuned.
Weird, maybe it was an error? did you go through that site you sent me? they got results up with in 1 day/???

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for this. Test level is definitely low for your age, what time did you take the test and were you fasted?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, maybe it was an error? did you go through that site you sent me? they got results up with in 1 day/???
Yes and that is where a lot of ppl have had theirs done as well. Those results can typically be done within a day. Most of the other stuff was CBC and Metabolic. CBC doesn't take long at all. The test leve is bothering me.

Subbed for this. Test level is definitely low for your age, what time did you take the test and were you fasted?
Took it at 10AM. I had been up since 2PM the previous day. Not fasted. Was told I didn't have to be (even though the testing people asked me if I was...)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and that is where a lot of ppl have had theirs done as well. Those results can typically be done within a day. Most of the other stuff was CBC and Metabolic. CBC doesn't take long at all. The test leve is bothering me.

Took it at 10AM. I had been up since 2PM the previous day. Not fasted. Was told I didn't have to be (even though the testing people asked me if I was...)
The two times I've been tested one time a doctor told me it didn't matter if I fasted or not, the other time I was told not being fasted could throw it off!

Anyways though test levels are higher in the morning after a nights sleep.

Dunno, just fishing around for some "natural" reasons you might be off.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The two times I've been tested one time a doctor told me it didn't matter if I fasted or not, the other time I was told not being fasted could throw it off!

Anyways though test levels are higher in the morning after a nights sleep.

Dunno, just fishing around for some "natural" reasons you might be off.
Well I know the whole "your test levels are higher in the early morning when you are sleeping/just get up" because thats how our bodies work. Well I work night shift, and I have now for about 3 years so I'm sure my circadian rhythm is ALL ****ED UP. Comparing it to you dayshifter times, I did this at lunchtime a day after staying up all day. So that is feasible to me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL my dad just texted me "Your penis works right? Then don't worry about it!"

LOL he's a good dad.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I know the whole "your test levels are higher in the early morning when you are sleeping/just get up" because thats how our bodies work. Well I work night shift, and I have now for about 3 years so I'm sure my circadian rhythm is ALL ****ED UP. Comparing it to you dayshifter times, I did this at lunchtime a day after staying up all day. So that is feasible to me.
Ah, one of those night shifters.

Anyways not sure I would really sweat it assuming the rest of you seems to be working well (sex drive, energy level, etc). Not to mention isn't the point of taking all these supps to raise test anyways :) Go kill it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE STACK
Obviously from the picture I'm taking the following:

Licogenix (2am, 2pm)
Division 1 (1am, 1lunch, 1dinner, 1prebed)
Titanium XL (2am, 2pm)
Formula-X (2 scoops w/ preworkout on days, 2 scoops prebed off days [I have the old scooper, off day look OK JD?])

THE SUPPLEMENTS

Selenium
CoQ10
Magnesium
Vitamin C
Super B-Complex
Curcumin (whats left of it)
Green Tea Extract
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
ALCAR (2g/day, 2 post breakfast, 2 post dinner)
Na-R-ALA (300mg before breakfast/dinner)
ZMA
Beta Alanine (~6g/day split up over 4 meals)
Recon
Agmatine

PREWORKOUT

Switches between 2 scoops of Craze and 1 scoop Maximize Intense w/:
Formula X from above
2 scoops Hemavol
Creatine Monohydrate 5g (I take 5g on off days as well)

The Protein

Dymatize ISO-100
Met-RX Super Whey 100%
Optimum Nutrition Casein 100%
Optimum Nutrition Soy (about 4 scoops left)

Will be posting my workouts each day of the log that I do them. I'm kind of in a weird spot right now because I'm finishing up P90X2 (2 weeks to go baby whooooo!) and then I'll switch into a more gym-oriented training that should be easier for you guys to follow.

Does anyone want me to post my meals throughout this as well? Any questions shoot em!

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, one of those night shifters.

Anyways not sure I would really sweat it assuming the rest of you seems to be working well (sex drive, energy level, etc). Not to mention isn't the point of taking all these supps to raise test anyways :) Go kill it!
This x1000. Next time I see my doc though I'll ask him about it. We'll see what the end results look like. We'll see if JD and Athletix stand up to the cut, and the claims ;) (I have no doubts)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing looks good!

Let me know which you like more out of Craze and Maximize Intense.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phone post real quick.

Today is day 2 of this cycle. And its also my cheat day for my diet. Pretty much anything I feel like eating I will just chow down on. My woman bought me some cadburry eggs that were on sale last week so I've been munching on those.

I usually don't workout on my cheat day/Saturday but my fiance has been trying to get back in shape to make herself look good for the wedding and she's become a big fan of a cycling class at her gym so I joined her today for that. Should have brought a bucket with me with all the sweat pouring off! **** was intense man! Helped myself to some grands cinammon rolls for breakfast afterwards! Delicious!

No word yet on the efficacy of the supplement cycle just yet. Figure ill see or feel something about a week in. Took awhile for erase to work for me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing looks good!

Let me know which you like more out of Craze and Maximize Intense.
Definitely maximize intense over craze. Great pumps and energy. Craze gets me focused for about 10 minutes and then I don't notice anything anymore. I love the stim feeling rather than the nootropic effect. I'm using craze though while I finish up p90x2 since I don't wanna waste intense on non gym days.

tub46636

Awards
PREBLOOD WORK:

Drawn 4/12

Stay tuned.

Hey..I wouldn't be too concerned with the total testosterone..have them re-do with AM testing this is when it is at its highest on an empty stomach within 1-2 hours of waking. Also look at free testosterone % which is a better and more reliable source of what your levels really are. Moreover, you look like you have normal virility and your body shape doesn't look like one that has low test levels (based on picture).

tub46636

Awards
..one more thing...from what I know there are two methods typically used to assess Test levels (along with other hormones, etc)..one of which is garbage and has become a part of standard practice and another which is highly reliable and valid. I had similar issues..i had I think 281, and then ran it again using different method it was 395...and what mattered most is that my free test percent was 4% -> 15% (I think scale is 5-21%). .. let me know if you have questions about this.

Best.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in ur results from the Licogenix, my Doc. switched me from injectable Cyp. to Boi-identical testosterone because the injectable was raising my RBC and Hemoglobin too high. I have been on the Bio Test for about 9 months and my last labs my E2 was around 68 with a test level of 500 and I am lookng for a OTC supplement to bring the E2 down, so I really appreciate ur log and the bloodwork... I have looked into Erase or Triazole, but I already have lower than normal Cortisol levels and am trying to bring that up....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for following fellas.

Day 3 post coming up. Just got to work.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3: Sunday, April 15th, 2012

Today is the third day of the stack. Nothing to note of yet, well except for perhaps one thing. The past few nights I've been sleeping like ****, and I blame that on my fiances awful mattress. However, last night I found myself in a nice deep sleep (after getting into a huge argument :( ), but I woke up randomly at about 6 or so and noticed something funny. I'm not sure if it was my pre-bed dose of agmatine or the pre-bed dose of Lico/Div1/TXL, but when I woke up my left forearm felt like a damn log and the veins were all poking out. I just looked at it for a second and shrugged it off and went back to sleep. Haven't noticed anything like that since. Vascularity seems to remain the same.

Workout today was PAP Lower right after I woke up. For those wondering, it is a resistance exercise followed by explosive, followed by isometric, and then usually followed by a stretch. 4 sets of those 4 workouts with hardly any rest. 1:30 minute rest after the 4th set, and then it moves on to another 4 x 4 with different exercises. Very fun, very exhausting. I only have 2 weeks left of this style of workout before I move onto moving the weights in the gym. Looking forward to squatting and deadlifting again :)

From other logs I see that vascularity is the first thing that most notice. I'm expecting this to occur sometime this week.

Keep in touch,

DJ

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is unfair to try and diet during Easter while cadbury eggs exist.

I'm also very interested in the leaning out effect from Lico that many other loggers seem to be noticing.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is unfair to try and diet during Easter while cadbury eggs exist.
Haha yea I ate some of those on my cheat day (Saturday). Sad to see them go though. Tried to find a few at some easter candy sales and they all gone. People know their ****.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's another bonus for increasing the T. The fiance and I have decided that 3 months out from our wedding we will no longer have sex/doing anything sexually related/I cannot self-indulge ;) ;).

So... that is going to SUCK HARD, but I think it'll be worth it. Not only to see what it does to the results here, but it'll be nice to prove to myself and to her that I can actually pull it off.

TMI? Ya maybe, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Hell starts on the 28th.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
So here's another bonus for increasing the T. The fiance and I have decided that 3 months out from our wedding we will no longer have sex/doing anything sexually related/I cannot self-indulge ;) ;).

So... that is going to SUCK HARD, but I think it'll be worth it. Not only to see what it does to the results here, but it'll be nice to prove to myself and to her that I can actually pull it off.

TMI? Ya maybe, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Hell starts on the 28th.
Good luck with that....3 months? Once you have kids it'll be nothing to look at the wife and go "uhhh when was the last time?", then realize it was like 2 weeks ago lol. Kids are c***blockers

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex actually raises test levels.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sex actually raises test levels.
LOL must have not been doing it enough then. Prebloods prove that ;)

Actually we just had a huge argument about it so 3 months won't be so bad. But if these bump up libido... omg I'll be like a leg humping dog lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it's the 8th day of no sex where your test levels are the highest...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with that....3 months? Once you have kids it'll be nothing to look at the wife and go "uhhh when was the last time?", then realize it was like 2 weeks ago lol. Kids are c***blockers
LMAO isnt that the truth honestly ??? Same thing with the wife and kids !! Good thing my GF doesnt have kids :toofunny:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 months? Are you going to keep the hand off as well? I don't know whether to respect you or fear you...but best of luck!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 months? Are you going to keep the hand off as well? I don't know whether to respect you or fear you...but best of luck!
Ugh yea man that's 3 months of no touching it either. Except to piss. Life gonna suck. Honeymoon should be interesting. I have a feeling my soon to be wife will be walking strange for days.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh yea man that's 3 months of no touching it either. Except to piss. Life gonna suck. Honeymoon should be interesting. I have a feeling my soon to be wife will be walking strange for days.
3 months and nothing??? thought just sex was off bounds, I would lose it lol

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
If I was a degenerate gambler I would start making prop bets on how you you can last. Isn't there a movie about this? 40 Days or something? Again, good luck man, and don't kill anyone when the Blue-Ball-Rage takes over!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I was a degenerate gambler I would start making prop bets on how you you can last. Isn't there a movie about this? 40 Days or something? Again, good luck man, and don't kill anyone when the Blue-Ball-Rage takes over!
LOL yea 40 days. Problem is someone would have to be with me 24/7 to ensure I don't ruin the bet ;)

It'll be a good run fellas.

Oh and JD. I've done something. Something terrible. Something terribly, terribly bad. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!