DJBeanPole's LICOGENIX + Athletix STACK Log of Awesomeness W/ BLOODS!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Phone post real quick.

Today is day 2 of this cycle. And its also my cheat day for my diet. Pretty much anything I feel like eating I will just chow down on. My woman bought me some cadburry eggs that were on sale last week so I've been munching on those.

I usually don't workout on my cheat day/Saturday but my fiance has been trying to get back in shape to make herself look good for the wedding and she's become a big fan of a cycling class at her gym so I joined her today for that. Should have brought a bucket with me with all the sweat pouring off! **** was intense man! Helped myself to some grands cinammon rolls for breakfast afterwards! Delicious!

No word yet on the efficacy of the supplement cycle just yet. Figure ill see or feel something about a week in. Took awhile for erase to work for me.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Dosing looks good!

Let me know which you like more out of Craze and Maximize Intense.
    Definitely maximize intense over craze. Great pumps and energy. Craze gets me focused for about 10 minutes and then I don't notice anything anymore. I love the stim feeling rather than the nootropic effect. I'm using craze though while I finish up p90x2 since I don't wanna waste intense on non gym days.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    PREBLOOD WORK:

Drawn 4/12

TESTOSTERONE (Total, serum): 225ng/Dl [348-1197]
    FSH: 2.4 [1.5-12.4]
    LH: 3.3 [1.7-8.6]
    ESTRADIOL: 17.1 [7.6-42.6]

Now I'm a little perturbed by the results of the total testosterone. I haven't been taking anything besides preworkout/creatine/protein for the past two weeks. I ran Erase/TitaniumXL/Div1/Formula-X on my last log and I stopped those for these two weeks to let the numbers level out before getting blood drawn for this lab. Why in the HELL is the testosterone so damn low? I told my dad and his response was "lab error." I'm a little freaked out by how low it was for my age

So JD, I guess we will really be putting Athletix to the TEST here (literally) in seeing how well it can do to help boost it up. Started taking everything yesterday after I woke up. I had that blood drawn as pretty much the last thing I did that day. I had been up for almost 16 hours when it was drawn. I was not fasting.

Any input here would be great.

Another more detailed post will be coming about what supplements I'm taking, when I'm taking them, and what training I'm doing later.

Stay tuned.

Hey..I wouldn't be too concerned with the total testosterone..have them re-do with AM testing this is when it is at its highest on an empty stomach within 1-2 hours of waking. Also look at free testosterone % which is a better and more reliable source of what your levels really are. Moreover, you look like you have normal virility and your body shape doesn't look like one that has low test levels (based on picture).

4. ..one more thing...from what I know there are two methods typically used to assess Test levels (along with other hormones, etc)..one of which is garbage and has become a part of standard practice and another which is highly reliable and valid. I had similar issues..i had I think 281, and then ran it again using different method it was 395...and what mattered most is that my free test percent was 4% -> 15% (I think scale is 5-21%). .. let me know if you have questions about this.

Best.

5. I am very interested in ur results from the Licogenix, my Doc. switched me from injectable Cyp. to Boi-identical testosterone because the injectable was raising my RBC and Hemoglobin too high. I have been on the Bio Test for about 9 months and my last labs my E2 was around 68 with a test level of 500 and I am lookng for a OTC supplement to bring the E2 down, so I really appreciate ur log and the bloodwork... I have looked into Erase or Triazole, but I already have lower than normal Cortisol levels and am trying to bring that up....
    •   

6. Thanks for following fellas.

Day 3 post coming up. Just got to work.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. DAY 3: Sunday, April 15th, 2012

Today is the third day of the stack. Nothing to note of yet, well except for perhaps one thing. The past few nights I've been sleeping like ****, and I blame that on my fiances awful mattress. However, last night I found myself in a nice deep sleep (after getting into a huge argument ), but I woke up randomly at about 6 or so and noticed something funny. I'm not sure if it was my pre-bed dose of agmatine or the pre-bed dose of Lico/Div1/TXL, but when I woke up my left forearm felt like a damn log and the veins were all poking out. I just looked at it for a second and shrugged it off and went back to sleep. Haven't noticed anything like that since. Vascularity seems to remain the same.

Workout today was PAP Lower right after I woke up. For those wondering, it is a resistance exercise followed by explosive, followed by isometric, and then usually followed by a stretch. 4 sets of those 4 workouts with hardly any rest. 1:30 minute rest after the 4th set, and then it moves on to another 4 x 4 with different exercises. Very fun, very exhausting. I only have 2 weeks left of this style of workout before I move onto moving the weights in the gym. Looking forward to squatting and deadlifting again

From other logs I see that vascularity is the first thing that most notice. I'm expecting this to occur sometime this week.

Keep in touch,

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. It is unfair to try and diet during Easter while cadbury eggs exist.

I'm also very interested in the leaning out effect from Lico that many other loggers seem to be noticing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It is unfair to try and diet during Easter while cadbury eggs exist.
    Haha yea I ate some of those on my cheat day (Saturday). Sad to see them go though. Tried to find a few at some easter candy sales and they all gone. People know their ****.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. So here's another bonus for increasing the T. The fiance and I have decided that 3 months out from our wedding we will no longer have sex/doing anything sexually related/I cannot self-indulge .

So... that is going to SUCK HARD, but I think it'll be worth it. Not only to see what it does to the results here, but it'll be nice to prove to myself and to her that I can actually pull it off.

TMI? Ya maybe, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Hell starts on the 28th.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    So here's another bonus for increasing the T. The fiance and I have decided that 3 months out from our wedding we will no longer have sex/doing anything sexually related/I cannot self-indulge .

So... that is going to SUCK HARD, but I think it'll be worth it. Not only to see what it does to the results here, but it'll be nice to prove to myself and to her that I can actually pull it off.

TMI? Ya maybe, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Hell starts on the 28th.
    Good luck with that....3 months? Once you have kids it'll be nothing to look at the wife and go "uhhh when was the last time?", then realize it was like 2 weeks ago lol. Kids are c***blockers
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

12. Sex actually raises test levels.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sex actually raises test levels.
    LOL must have not been doing it enough then. Prebloods prove that

Actually we just had a huge argument about it so 3 months won't be so bad. But if these bump up libido... omg I'll be like a leg humping dog lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

14. I believe it's the 8th day of no sex where your test levels are the highest...
    Core Nutritionals Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Good luck with that....3 months? Once you have kids it'll be nothing to look at the wife and go "uhhh when was the last time?", then realize it was like 2 weeks ago lol. Kids are c***blockers
    LMAO isnt that the truth honestly ??? Same thing with the wife and kids !! Good thing my GF doesnt have kids
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

16. 3 months? Are you going to keep the hand off as well? I don't know whether to respect you or fear you...but best of luck!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    3 months? Are you going to keep the hand off as well? I don't know whether to respect you or fear you...but best of luck!
    Ugh yea man that's 3 months of no touching it either. Except to piss. Life gonna suck. Honeymoon should be interesting. I have a feeling my soon to be wife will be walking strange for days.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ugh yea man that's 3 months of no touching it either. Except to piss. Life gonna suck. Honeymoon should be interesting. I have a feeling my soon to be wife will be walking strange for days.
    3 months and nothing??? thought just sex was off bounds, I would lose it lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

19. If I was a degenerate gambler I would start making prop bets on how you you can last. Isn't there a movie about this? 40 Days or something? Again, good luck man, and don't kill anyone when the Blue-Ball-Rage takes over!
    Training log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    If I was a degenerate gambler I would start making prop bets on how you you can last. Isn't there a movie about this? 40 Days or something? Again, good luck man, and don't kill anyone when the Blue-Ball-Rage takes over!
    LOL yea 40 days. Problem is someone would have to be with me 24/7 to ensure I don't ruin the bet

It'll be a good run fellas.

Oh and JD. I've done something. Something terrible. Something terribly, terribly bad. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

21. Just took my preworkout concoction of awesomeness.

2 scoops Hemavol
    1.25 scoops Maximize Intense
    2 scoops Formula-X (I have the tiny scooper version so two scoops = 1 reg scoop, ask JD for details)
    500mg Agmatine (its already in Intense, but I like to go balls deep)

Anyway, I was sitting here at the computer at home going through some photos of myself for my fiance's request for our slideshow at the wedding. You guys wanna see what I looked like before I even started powerlifting? This is around 215lbs or so and about 6 years ago.

Now there's a BEANPOLE!

I'll update later after I get to work. I've been tracking macros I just haven't posted them. I'll give a very detailed post as to today's mealplan/macros/workout. Check back later.

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

22. DAY 4: Monday, April 16th, 2012

Excellent workout. Preworkout definitely came through in a big way. I've previously been using 2 scoops of Craze and no Hemavol and really wasn't feeling it. I just don't think Craze is for me. I'm not feeling the focus/energy that others get. Good thing I ordered some more Intense

Today's workout was PAP Upper. Again, like PAP Lower, there are 2 complexes, each with 4 exercises with 4 sets in rapid succession. Most break time in between is upwards of 30 seconds, if that.

Complex A:

Renegade Rows (In plank position hands on DBs, row/pull to chest each side, then do a pushup): 15lbs ea. arm x 10
    Plyo Pushups: 6 reps explosive
    Med Ball Plank (arms on floor in plank position, toes on medball. No lower back dipping): Hold for 60 seconds
    Superman (broomstick/bands in hands, head/feet/arms outstretched in front with object in hand, knuckles forward, hands/legs as high as you can get them): hold for 45 seconds

1:30 minute break

Complex B:

Towel Pull Ups: 10 reps (I do these assisted w/ a chair and no towels because I suck)
    Med Ball Pike (lay on back, arms outstretched w/ med ball in hand, toes start from floor up to 90 degree angle, ball touches feet, repeat): 10 reps fast
    Hammer Curl Shoulder Press: 10x30lbs each arm
    Roller Angel (essentially you lay on the floor, feet on ground knees bent, lift lower back slightly off ground. With arms to side and swiping floor move them above your head, and then back down bringing your arms/back of hands/wrists scraping the floor and bring them in as close to your sides as you can with everything still touching the floor. More of a stretch movement here. Hard to keep your wrists down, easy for forearms): 10 reps/as many as you can do in 30 seconds

Doesn't sound like much but it is exhausting. I could already feel the Intense/Hemavol working just during the warmup itself! The pumps were extreme and I struggled with the last set of shoulder presses because the pump was so large. Killed it. Drank a 20oz. G2 Gatorade during the workout.

Did abs afterwards for 15 minutes.

Postworkout Shake:

1 scoop Musclepharm Recon
    1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Soy Protein
    1 scoop Met-RX 100% Whey
    5g Creatine Mono

Took my Div1/TXL/Lico as soon as I woke up. Nothing to note yet on the vascularity but I will say that at work last night and even now as I'm sitting here I feel "fuller." Is that agmatine at work or is it Licogenix? Time will tell.

I'll be posting my full meals of the day/macros later as I approach my last meal here at work. So that won't be posted until about 5-6am EST.

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

23. MEALS OF DAY 4

2:30PM Breakfast
    Sunny Farms Eggs, 3 whole, 3 whites
    2 slices Great Value Reduced Fat Cheese
    3 cups Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax cereal
    2 cups Great Value 1% Milk
    Aunt Millie's Multi Grain English Muffin
    0.5 cups blueberries

5:30PM Postworkout
    1 scoop Recon
    1 scoop Met-RX 100% Whey
    1 scoop ON Vanilla Soy
    5g Creatine Mono

8:30PM Snack #1
    Medium sized gala apple
    2 tbsp Naturally More peanut butter
    1 cup carrots

11PM Snack #2
    Dannon 0% Fat Greek Yogurt w/ Blueberries
    30 Planter's Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts

1:30AM Dinner
    8oz. Laura's 96% Fat Free Extra Lean Beef
    3/4 cup (when dry) Great Value Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
    0.5 cups Pasta Sauce
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup cherry tomatoes

4AM Snack #3
    1 cup 1% Great Value Cottage Cheese
    1 cup Strawberries

8AM Pre-bed
    1 scoop ON Chocolate Casein

A very delicious day. Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal of the day. This is what my meals look like about 90% of the time. Sometimes the dinner main course will be different (chicken breast w/ beans+rice, turkey burgers) or I'll have some oatmeal with breakfast instead of cereal, the fruits/veggies may get mixed around... but thats pretty much it! Getting myself accustomed to this diet because it is very close to what I'll be eating when I go on my cut.

MACROS: 3,316cals 358carb 93f 357pro

DJ
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

24. Agh Walmart milk. I hardly ever buy their brands, everyone who shops there is tubby which I know isn't necessarily related to the Walmart food. But still it is cheap, I'm just a food snob nowadays. But otherwise yeah that is a delicious day bro
    Training log -

25. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110
    Agh Walmart milk. I hardly ever buy their brands, everyone who shops there is tubby which I know isn't necessarily related to the Walmart food. But still it is cheap, I'm just a food snob nowadays. But otherwise yeah that is a delicious day bro
    Haha oops actually it was 1% milk from marsh but I'm sure the nutritional values are all the same. Walmart freaks me out but its so damn cheap!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Haha oops actually it was 1% milk from marsh but I'm sure the nutritional values are all the same. Walmart freaks me out but its so damn cheap!
    Its the so damn cheap part that freaks me out, like really cheap beef aka pink slime!
    Training log -

27. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

Its the so damn cheap part that freaks me out, like really cheap beef aka pink slime!
    I thought I read that Walmart was one of the first to pull that off their shelves and go against it. Anything that was questionable to contain it was then labeled with a warning. So I thought?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

I thought I read that Walmart was one of the first to pull that off their shelves and go against it. Anything that was questionable to contain it was then labeled with a warning. So I thought?
    Correct! I meant cheap meat in general sorry
    Training log -

29. DAY 5: Tuesday, April 18th

Big update today fellas. JD never came in here to see why I "did something bad" so I'm just going to have to go and spill the beans myself.

Today started the first day of 6 pills/day. I have a second bottle arriving tomorrow. ! Just couldn't help myself.

Also, and I'm pretty sure this is not related to upping the dose since it is the first day of doing so, but the vascularity has finally kicked in. The fullness is starting to creep up and the veins are popping notably in my forearms and hands. And I know it must be Lico at work because I forgot to take my agmatine when I got up this morning. Oops! So some very good news!

Today was a yoga/stretch day, so nothing to report there as far as workouts go. Felt really good though because I haven't done it in awhile. Diet is still on point. Looking forward to Saturday since it is my meal cheat day. Things I start craving during the week I write down so I know what I should potentially eat on Saturday. So far it looks like I'm due for a Qdoba breakfast burrito and jalapeno potato chips !

Stay tuned.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 5: Tuesday, April 18th

Big update today fellas. JD never came in here to see why I "did something bad" so I'm just going to have to go and spill the beans myself.

Today started the first day of 6 pills/day. I have a second bottle arriving tomorrow. ! Just couldn't help myself.

Also, and I'm pretty sure this is not related to upping the dose since it is the first day of doing so, but the vascularity has finally kicked in. The fullness is starting to creep up and the veins are popping notably in my forearms and hands. And I know it must be Lico at work because I forgot to take my agmatine when I got up this morning. Oops! So some very good news!

Today was a yoga/stretch day, so nothing to report there as far as workouts go. Felt really good though because I haven't done it in awhile. Diet is still on point. Looking forward to Saturday since it is my meal cheat day. Things I start craving during the week I write down so I know what I should potentially eat on Saturday. So far it looks like I'm due for a Qdoba breakfast burrito and jalapeno potato chips !

Stay tuned.
    Cheats days are best!!!! Can't resists all the good and yummy food...if I didn't had cheat days on my Licogenix log...I would had my abs already...Licogenix is solid AI!!! And you gonna love 6caps coz I was dosing 6caps as well ...your strength gonna go up as well...just wait and see
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kev's Athletix Licogenix Log
    By KtownPboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 08:55 AM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:34 PM
  3. STAY TUNED FOR POST PCT BLOODS AND OSTA SARM BLOODS!
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
  4. Awesomeness
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:36 AM