Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)

nokkT

Awards
So, USPLabs and PES have really outdone themselves this time. Really hooking a lot of people up with some great products! Big thanks to all those at USPLabs and PES who put this whole thing together and for the extra goodies. Now, they didn't require a log, but since I'm planning on starting taking all of the stuff tomorrow and given their generosity; I don't see any reason not to do a log!

The products I will be logging are:
Compound 20
Erase Pro
Modern BCAA
Jack3d

USPLabs did throw in a bottle of Prime as well, however, I will not be using it just yet. I think I'm actually going to save it until I can get my hands on another bottle.

Out of the entire lot, I've only tried Jack3d before. Actually, it was my staple preworkout product considering I'm extremely stim resistant and sometimes the BA feeling really gets me in the mood to lift. Other than that, I'll be taking my staple products with this. That includes creatine mono, multi vit, whey, etc.

I'm looking to continue leaning out and maintaining my strength while on this stack. Got to get ready for the summer months, considering it has already been up in the 80s here! That and I put on a good 18 pounds over the winter and bulking up. After that, I sat maintaining for almost 2 months, so, I'm really excited to cut down and lean out to see more of the physical progress I've made rather than just what I'm doing in the gym.

Current Stats:
188 lbs
15.7% BF

Workouts:

Currently I'm doing a typical 5x5, with a lot of supersets (so that I can get my workout done over my lunch break at work). My split is set up as:
Monday - Chest/light tri
Tuesday - Back/light bi
Wednesday - Arms
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Legs and some abs.

I'm not a huge fan of doing cardio, but, I will be trying to throw some in here and there just to help lean out a bit. On top of that, I recently cut about 200-300 cals out of my daily diet so that I am below my maintenance level, by just a little bit. Don't want to completely drop all my cals right away.

Time to get this party started and thanks again to all those at USPLabs and PES!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed bro!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed..

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
In!

(p.s. I may be coming back to the gym for a month...)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:thumbsup:

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

nokkT

Awards
Day 1:

Today was chest day! But, since I had the day off I went to the gym a little earlier today. I will generally be dosing my C20 with my meals at 11:30 and 6:30. However, since I went to the gym early I took my first dose of C20 at 10, swapped my meals for the day so I actually get to take C20 with some carbs.

Wasn't expecting to feel much for the first day. So, took my Jack3d before I left for the gym (1.5 scoops since I used to take 3); it mixed up a lot easier than I remembered. My arms and face got a little tingly as I was about to pull into the gym. I was also surprised to see that the BCAAs mixed in clear, but tasted just like watered down fruit punch, which was interesting, but still decent taste.

For the sake of this post and all posts going forward, assume all lifts are 5x5 unless otherwise stated. I had a little bit of a headache going into the work outs and I took some aleve about an hour before taking Jack3d with a little help with the pain subsiding.

Walked into the gym; the computer system controlling the fans/air conditioning were screwing up... so, it was ridiculously hot in the gym. Awesome, add that onto my headache.

Flat bench: I did my first working set at 205 and upped it to 215. But my headache was starting to come back. So, I stuck with 225 the way out and was only able to get 4 on my last set. If this is any indication of what my day was going to be like, I wasn't a fan. But, my headache did start to get better.
Incline DB bench: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70
Cable Flies: 40lbs 4 sets x 8
Decline bench: 135, 155, 185, 185, 185
Flat bench DB Flies: 25lbs 4 sets x 8

The headache started to come back so I just bailed. It would hurt here and there and really make me struggle on a few of the lifts. But, oh well. Only day one!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well if that's what day 1 looks like, I wonder how day 2 & 3 will look...

:joke:

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established

Walked into the gym; the computer system controlling the fans/air conditioning were screwing up... so, it was ridiculously hot in the gym.
Let me know when they get that fixed. I'm not coming back to the gym with that to look forward to!

nokkT

Awards
I'd assume that it will be fixed relatively quick. I'm sure the last thing the gym wants is people passing out in there. :)

nokkT

Awards
Day 2: Back day, woo!

Didn't have a headache today, so that was a definite plus. Took my Erase Pro this morning and then two of my C20 with my lunch around 12:15 (had a meeting at work that ran later than I wanted it to. Took another 1.5 scoops of jack3d at about 12:50 and headed over to the gym.

Same energy and tingly feeling that I had yesterday, so, I hopped right into the weights.

Deadlift: 225x8, 295, 315, 325, 355, 375x3. I got 375x3 last week, too, and I was hoping for at least 1 more, but, that wasn't happening. So, I guess I'm happy with the three that I did get.
Pullups/Chinup: Alternating between the two I did 4 sets of each at 8 reps. I did weighted last week so I decided to skip the weighted this week.
Cable row: 120, 140, 160, 180, 200
Superset with:
One arm bent over row: 65lbs
Lat pulldown: 120, 120, 140, 160, 160
Superset with:
Reverse flies: 30lbs x 8 x 4 sets
Back extensions: Weighted 45lbs x 12 immediately into unweighted x 12 for 3 sets.

My back was definitely feeling it. Everything had my back either super pumped or burning up. It was great. All in all I was happy with the workout considering how crappy the day before was. Oh, and speaking of it, I think they got the A/C fixed because it wasn't as hot. Don't get me wrong, I was still dripping with sweat. But I wasn't feeling like I was going to die while lifting.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Today was chest day! But, since I had the day off I went to the gym a little earlier today. I will generally be dosing my C20 with my meals at 11:30 and 6:30. However, since I went to the gym early I took my first dose of C20 at 10, swapped my meals for the day so I actually get to take C20 with some carbs.

Wasn't expecting to feel much for the first day. So, took my Jack3d before I left for the gym (1.5 scoops since I used to take 3); it mixed up a lot easier than I remembered. My arms and face got a little tingly as I was about to pull into the gym. I was also surprised to see that the BCAAs mixed in clear, but tasted just like watered down fruit punch, which was interesting, but still decent taste.

For the sake of this post and all posts going forward, assume all lifts are 5x5 unless otherwise stated. I had a little bit of a headache going into the work outs and I took some aleve about an hour before taking Jack3d with a little help with the pain subsiding.

Walked into the gym; the computer system controlling the fans/air conditioning were screwing up... so, it was ridiculously hot in the gym. Awesome, add that onto my headache.

Flat bench: I did my first working set at 205 and upped it to 215. But my headache was starting to come back. So, I stuck with 225 the way out and was only able to get 4 on my last set. If this is any indication of what my day was going to be like, I wasn't a fan. But, my headache did start to get better.
Incline DB bench: 50, 55, 60, 65, 70
Cable Flies: 40lbs 4 sets x 8
Decline bench: 135, 155, 185, 185, 185
Flat bench DB Flies: 25lbs 4 sets x 8

The headache started to come back so I just bailed. It would hurt here and there and really make me struggle on a few of the lifts. But, oh well. Only day one!
couple tips..
1. shake the BCAA contianer before use to distribute the flavor evenly
2. Use the reccomendd amount of water for flavor,...if you use too much water, the flavor will be watered down.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2: Back day, woo!

Didn't have a headache today, so that was a definite plus. Took my Erase Pro this morning and then two of my C20 with my lunch around 12:15 (had a meeting at work that ran later than I wanted it to. Took another 1.5 scoops of jack3d at about 12:50 and headed over to the gym.

Same energy and tingly feeling that I had yesterday, so, I hopped right into the weights.

Deadlift: 225x8, 295, 315, 325, 355, 375x3. I got 375x3 last week, too, and I was hoping for at least 1 more, but, that wasn't happening. So, I guess I'm happy with the three that I did get.
Pullups/Chinup: Alternating between the two I did 4 sets of each at 8 reps. I did weighted last week so I decided to skip the weighted this week.
Cable row: 120, 140, 160, 180, 200
Superset with:
One arm bent over row: 65lbs
Lat pulldown: 120, 120, 140, 160, 160
Superset with:
Reverse flies: 30lbs x 8 x 4 sets
Back extensions: Weighted 45lbs x 12 immediately into unweighted x 12 for 3 sets.

My back was definitely feeling it. Everything had my back either super pumped or burning up. It was great. All in all I was happy with the workout considering how crappy the day before was. Oh, and speaking of it, I think they got the A/C fixed because it wasn't as hot. Don't get me wrong, I was still dripping with sweat. But I wasn't feeling like I was going to die while lifting.

also with any anabolic stack it is paramount to increase water intake because your muscle are drinking it up and headache will occur

nokkT

Awards
Thanks for the tips!

1) I definitely shook up the BCAAs. I had the fruit punch flavor throughout my blender bottle.
2) I used the amount listed, I believe it is 16oz? (I don't have the container here at work to look) but I will double check at home. And I think it just tastes watered down because I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch to begin with and I'm most likely used to the "sweeter" side of fruit punch. But, it definitely tastes like it.
3) I actually have been making sure to greatly increase my water consumption, especially from day one. Since Monday I've been consuming about 1.5-2 gallons a day; that should be enough, correct?

To be fair, I don't believe the headache was caused from the stack. Just one of those days, I'm assuming. The extra heat in the gym didn't help, I'm sure.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tips!

1) I definitely shook up the BCAAs. I had the fruit punch flavor throughout my blender bottle.
2) I used the amount listed, I believe it is 16oz? (I don't have the container here at work to look) but I will double check at home. And I think it just tastes watered down because I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch to begin with and I'm most likely used to the "sweeter" side of fruit punch. But, it definitely tastes like it.
3) I actually have been making sure to greatly increase my water consumption, especially from day one. Since Monday I've been consuming about 1.5-2 gallons a day; that should be enough, correct?

To be fair, I don't believe the headache was caused from the stack. Just one of those days, I'm assuming. The extra heat in the gym didn't help, I'm sure.
Thank you for the response, Train on!

nokkT

Awards
Day 3: Time to blast them arms!

No headache again today, so that is a plus!! Gym wasn't really hot either, but I worked up a hell of a sweat! Took everything at the same time I have been, Erase in the morning, C20 at 11:30-12ish and jack3d before heading to the gym. Had good energy heading to the gym.

Since I started off with bi's last week, I decided to start with tri's this week and mix up some of the lifts.

Weighted dips: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65.. which were surprisingly easy. So, maybe I'll try and up them again next week.
Superset with:
Reverse grip cable tricep pulldowns: 100, 100, 120, 120, 140x4
Standing BB Curl: 65, 75, 85, 95, 105x4.. now, I generally only get 3 and since I was one rep shy.. I decided to try 115. I got myself 1 rep at 115.. so awesome. Tried for a second rep... yeah, that wasn't freaking happening. :laughing:
Reverse grip curls: 75 x 5 for all 5 sets
Superset with:
Standing DB Curl: 35, 40, 40, 45, 45... felt really good so I decided to do a quick dropset at 30lbs and got 9 on each arm.
Skullcrushers: 75 x 5 for all 5 sets
Superset with:
Tricep kickback: 30 lbs x 5 for all 5 sets

Finished everything off with the rope/stick forearm thing.. which I have no idea what it is called. So yeah, that thingy. Just did a few quick up and downs with 15 lbs. Oh man, it hurt to left my arms! Well, not hurt, but my arms were so stiff, holy crap.

Still haven't really noticed a whole lot except my vascularity is pretty awesome in my arms. :D That and my workouts have been really solid.

nokkT

Awards
Day 4:

Had a pretty good shoulder workout today. Dosed everything like usual like I'm supposed to. :D. I didn't really want to hit overhead press today, but, I did it anyway. I'm glad I did.

Overhead Press: 85, 95, 105, 115, 125, all by 5. 125 is the highest I've gone in a really long time, so I'm really happy that I was able to get 5 of them!

I decided to change things up from here, all lifts from here down are 3x8
Seated DB press: 50, 55, 60
Superset with:
Front and Side lat raises: 25lbs on the front and 20 on the side

Decided to hit some of my traps, next, so I moved onto:
BB shrug: 225, 275, 315
Superset with:
Upright rows: 105, 120, 130

Oh man, I felt so amazing. Shoulders and traps were both on fire, felt super pumped. Oh, and the vascularity on my forearms was insane! But everything all around my shoulders felt great. Such a good workout, and I'm glad I lowered the weight and did higher reps on everything else. Really helped make the workout since shoulder day isn't really my favorite workout day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4:

Had a pretty good shoulder workout today. Dosed everything like usual like I'm supposed to. :D. I didn't really want to hit overhead press today, but, I did it anyway. I'm glad I did.

Overhead Press: 85, 95, 105, 115, 125, all by 5. 125 is the highest I've gone in a really long time, so I'm really happy that I was able to get 5 of them!

I decided to change things up from here, all lifts from here down are 3x8
Seated DB press: 50, 55, 60
Superset with:
Front and Side lat raises: 25lbs on the front and 20 on the side

Decided to hit some of my traps, next, so I moved onto:
BB shrug: 225, 275, 315
Superset with:
Upright rows: 105, 120, 130

Oh man, I felt so amazing. Shoulders and traps were both on fire, felt super pumped. Oh, and the vascularity on my forearms was insane! But everything all around my shoulders felt great. Such a good workout, and I'm glad I lowered the weight and did higher reps on everything else. Really helped make the workout since shoulder day isn't really my favorite workout day.
Lower weight higher reps seem to be helping a lot of people on this stack! Keep it up man.

nokkT

Awards
Day 5:

Friday was a legs day and boy it was a pretty good day. Dosed everything like I'm supposed to. Started everything off with some squats. Since I was trying to keep things a little on the higher rep side, things have changed a little bit, but I still did 5 sets on Squats.

Squats: 225, 245, 275, 295, 315.. and I got all 8 at 315, which I was pretty happy with. But man, it was a struggle.
Leg extensions at 140 lbs
SLDL: 135, 155, 185
Walking lunges

Then I decided to do some ab work which was just a quick go around of three exercises for three sets of about 15 reps. My legs are still really tender today so I must have done a number on them!

Day 6 and Day 7

Weekends are my off days and nothing really out of the ordinary. Other than it is effing hot outside and I'm too cheap to turn on my air conditioning, so I'm sweating balls.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be trying a different workout regiment, so, we'll see how it goes! I feel like I really need to switch things up, but, its trying to find something new that is the problem. And on top of that, I need to pick it and stick with it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hate turning on my a/c as well.
I also started to incorporate squats n dead lifts into my routine.

nokkT

Awards
Hate turning on my a/c as well.
I also started to incorporate squats n dead lifts into my routine.
Yea, but I had to give in. I felt bad for my dog, she was panting all day. So, I turned on a fan and the AC so I don't kill her off. That and it is supposed to be like 90 today, so, left it on today, too.

I've always had squats and deadlifts in my routines, I enjoy them too much not to.

nokkT

Awards
Day 8:

So.. I decided to change up my workouts and since Kaikara is coming to the gym with me now, we're both hitting up the QBM that he posted about in his log. This is a HUGE change from anything that I've ever done before. Today was chest and arms... all I have to say is HOLY CRAP.

We went through a ton of benching at high reps. That includes incline first at lower weight with 30 reps on the first set (lol) followed up by like 4 more sets doing a pyramid. Then into three sets of flat bench and three sets of decline bench. Also hit up a circuit of cable flies, doing upper, mid, and lower all superset with each other for 10 reps for three sets.

Move onto arms next. This part was ridiculous... it ended up being like 250 curls or something ridiculous in about 10-15 minutes. Four different exercises all in a row at about 15-20 reps. My pump was ridiculous. It was hard to put my earbuds back into my ear if they fell out... it was even harder to get dressed my arms were so pumped.

Also like to throw in that I've never felt more like a wuss than me standing there curling 10 pounders. :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got a solid pump today, I should've kept pushing but the pain was intense.

nokkT

Awards
Day 9

Rocked a shoulder workout today. Another one of the volume type training that I did yesterday. But man, my shoulders were burning something fierce. I don't think that I've ever gotten a burn/pump like that in my shoulders before, and I've had some really solid shoulder workout days.

Let's see, what all did we do? Military press, behind the head shoulder press, Side and front lat raises, Reverse flyes, upright rows, shrugs.. and I think that is everything! But the side and front lat raises really felt amazing.

Onto the supplements: Still dosing them as I should, nothing new there. I'm definitely getting more and more thirsty, but I'm drinking the water to keep up with it. No real joint soreness or anything, yet. No more headaches, either, so that is good. I haven't checked my weight nor my BF to see where I'm currently sitting, but I definitely feel like everything is doing it's job. Can't wait to see how I feel at the end of this second week. Oh, and my shoulders are getting a little acne on them, meh.

nokkT

Awards
Day 10:

So, I'd like to preface this by saying this new volume type workout is just nuts. My muscles have been more sore these past few days than they have been in a very, very, VERY long time. If this sore, ever. The past two days I've woken up and my arms have been so stiff and sore. But I'm hoping that that just means good things.

Today was a really solid back and triceps workout day. Keeping up with the high volume, we did: Lat pulldowns, close grip pulldowns, cable rows, wide grip cable rows, pull ups, lower back extensions, tricep pushdowns, reverse grip tricep pulldowns, overhead tricep extensions, aaaaannnnnnd dips! I think I remembered everything. Everything was burning and super pumped. It felt really good working out today. I'm a little upset that the deadlifts weren't hit. However, the lower back extensions really got me a really solid pump. So, I'm alright with that. Plus, it is only one week, right? :)

Not looking forward to tomorrow, which is going to be an extremely high volume leg day. I've got a feeling I'm not going to be able to walk a whole lot. I was planning on doing some cardio Friday, so, we'll see how I feel.

I'll be checking weight and BF again either tomorrow or Friday as I get closer to the two week mark. I'm excited to see where I'm currently sitting and see if any progress has been made. I feel like I'm definitely getting more firm and fuller. Also feel like I'm leaning out a little bit. Little things like me tightening my belt today makes me think that I am getting leaner. Still really thirsty. Don't feel any bloat like some people had said. But, I'm feeling good... just really enjoying working out. Can't wait to see what is in store.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I asked if you wanted to add deadlifts. You wussed out. :nono2:

nokkT

Awards
Day 11:

Everything that I have worked out this week is still sore. My arms can't be fully extended because of how tender they are. But, I still got through an awesome leg workout yesterday.

Stuck with the high volume and really got through a lot of different lifts. Lets see, we did some: Squats (for a ton of reps and then even did a reverse pyramid type set with 5 second intervals), leg extensions, hack squats, DB squats, lying down leg curls, SLDL, leg curls, and step back lunges. My legs aren't really all that sore today, to be honest. They're just really, really tired. lol.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to go to the gym today or not. I may go and do some cardio since I have the day off of work. But, we'll see. I could definitely use an hour or so of cardio.

As I said, I took my weight and BF yesterday. Happy to say that both are again, down. Current weight is around 186lbs and BF is just under 15%. Not too bad considering about a month ago I was 194lbs and 17% BF after a cycle and bulk.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Man, my quads are hurting. It's not debilitating. I can still walk. I'm expecting them to stiffen a bit tonight and tomorrow though.

I didn't end up doing any cardio after work. Legs wouldn't move like that. Too tired. :p

nokkT

Awards
Yeah, mine are sore. But not too bad. Still can walk and bound up my stairs. But, I definitely notice that they're tired.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Bound up the stairs? I can't. Soreness is setting in. I'm in a third floor apartment. Every stair is painful.

nokkT

Awards
Bound up the stairs? I can't. Soreness is setting in. I'm in a third floor apartment. Every stair is painful.
Second floor for me. I haven't had any problems, yet. Lets see how they hold up tomorrow.

nokkT

Awards
Days 12 and 13

Dosed everything like I should over the weekend. Didn't do any physical activity, really, though. Ate a lot of food, though! Had three days off, even though I was planning on going to the gym to cardio, that didn't happen. Mainly because my legs hurt most of the weekend. I couldn't bring myself to getting out there and running.

Still looking pretty lean. Did notice that I'm starting to get a little more acne on my shoulders, though. I've also noticed that these past few days I've been really hungry, even after just eating. But, I'm being good and sticking to my diet.

nokkT

Awards
Day 14

So, yesterday I had an awesome back/tricep day. Was also told that I looked like I'm leaning out by one of the female trainers at the gym. So, guess the stuff is working. :)

Anyway, my legs are still kind of sore from Thursday. These high volume workouts are pretty crazy. Back and triceps yesterday. Keeping up with the high volume, we did the same as we did last week: Lat pulldowns, close grip pulldowns, cable rows, wide grip cable rows, pull ups, lower back extensions, tricep pushdowns, reverse grip tricep pulldowns, overhead tricep extensions and dips. However, we tried to increase the weight on every lift. I think the weight was increased on everything for me except lower back extensions because I do them weighted with 45lbs and that's the highest plate they have, there.

My back is already sore today. Right between my shoulder blades. So much so that it actually kind of hurts to breathe. hahaha.

nokkT

Awards
Day 15

Well, just passed the two week mark. Like I said at the end of last week, I'm down a few pounds and some bodyfat already. So, I'm guessing it is working. :) That coupled with changing up the workouts to the high volume lifts, I feel like I'm really doing my body some good.

Hit some shoulders yesterday. Military press, behind the head shoulder press, Side and front lat raises, upright rows, shrugs. I skipped out on the reverse flyes since I killed myself on them yesterday and was already in some pain. however, did more weight yesterday than I did the previous work on just about every other lift. So, I'm happy with that. Had a really nice pump and burn going on. Shoulders and traps are a little tender today, but I'm feeling good.

Still no real difference in the way that I feel, yet. I've noticed my hunger going up the past few days, which is a little odd. But, I'm ignoring it for the most part. Noticed some decent definition throughout my midsection, too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lost some body fat huh?

Good deal.

nokkT

Awards
Day 16

Today is an off lifting day due to changing up the volume of the workouts. So, hit up some abs and cardio today. Nothing special. Back to lifting tomorrow with some chest and biceps.

nokkT

Awards
Day 17

Rocked a pretty solid chest and bicep workout today. Since we did this routine last week I knew what to expect... but that doesn't mean it still wasn't rough! We wanted to start with incline bench, but, it seems like everyone wanted to do incline today. So, started with some flat bench and got through some incline, decline and some three way cable flyes after that.

After finishing up with chest we went over and did our ridiculous amount of curls again. 20 of each standing BB curl, hammer curls, hammer curl/db curl alternating and then reverse curls. Did those for three sets.

All in all, I feel so much better than I did last week. A really solid pump all around. That could be due to my strength and endurance finally being able to keep up with the workouts. But, still feel really damn good. Really feel like this stuff is really helping to lean me out. Can't wait to see how these final weeks turn out.

Hitting up legs tomorrow.. it'll be rough.

nokkT

Awards
Day 18:

Well, felt really good on Friday and was looking forward to getting my lifting in on my legs. Had the day off of work, everything was pretty great.

We got in some, Squats, leg extensions, hack squats, DB squats, lying down leg curls, SLDL, leg curls, and step back lunges. Everything felt awesome... minus the slight headache/headrush while doing the squats. We upped the weight on pretty much everything we did.. knowingly or not. But, it all felt really good.

Day 19:

Saturday I slacked off a little. Didn't dose everything at the same times that I have been, although, I did get all my stuff in. The reason behind this is because I spent all day Saturday moving. So, on the sore legs from Friday, I had to go down two flights of stairs from the old place, and up two other ones to the new place. Moving everything. Felt like a workout in itself. I was so exhausted by the end of the day. I'm also not going to lie and say that I've been eating pretty dirty the past few days just because I haven't had the luxury of being able to cook my food.

Day 20:

Today I am just exhausted and worn out from everything yesterday. My legs are extremely worn out and a little sore. But, I'm doing a little better today as far as my eating and water intake. But, I'm just really, really out of it. I'll be back to the normal grind tomorrow.

nokkT

Awards
Day 21:

Was really excited to get into the gym yesterday and get some awesome back and tricep work in. However, on my second set of the day I got a really bad headrush and a headache again. I haven't seen nor felt this since week 1. So, it could be due to the poor weekend that I just had. But, all I know is that I hope it doesn't happen again and that it was just a fluke.

Either way, hit everything really hard yesterday, even with the headache. I just had to stop and take a few minor breathers during some of the sets, but I completed them all. I also was able to increase the weight on just about every lift, even still keeping with the same high volume regiment that we've been doing. So, I was extremely happy with that. Looks like I'm seeing some strength gains while on this and changing up my workouts.

I'll probably be taking weight and BF again at the end of this week to see where I'm sitting right before the end of the 30 days. Then again, it'll be so close to then that I may just hold of until the 30 day mark. I do feel and look leaner. Also per the readings that I took last week, everything is looking like it is working.

Still no real negative effects from the Erase Pro. The only thing that I have noticed was dry lips and a little acne on the shoulders. Besides that, no joint pain, nothing bad at all!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 21:

Was really excited to get into the gym yesterday and get some awesome back and tricep work in. However, on my second set of the day I got a really bad headrush and a headache again. I haven't seen nor felt this since week 1. So, it could be due to the poor weekend that I just had. But, all I know is that I hope it doesn't happen again and that it was just a fluke.

Either way, hit everything really hard yesterday, even with the headache. I just had to stop and take a few minor breathers during some of the sets, but I completed them all. I also was able to increase the weight on just about every lift, even still keeping with the same high volume regiment that we've been doing. So, I was extremely happy with that. Looks like I'm seeing some strength gains while on this and changing up my workouts.

I'll probably be taking weight and BF again at the end of this week to see where I'm sitting right before the end of the 30 days. Then again, it'll be so close to then that I may just hold of until the 30 day mark. I do feel and look leaner. Also per the readings that I took last week, everything is looking like it is working.

Still no real negative effects from the Erase Pro. The only thing that I have noticed was dry lips and a little acne on the shoulders. Besides that, no joint pain, nothing bad at all!
9 more days to go.
Liking the stack so far or what?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving your getting strength gains, I've been doing a new training with high volume so it's been hard to judge strength. Not sure what the head rush could be from...

nokkT

Awards
9 more days to go.
Liking the stack so far or what?
Oh yeah, I'm definitely liking the stack. As posted a little bit back I've lost a little bit a weight, a little bit of BF, and I'm leaning out quite nicely. I've noticed my waist getting smaller, the vascularity in my arms is phenomenal. A lot of the muscles are really just popping on through and looking great. My workouts have all been great, especially doing this new regiment. I've been very happy with it so far. :) All this has been on the exact same meal regiment that I've been following for the past month. Which is only 200 cals less than I was taking to maintain.

Hoping the second round makes it here without any lapse in the stack!

nokkT

Awards
Loving your getting strength gains, I've been doing a new training with high volume so it's been hard to judge strength. Not sure what the head rush could be from...
I don't know if it is directly strength gains or if my endurance is just increasing. Yeah with the mass amount of volume that we've been doing as well, of course we went substantially lower on the lifts. But it is really nice to be able to be able to increase the weight on a majority of all the lifts we do while doing the high volume. Yeah, I don't know either. I've had it a total of maybe 3 days, but the head rush turns into a headache and it really hinders performance for a while.

nokkT

Awards
Day 22

Very minor headrush yesterday, but it quickly subsided. Was able to continue on with the regularly scheduled shoulder workouts. Hit everything again like we did last week. Not going to lie, I busted out some awesome upright rows. The overhead press that we do, too, is really low weight. But since we do a ton of reps, the burn is insane. I've never felt that sort of burn in my shoulders before. Can't decide if I like it or not! Although, it does look like my shoulders are becoming more defined... and my traps looked huge yesterday.

Also back on my regular eating habits and water drinking habits, so I hope that helps. I always feel better when I eat clean and drink a lot of water. So, feeling pretty darn good today!

nokkT

Awards
Day 23

Nothing really all too exciting... just did some cardio and abs yesterday. Also showed a person from work how to do some of the compound lifts because they want to broaden their lifting. Besides that, everything is going well. Feeling pretty great and ready to hit some chest and biceps today.

Still dosing as I should, everything is still going great.

nokkT

Awards
Day 24

Killed an AWESOME chest and bicep workout today. One of the best chest workouts I've gotten in a long time, everything felt great. I even went home later at night and knocked out 5 sets of 30 pushups. The high volume was awesome, too. I had a really, really good pump in my chest and my arms. Hit up some incline, decline, and flat bench with also some cable flyes. Oh, and, we did more weight on just about everything this week. So, we're keeping up with the trend of increasing the weight on all of our lifts. Increasing the weight with the immensely high volume on curls is a little difficult. But, I do my best to increase the weight at least on the first set for all of the lifts. But after doing four different curl exercises for three reps.. the weight tends to get heavy, quick!

Still feeling good though! Legs today!