Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

Rocked a pretty solid chest and bicep workout today. Since we did this routine last week I knew what to expect... but that doesn't mean it still wasn't rough! We wanted to start with incline bench, but, it seems like everyone wanted to do incline today. So, started with some flat bench and got through some incline, decline and some three way cable flyes after that.

After finishing up with chest we went over and did our ridiculous amount of curls again. 20 of each standing BB curl, hammer curls, hammer curl/db curl alternating and then reverse curls. Did those for three sets.

All in all, I feel so much better than I did last week. A really solid pump all around. That could be due to my strength and endurance finally being able to keep up with the workouts. But, still feel really damn good. Really feel like this stuff is really helping to lean me out. Can't wait to see how these final weeks turn out.

Hitting up legs tomorrow.. it'll be rough.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18:

Well, felt really good on Friday and was looking forward to getting my lifting in on my legs. Had the day off of work, everything was pretty great.

We got in some, Squats, leg extensions, hack squats, DB squats, lying down leg curls, SLDL, leg curls, and step back lunges. Everything felt awesome... minus the slight headache/headrush while doing the squats. We upped the weight on pretty much everything we did.. knowingly or not. But, it all felt really good.

Day 19:

Saturday I slacked off a little. Didn't dose everything at the same times that I have been, although, I did get all my stuff in. The reason behind this is because I spent all day Saturday moving. So, on the sore legs from Friday, I had to go down two flights of stairs from the old place, and up two other ones to the new place. Moving everything. Felt like a workout in itself. I was so exhausted by the end of the day. I'm also not going to lie and say that I've been eating pretty dirty the past few days just because I haven't had the luxury of being able to cook my food.

Day 20:

Today I am just exhausted and worn out from everything yesterday. My legs are extremely worn out and a little sore. But, I'm doing a little better today as far as my eating and water intake. But, I'm just really, really out of it. I'll be back to the normal grind tomorrow.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21:

Was really excited to get into the gym yesterday and get some awesome back and tricep work in. However, on my second set of the day I got a really bad headrush and a headache again. I haven't seen nor felt this since week 1. So, it could be due to the poor weekend that I just had. But, all I know is that I hope it doesn't happen again and that it was just a fluke.

Either way, hit everything really hard yesterday, even with the headache. I just had to stop and take a few minor breathers during some of the sets, but I completed them all. I also was able to increase the weight on just about every lift, even still keeping with the same high volume regiment that we've been doing. So, I was extremely happy with that. Looks like I'm seeing some strength gains while on this and changing up my workouts.

I'll probably be taking weight and BF again at the end of this week to see where I'm sitting right before the end of the 30 days. Then again, it'll be so close to then that I may just hold of until the 30 day mark. I do feel and look leaner. Also per the readings that I took last week, everything is looking like it is working.

Still no real negative effects from the Erase Pro. The only thing that I have noticed was dry lips and a little acne on the shoulders. Besides that, no joint pain, nothing bad at all!
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT
    Day 21:

Was really excited to get into the gym yesterday and get some awesome back and tricep work in. However, on my second set of the day I got a really bad headrush and a headache again. I haven't seen nor felt this since week 1. So, it could be due to the poor weekend that I just had. But, all I know is that I hope it doesn't happen again and that it was just a fluke.

Either way, hit everything really hard yesterday, even with the headache. I just had to stop and take a few minor breathers during some of the sets, but I completed them all. I also was able to increase the weight on just about every lift, even still keeping with the same high volume regiment that we've been doing. So, I was extremely happy with that. Looks like I'm seeing some strength gains while on this and changing up my workouts.

I'll probably be taking weight and BF again at the end of this week to see where I'm sitting right before the end of the 30 days. Then again, it'll be so close to then that I may just hold of until the 30 day mark. I do feel and look leaner. Also per the readings that I took last week, everything is looking like it is working.

Still no real negative effects from the Erase Pro. The only thing that I have noticed was dry lips and a little acne on the shoulders. Besides that, no joint pain, nothing bad at all!
    9 more days to go.
    Liking the stack so far or what?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Loving your getting strength gains, I've been doing a new training with high volume so it's been hard to judge strength. Not sure what the head rush could be from...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    9 more days to go.
    Liking the stack so far or what?
    Oh yeah, I'm definitely liking the stack. As posted a little bit back I've lost a little bit a weight, a little bit of BF, and I'm leaning out quite nicely. I've noticed my waist getting smaller, the vascularity in my arms is phenomenal. A lot of the muscles are really just popping on through and looking great. My workouts have all been great, especially doing this new regiment. I've been very happy with it so far. All this has been on the exact same meal regiment that I've been following for the past month. Which is only 200 cals less than I was taking to maintain.

Hoping the second round makes it here without any lapse in the stack!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Loving your getting strength gains, I've been doing a new training with high volume so it's been hard to judge strength. Not sure what the head rush could be from...
    I don't know if it is directly strength gains or if my endurance is just increasing. Yeah with the mass amount of volume that we've been doing as well, of course we went substantially lower on the lifts. But it is really nice to be able to be able to increase the weight on a majority of all the lifts we do while doing the high volume. Yeah, I don't know either. I've had it a total of maybe 3 days, but the head rush turns into a headache and it really hinders performance for a while.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 22

Very minor headrush yesterday, but it quickly subsided. Was able to continue on with the regularly scheduled shoulder workouts. Hit everything again like we did last week. Not going to lie, I busted out some awesome upright rows. The overhead press that we do, too, is really low weight. But since we do a ton of reps, the burn is insane. I've never felt that sort of burn in my shoulders before. Can't decide if I like it or not! Although, it does look like my shoulders are becoming more defined... and my traps looked huge yesterday.

Also back on my regular eating habits and water drinking habits, so I hope that helps. I always feel better when I eat clean and drink a lot of water. So, feeling pretty darn good today!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23

Nothing really all too exciting... just did some cardio and abs yesterday. Also showed a person from work how to do some of the compound lifts because they want to broaden their lifting. Besides that, everything is going well. Feeling pretty great and ready to hit some chest and biceps today.

Still dosing as I should, everything is still going great.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 24

Killed an AWESOME chest and bicep workout today. One of the best chest workouts I've gotten in a long time, everything felt great. I even went home later at night and knocked out 5 sets of 30 pushups. The high volume was awesome, too. I had a really, really good pump in my chest and my arms. Hit up some incline, decline, and flat bench with also some cable flyes. Oh, and, we did more weight on just about everything this week. So, we're keeping up with the trend of increasing the weight on all of our lifts. Increasing the weight with the immensely high volume on curls is a little difficult. But, I do my best to increase the weight at least on the first set for all of the lifts. But after doing four different curl exercises for three reps.. the weight tends to get heavy, quick!

Still feeling good though! Legs today!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I just ordered a bottle of Compound 20 for my workout partner who happens to be my GF. I'm following along to see your results!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    I just ordered a bottle of Compound 20 for my workout partner who happens to be my GF. I'm following along to see your results!
    Welcome! You can look back and see the progress that has been made. But, to sum it up, I've lost just a couple of pounds, lost some BF, and definitely leaned out (pants fit looser and belt notch moved a notch smaller) without any real change in diet other than a few cals and changing my workouts.

One thing I've noticed, the higher volume seems to be money with this stack. My workout buddy and I are both running this stack and he has had really good success, too, with no change but lifting regiment.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Welcome! You can look back and see the progress that has been made. But, to sum it up, I've lost just a couple of pounds, lost some BF, and definitely leaned out (pants fit looser and belt notch moved a notch smaller) without any real change in diet other than a few cals and changing my workouts.

One thing I've noticed, the higher volume seems to be money with this stack. My workout buddy and I are both running this stack and he has had really good success, too, with no change but lifting regiment.
    Good info my man! You should post some before and after photos at the end of your stack! Photographs don't lie....................well... ........photoshop has kinda changed the game on that! J\k man keep giving it hell!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Unfortunately, I was dumb and I didn't take any before pictures. Before I thought about it, it was too late. I just got the stats! Kaikara, who is also subbed to this could plug his log (he is running the same thing) and he actually posted up pictures before and just did some I think about a week ago. That is, if you don't mind following two logs of the same thing. He has had a little more success without any change at all. But, to be fair, he is a bigger guy than me so he has more to lose. :P
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Unfortunately, I was dumb and I didn't take any before pictures. Before I thought about it, it was too late. I just got the stats! Kaikara, who is also subbed to this could plug his log (he is running the same thing) and he actually posted up pictures before and just did some I think about a week ago. That is, if you don't mind following two logs of the same thing. He has had a little more success without any change at all. But, to be fair, he is a bigger guy than me so he has more to lose. :P
    More validity in numbers i say! I'll definitely check him out! I may try to get my GF to log as well. I'm sure the ladies on the board would like to see a female perspective.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yeah, I'm sure they'd appreciate seeing a female's perspective. Not only the female following but I'm sure the reps would as well.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 25

Well.. Friday was good ol' legs day. However, I was stuck in meetings and all this other crap so I devoured my food right before heading to the gym. I thought this was going to kill me, well, because doing this high volume ridiculous leg workout sometimes gets me light headed and makes me feel like I have to vomit anyway. I'd like to report, though, that I made it through the whole thing and it felt awesome! I was a little worried that the full stomach right before the gym was going to hinder my lifts, but, it really didn't make that big of a difference.

We made a mistake last week and went way higher on the lifts than we should of, granted we were able to do them. So, we brought the weight down a little bit again this week since we do an obscene amount of reps. Legs were so on fire, everything, quads and hamstrings. Felt really good. Was planning on going and getting some cardio in this weekend... but...

Day 26
    My legs were so sore! (Actually, they're still sore as I type this). But, we'll get back to that later. I went out on Saturday and did my grocery shopping and everything that I had to get done. But really, I didn't want to do anything but sit... all day. I was exhausted from the week (still unpacking and everything from moving) and our workouts. So outside of laundry, shopping, and a little cleaning... I didn't do a damn thing!

However, Saturday and Sunday I felt great. Woke up feeling really lean and just all around feeling good. So, I have definitely no complaints about that. Now that I'm just about done with the first bottle, I'm really hoping that I continue to see improvements through the second as I run this for 8 weeks.

Oh.. and Day 27
    Didn't do anything.. hahaha. But. Felt great... and I am really looking leaner, still. Pants are getting a little loose, sob, I really don't want to have to go and buy a new pair.

Excited to get back to the gym today... even though my legs are killing me.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 28 I think I missed a day somewhere.. because I only have one dose left. Meh, who knows.

Had a great back and tricep workout today. Again, upped the weight on just about every lift for both exercises and was able to meet most of the reps that are set for the QBM workout. If I didn't meet them, I came really close. I don't know if I'm just getting additional endurance from this new regiment or additional strength because my lifts keep going up, or both. But, I upped just about every weight on every lift, especially triceps, and was able to get through it all. Then, to top it off, we do AMRAP dips to finish everything off, and each week has gotten progressively better. I've been able to do more and more every set, every week. So, I'm definitely not complaining!

Oh, and just a side note... the dip machine is right in front of a mirror, my arms, shoulders, and everything look really lean and really good while doing the dips. Definitely see an improvement there. Although, still getting the acne on my shoulders.

So, with me starting this next bottle in the middle of the week, I'm actually considering upping the dosage to 6 a day just to see if it makes any difference. I'm also considering adding in the Prime to finish everything off. But, I'll be sure to update with what I decide to do.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 30? Let's just call it that because I finished off the bottle.

My shoulder workout was pretty awesome. Again, upped the weight on everything, even though it was a struggle to get through, everything felt great. Had an amazing burn doing the overhead press. The front/side raises were insane, upped the weight 5 pounds on every DB we did and it was a definite noticeable difference. It was really, really rough. Also hit the traps, and they're actually really sore, today. It takes a lot to get the traps sore and they're bothering me today. But doing the lifts, had an awesome pump, everything felt great.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Anytime you get that sore. Take it as a badge of honor. Just don't overtrain! Make sure to get your rest!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Anytime you get that sore. Take it as a badge of honor. Just don't overtrain! Make sure to get your rest!
    Not going to lie, when we first started this regiment the first time we did arms; my arms hurt for 5 days. No joke.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 31

So, today was just a cardio and abs day. Nothing really extravagant to report. Ah, but I did up the dosage to 6 pills a day, so I've already taken 3 today (was going to do 2/2/2, but, my carb intake doesn't really coordinate well with that so I'm sticking with the 3/3).

Took my weight and BF% today. No real change, to be honest. Weight went down about 2 lbs and my BF% is about 14.8%, which is still lower than where I started. Meehhh
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Not going to lie, when we first started this regiment the first time we did arms; my arms hurt for 5 days. No joke.
    Haha Nice!! I'm starting a 6 week arm blasting program along with Helladrol! I'm hoping to have some crazy arms soon!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32

So, I woke up yesterday morning and my back was KILLING me. I don't know if I slept on it funny, tweaked something during cardio, or what. But it hurt so bad. However, still went and hit up an awesome chest and bicep workout. I did notice that I'm starting to see some really sick definition in my arms. We were doing the incline bench which is set in front of a mirror and I could definitely see that I'm leaning out up there. Had an awesome pump in my chest and really feel like I'm tightening up.

Arms are a little sore already today from hitting the biceps. Massive pump while lifting and the vascularity in my forearms was pretty crazy. Forearms are also sore from the hammer and reverse curls.

Back is feeling better today, though, which is good since we're hitting up the legs today. Still a little tender, but nowhere near as bad as it hurt yesterday. Also felt really, really lean and tight this morning. Woke up starving, but had no bloat or anything from last night. So, feeling pretty good today.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome man! This stack sounds like the real deal!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome man! This stack sounds like the real deal!
    Did you ever pick it up for the GF?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Did you ever pick it up for the GF?
    I did end up getting it for my GF. She has been doing a running a log via microsoft word for the past week. She has been noticing great vascularity. She has veins popping out that she never knew she had. I think she looks a lot thinner but she has been afraid to get on the scale yet. I keep bugging her to post her log but she's nervous that people will somehow berate her.

I may end up posting it for her.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sure quite a few people would like to see how it is working for the female. I don't think people would berate her, however, I definitely can't speak for everyone. lol.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 33

Legs day, again! Still increasing the weight on a lot of the lifts. Since my back was still a little tweaked, instead of doing the high volume squatting we did some leg press. The way we do our squats (or in this instance the leg press) we do like 10 reps at a beginning weight, increase weight: 10 reps, increase weight: 10 reps, and then 30 reps at the high weight. After that, we do a suicide drop from 10->1 with 5 second intervals. The leg press was substantially harder than doing it on squats, which was a surprise to me. Every time I'd pull my legs off the sled my legs would be on fire. But, all in all a very good workout. Hit up some extensions, SLDL, lying down curls, DB squats, abductors, and seated leg curls.

Day 34 and 35

Over the weekend(my days off), my hamstrings and glutes hurt the most. Again, that really surprised me with how much my quads were burning throughout all the reps we did. Anyway, I ate like a pig on Friday and Friday night.. I woke up Saturday feeling GREAT. Felt super tight and lean. I sit through the weekend and I always want to do some cardio or something but I can never get around to it. That, and my legs are always too sore to muster up and just go. I also devoured a TON of food yesterday... feeling pretty fantastic this morning.

Still dosing at 6 caps a day since the start of this second bottle. I haven't really noticed a difference, though, yet. My acne seems to have gone away for the most part and still dosing the EP every morning. Really ready for the workout today.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I have been wrecking my legs lately too, seems they're sore all week! I wish I could say the same about my acne issue on the stack...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I ate like a pig on Friday and Friday night.. I woke up Saturday feeling GREAT. Felt super tight and lean.
    This right here is where this stack really gets me. It seems the more I eat, the better I look the next morning. Lighter, leaner, better definition. Weird.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 36

Another killer back workout yesterday. Really felt an amazing burn while doing the high volume/endurance type lifts on the lat pulldowns. It is the best burn that I've felt in a while doing them. To top that off, we also increased the weight while doing the cable rows which was a struggle, but they felt so good. My back is sore from doing the reverse flies, too. Felt really good all around. Oh, also, doing hyperextensions, I've increased the added weight every week without any real struggle. This week was the first week that I've failed on completing 3x15 on. So, I'll be doing the same weight next week. To be honest, it is kind of nice to fail, gives me something to really strive for next week.

We also hit some triceps. This week was a real struggle, too. Again increased the weight from last week. But, I think it is great that I'm able to continuously hit the lifts while still increasing the weight with the amount of volume and endurance that we're doing. Another thing I've noticed is that every week, the amount of dips I do at the end of the workout has increased. We finish off tricep lifts with AMRAP dips. Each week has gone up, every set, at least a few dips. Happy about that, too.

But man, I'm feeling great lately. Really feeling like my muscles are hard and tight, which I'm really enjoying. And I know I've lost a few pounds without changing my diet. But the biggest thing that I'm noticing is in the way my clothes fit. I'm also noticing some increased muscle definition, which I'm really enjoying, too. I'm liking the six caps a day for this second bottle. But, can't really say a whole lot about it, yet.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 37

Well, Tuesday was a rather disappointing shoulder day. I don't know what it is but I couldn't keep up with the lifts. Just wasn't feeling it. However, I did hit it extremely hard, but without increasing the weight on anything. Got through the overhead press reps with a lot of struggle. Let me tell you, it is extremely difficult to do like 90 overhead press reps while maxing at about 85 lbs. BUH. I did do fairly well on the front and side lat raises. Also knocked out 30 reps (3 sets of 10) of 95 lb upright rows. That was the good part of the day. Back when I was doing heavier lifting, in my last log, I think I ended at 105lbs, which I did last week. But all in all fairly good.

One thing, my traps are KILLING me. They were on fire, such a good trap workout on shoulder day. They're actually still killing me today. I'm also not going to lie; I feel pretty great. I feel like I'm probably on the verge of being the leanest I have ever been. So, I'm looking and feeling great.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 38

Today was nothing special. Did some really solid cardio and some abs. Worked up a nice sweat and my abs had a great workout. Since I hid the traps so hard yesterday, they were burning while I was cardioing today, just from swinging the arms. Rather amusing.

Also, I haven't changed anything in my diet, at all. I'm still noticing improvements almost all around in performance. The woman is even noticing that I'm leaning out all over the place.
  35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Been a while.
    Still around, just been busy promoting ya know.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Been a while.
    Still around, just been busy promoting ya know.
    Yep yep.

Promote in my direction. :P j/k
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nokkT

Yep yep.

Promote in my direction. :P j/k
    It's out there, just let us know.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I did make a GIANT update yesterday... all was lost due to the site maintenance and I don't remember anything that I put. Awesome. So, I'll pick it up again today and just miss those other 4-5 days.

I'll update with day 44 today.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 44

Well, getting back on track due to the maintenance wiping out the update that contained the last 4 days worth of information! Got in some awesome shoulders yesterday. We kept the weight the same due to some struggle with the lifts lately and really feeling like we were doing more than we probably should for the amount of volume we were doing. But, all in all it felt pretty great. Had a great pump and burn in my shoulders after doing the overhead press. The lat raises though, man, those felt the best of the day. Shoulders felt really tight and are looking great. The definition in them has gotten so much better!

Also got in some trap work and did some really solid upright rows. The shrugs were a little iffy, just really wasn't feeling it, I guess. Struggled to get through them and did a slightly lower weight. Meh, such is the way of it I guess. Got to have an off day every once in a while.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 45

Checked my bottle of C20 last night, there isn't a whole lot left. Obviously, taking 6 pills a day makes it go by so much quicker. But, didn't really realize that it was this quick!

Anyway, nothing too fancy yesterday. Cardio and abs, same ol', same ol'. One thing to report is I don't know if it is from constantly doing cardio now or what. But I've noticed a definite endurance increase while doing cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:32 PM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:53 AM
  3. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM
  4. usplabs Oxyelite pro and usplabs recreate stack help
    By miawarrior542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:13 PM
  5. PH help for leaning out