AgeForce DHEA + Pregnenolone sponsored log

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everybody. most of you know me. I was chosen to log these pretty sweet DHEA + Pregnenolone patches. I KNOW, i said my last log was my last but this is a bit different. I will just be updating how I feel, Look, etc. Not workouts and food macros. Pretty simple enough. I will be applying my first patch this evening and will run for AT LEAST 60 days, I have ordered more and may run for longer.

Heres some info from the site.

Wish me luck.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Good luck bro!!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In, what is your primary goal while on this?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, what is your primary goal while on this?
Just kinda maintaining what Im doing. Not changing a thing. stopped taking all other supps. besides non stim preworkout(I have yet to purchase) BCAA's, Fish oil, multi, and whey. So Im looking for any change at all. Figured it would be the best way to SEE the outcome.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Just a little update. The patches are nice. They are easy to get off the paper and they stick real well. Iv have been applying them to my wrist at night. Seems to be the spot that has the least amount of body fat on the places they suggest to place it. Havnt noticed much yet, not sure if I will, but Thats why Im logging thiz!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Just a little update. The patches are nice. They are easy to get off the paper and they stick real well. Iv have been applying them to my wrist at night. Seems to be the spot that has the least amount of body fat on the places they suggest to place it. Havnt noticed much yet, not sure if I will, but Thats why Im logging thiz!!
I usually apply mine on the top of my feet. Works well and I don't have to answer "What's that" questions, provided of course you don't have hobbit feet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Want to see how this plays out for you JNutz. So it's 1 patch a day?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup 1 patch a day. My other package came in( I hopped on that buy one get one deal that age force was offering) so I could bump it to 2 patches..But for the time being im just going to do 1.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thx. Probably a good idea to start with 1 ed for an idea of what that can do before possibly using 2.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested to see how this goes.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhh two a day for the second month!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for an update. These things stick so well, that I forget they are on in the morning. Didnt take mine off until I got to work this morning. Had a good weekend, feel WELL rested. Sleep has been great. havnt noticed anything in the libido department yet.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for an update. These things stick so well, that I forget they are on in the morning. Didnt take mine off until I got to work this morning. Had a good weekend, feel WELL rested. Sleep has been great. havnt noticed anything in the libido department yet.
Do that sometimes too:)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 30 years young buddy. Not too much to note. I Fell crappy and bloated. Been not doing much this week. Tweeked my back monday morning so, no gym since saturday. Im freeking out..LOL. My back feels alot better today but thought I should take at least one more day off because with my luck, id re injure it.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
sorry about your back,,

Ageforce, what about the idea of color coding the patches? Im now using the hgh powerpatch and dhea patch...to cut down on confusion, knowing which patch is which once applied to the skin would be easier :)

Cogrick2

Awards
I am 30 years young buddy. Not too much to note. I Fell crappy and bloated. Been not doing much this week. Tweeked my back monday morning so, no gym since saturday. Im freeking out..LOL. My back feels alot better today but thought I should take at least one more day off because with my luck, id re injure it.
Sheesh. I hope you feel better.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Although I woke up yesterday morning with the back still hurting, by the time I got out of work I was feeling pretty good. I jogged to the gym and did a kinda light workout. Never went to failure and didnt push as hard a I usually do. Wow, it felt great. For szome strange reason my back didnt hurt while working out. I even did hyperextensions which I thought my aggrevate my lower back, but it didnt.
On a side note...HOLY LIBIDO BATMAN!!!! I went to a rave lat night to support my lil bro. Upand coming artist. Anywho, Butts and BooBs Every where. Lets just say I was like...Giggitt, giggity, giggity gooo....SSHHHAAAWHING!!!! One thing for sure. Is that I want to sex like a wild wildabeast!!! Ive taken tons of test boosters. But seriously, This libido is a bit much more than I can handle. I feel like Im in junior high. Where a slight shift in wind gets me arroused. And unfortunately for me, The ol lady has her "friend"...FML!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FML?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Very interesting sir! Good signs.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With friends like that, who needs enemies!! Lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With friends like that, who needs enemies!! Lol
Seriously...I asked if it was ok to bring a friend home to play with...Well, she didnt find it very amusing to say the least

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously...I asked if it was ok to bring a friend home to play with...Well, she didnt find it very amusing to say the least
That question would cost me my "manhood" Yikes!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree^^^ I would have to sleep with one eye open after that one!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Luckily, My girl KNOWS ME and MY COMEDIC SAYINGS!!! Ive never cheated on a girl, just not my style. And I point out nice butts and boobs to her all the time, shes used to it..lol.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Luckily, My girl KNOWS ME and MY COMEDIC SAYINGS!!! Ive never cheated on a girl, just not my style. And I point out nice butts and boobs to her all the time, shes used to it..lol.

cool...the guy who can be open n honest about other chicks usually isnt a sneaky bastid out there doin' dirt. ;-)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well what I notice, is that my sleep is really deep. Im having trouble getting up in the morning. Libido hasnt been skyrocketed since that night. Um, I keep forget to take then off in the morning, Im just waiting for someone to ask what it is..LOL

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Well what I notice, is that my sleep is really deep. Im having trouble getting up in the morning. Libido hasnt been skyrocketed since that night. Um, I keep forget to take then off in the morning, Im just waiting for someone to ask what it is..LOL
I'm getting some crazy dreams n really deep sleep. No trouble getting up... Just getting moving. Feeling sluggish.

I forgot to take mine of one day n got asked if that was a birth control patch n was told that maybe I should hide it more discretely since it was on my wrist :p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates, but not really anything to note. Only that sleep is great.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I incorporated these patches recently into my TRT protocol and have noticed very restful sleep and a slight rise in libido. Also notice the "boys" a little fuller which is always nice as I have not sprung the extra dough for HCG in a while.

Really like how well the patches stay on. I find the area around my side, upper hips or ventro glute (between upper & lower elastic of bikini brief) are a nice place to place them. Fairly thin skin with little fat and hidden by clothing ... if during day.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPMartyr! What's up? I haven't crossed paths with you in quite some time. It's probably been a few years.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
BPMartyr! What's up? I haven't crossed paths with you in quite some time. It's probably been a few years.
Ya, hey man! Dropped off the grid for a bit there. Good to see some old faces! :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you still hitting the gym? I took a hiatus from the gym for a while bc I was getiing killed at work.

Cogrick2

Awards
I hope this has not already been said...but you might try wearing the patches in the daytime to avoid stimulating effects that hurt sleep

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope this has not already been said...but you might try wearing the patches in the daytime to avoid stimulating effects that hurt sleep
I had the option of daytime or nighttime. Just thought night time was more conveinent. Ill try during the day next week, and see if I notice any difference

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Were you still hitting the gym? I took a hiatus from the gym for a while bc I was getiing killed at work.
No, destroyed a knee and shoulder. That took the wind outta my sails but am back to it. Mostly running and bodyweight stuff right now but I am enjoying it. :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, Been taking during the daytime for 2 days now. not much to notice still. I mean Ive been waking up with morning wood regulary, so thats a plus.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, Been taking during the daytime for 2 days now. not much to notice still. I mean Ive been waking up with morning wood regulary, so thats a plus.

Only if ya got some where to go with that brotha! ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only if ya got some where to go with that brotha! ;)
Well.....The bus driver hates it when I bump into him..LOL

But on a serious note. I just realized that my sex drive has really been increaseing. Ive been having vivid dreams about random girls, and Today on the bus, I notice myself undressing these 2 chicks with my eyes. MInd you, This is not something I usually do..LOL

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I forgot to put a patch on today. I decided Ill just put it on tonight for bed. I honestly didnt notice anything different in my sleep when wearing the patch during the day, so Im not sure of the stim effect Cogrick said. So for me, its just easy wearing it at night. I have about 10 patches left in the one pack. When that pack is done I will be double dosing.

And with the double dosing. Would it be better if I wore 2 patches at the same time or just wear a patch for 8 hours and then another patch for 8 hours???????