- 03-20-2012, 04:41 AM
Male age 31
Bf%29 based on dod calculator
1 OEP upon waking 2 shift pills at bed.
This is the end of my first week on. I have only lost about a pound but have noticed much more veinage especially in my arms. Also running around 2200 calories with about 160-180 grams of protein daily. Lift 4 days a week with 5 days of 45-60 min cardio(low intensity). My first long so let me know if I need to add info.
- 03-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Originally Posted by uknowme62
~1g/lb BW...::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
Similar Forum Threads
- By mmacrazy in forum SupplementsReplies: 80Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:04 PM
- By RoadBlocK in forum PESReplies: 22Last Post: 05-09-2012, 03:54 PM
- By BPjohn123 in forum PESReplies: 16Last Post: 05-08-2011, 01:29 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 94Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:25 PM
- By badfish21981 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:49 PM