shdwmsk messing up some slinshot...

shdwmsk

Awards
First off, Thanks AaronJP1 for the chance to log somthing!

O.K. starting this off with an introduction and some general stats:
Currently a student going for my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, maried going on 10 years, got 1 daughter 14 months and another on the way, getting here around september.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 214, 1 month ago
BF%: low 20's? checked it 1 month ago forgot the number...
getting weight and Bf% checked tues or thurs
Years lifting: 8? took the last 2 years off 'cause of work and a kid
Old pr's:
Bench, 405
Squat, 450
DL's, 450

Pr's now:
Bench, 295
Squat, 365
Dl's, 365

Goals by 2013:
Bench, >400
Squat and Dl's >500

All supplements:
fish oil
DHA
Vit C
Extend aminos (3.1.1)
Jack3d (full scoop)
Bulk creatine was doing a total of 5g's aday including whats in jack3d but will up this to around 7-8g's total
On whey protein 1 scoop 2 a day
now + Slinshot

Diet:
B-fast: Normally 2 packets of walmart generic instant oat meal, banana and a poptart. Also a protein shake
Pre W/O: Most days I work out fasted or have a small bag of pretsels before I lift. Take my P/W/O when I get to the gym along with my amino's and then my 2nd shake after lifting.
Lunch: Usually right after lifting I buy a foot long turkey and ham from scrubway, eat half and save the other half for 3-4 hours later.
Dinner: usually carb rich stuff like 'sgetty or pasta or chicken brests. moderately healthy (no bad fast food, sometimes hardeys hot ham and cheese....)
Before bed: 2 cups of cottage cheese with peaches.
Macro's? no idea. I should sit and math it out but I think im too scared! Im sure I am getting too much of the bad stuff and not enough of the good stuff. Now that I have something like this, ill do it (this weekend).

W/O:
following a westside BB template right now. 4th week into it, seen lots of quick gains, expecting them to start tapering off here soon, noobie gains dont last forever.
Mon: Heavy upper
Tues: Heavy lower
Thurs: Dynamic upper
Fri: Dynamic lower
Cardio:? wtf is that? yea i need to start this.... maybe wednesdays.....

Day 1:
2 pills of slinshot with my b-fast
2 pills P/W/O and siped on my protein shake intra W/O like i saw in somone elses log somewhere

W/O
Ended up doing heavy upper sun. Was bored and nothing better to do so what the hell (didnt use slinshot then)
So, Heavy lower today:

DL's worked up to 3 rep max of 365 starting from 135 x10
135 x10
185 x10
205 x10
225 x10
275 x5
295 x5
315 x5
325 x3
365 x3 (only did 1 rep last week)

lunges:
135 x10 x3 each leg. (non lifting leg up on a bench) (did not finish last set last week)

Back was too shot to do good mornings, need to think of another hamstring movement on weeks with DL's

Abs:
triple set of hanging leg raises with 35 lb db x10
laying leg raises x10
flutter kicks x10

5 min hot tub

Day 1 observations:
B-fast: felt good this morning after B-fast, possibly more awake.

W/O: Did not like taking slinshot then sipping on a shake intra W/O, felt too full. Not bloated but was not feeling to good in the ol' tummy. Will be changing this tomorow to most likely small bag of pretzels and some grape or apple juice as i have been reading on the forums.
After W/O: usually get tired after my W/O meal, and want to take a nap before my night class (spanish sucks!!) did not happen today. felt all good and energized so far. If this is because of the slinshot, I like it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:thumbsup:

shdwmsk

Awards
tues was planned off day. still ate 2 meals with high carbs along with slinshot. b-fast was like normal. dinner was some chicken alfredo from ramonos's mccaroni grill. ate half then saved the other half. got tired from eating all them carbs so i tried one pill of slinshot. tired feeling went away real quick and banged out a shyt ton of homework!

today is a day before a big chem test, wont be at the gym and most likely will be eating WAY under my cal needs. just means im gonna have to kill it thurs-fri.

shdwmsk

Awards
pretty much cancel the 2nd half of that post! started to be brain dead of studying so i went to the gym after a lunch of some gyro mess that the school cooked up. 1 hr after I ate I was at the gym.

took two caps of slinshot when I got there, along with my normal routine of jack3d and amino's plus my added creatine. workout was much better than sipping on a protine shake! deffinately like that way better!

workout was a fynamic upper body,
incline bench 3x5 @ 50% max
closegrip bench 10x3 @135
b/w dips 15x3
tri ext behind the head 2 arm @ 95x10x3
rope pullsdown @ 70x10x3
bent over fly's 30x10x3
side raises, same
ab work, strt leg raises to bent leg raises supered with facepulls

workout felt alot better today with eating then using the slinshot instead of drinking a shake! gonna try a bottle of applejuice before i workout today. goin to the gym fasted to do a bf% check so I need to be fasted. Hope i like using the applejuice and slinshot right before i workout...

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
subbed, by the way you might get more outta slinshot with the subway that you are pre-workout. Just my opinion as its suppose to shuttle carbs to where they need to go, post workout they need to go to muscles, but always interested in seeing new ways.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you been using SLINshot the last 5 days?

shdwmsk

Awards
Have you been using SLINshot the last 5 days?
Yes I have. I don't know why but I haven't been able to log on with my phone for the last week. You buy a new phone and you would think the damn thing would work right? I'll be on an actual computer here in a few hours and I'll put the stuff up. Sorry about this. Almost seems like I ran off! I haven't and m still using it haha

shdwmsk

Awards
o.k. good it did go through. Was not sure if it did go through on that post, since i was finally able to log in with my phone. Some times i hate technology.

So, took 23rd-25th off of lifting for planned off days, still dosing 1 a day with my breakfast and 7 g of creatine. this is all in bulk since there is no need for a pwo on my off days.

26th, heavy upper day,
incline bench maxed at 275x3
incline fly's
dips, up to bw + 70lbs x 15
incline fly's
rows
bent over fly's
shrugs
rope pull downs
bar pull downs
tri set of abs, leg raises, lying leg raise,s and flutter kicks

27th heavy leg day.
dl's 370 x3
leg press w/total of 14 plates
ended with normal leg extensions and curls.
doesn't sound like a lot but it definitely worked.

thoughts, noticing a lot more shoulder width with flexed and un-flexed when in comparison with my arms. more muscle tones even with an upper amount of bf% and more vascular during my workouts.

shdwmsk

Awards
Didn't go to the gym yesterday, instead I am fixing up my house that I signed for on Wednesday. So instead of doing my dynamic upped body, I moved 27 boxes of tile weighing 20 to 30lbs each. Did this three time Then moved 24 sheets of cement backer board about 15 lbs each. Little unorthodox for a workout but this morning I can feel it in my shoulders and back, I am sore as hell!

Diet stayed the same and still had 7 g of creatine. Probably was not a good idea to do dl's a few days ago then do all this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Didn't go to the gym yesterday, instead I am fixing up my house that I signed for on Wednesday. So instead of doing my dynamic upped body, I moved 27 boxes of tile weighing 20 to 30lbs each. Did this three time Then moved 24 sheets of cement backer board about 15 lbs each. Little unorthodox for a workout but this morning I can feel it in my shoulders and back, I am sore as hell!

Diet stayed the same and still had 7 g of creatine. Probably was not a good idea to do dl's a few days ago then do all this.
That's how u build a strong back.

Keep it up man. What have you been noticing from SLINshot so far?

shdwmsk

Awards
Definitely more energy with meals with carbs when taken with the slinshot then when not.Also I am giving the credit to the slinshot for extra creatine uptake. Definitely noticing my shoulders especially jumped up in size, at least notably to me when looking in the mirror

shdwmsk

Awards
Did a quick workout last night. Heavy upper, the plan was to go there do a nice relaxed session with heavy weights because of my horible weekend I had, between refinishing my hardwood floors and laying tlie in my dining room and kitchen I am SPENT!! Well after my chicken sandwich pre-workout, and a slinshot, creatine, jack3d pwo, it wasnt exactly relaxed! while I was down some numbers for my max bench, (I believe is from not eating nearly enough food the last few days) I beat the hell out of my chest last night. Workout doesnt look like much but all this with very little rest between sets, talking under 45 sec. Was rushing to get it done and get to my night class.

flat bench --> 275x3 went nice and easy, need to up this again
db flat --> 100x10x3
machine fly's--> 80lbsx3
dips--> bw+ 90lbsx15x3
rows--> 130x10x3
wg pulldowns-->100x10x3
abs

was sitting down and thinking on my week points and am staring to think my back is a major week point right now, lower is coming along nicely but my upper is severely laging. Most pointedly is pull ups, I am pretty week in that area, need to start doing these more often.

food intake was down the last few days, been way too buisy working on my house and only got an avg of 4-5 hrs sleep at night and eating when i get a random spare min. This will be back to normal or even better here once this is all done and have runnign water and the kitchen is done at the house and can move my stuff in

heavy legs today, probably gonna see what my #'s for squat look like after 3 weeks of dl's planning on being better than 400... time is running out!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
275 on bench went nice & easy huh?

Good job

shdwmsk

Awards
Yea compared to last time I did flat bench, struggled for 275x3 and maxed at 295. Hopping to rep 295 next weekend

shdwmsk

Awards
Did my heavy lower, pretty happy with what my numbers were. Even after a horrible last few days of not eating probably even 50% of my needed calories since last Wednesday. That needs to stop! Good thing is that I am damn near done with fixing up this house and I can actually move into it and not be sleeping at my inlaws like I have been since early feb.... Then the good eating will start again.
Today after my night classes stopped at mcd's planning on getting a grilled mcchicken at least, well they were out so I got some nuggets (don't judge, im not trying to loose weight!) so that along with a bottle of apple juice and 3 pills of slinshot I was feeling pretty good.
Squats- 385x3 <-- up 20 lbs from 3 weeks ago!
Hack squats, did 225x10x3 with going real low and feet far out in front of me trying to target my hamstrings and glutes more
Lunges on hack squat machine with feet far out in front of me again 135x10x3 felt these more in my quads then hams though, oh well

Didn't get wore out like I normally would today, wanted to do more but ran out of time so I finished with some abs work and hit the shower.

Started thinking, is there any reason to train calfs separately for strength if they are not hindering your lifting, as they get worked during squats and deads. Or should I train them separate, size wise they aren't too bad, and they don't go out on me durring lifting... Hmm

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hit calves about 2-3 times per week, high reps 4-5 sets....

I want big & juicy calves...

shdwmsk

Awards
So just for visual, or strength, or both?y calves have always been pretty decent and I never work em extra.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So just for visual, or strength, or both?y calves have always been pretty decent and I never work em extra.
Looks only 4 me.

shdwmsk

Awards
Man this iPhone app is starting to get annoying. Stuff doesn't load half the time and I've spent the last hour trying to get on, seems like it was frozen or something.

Anyways, went to the gym Saturday night, did some dynamic upper body. Went real good, best I've felt at the gym in a while. did my normal preworkout about an hour after dinner of a beef burrito and a large strawberry margarita.... Not a normal preworkout dinner, but I wanted a margarita! Since I rarely, if ever drink it sounded good so f it.

Dynamic upper is to build explosive strength and recovery, light weight higher reps, And I went fast enough some might consider it was a variant of hiit. But damn it felt good!

Flat bench, reg grip, close grip, reverse grip. 3reps each under 3 sec each. rested 15 sec switched grip to each grip then rested 30 between sets. Did this with 135 want to increase for next week.
Dips bw+135x15x3
Standing barbell press, worked up to 135x8 really like this, first time I've done it, found a new staple exercise
Side raises 30x10x3
Bent over flys 30x10x3
Wide grip pull downs 100x15x3 supper'd with tricep presses 100x10x3
Compound row machine, worked up to 180x10 each arm think I like db's for this better, less weight and more work
Rear seated fly's don't remember the weight.
Standing t bar rows, worked up to 5 plates, started to lose form had to jump em up
Finished with some bb easy bar curls
Also was doing pull ups and dips every time I walked by the equipment, which I found out was a lot! Never counted just went to about 2 before failure each time.
I'm sure I am missing an exercise or two, should bring a notebook in for me to write stuff in, oh well.
Noticing in the mirror that my body is looking "bigger" not just my shoulders anymore but arms and legs as well, glanced at the mirror out of the corner of my eye and was thinking " who the f is that?" sounds kind of stupid and made me laugh, but I normally try and avoid looking at any mirrors. Not just at the gym. Just kind of supposed me. Also stepped on the scale and am down 2 lbs and can see my abs more. Don't want to be down 2 lbs but my strength is still going up. So I'll take it.

Took 3 slingshots with Easter dinner, full plate of ham and mashed potatoes with some of those hawaii'n rolls. Full of so much regular energy I actually talked to a lot of my wife's relatives. Says a lot to me at least!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Down weight but strength is up that's legit!

Do u find you grow more when u go heavy with lower reps or higher reps & a challenging weight?

What range do u typically stay in?

shdwmsk

Awards
Down weight but strength is up that's legit!

Do u find you grow more when u go heavy with lower reps or higher reps & a challenging weight?

What range do u typically stay in?
I'll take the less weight as long as my strength is still going up. Wanted to stay same weight just loose bf, oh well can't complain since I'm not on any diet, be it bulk or cut.

I can't really say if I grow or not with higher reps, I've almost always use a pyramid type of workout. Very rarely have I done straight high reps. Usually use 10 reps up to 75% of max then 5 reps up to 90% and 3-1 reps up to and beyond 100%. At least on my compound movements, ie bench, squat, deads.

Now my "accessory" movements are normally around 10x3-4. Dips, pushups, Pull ups, abs etc... Are normally to 2 before failure. Dips, when I do them weighted I weigh myself down so I can do a max of 10-15 usually bw + 45-70 lbs.

On a side note, anyone else noticing they have to drop a Duce less often when using slinshot? I was very regular for the longest time and now it's less frequent. Weird.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll take the less weight as long as my strength is still going up. Wanted to stay same weight just loose bf, oh well can't complain since I'm not on any diet, be it bulk or cut.

I can't really say if I grow or not with higher reps, I've almost always use a pyramid type of workout. Very rarely have I done straight high reps. Usually use 10 reps up to 75% of max then 5 reps up to 90% and 3-1 reps up to and beyond 100%. At least on my compound movements, ie bench, squat, deads.

Now my "accessory" movements are normally around 10x3-4. Dips, pushups, Pull ups, abs etc... Are normally to 2 before failure. Dips, when I do them weighted I weigh myself down so I can do a max of 10-15 usually bw + 45-70 lbs.

On a side note, anyone else noticing they have to drop a Duce less often when using slinshot? I was very regular for the longest time and now it's less frequent. Weird.
What's the lowest amount of carbs you have used with how many caps of SLINshot?
-Like I'm asking if you ever took 1 cap with let's say 20g of carbs?
Any SLINshot w/liquid carbs (shakes?)
-What are general feelings about using SLINshot in general?
-What's been your highest amount of carbs and how many caps of SLINshot did you use?

I've been asking these questions in other logs to get feedback on how people feel...

shdwmsk

Awards
What's the lowest amount of carbs you have used with how many caps of SLINshot?
-Like I'm asking if you ever took 1 cap with let's say 20g of carbs?
Any SLINshot w/liquid carbs (shakes?)
-What are general feelings about using SLINshot in general?
-What's been your highest amount of carbs and how many caps of SLINshot did you use?

I've been asking these questions in other logs to get feedback on how people feel...
I've got my weeks log coming up here shortly, might split it up since I'm on my phone. I'll just reply to this first.

Lowest amount of carbs I've taken with slinshot, I tried something this morning. I took one when I woke up, and my wife bought me a coffee and a mcmuffin for bfast. So that should have been a normal amount of carbs. Well I got busy with an electrition at my house, and never ate the mcmuffin. So I've taken 1 slinshot with accidentally less then 4 carbs... Felt normal really other than being hungry ( which is understandable really) no abnormal feelings. Does that help? Haha

I did use it with a shake the first time that I used it during pwo, didn't like it since I was drinking the shake intra wo, felt full the whole workout. Other than that, I normally take a shake after my workout and it seemed normal to me.

Overall feelings so far, I'll expand this more in the next few logs, put real quick, I am down 3 lbs since I started slinshot and my lifts have pretty much all gained. This is on top of having a HORRIBLE diet! (compared to diets around here!) not full drive thru horrible but not far off. Take it as ya want but that that means good stuff to me!

Most amounts of carbs? I have absolutely no idea, I'd say easter lunch, large plate full of just ham and potatoes. Piled high. This was with 3 pills. Normally I would fall asleap not long after eating all this! But was full of energy! Loved it!

Will I buy this after this trial? You damn bet ya! I love me some carbs! Especially will be buying it in January when my planned cut.

More latter.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've got my weeks log coming up here shortly, might split it up since I'm on my phone. I'll just reply to this first.

Lowest amount of carbs I've taken with slinshot, I tried something this morning. I took one when I woke up, and my wife bought me a coffee and a mcmuffin for bfast. So that should have been a normal amount of carbs. Well I got busy with an electrition at my house, and never ate the mcmuffin. So I've taken 1 slinshot with accidentally less then 4 carbs... Felt normal really other than being hungry ( which is understandable really) no abnormal feelings. Does that help? Haha

I did use it with a shake the first time that I used it during pwo, didn't like it since I was drinking the shake intra wo, felt full the whole workout. Other than that, I normally take a shake after my workout and it seemed normal to me.

Overall feelings so far, I'll expand this more in the next few logs, put real quick, I am down 3 lbs since I started slinshot and my lifts have pretty much all gained. This is on top of having a HORRIBLE diet! (compared to diets around here!) not full drive thru horrible but not far off. Take it as ya want but that that means good stuff to me!

Most amounts of carbs? I have absolutely no idea, I'd say easter lunch, large plate full of just ham and potatoes. Piled high. This was with 3 pills. Normally I would fall asleap not long after eating all this! But was full of energy! Loved it!

Will I buy this after this trial? You damn bet ya! I love me some carbs! Especially will be buying it in January when my planned cut.

More latter.....
Nice update.

shdwmsk

Awards
Ok, im gonna do a short overall update for this week since I've been too Busy to sit down put it all in.

Monday. Did some heavy upper.
Repped 295 for 3 so that made me real happy, last week only able to struggle for one.
After that I went for heavy upright press, weighted dips and my regular shoulder exercises, bent over fly's regular fly's.
Gonna start Incorporating more back exercises into my workout so I did bent rows, one armed rows pull downs etc...
Finished off with some abs.

Tuesday was heavy legs
Squats were 395 for three. Wanted 405 at least but wasn't there.
Did front squats for the first time. Holy crap was I sore! Going to be doing these more often! Stayed at 135 for 10 but man did my hams get burned, so I did some straight leg deads after that. Didn't walk normal for 3 days. Legs were absolute shyt after that so called it a day.

Wasn't able to make it for the other 2 days, life just got in the way.

Been stepping on the scale and last I saw I showed 211 so that makes it a total of 4 pounds lost. Strength is still going up evenly, so the crap that I do eat it seems like the slinshot is helping with the absorption and making it "not as bad" still need to eat more, but I've always been the type of person that can go 2 days without eating anything and not care. Most often happens on the weekend though. Never been a food sensitive person.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 days no food? That's crazy.
SLINshot is making better use of the food u r eating!

They say 2 pills of SLINshot is good with 70-75g of carbs.
So I would call 1 cap with about 30-35g of carbs....

3 should have u good right around 100... And 4 should be around 140-150g of carbs... <-- that's a fast food meal. :)

shdwmsk

Awards
Man if I followed that, I'd be done with a bottle in a week! I don't think I could afford that! Hell even with this bottle I'm so cheep that I take one pill with breakfast on weekdays and 2-3 before I lift.
Haha I'd be taking 8-9 a day going off carb numbers!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Man if I followed that, I'd be done with a bottle in a week! I don't think I could afford that! Hell even with this bottle I'm so cheep that I take one pill with breakfast on weekdays and 2-3 before I lift.
Haha I'd be taking 8-9 a day going off carb numbers!
That's why I'm glad I'm a rep cause that's how
I take it... Used about 9 caps today!!!

shdwmsk

Awards
Workouts going to be at the end of the week, got a funeral I have to go to in Iowa. Just I case you will be wondering where i went to (not like I've been updating everyday)

Seems like if you are board living a simple life, start a log and crap comes out of the wood work to make your life busy as a sumbitch!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Workouts going to be at the end of the week, got a funeral I have to go to in Iowa. Just I case you will be wondering where i went to (not like I've been updating everyday)

Seems like if you are board living a simple life, start a log and crap comes out of the wood work to make your life busy as a sumbitch!
Yeah. Good luck with everything man.
Hope you're still enjoying SLINshot.

shdwmsk

Awards
O.K., i havent ran away! grandma died and I was the only one who apparently was able to sort out her estate with out fighting with the rest of the family... f'n drama! its all good though. so while i was able to find alittle time to unwind at the gym, no time to update this along with school. got to make time somewhere right?

The last 2 weeks was only able to make it to the gym 3 times. 2 heavy upper and 1 heavy lower.

1st heavy upper:

Main exercise was incline bench, ended with 275x3 for my max, nothin left for this exercise after this.
standing houlderpress (135)
dips (bw+90)x10
these are the only ones that standout with it being last week. but do remember it was pretty good w/o

heavy lower:
forgot my straps so didnt go too heavy with the pulls,
sumo deads (315x5)
front squats (135x10)
straight leg (135x10)
Hams were SHOT!
leg ext, and ended with core work.
Was a nice w/o, remeber that my legs hurt for about 3days after! felt nice. Dont get much after pain lately.

2nd heavy upper:
maxed incline with 295x3! made me happy. excited to see if this increased my flat accordingly. hope so, this is the same as my flat max! haha. yes i do these nice and strict to, bar touches chest, pause, throw it up. ass stays on bench.
flat (225x10x3) <-- quick little set
standing shoulder (135x10)
miscalanious pull downs
ended with super setting delt fly's with dips.
dips out to rep failure (about 20-15) with bw.

weigh is still down! scalled at 208 after w/o so i am still excited about that. think i started this at 215... pluss still making progress on my lifts. thinking of doing a quick 1-2 week deload, but even though i say that when i go to the gym i nver end up doing one..

side note:almost done remodeling the kitchen in my new house so will be able to acctually cook food! what does this mean? if the funds are there i will extend this log with my own bottle of slinshot and acctually eat the amount of calories that i should be eating. my diet during this as basically been crap! the main number of calories has been crap calories, im talking mcd's cookies,DQ etc.. so if i am loosing weigh and gaining in my w/o with that shyt, i want to see what my number will be with a good diet!

so, my life is starting to calm down, got 2 weeks left of this semester then a few week break till summer classes and those lookin like ill have more time to devote to w/o.. nice.

shdwmsk

Awards
Quick update.

Heavy legs,
Squats :Finally 405x3! 95 lbs to go
finished with front squats at 185
Straight leg deads light for reps 185x10
Misc abs
Wobbled to showers...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry about your loss!
& thx for the update, we appreciate you being dedicated during tough times.

shdwmsk

Awards
Thanks, appreciate it. She has been basically mentally dead with dimensia and Alzheimer's for the past year, so it's a good thing she gave up. I know I would never want to live like that. Oh well I'm moving on.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the loss man, but I know what you mean about the situation. My granddad is getting like that and it just tears us up to see it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& bro I'm all for if you need a break to get things together.

If you want to put your bottle away and take a break by all means, I understand. I won't blacklist you.

shdwmsk

Awards
Thanks guys, i appreciate it.

nope! its all good now, only got around less then a week left by looks of the bottle.

btw, tast time i checked the weight i was at 207. think i started at 215. plus strength has all gone up! BOOM!!

shdwmsk

Awards
Quick update, on my way to eat some Mexican food and drink me some.

"light upper day"
Did some pin press flat bench to target my sticking point. Was able to do 275 by 4 just for that about 3-4 inch range.
Hit up some shoulders pretty good, shoulder presses standing with barbell and sitting with dumbbell.
Random other shoulders upper back and biceps.
Never normally target the bicep but thinking I should throw some in more often

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are your BIs big?

shdwmsk

Awards
Sigh... I need more time in my days. Not even much time to lift lately. But! I have finished the bottle of slinshot and will be throwing up a final review here soon, I'm going to be putting it in he second post that I have saved. I hope I can do it with my phone otherwise I'm gonna have to wait till I get a computer to use.

Just a quick final review though:
End weight: 207
Bench max: 315x3
Squat: 405x3
Deads :405x3
All of my weight increased and my weight went down.

Over all I am pleased with what I was feeling when I used this, don't think I could have lost weight and gained strength like I did if I was not using it. This next month I will be having diet and workout close to the same as this month to see how much it helped.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sigh... I need more time in my days. Not even much time to lift lately. But! I have finished the bottle of slinshot and will be throwing up a final review here soon, I'm going to be putting it in he second post that I have saved. I hope I can do it with my phone otherwise I'm gonna have to wait till I get a computer to use.

Just a quick final review though:
End weight: 207
Bench max: 315x3
Squat: 405x3
Deads :405x3
All of my weight increased and my weight went down.

Over all I am pleased with what I was feeling when I used this, don't think I could have lost weight and gained strength like I did if I was not using it. This next month I will be having diet and workout close to the same as this month to see how much it helped.
Thanks for the log.

shdwmsk

Awards
Ok gonna have to wait till I get to a computer. Should be later thus week or when I get. Ack to school in a week in a half I'll do it then.

And Aaron, I wouldn't say my bi's are big, last I measured they were around 16 1/2 or so. But standing un-flexed I have the length but no peak. I guess it's more for a mental factor than anything defiantly more tri's and shoulders